The Journey of Victoria Morgan Ch. 04

Story Info
The end.
490 words
3.59
9.2k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria exits her car with flowers in her hand and walks up to a headstone on the cemetery ground. A cool wind blows as she bends down to put the flowers on the headstone.

"Well dad, you already know John and I got married two weeks ago."

"Yes, I knew before you were married, it would happen."

Victoria turns around to see her father.

"What would happen, dad?"

"I knew you and John would get married."

"How?"

"Because princess, I sent him to you. I love you at twenty-five it was time you let your fear go, dear."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome; you deserve all the happiness in the world. I want you to know that just because you don't see me every day doesn't mean I am not here."

"What?"

"I never left. I have seen your fear and how you isolated yourself from relationships."

"Hey, I did that because I didn't want the pain of losing another man I love."

"Remember what I just said I never left, I am always in your heart. I am always watching over you. I was at your high school graduation, and when you graduated from the University of Florida. Not to mention when you first saw John at orientation."

"So does this mean you'll always be here?"

"Yes honey that is exactly what it means"

"Nice."

"Yes, really nice and I'll be here for your children as well.

"What children? Come on dad you're starting to get like mom, I just got married."

Benjamin laughs.

"Yes you did. But in about nine months you're going to become a mother."

"Huh?" Victoria looks at her watch.

"Well dad I have to go."

"I'll see you around princess."

"Bye daddy."

"Bye princess."

**************************************************

Victoria is sitting on her couch in her living room talking to her brother, "Louis, I think I am going crazy."

"Why, do think you are going crazy?"

"I went to the cemetery last week and talked to dad."

"That's not crazy, I do that all the time."

"He talked back."

"What?"

"He talked back."

"Okay, I think you need to explain."

"I was talking to him and he appeared and told me I was pregnant and I went to the doctor today and I really am pregnant."

"That's great!" Victoria and Louis hug. "But back to this talking with our dead father thing."

"When I was in the hospital he first appeared to me and started talking to me about forgiving mom and talking to John. Then I went to the cemetery to tell him how everything turned out, he reappeared, and we talked."

"Okay I see it was your subconscious speaking helping you figure out things."

"Okay, it wasn't but if that's how you want to see it all I'll let you believe that."

"Yes, that's what I want to believe. Let's go get dinner ready for our family."

"Okay lead on chef."

"That's master chef to you."