The Journey of Jezebel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samuel released the button on his trousers, pulled down the zipper and worked his cock from the fabric of brief and fine linen. He pushed his hard member into her welcoming home and took his new pet on the floor of his simple establishment. Her legs wrapped around him; she drove her hips up, welcoming every thrust of his member. Her mouth sought his, hungry to taste the gift she'd given him. Their tongues danced as their sexes merged. He pushed deep, pulled out, teased her for a moment and then slammed back in. Over and over he drove into her, leading them both closer to a release each desperately sought. "Who do you belong to?" he asked, his voice grunting the question.

"You," she answered mindlessly, "You... oh fuck Sir. I belong to you."

Samuel knew he would ask her the question again when she was in a more aware state, but for now the proclamation made his cock spurt the hot fluids of sex into her core and he bit down on her fair shoulder.

Jezebel felt come coat her inner walls. Her hips continued to pump up and down, eventually bringing another wave of release from her throbbing sex. It covered her lover's cock, bathed him in the gel of sin and then spilled over their sexes to tangle in his pubic hairs.

She felt him drop down on her, not fully bearing his weight, but enough to know that he was still very much with her. She ran her hands down his back, then up again to embrace his clothed body. Her inner muscles flexed around his softening tool and a part of her felt saddened by the loss. "Sir?"

Samuel turned slightly, lifted himself up and stared into her sea blue eyes. "Yes, pet?"

"May I have the other cuff?"

12