The Journey of Sexuality Ch. 01

Story Info
A reunion changes into a futa relationship.
2.2k words
4.38
21.6k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A True Friend

I don't do well with introductions, so let's get some things straight. I'm Jason, a 5'9" male with a lean muscular build and had a way with women. Although I haven't slept with any of them, I still seemed like a player to everyone else. Well, until I lost my virginity that one fateful night.

It was December 23rd, Alex, Sarah, Kairi, and I were all at Alex's house, getting ready to celebrate our five-year anniversary. We do an anniversary party every year at a different person's house, to celebrate our friendship. See, we all live in different areas of the country and generally can't meet in person very often, so this helps us keep in touch.

We had just finished our toast and I was heading upstairs when I heard someone behind me. It was Kairi, and I noticed (not for the first time) how beautiful she was. Kairi is a 5'7ish Indian with a medium bust and smooth curves. She was not petite but she certainly wasn't huge, which is what I've always liked about her.

Kairi said, "Hey, can I talk to you Jay?" and I said, "Sure Kairi, what's up?"

She ushered me into the room she was staying in and said something I totally was not expecting;

She said, "How long has it been since you've had sex?"

I'm dumbfounded by this question, so it takes me a few seconds to answer, "I-I've never had sex..."

She looks at me with those beautiful violet eyes and exclaims, "WHAT!? You've never had sex before!? Well, I hope I can change that tonight."

And as I watched her with growing eyes (and a growing bulge in my pants) she unbuttoned the top button and said, "Do you want to do this for me?" and she winked at me.

I kissed her soft, firm lips and she put her tongue inside my mouth, which felt amazing. While I was kissing her I started to unbutton her shirt. When I unbuttoned enough to reveal her breasts I stopped kissing her and put my lips around her perky nipple, which were already hard. She moaned softly as I started to massage her breasts softly as I suckled first one then the other. Then I started kissing down her belly as I unbuttoned her shirt until it was completely unbuttoned. I hadn't noticed anything strange at that point except her breathing which had become irregular.

She then said, "Wait, Jay. There's something I should tell you..." but I had already started unbuttoning her pants. It was when I took them off that I noticed a bulge in her underwear. I started to back away slowly.

"Y-you're a dude!?" I exclaimed. I tried to say something else at that point, but my voice was somewhere in my stomach.

She then said, "No, I'm not. I am a hermaphrodite. A dickgirl, you could say..."

I stared at her for thirty seconds, sighed, and then said, "Kairi. It doesn't matter to me if you're a dickgirl."

I smiled at her and her eyes lit up like violet embers, and then she said, "Really? Y-you really mean that. B-but why, I mean, you're straight, aren't you?"

Laughing softly and quietly (so it was more like a chuckle) I said, "Kairi, you know me. I also know you. We're both friends, we've been friends since we both started kindergarten. I also know that you're my best friend. Ah hell, you're the closest thing to a girlfriend I've ever had. I love you for who you are here-"I put my hand between her breasts – "Not for who you are on the outside."

She blushed and said, "you mean it, Jay?"

I said, "of course I mean it Kay. If it was any other women who had a package, you know I'd be gone before you could say 'oh shit.' But, you're not just any other women..."

I had slid my hand between her legs, feeling her length grow in size. I felt her erection grow to at least nine inches, noticing this; I said jokingly, "Hey, how did you end up with a bigger dick than me?"

She giggled and said, "I dunno, maybe you should ask your dad that?" and we both chuckled a bit. I started unbuttoning my own shirt and she said, "Allow me."

She kissed me and it felt like I was going to explode from just that kiss it was so passionate. Then I felt her unbuttoning my shirt and slowly kissing down my belly.

When she reached my pants she said, "Now, let's see just how much you've been hiding from me, Jay."

She then unbuttoned my belt, pulled it out, and slowly pulled my pants down. My dick had grown to a full erection at this point and she started licking it while it was still in my boxers. I felt the pre-cum flow out of my erection and she began to lick that up as well. After doing that for a few more minutes, she pulled down my boxers, which revealed a dick that was just the same size as hers.

She looked in my eyes and said, "Apparently, you've been hiding a lot you naughty boy." She grabbed my dick and began to stroke it back and forth. At the same time she began licking the tip, teasing it with her tongue, and finally put the head into her soft moist cavern of a mouth.

At first I was trying to stay quiet, as to not alert Alex and Sarah, but then she began taking the whole member into her mouth and had started to accelerate her movements.

I couldn't do anything but moan softly and say, "oh god, oh god Kay. That's amazing, Oh god!" And she began to speed up even more.

I then got the feeling and said, "Kay, I'm coming. Ooooh here I come!" and as I came I grabbed her by the head and shoved it onto my dick. I erupted one, two, three times into her mouth, then I pulled it out and began coming onto her breasts.

She looked at it with interest and said, "Oh my, that's quite a load there, Jay. What have you been eating!?"

I gazed into those glorious violet eyes and said, "alright, my turn."

I pushed her onto the bed, she sat there naked with her member hanging between her legs, and I realized that she still was beautiful, that she still was Kairi and her erection didn't change that. If anything, it made me more willing to be with her tonight. I bent over and began stroking her massive member. She started moaning softly and she grabbed both of her breasts and was massaging them as I stroked her cock. I then bent over and began sucking on it. First I sucked only the head, then another inch, then another. I then finally had the whole nine inches in my mouth, and for some reason it tasted good.

"I'm really not gay" I thought, "I'm not, but I believe that this only feels this good because I'm doing it to Kairi." She then began to hold my head and shove her cock down my throat. I should've been gagging at this point, but for some reason I wasn't.

I kept sucking on it and stroking it until she said, "Oh my god! I'm coming!" she then slammed my head on her dick so hard that my chin hit her balls.

Then she spewed semen straight into my throat as she pulled out her dick. It felt good having it being pulled out, but a part of me wanted it to say where it was. She spewed a huge load into my mouth right before pulling it all the way out. It tasted salty-sweet, like sea salt ice cream.

After cleaning up our messes she said, "Alright, so how do you want to do this?"

She looked right into my green eyes and repeated the question. I said, "Well, you still have a pussy. We could go the traditional route..."

Her violet eyes lit up and she said, "I've got it! How about we do anal?" I wasn't too fond of that idea. I mean, I've never had it before but you never hear any good things about it.

I said, "Are you sure? I'm not fond of having your huge cock in my ass. I mean, it probably wouldn't fit."

She pushed me on the bed and said, "Watch me."

She pulled my legs off the bed so that my ass was right on the edge of the bed. Then she began rubbing her cock between my ass cheeks.

She said, "God, this feels good! I'm surprised that you're still a virgin. Well, I won't lie, in the beginning this is gonna hurt." I moaned softly, realizing that this is gonna suck. "But, after you loosen up, it will feel wonderful!"

She began pushing the head of her dick into my ass. I realized that it may not even fit into my ass. I started to say as such when I felt the head pop fully into my ass. Man that hurt! Then she began feeding more of her cock into my ass and I realized that her member was rubbing against my prostate. I didn't realize it went that deep! She pushed the whole thing in and began sliding back out, which felt much better than when it went in. But then she slammed it back in so fast her balls slapped against mine. BAM!

I winced in pain and she cooed, saying "don't worry, it'll get better soon." She then began to speed up the rate and I realized that it didn't hurt at all anymore. Apparently she was right about my ass muscles loosening up. She went faster and I realized I had a full erection again, which is new for me. I've never had more than one orgasm in one day before, let alone in one hour. She grabbed my dick and started jerking me off while she was slamming my ass.

Then she said, "Here I come again, ooOOH!" and she filled my ass with hot gooey semen that seemed to fill up my entire backside. Then she slid her massive member out of my ass and it left a feeling of emptiness, one that I never experienced before.

I said, "OK, so now can I try it?"

She bent over on the bed and I put my dick between her cheeks. As I rubbed it against her cheeks I realized how good it felt.

I was starting to go faster but she said, "Aren't you going in? Or are you gonna stand on the sidelines?"

I then slid my dick into her ass. Oh my god. It felt like slipping into an exotic lubricant, like slipping into an ocean of endorphins and lust and pleasure and love. It felt like-

"Ouch!" She yelled, "Don't go so deep this early! Ease your way in, like I did."

Realizing I was zoning out, I said, "S-sorry. This is my first time so I don't know anything about anal..."

She replied, "Its ok. Don't rush it, let it just slide in how it wants."

So I slid into her slowly, first seeing the head disappear, then the first inch, then the second. After a minute or so my full erection was in her up to my scrotum. I never felt such pleasure before; I decided to move faster, pumping her full of pre-cum. Both of us moaned in ecstasy as I jerked her off and pumped her behind. The semen that has been building up in me now wanted to get into her ass.

I said, "Oh man, I'm coming again!" I then released shot after gooey shot into her ass. Afterward I pulled my dick out and saw semen coming out of her ass.

She said, "OK, now for the best part!"

She pushed me onto the bed and got on top of me. I looked right into those fiery violet eyes, and as she slid down slowly on my cock as it was being sucked into her pussy I began to shiver with excitement. I was shivering as this was far better than anything else I've experienced tonight. She slid up and down on my shaft slowly at first, but then she sped up the pace, her breathing in sync with her movements. She moaned almost constantly, grabbing my legs so tight that it left bruises that were there for days. Both of us began to reach a climax so much higher than anything else before that I thought that I was gonna explode with semen. We both climaxed at the same time, both holding our breath as I shot semen into her vagina, into her fallopian tube, hell even to her stomach I came so much. She had also blown a load all over my stomach and sheets. Afterwards she fell on top of me, sweating to high heaven. Although I wasn't much different, I felt spent, used up, like just snuggling up and going to sleep.

We got up and took a shower together, not sexually charged anymore, to clean our spunk off of each other. We got out and were heading to our room when Alex walked in front of us.

I said hi and he said, "If you got any on the sheets you're washing them!"

Both of us looked at each other and Kairi said, "We were that loud? B-but we were keeping our voices down..."

Alex replied with a sneer, "yeah, but you chose the squeakiest bed this side of the Mississippi!"

I sighed and slapped my forehead, while Alex and Kairi laughed like idiots.