The Journey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,556 Followers

"Ma'am, may I help you?" the young man asked again.

"Uh... I'm sorry, uh... I would like to see these shoes in various colors," Janice said nervously, pointing to a pair of stiletto heels. "Size 8 medium, I think."

"Have a seat right over there. Let's get a measurement first," the young man said with a bright smile. The clerk led Janice over to a chair and had her sit down. He knelt at her feet, fiddling with the measuring device.

Janice could feel her face turning red as she saw the young man's eyes on her very exposed thighs. He was so young, maybe just out of high school or - God forbid! - still in high school. She looked away, unable to watch as the clerk sat on a low stool and reached for her foot. Then he lifted her leg in order to get her foot situated in the measuring device. She could feel her thighs separating and knew that he could see far up her thighs.

The young man had seen plenty of women come in with short skirts on. He and his partner would fight over which one of them would wait on the best-looking women. It was his turn. He was delighted when he saw this older woman come into the store. From the angle that he was sitting now, he had a fairly clear view up her skirt. She wasn't wearing nylons and it almost looked like she wasn't wearing any panties either.

The clerk took an inordinately long time to get the proper measurements. He even took the other foot and measured it saying that everybody had one foot that was smaller than the other. His eyes were rarely on the measuring device though. Subtly, he tried to maneuver her legs to get a better view.

However, Janice wasn't going to make it easy for him. She continually pulled her skirt down and shifted to protect her modesty. It was a losing battle.

Finally, when the young clerk could delay it no more, he got up, excused himself, and went over toward the stock room to get several pair of shoes.

"Hey, Ron," he whispered excitedly as he passed his partner. "We have a hot one over there. I don't think she has any panties on. And I know she isn't wearing a bra. God, you should see those nipples!"

"No kidding?" the other clerk said excitedly. "Can I help?"

"She's mine," he said smugly.

"Come on man! I let you work with one of mine," the other boy pleaded.

"All right, if you loan me ten bucks until payday, you can bring a couple of pairs out."

"No problem," the other boy smiled, pulling a ten-dollar bill from his wallet and following his friend into the stock room.

The clerk hurried back to Janice with a stack of boxes of shoes. "I wasn't sure which style you would like, so I brought a couple in each color."

Janice tried to concentrate on getting a pair of shoes that fit but it was nearly impossible. In spite of her embarrassment, she could feel herself getting excited. She tried vainly to keep her legs together as the young boy moved her feet carelessly around again, pretending to have trouble fitting her foot into the shoes. Finally, she sighed in resignation and decided that if Tim wanted her to act like a slut that's what she would do. She looked one last time at Tim through the window. She gave him a tight-lipped frown and thought briefly about sticking her tongue out at him. Then she turned back to the young man sitting on the low stool in front of her.

Her heart was pounding in her chest when she lifted her leg, setting her foot on the chair to buckle a strap around her ankle. This caused her skirt to slide up her leg. One thigh slipped away from the other in the process. If the young man had any doubt that she was wearing no underwear, it had been removed. Janice saw his eyes staring directly at her exposed crotch. She suppressed a moan when she felt her large sex lips pulse and juice begin to trickle out.

It became almost comical watching the two young men scurry around, bringing her shoe after shoe. By the time she had purchased three pair, both young men had tents in their pants and Janice was worried that she was going to leave a stain on the back of her skirt. She walked up to the counter and gave the boy her credit card with a smile. She saw his face blush when she looked him in the eyes. When he handed her the card back she said, "Thank you, young man. You were very helpful."

"Uh... uh... you're welcome," he stuttered.

When Janice walked out of the store with her shoes in a bag, Tim was standing there with a wide grin on his face. "Was that fun for you?" she asked, trying unsuccessfully to act angry.

"Yes, it was. Now we have one last stop at the lingerie store."

Janice moaned and walked with Tim down the mall. She could feel her thighs sticking together as her juice still trickled from her swollen lips.

"Hi, Tim," an attractive woman said in greeting as the two walked into the store. Then she hugged him in a familiar fashion and kissed him briefly on the lips.

"Hi, Felicia," Tim said, returning the hug. "Felicia Raymond, this is my wife, Janice," Tim said turning to introduce his wife.

"Hi, Janice," Felicia said with a bright smile.

"Hello," Janice said in a less than friendly tone. She wondered how Tim knew this strikingly beautiful older woman. Suddenly she felt a little twinge of jealousy.

It was easy for Tim to see the look of concern on Janice's face. "Felicia and I go back a long way together. I worked with her when she left her ad agency. She is going to help us pick out some nice sexy outfits for you."

Janice looked at Felicia in surprise. She didn't need any help picking out underwear. Tim acted like this had all been prearranged she thought.

Felicia smiled at Tim. She was surprised by his call yesterday but readily agreed to go along with his plan to make his married life a little more exciting. Felicia would do anything for Tim because he was more than a friend. She owed him... she owed him big. When she was in her thirties, everybody thought she was washed up. Though she was still beautiful, no one wanted a model in her thirties. Tim took her into his agency and got her work that made her enough money to be comfortable for the rest of her life. She and Tim had never been intimate but she would have done anything he wanted.

Felicia was a divorced woman in her early forties. She had taken some of the money she had made working for Tim's agency and bought the store. While she didn't really need the money, the store kept her busy and gave her the opportunity to stay involved with the modeling business. In fact, she had been instrumental in starting several young ladies in the business. When she looked at Janice she mused that she was pretty enough to be a model herself.

Felicia still had a classy look and moved like the model she had been. She was tall with black hair and penetrating blue eyes. Her body was still in great shape and she had even avoided the surgeon's knife, unlike so many of her friends.

"Come with me," Felicia said, taking Janice's hand and led her toward the back of the store. "Sandy, take the counter for me," Felicia said to a young woman who was straightening up clothes.

"Certainly, Ms. Raymond," the woman replied and hurried to the front.

Janice saw that there were a number of sexy outfits hanging on a bar in the dressing room area and some lying on a table.

"Jim tells me you are about my size but I can see that you have a much larger chest," Felicia said with an indulgent smile at Tim.

Janice blushed when she saw the woman look directly at her almost see-through blouse. She knew that her nipples were still hard and plainly visible through the thin material.

"Men!" Felicia said with a little smile as she sized up Janice's full breasts under the thin blouse. "I'm sure I have some sexy bras that will fit you. Try this corset on while I go and get larger- sized bras," Felicia said, handing her an outfit on a hanger.

Janice stepped behind the curtain and took off her blouse and skirt, leaving her naked but for her heels and nylons. She picked up the first piece of clothing. She looked at the tiny piece of material in her hand. It was skimpy waist cincher that had garter straps hanging from the bottom. Before Janice could put it on, the curtain opened and Felicia walked in. Janice jumped and pulled the little piece of material over her body. It was much too small to cover her nakedness.

"Here are some larger bras. The material is soft but under-wired to help support you when you are wearing a low- cut outfit," Felicia said, smiling at Janice's embarrassment. She appraised the naked woman in front of her. She looks even better with her clothes off, Felicia thought as her eyes ran up and down the younger woman's body. "Don't worry, sweetie, I've been in the modeling business for a lot of years and I have seen more naked women then you can count." Felicia reached out and pulled the waist cincher from Janice's hand.

Janice stood naked and in shock, as Felicia then wrapped the little piece of clothing around her waist and snapped it up the back. It had cup areas where the breasts would be supported, but her upper breasts and nipples were left bare. It squeezed her waist in, emphasizing her hips and bust. When worn under clothes, it would look like she was braless.

Felicia moved around Janice, touching her body here and there making sure the outfit was comfortable. She put her fingers under the sides, checking for fit. She even lifted the cups under Janice's breasts insuring it was the correct size.

Janet stood tensely as this attractive woman touched her body in places that not even her doctor dared touch.

"There, that looks very sexy," she said and pushed the curtain slightly aside and motioned to Tim.

Tim looked into the dressing room at his mortified wife. "Wow, that looks great. We'll take it," Tim said excitedly.

"All right, calm down, boy. We have a lot more to try on. I'll call you when we need you." Felicia closed the curtain.

For over an hour, Felicia helped Janice try on outfit after outfit. With each piece of clothes, Felicia took more and more liberties with Janice. Janice, for her part, felt helpless. No matter how hard she tried to hate what was happening, her body betrayed her. She could feel herself quivering inside. Her heart was racing when she saw Felicia kneel in front of her to clip a pair of nylons to the garter around her waist. She was embarrassed when she realized that Felicia's face just inches from her swollen crotch. Janice was afraid to look down for she knew that her large inner lips were swollen and protruding from between the outer lips. She could even smell her own excitement so she knew that Felicia could smell it as well.

"Oh my," Felicia said when she looked at Janice's crotch. Her thighs were literally covered in a clear juice. It hung in silvery strings from her pubic hair and the swollen inner lips. "Excuse me just a second." Felicia left the dressing room and returned a minute later with several Kleenex tissues.

Janice stood paralyzed with fear as Felicia again knelt and pushed her legs apart. She used the Kleenex to gently wipe her glistening thighs. It seemed that she spent more time than was necessary wiping up the juice. Little shivers rippled through Janice's body as she felt the breath of the woman on her upper legs. When she looked down, she could only see the top of the woman's head, but she could tell that her eyes were staring at her vagina. For a second she thought that she was going to lean forward and kiss her.

"I've never seen lips that large before," Felicia whispered almost to herself.

Then Janice saw one of Felicia's fingers slide up her thigh. "Oh God," she moaned as she felt the finger slide across her thigh. Slowly it moved upward until it touched her swollen lips. The finger slid between the lips and across the swollen clit. Suddenly, and incredibly, Janice felt a climax run down her body. She felt like she might collapse as her hands reached out and grasped the older woman's shoulders for support. "Ohhhhh!!! Oh Jesus," she whimpered as her body shook with illicit pleasure.

Felicia stood up, placing her hands on Janice's hips to steady her. The older woman was breathing heavily as well now. She looked into Janice's surprised face. "I think we have enough clothes for you today," she said breathlessly, pulling her naked body to her.

Janice was staring right into the classy woman's eyes, her breasts flattened against the Felicia's cloth-covered chest of Felicia. Again, she felt like Felicia was going to kiss her. This time she was right. Her eyes opened wide in shock as Felicia moved her lips to hers for a wet kiss. Janice stood tensely as the older woman's mouth opened and her tongue pushed on her own closed lips. The probing tongue was insistent and forced itself into her mouth. Janice moaned in spite of herself when she tasted the woman's sweet saliva.

Felicia pulled away from her naked friend. "Tim is a lucky man and you are a very sexy woman," Felicia said and touched Janice's face gently with her hand. "Maybe I'll see you again, sweetie."

Janice was speechless. She never remembered feeling attracted to a woman before. Yet, as she stared into her eyes, she almost felt drawn to kiss her back. With all her will, she restrained herself and pulled away. She saw a little disappointment in Felicia's eyes. "Uh... thank you... you were a big help," Janice quickly added, her face turning red at the thought of what she was really thanking her for.

Felicia's face brightened. "You're welcome. , Anytime."

Tim almost had to carry Janice from the mall that afternoon. Her legs felt like rubber. The entire experience had almost been too much for her.

As soon as Tim and Janice left the store, Felicia went over to her assistant. "Sandy, put a sign on the door that we are out to dinner and then come back in the back room."

Sandy's face broke into a wide grin. "Yes, ma'am," she said and hurried to put the sign in the window. Felicia was already naked when Sandy walked into the back of the store.

Chapter 4

Tim made Janice a strong drink when they arrived home. He left her sitting on the bed and went into the bathroom. A short time later he came out and pulled Janice from the bed. She was like a rag doll as he stripped her clothes off and led her into the bathroom.

The bathroom was lit in the glow of a dozen fragrant candles. The large Jacuzzi tub was filled with a steaming bubble bath.

Janice stepped into the steaming water and settled down with a moan of pleasure. Tim handed her another drink, then leaned over the tub, and gently began to bath her. At one point he looked at her face and smiled. "I love you," he whispered and kissed her lips gently.

When he was finished washing her, Tim left, letting Janice soak for a long time before he came back in and pulled her to her feet. He took a soft fluffy towel and dried her but didn't let her get out of the tub.

Janice saw that he had brought with him a pair of scissors, a razor, and shaving cream. She looked at him quizzically as he placed them on a towel on the side of the tub. She felt a sinking feeling as he picked up the scissors and began to trim her pubic hair. When he had it very short, he lathered her up and used the razor to remove all of her pubic hair. Then he rinsed her with a gentle spray of warm water and patted her dry.

"Beautiful," Tim said to himself as he looked at his handiwork.

Tim took Janice's hand and began to lead her out of the bathroom. When he felt her stop, he turned to look at her. He saw that she was staring into the mirror at her smoothly shaven pubic mound.

God, I almost look obscene, she thought as she looked at her large protruding inner lips hanging from her hairless pubic area. She had never really noticed how incredible large they were. She knew that they got even larger when she was excited. Then she felt a tug on her hand and followed Tim into the bedroom.

"Get on the bed on your back," Tim ordered.

She looked at him like she didn't understand.

"Come on, get on the bed."

Janice climbed onto the bed and laid on her back in the middle. She was shocked when Tim began to tie her hands to the bedpost above her head. "Tim, what are you doing?" she asked, frightened.

"Shhhhh!" Tim whispered, as he finished tying her hands then went to her feet. He pulled her legs apart and tied each leg to a bedpost. When he had her spread and helpless on the bed, he stood back and stripped off his clothes. Then he crawled onto the bed, between his wife's legs, on his hands and knees. He looked up at her and said, "You never seemed to have really liked it when I have eaten you before. I'm going to eat you this time for my own pleasure. I hope you enjoy it as well."

"Tim, no, oh God!," Janice exclaimed as she watched Tim bend his head. It's dirty! her mind screamed.

Tim kissed slowly up her thighs, taking time to touch every inch of her soft inner thigh. He could feel her legs tremble as he neared her vagina. However, when he got close, he moved back - all the way to her knee. He kissed down her calf to her ankle until finally he reached her toes.

Janice watched as Tim opened his mouth and took her big toe inside. She felt a chill run down her spine. It tickled, yet suddenly her vagina began to throb. She would have never believed that having her toe sucked could be sensual. Yet, she could feel her sex lips begin to swell as Tim sucked first one toe then another until ever toe was wet with his saliva. His tongue moved between each toe, sliding in and out slowly, sensuously. Then he moved to the other foot, kissed, and licked it until he felt Janice quivering. Finally, he began to kiss up her legs again, stopping to lick the sensitive areas around her knee.

Now Tim could feel Janice begin to squirm, pulling unconsciously against her bonds. He smiled to himself as he neared her vagina again. He could smell her excitement and he could see that her lips were now swollen. There was a clear liquid running from her hole. Her beautiful, smoothly shaven vagina excited him beyond reason. He was shaking as he settled between her legs. Tim stuck out his tongue and gentle licked Janice's swollen lips.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!!" Janice moaned.

Tim used his fingers to pry the outer lips open, leaving the inner lips exposed. He stared at the wrinkled flesh for a long time. Finally, he gently blew warm air on the sensitive skin and watched it quiver.

"Oh God, Tim!," Janice pleaded, pulling on her bonds.

Tim looked up at her lust- filled eyes. He stuck out his tongue and touched the swollen clit with the tip of his tongue.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Janice moaned and threw her head back, her fists closed tightly.

Then he flicked his tongue rapidly on the quivering nub. Janice began to shake like she having a seizure, her arm's and leg's pulling at her bonds. "Ohhhhhhh Godddddd!!!!"

"Ohhhhhhh Godddddd!!!!"

Tim opened his mouth and sucked the swollen lips inside. His mouth was practically filled with her sweet flesh. Tim moaned deep in his throat at the taste of his wife's vagina. He knew that he would never be denied this pleasure again.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!," Janice screamed, pulling violently against the bonds holding her arms and legs. Suddenly, it felt like her body might go into convulsions. Every muscle was stretched like a rubber band. Her hips lifted off the bed.

Tim grabbed her hips, holding them down and began to suck her swollen vagina like a madman, ignoring her screams.

Fireworks were going off in Janice's head, causing bright flashes of light behind her tightly closed eyes. She had never felt anything like it in her life. Shock waves emanated from her groin and ran up and down her body. "Tim, Tim, ohhhhhh God, Tim," she breathed as the most incredible climax of her life rolled through her.

Tim continued to eat his wife long after her shuddering stopped. He was lost in his own world until he heard her moans change. He realized that she was becoming sensitive. When he pulled away and looked up at her, he saw that her eyes were closed and there were tears rolling down her cheeks. Suddenly concerned, he untied her hands and feet, crawled in bed next to her and pulled her into his arms. "Is everything okay?" he asked, clearly worried.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,556 Followers