The Journey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,621 Followers

"Everything is wonderful," she whispered, her voice heavy with emotion.

Tim was relieved when he saw a smile come through the tears. The hardness of his penis had diminished some when he thought he had gone too far. However, as soon as their lips met, he was rock hard again.

"Thank you, thank you. That was... That was... incredible. I never knew what I was missing," Janice said sincerely. "Where did you learn that stuff?"

"I read a lot," Tim said, his face turning red at the admission.

Janice looked at him, searching his eyes for the truth. It was there. "Do you... do you... uh... want me to you know... do the same to you?" she struggled to say.

"Not tonight. Right now I want to be inside you," Tim replied, almost embarrassed again.

Janice smiled and lifted her leg and placed it over Tim's hip, her breast pressed to his chest. She reached down and grasped his hard penis and felt it pulse in her hand. She was almost surprised at the size. It somehow seemed larger, almost like she was feeling him for the first time. She heard him moan as she brought the swollen head to her still sensitive lips. First she rubbed it up and down her slit, letting her fat, blood filled inner lips massage the head. Then she placed it at the opening of her hole, grabbed his hips, and pulled him slowly into her, humping her hips at the same time.

"Oh Jesus," Tim moaned as he felt his wife's warm tunnel caresses his flesh, taking him deep inside. Tim began to slowly move in and out, trying to control his excitement. "Oh God, baby, I'm not going to last very long," he said with regret.

"It's okay. I want you to cum in me. I want everything that you've been saving for me all day. I want to sleep all night with your sweet sperm inside me. I love you Tim." Janice kissed Tim's lips, forcing her tongue deep into his mouth.

Tim moaned deep into his wife's mouth as his penis jerked inside her body. It was his turn for fireworks to go off in his head as his pent- up excitement and love released itself into his wife's loving body.

Janice could feel her husband's sperm filling her. She felt closer to him then she had ever felt before.

They fell asleep in each other's arms, Tim's penis gradually losing its firmness and slipping from her body, followed by a trail of his sperm.

Chapter 5

"Wake up, sleepyhead," Tim said as he walked into the bedroom with a tray of food.

Janice opened her eyes slowly then smiled as she remembered last night. "Good morning, sweetheart," she said as she set up in bed and stretched. "What's this? , Breakfast in bed? Did I die and go to heaven?" she joked.

"Nope, I just wanted to make sure that you had plenty of strength for today."

Janice looked at Tim with a worried look. "What's going to happen today that I need my strength?" she asked as she watched Tim sit a tray with cereal, toast, orange juice, and coffee on her lap.

"Well, we are going to go to the gym. I think you are a little out of shape," he said with a smile. "Then I'm taking you to dinner at a nice restaurant. I have a little surprise for you that will make our dinner very interesting."

"What kind of surprise?" Janice asked with dread in her voice as she slowly began to eat.

"You'll find out. That's all I'll tell you for now."

Janice moaned as a shiver raced through her. "Tim, yesterday was wonderful but I don't know about the other stuff."

"Well, you know the safe word. If you say it three times, we will stop everything," Jim said with a frown.

Janice was quiet for a long time, thinking as she ate. She couldn't deny that yesterday and last night was the most exciting time of her life, even more exciting than her wedding night. She wasn't about to use the safe word for this. "No, I don't want to use the safe word," she stated emphatically.

Tim sighed with relief. He was so excited about the week ahead that he could hardly wait. Yet, he knew that he had to be calm and take his time. If he made a critical mistake, it could all be over with and that could be a serious blow to their relationship.

When Janice finished breakfast and got out of bed, she realized that she needed another shower. She had dried cum all over her legs and her vagina. She took a long shower then dried herself and used a scented cream on her body. When she lifted one leg to the vanity to smooth cream on the back of her thigh, she almost gasped. She saw her vagina almost obscenely exposed, the large lips dangling between her smooth outer lips. With trembling fingers she opened herself, exposing her little clit and already wet hole. The little nub was still swollen some. It was smooth and almost looked like a miniature penis. When she touched the bump of flesh, it quivered and she moaned. It was still sensitive from the previous night. Then she slid a finger into her hole. Another gasp escaped her lips and her hips began to move. With great will power, she pulled her finger out. It was shinny with juice. On impulse she brought the finger to her mouth and sucked it clean. Her finger tasted like her, yet there was something more. Suddenly she remembered that she probably had some of Tim's sperm left inside her. An excited shiver raced through her as she moved her fingers back to her vagina. This time she slid two inside and worked them around. When she pulled them out, they were slick with juice. Again, she brought the fingers to her mouth and one at a time she sucked them clean.

Janice spent a long time exploring herself like she should have done as a little girl. Unfortunately, she had been taught that it was dirty. Finally, she concluded that there was nothing dirty about her sexual parts. In fact, she liked the way she looked.

When she finally came out of the bathroom, she saw that Tim had laid out a pair of exercise shorts and top. Just as she picked up the shorts, Tim came in carrying her exercise suit and wearing his own exercise outfit.

"Come on, sweetie, we have to get moving."

Janice started to get a pair of panties from the dresser.

"No panties!" Tim said, sitting on the bed to watch her dress.

Janice looked at Tim and gave him an indulgent smile. She put her feet into the shorts and pulled them up her thighs. She immediately realized that these shorts were very, very tight. By the time she had them around her waist, she knew that there had to be a mistake. "These shorts are too small. They must have made a mistake at the store."

"No, they didn't. I got them two sizes smaller," Jim smiled lecherously.

"God, I can't wear these," she said as she walked over to the full-length mirror on the back of the door. She gasped when she saw that the skintight gray cotton shorts revealed her vagina in an obscene manner. The seam of the shorts ran directly between her lips, separating them and emphasizing their size. The only good thing was that the shorts had an absorbent pad in the crotch. However, the pad only served to further separate and stimulate the lips of her vagina.

Tim watched from the bed as Janice looked at herself in the mirror with shock on her face. He loved the shorts. From the rear, they shaped and outlined her ass to perfection. He could even see the little dimple she had on her right cheek. The seam in the rear separated her ass cheeks, emphasizing their firmness beautifully.

"Tim, I'll be arrested if I walk out of the house in these," she pleaded.

"That's why I have an exercise suit for you. Now, come on. , Put your top and shoes on and let's get going," Tim ordered.

Janice sighed in resignation and pulled the sport top over her head. It was not a surprise to her that the matching top was just as tight. It shaped her breasts like the shorts shaped her ass. Her nipples could be seen without them even being hard. Even the bumps on the areola could be plainly seen. The top came just below her breasts, leaving a long expanse of her stomach bare.

Tim and Janice drove silently to the gym. They were both excited, but in a different way. Tim was excited that he was going to expose his wife to all the lecherous men. Janice was excited as well, but she was also worried. She hadn't been to the gym in a long time. However, there still could be someone there that she knew there. That thought worried her and made her heart beat rapidly.

The gym was a large facility on the outskirts of town. It had a very large room that was mirrored all around with treadmills, exercise bikes, step machines and other aerobic equipment. There were several physical trainers available for a fee. There was also a swimming pool, sauna, juice bar, and every piece of weight equipment made. The facility was always packed with people. However, it seemed to Janice that most of the people there didn't need a gym because they were already in great shape. It was a great place to show off.

Tim and Janice walked into the gym and found a couple of treadmills together. Tim began his warm-up exercises and watched Janice begin hers. When he was sufficiently warm, Tim slipped off his sweat suit and got on the treadmill. He watched as Janice continued to warm up, delaying the inevitable.

"Come on, Janice," Tim coaxed.

Janice knew that she couldn't delay it forever so she slowly slipped off her pants and top. She looked around and saw that no one was looking her way yet. She adjusted the treadmill and began to walk at a rapid pace. It only took her a few seconds to realize that she was in trouble. The seam of the tight shorts was moving back and forth between her sex lips. Within seconds, every step began to send a little sexual shock through her groin.

Tim smiled as he watched Janice begin to run. He could see the look on her face and knew exactly what she was feeling. He congratulated himself on being so diabolical.

Within ten minutes, Janice was struggling to remain calm. Her heart was beating rapidly but not just from the exercise. She wasn't sure how long she could stand the rubbing between her legs. God she thought, she could even feel the seam rubbing on her little rear hole. It was a sawing motion, moving from back to front with each stride.

Soon, Janice's face was red and dripping sweat. She could feel her heart beating in her temples. Suddenly, she looked in the mirror in front of her and saw several guys standing behind her, pretending to talk. However, she knew that they were looking at her ass. An unwanted thrill raced through her, adding juice to her already sodden crotch. Suddenly, her legs started to quiver and she grasped the support bars in her hands. No matter how she fought it, her body betrayed her. She quickly moved her feet to the side of the moving treadmill as her vagina started to quiver and her legs shook. Her head bent forward and she gripped the bars until her knuckles turned white as ripples of pleasure coursed through her.

Tim looked over and saw Janice leaning forward, no longer running, her body quivering. He knew what was happening; Janice was climaxing right in the middle of the public gym. He had been successful beyond his wildest dream.

The two men behind Janice were not paying attention to her face; they were staring at her ass as she bent forward.

Janice couldn't believe what had just happened to her. She had never had a climax that fast or that easily. Her legs were still shaking as she got back on the treadmill. She reduced the speed until it was only at a fast walk. Even then, she could still feel the seam rubbing her now very sensitive vagina. She fought her rising excitement again. It was the longest half-hour she had ever spent on a treadmill.

Tim came over to Janice when he was finished on the treadmills. "I have arranged for a little lesson for you with Steve Jackson on the weights," he said.

"Oh God," Janice groaned, as she wiped her sweat covered face and then wrapped the towel around her waist to cover her shorts.

Tim led Janice over to the weight exercise area. There he introduced Janice to a good looking and very fit young man. He was in his mid twenties with a gymnast's body. His upper body, under his tight shirt, rippled with muscles. He had on a pair of jogging shorts, exposing most of his muscled legs.

"I'll leave you in Steve's very capable hands dear. I'm going to get a fruit drink at the bar."

Janice stood in front of Steve, holding her towel at her waist to cover up her obscene shorts. However, she could see his eyes staring at her very hard nipples.

"Okay, Mrs. Harwick, we'll start out with the free weights. Have a seat here and lean back. Have you used weights before?" the young man asked, smiling as he watched Janice pull the towel from her waist.

"Uh... yes I have," Janice said as she lay back under the barbell. Her face flushed at the thought of the view she was giving the young man. In this position, her legs were spread and her lower half was exposed to anyone that wanted to see her. She could already feel Steve's eyes on her groin. She even thought she heard an intake of breath on his part.

Steve put Janice through an exercise routine that was designed for someone that had not exercised for a while. He had her lift with her arms, her legs and even had her on her stomach, letting her lift with the back of her lower legs. In that position, her ass was on display to the steady stream of men that seemed to need to pass by.

At one point Steve stood over Janice's prone body, straddling her chest to support the barbell she was attempting to lift. Janice had to gasp when she realized that she could look directly up his short leg. My God, she thought, he doesn't have any underwear on. She could see his half hard erection up the leg of his shorts. A little whimper escaped her lips as she felt her vagina quiver with renewed excitement.

Janice was relieved when the lesson was finally over. Even with the pad in her shorts, she could feel her juice soaking through.

Steve handed Janice a business card. She looked at the card and saw that he was a certified fitness trainer and licensed masseuse. It also showed that he gave private lessons and massages in the home.

Chapter 6

Tim was waiting for Janice when she came out of the bathroom after her shower. "I have a reservation at seven at Gerardo's. I've laid out everything you will need to wear. However, when you're dressed, I have one little addition."

Janice looked at him suspiciously as she put on the pretty summer dress. The dress was bright yellow and made of a thin cotton material. It was short as usual but this time it was also low cut with little spaghetti straps holding the material covering her bare breasts. She knew that she would have to be careful when she bent over or one or both breasts would fall out. She was surprised when she saw that there was a pair of panties lying on the bed with her dress and thigh high nylons. When she was dressed, she put on a pair of the four-inch high heels that she had purchased yesterday.

Tim whistled when he saw the total package. "You look gorgeous, sweetie," he said sincerely.

Janice spun around in front of the mirror. I do look pretty good, she thought. Her nice tan went well with the yellow color of the dress. The impossibly high heels emphasized her calf and thigh muscles.

"Now, I have a little addition to your outfit." He held up a small, penis shaped, rubber vibrator. It was flesh colored and looked to be about five inches long. In Tim's other hand was a remote control device.

"What is that?" Janice asked, already knowing the answer.

"Pull your dress up for a second."

Janice shook her head in amazement and then pulled her dress up to reveal her little cotton panties. She watched as Tim pulled her panties to her thighs. A moan escaped her lips when he slowly slipped the fake penis into her vagina. "Tim," she moaned when the rubber penis was all the way inside her.

Tim quickly pulled the panties up, securing the base of the device inside her body. "Now let's test it." Tim turned on the vibrator.

"Ohhhh!" Janice gasped as the penis vibrated inside her. She could feel her entire pubic area vibrate, especially her rapidly swelling clit.

Tim turned the knob to the second notch.

"Tim," Janice pleaded as she felt the movement inside her increase.

"One more." The control device was moved to the third notch.

"Oh God, Tim! Stop it, please."

Tim smiled, leaving the device on for a few more seconds. He watched his wife begin to quiver in excitement. Mercifully, he finally turned the device off. "That should do it." He smiled and took his wife's shaking hand and led her down the stairs.

Tim felt proud of his creativity. All his years in the creative side of the ad business had paid off, he thought with a smile on his face. He had purchased the device at a local porn shop. It was a little expensive because it was cordless, but worth every penny. The battery-operated remote worked from about ten feet away so he could turn it on and off anytime he wanted. Tim was going to have fun tonight.

Janice could feel the fake penis moving inside her with every step that she took as she walked to the car. She gave Tim a dirty look as she sat carefully on the seat and slid into the car. A little groan escaped her lips as her weight forced the penis deeper into her. She squirmed on the seat until she found a place where she could sit comfortably. It wasn't exactly lady like, as she had to scoot forward and open her legs.

Tim hurried around the car and got into the driver's seat. After he had started the car, he paused and took the device out of his pocket. He smiled evilly at Janice and turned the knob.

Janice closed her eyes and squeezed her thighs together as a little moan escaped her lips.

"Still works," Tim said and turned the device off.

Tim and Janice sat quietly as they drove to the restaurant. When they stopped at a light about a block from the restaurant, Tim turned the vibrator on again.

"Tim, please," Janice pleaded, her hips squirming.

"I'm going to leave it on until the light changes," Tim said in a matter -off -fact tone.

"Oh God," Janice moaned as she stared at the red light as if that would make it change quicker. However, it was a long light, lasting several minutes. Within a few seconds, Janice was breathing heavily and she could feel her panties getting soaked. Her buttocks began to lift subtly off the seat. "Tim," Janice moaned, clenching her fists.

Tim watched his wife with a big smile on his face. His only concern was that she would climax before he was ready. He didn't want that to happen. It was his intention to tease her until she was wild with passion. Then he was going make love to her. Or better yet, he was going to FUCK her.

Fortunately for Janice, the light changed and Tim turned off the device before she lost control. She let out her breath and sighed with relief and frustration.

Tim held Janice's hand as they were led to an intimate table in a corner of the restaurant. He could feel her squeezing his hand with each step. He knew that the fake penis was moving inside her.

Tim held the chair for Janice as she sat carefully. She frowned at him, her lips pursed. Tim just smiled back and moved over to his chair and sat down, placing the control device on the table next to his silverware. After the waitress had taken their drink order, Tim picked up the device, holding it idly in his hand.

Janice watched her husband wearily as he fingered the device. When the waitress came back and sat the drinks on the table, Janice saw Tim move the device under the table. Immediately she felt the vibrations begin again and tried to suppress a moan.

The waitress heard her gasp and said, "Is everything okay, Miss.?"

"Uh... uh... yes, everything is fine," Janice stuttered.

"What's that noise?" the waitress asked when she heard a low humming sound.

Janice's face turned beet red when she realized that the end of the vibrator was touching the wooden chair under her.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,621 Followers