The Journey of Sir Julius

Story Info
Our classic tale of knights, witches, and princesses begins.
788 words
3.74
6.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
157 Followers

In which a princess goes missing and a knight sets out on a quest...

In the far off land of Clitoria, there lived a king and queen with two beautiful daughters. The peasants mostly lived in happiness, whenever a witch or a dragon would attack the land, the brave knights would stop them swiftly with ease. Thus evil mainly was shunned from the lands.

The royal daughters were widely thought to be innocent and pure, more than up to the task of ruling the country someday. This particular day, the older of the two at twenty-three, Grace, was running out to a secluded place. She had a favorite lake to bathe in, far from the servants who meant well but were exhausting and rough in their help.

Grace took off her dress, underthings, and shoes. She was now in her natural state. Any prince would have surely wanted her as his now. Her long brown hair nearly reached her breasts, and the hair on her private area was not thick or curly, but resembled respectable bangs.

Grace jumped in, the rich, unpolluted water feeling like a delight on her skin. She could almost feel herself physically becoming clean. When she got out, she was wet from head to toe! This included her pussy, but not in the other way. This made Grace think... She was alone, with not another soul around to see her...

A few moments later, she made the decision and jammed a few fingers in her princesshood in record time. She liked doing it outdoors... This was what usually followed from her nude bathing... She could feel the hair massaging her hand as she felt all around her pussy, inside and outside... She had found all of her special spots all by herself...

She avoided taking her fingers to them for a while, knowing she would come within a minute... Eventually, Grace could resist no longer and hit them... She threw her head back and exploded into orgasm! Closing her eyes, she moaned so hard she thought the whole kingdom would notice... but she didn't care!

Sitting on the edge of the lake, naked, with her release still on her fingers, it was a moment of bliss for Grace. Soon, though, she noticed a small old woman in a cloak. The woman's eyes were covered, but she surely had noticed her.

"Um, hello!" she called out, but was ignored. The old woman pulled down her hood... It was Wrinkla! Grace gasped. Wrinkla, a magician later revealed to be an evil witch had been kicked out of her parents' court years ago. She tried to run, but the old witch snatched her up and took her away, far from familiar settings to unknown places.

A day or two later, the royals' most esteemed knight, Sir Julius was at his regular village pub. He was drinking with the patrons, telling about his great adventures, when he noticed an unfamiliar thirty-year-old barmaid serving them their drinks, speaking very feisty with the men.

"Ah, you must be Sir Julius." she noticed.

"Yes, that's me."

"I've heard all about you, and what you've done with your... sword."

"Yes," he said, taking it out, "I've slain the Seven-"

"Not that sword! " she said, gesturing to his crotch. "That one."

"Oh, well, yes..."

"Could you slay me with that thing?" Julius looked up to the bartender.

"Just clean up afterwards." he said, knowing what to expect.

Soon, the two were in the back with the barrels, sitting on the wooden floor. Julius flung the barmaid's dress off and removed his suit of armor. This was a pain to do, especially sexily, but she eventually had her reward. She laid a hand on his long, wide, cock and began having fun with the thing. He dove his head into her twin tits. Julius moved his head over and began sucking and biting on the two interchangeably. Eventually, she was able to make his semen flow out of the penis she was coming to love.

The barmaid loved it even more when he slid it in her, and he was suddenly on top. Each other's touch was warm to the other's, and this only raised the attraction. He knew what she would like- not violent thrusts, but soft and slow, letting her savor every moment. And she was, making various noises of pleasure, until the inevitable moment of orgasm. This was the greatest one either of them had had in a while.

Suddenly, one of the king's messengers bounded in. "Sir Julius!"

"Yes?"

"You're wanted at the king and queen's castle, sir."

"Well, all right then." He got up, pulled at least something back on, and gave the barmaid a kiss goodbye.

LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
157 Followers