The Journeys of Jackie and Ed Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,256 Followers

But as his mother jumped, her pussy was sliding up and down on his still-hard cock. Josh realized that he was horny as hell after being inside of his mother's pussy as she was being buttfucked by Ed. And she had cum while fucking him.

Without realizing it, Josh began grinding his crotch against his mother, slowly fucking her.

"Josh, what are you doing?" Stephanie said as she realized that her son was actually fucking her and was not just responding to incidental movement.

"I can't help it, mom." Josh said, "It just feels too good to stop."

Josh began thrusting harder and faster, feeling his desire to cum growing.

"Josh, you can't do this!" Stephanie yelled. "You can't cum in me!"

Josh had lost all reasoning. All he could think about was his need to cum as he continued thrusting his cock into his mother's cunt.

Stephanie pleaded with him to stop before it was too late. But then she felt her body responding once again.

"Oh, fuck no." Stephanie moaned as she felt her orgasm begin. Josh fucked her as she came once more on her son's cock, unable to deny how good it was feeling.

Josh felt his balls tighten. "Oh yes, I'm cumming!"

"No, stop!" Stephanie cried out once more before giving in and accepting that he son was going to cum with her. She felt his seed blasting inside of her pussy as she continued her own orgasm. Mother and son grinded away against each other as they came together; both ashamed of their actions but fully enjoying them at the same time.

Finally Josh's cock finished and began to grow limp. It was almost with reluctance that Stephanie felt it slip out of her pussy. Together they jumped until the rope came over the hook. Now they were able to untie each other and rush to their separate bathrooms to wash off. But neither would be able to wash the memories of this afternoon away, and perhaps they wouldn't want to.

PAS
PAS
4,256 Followers
12