The Joust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir Radley did not, milady. Although I have no proof, I believe something was slipped into his drink last night. He has no memory of the events of yesterday evening and when he awoke this morning, he was hastened from the castle before he had chance to rouse himself fully. When he arrived here, this was pinned to his shoulder, up too high for him to have affixed it himself. He is most truly sorry, milady, as am I."

"Give it to me," Charissa said. She tucked the ribbon into her full bosom. "Tell Sir Radley we will speak no more of it. I wish him no offence, but in truth, he would not have been my choice. Nor do I like Sir Edmund, he seems sly." Her eyes locked with Ratafian, as if communicating silently.

"He is indeed a most manipulative man, milady," Ratafian murmured, glancing around to ensure no unwanted ears could hear them. "He is not a man to make an enemy of, but there is enmity between him and my Lord."

"I see," Charissa nodded her understanding. "Perhaps Sir Edmund fears Sir Radley in the tourney and hoped that this incident would prove him un-chivalrous and so not worthy to continue?"

"Perhaps, milady," Ratafian said, bowing low.

"Tell Sir Radley that even though he does not wear my favour, he still has it and that I will be hoping to see him defeat Sir Edmund." She glanced aside to where a couple of the younger, less experienced Knights stood. "I would be grateful if you would walk me in that direction," she nodded.

Ratafian obeyed, leaving her with her attendants and the two Knights, one of whom was already eliminated, the other due to participate that day. He smiled as he saw Charissa furtively sneak her ribbon to press into the young Knight's hand, his face lighting with joy. He grinned widely. The Lady deserved one that merited her favour. Now his hope was that Radley could find forgiveness with Sebastian.

****

Although this was the first time that Radley had gone to Sebastian's home, Ratafian had described it and its location to perfection and he now stood nervously outside. The houses here still had some space between them and he could see a couple kept pigs and hens. The rest of the town had not quite forced itself outwards enough to crowd them.

He had stripped and plunged into the river's cold waters to both shake off the last of whatever had him so sluggish and to clean himself. He wore a plain blue doublet over his white shift that almost matched the blue of his hose. He ran his fingers through his hair, hoping he looked presentable, and tapped at the door. It opened to reveal Miriam, who scowled darkly at him, clearly recognising who he was.

"Mistress Fitzroy," he began, but a delicate hand raised and stopped him.

"My son ran home in tears saying you no longer loved him," Miriam said in a curt whisper. "His heart is broken and I can do nothing to help him. Why should I let you near him again?"

"Because Ratafian asks that you trust me as he does. Because I was a fool and let myself be used. Because I love your son more than I can put into words. If he does not feel he can trust me I will go, but my own heart will be forever shattered." Miriam's hand dropped and Radley felt a surge of hope. He held his breath without conscious thought as he was subjected to a close scrutiny.

"My son's room is at the top of the stairs on the right. Lock the door behind me and pass the key through the window. There is another key in Sebastian's room. I will visit my friend, a widow who lives a little way along the road," Miriam indicated a small house a short distance away on the other side of the road.

"Thank you, Mistress," Radley said, releasing the breath he held. He obeyed with alacrity, wanting to beg his angel's forgiveness.

"I will be gone an hour or so. Use your time wisely, Sir Radley," Miriam warned as she dropped the key into a pocket in her dress.

If Radley had thought himself nervous outside the house, it was nothing compared to the way he felt outside Sebastian's door. His bowels were like water and his knees shook, threatening to give out. He had not felt this way even in the midst of battle or when facing a jousting opponent as they thundered towards him lance tilted. He took a deep breath, tapped on the door and stepped inside.

Sebastian sat up. He was shocked to see it was Radley and not his mother that had entered. There was a look of such fear, love and longing in the older man's eyes that Sebastian's heart ached. He then realised there were no trappings of Radley's Knighthood about him. He stood up and faced him.

"Radley?" he asked tremulously. He had seen the ribbon, knew what it meant and had been heartbroken. Now the man he still loved was here, devoid of all that made him a Knight, looking as frightened and exposed as a rabbit in a snare and Sebastian was confused. His eyes widened in shock as, with a couple of strides, Radley closed the distance, dropped to his knees and sobbed against his belly.

"Forgive me, Sebastian. It was not how it looked, I swear it. I swear it."

Sebastian eased himself to the floor to kneel and framed Radley's face in his hands, kissing away the tears that fell.

"The ribbon?" he husked.

"I believe my drink was drugged in some way. I remember nothing of the late evening. I did not even know the ribbon was there. Ratafian is speaking to the Lady Charissa. I would not betray you Sebastian. Never. I love you."

"I love you, Radley. I should have stayed. I should have trusted you. My mother," he added. "Is she downstairs?"

"Gone to a friend for an hour or so," Radley said letting himself be urged to his feet. "I should not have been such a fool," he said, shaking his head.

"We do not have much time," Sebastian whispered. "Let us put this behind us. I need to feel your love, Radley, please."

"Are you sure, my angel," Radley asked. His body was already hardening at the thought of what Sebastian offered and his heart and soul yearned for the union, but he did not want to take advantage of the younger man.

"I am sure. It is what we both need. Take me, Radley, make me yours. Join us as one."

The two men disrobed quickly and Radley gave a soft groan at the sight of his young lover, fully naked and with enough light to truly appreciate his beauty. The auburn hair was loose and free, cascading past narrow shoulders. The youthful body was sleek and smooth, small pink nipples haloed by rose areolae. There was a modest nest of curls protecting the slender penis that was already erect. The young man's body was in such contrast to his own older, beaten and battle-scarred form, that Radley could scarcely believe this beautiful angel would even want him and yet was going to be fully, finally his.

Sebastian stared at Radley's nakedness. He had seen the broad, darkly-matted chest bared. Now, however, his eyes were fascinated by the bay nubs surrounded by their bronze discs, the fur that led from Radley's navel and which invited Sebastian's eyes to look lower. There was a thicket of dark, wiry curls that framed an organ of prodigious proportions to the young innocent's gaze. He still wondered why such a magnificent male would even look at him, but remembered Radley's words when they had loved for the first time. Then he had seen and touched little beyond Radley's chest he had been so nervous. He wanted so much more this time.

"You are beautiful," both men spoke as one, breaking the silence.

Radley moved first, slowly but insistently moving Sebastian so that they could lie on the small bed. He eased the younger man down, taking his place alongside him, propped up on one elbow to gaze down at his sweet angel. He smiled as Sebastian raised a hand and lightly touched his face, fingers trembling as he traced the older man's cheek.

"Make love to me?" He watched wide-eyed as Radley's face relaxed into a wider smile and the Knight, turned his head to kiss the palm of Sebastian's hand.

"Always," Radley vowed. He mated their mouths, sealing the promise with a tender kiss. His lips travelled down Sebastian's neck and chest, kissing the skin that was his to touch, to love, to cherish. He moved to straddle the smaller form, not ceasing his caresses. His head was held at Sebastian's breast, slender fingers running though his dark hair, as Radley began teasing his lover's nipples. The younger man arched up into the suction, making soft sounds of pleasure and Radley took the opportunity to slide his hands around Sebastian's back. He sat back onto his knees, pulling Sebastian up with him so that Sebastian was sitting, Radley straddling him, hugging him close. This position enabled Sebastian to suckle on Radley's nipples and kiss his chest, making the Knight groan.

Sebastian's shaft was straining upwards, nudging at Radley's heavy sac. Sebastian reached down and stroked him carefully, still amazed at this act, that it was now permitted for him to touch the older man so freely, so intimately. The long, thick flesh seemed to possess a life of its own, twitching and throbbing in Sebastian's hands.

"Want you, Radley," he whispered against the broad, furred chest. "Want you inside me."

"I will be," he promised. The older man kissed the top of the head that was tucked below his chin."Later." Sebastian looked up at him, and Radley smiled as he cupped that expressive face tenderly between his hands. "Later," he repeated. "Right now, I want to love you in other ways." Sebastian nodded, but clearly did not understand, as Radley shifted again, laying his lover back down.

"This is for you, my sweet, sweet angel," Radley said quietly. A final kiss to the full lips, and Radley began moving over the body beneath him.

Sebastian shivered, moaned and thrilled as Radley proceeded to love every inch of him. The older man seemed to instinctively know all his sensitive spots; where touches made him giggle or writhe and where others seemed to set his skin ablaze with desire. His hips began to thrust against Radley as his nipples were slowly teased with talented lips. By the time Radley's kisses had reached his groin, Sebastian was clutching the broad shoulders, panting wetly.

Radley looked up, savouring the sight before him. Sebastian's eyes were closed, his hair spread out over the pale coverlet. Radley was certain he could see a dozen different shades of brown and red and gold in those glorious curls, highlighted by the sunlight that crept from through the gaps in the curtain. A fine sheen of perspiration covered Sebastian's body and Radley could feel tremors in the small frame. His mate, the big Knight thought with satisfaction and desire, his, and only his. With a low, rumbling growl, he lowered his head and engulfed Sebastian's penis in his mouth.

As warm lips surrounded him, Sebastian stifled a half-scream of pleasure. The first time Radley had touched him there he had spurted, literally, within seconds. This was beyond anything he could have dreamt. He had never experienced such a sensation. He grasped handfuls of his bedding and moaned, trying desperately for some control, wanting to try and hold out longer so he could truly enjoy it. It proved beyond possibility as Radley began a steady movement. Sebastian whimpered faintly as the sweet torture continued, the older man's tongue performing a sinful dance over the head of his maleness and soft lips encompassing his length with wet heat.

Radley's tongue played with the tiny slit at the top of his lover's member, flicking, teasing, before sliding down to the base. His lips increased their pressure, sucking deeply. When Sebastian began to thrust with his pelvis, the Knight grasped the slim hips firmly holding them still, wanting this to last a little while more. Radley then moved smoothly up and down, sucking and licking, listening with delight to Sebastian's soft sounds of pleasure. He repositioned one hand, moving so his fingers could tease at the high, hard orbs within his lover's suede-like pouch.

"My Lord... R...Radley," Sebastian gasped. He mewled helplessly at the new stimulation, his head rocking from side to side. Unable to move his hips, he drew his knees up, shaking with the effort to keep control of himself, to not spill too soon and so end the erotic torment.

The other man heard the faint call of his name and smiled to himself. He knew Sebastian was close. In fact, he was certain he had known even before Sebastian that the young man was about to spill. There was a change in the redhead's breathing, a sudden tightness in his muscles that heralded his release. Now, he felt those sensations in his beloved. Radley took the swollen organ deep in his throat and loosed his hold on Sebastian's hips.

Sebastian thrust once, twice, and his climax hit him full force. His wail was muffled by the fist he had pressed against his mouth. His body shook, his orgasm seemingly unending as Radley sucked him deeply and firmly, eagerly taking all he had to offer. His lover's hands continued to play with his ballsac and inner thighs, coaxing even more tremors out of him. He eventually slumped back, his climax finally abating.

Radley savoured his mate's cream as though it was the finest delicacy he had ever tasted. He reluctantly released Sebastian's limp member from his mouth, nuzzling at it affectionately. A few more licks, just to be certain nothing had been missed, and he looked up. His heart skipped at the sight. If he thought Sebastian had looked beautiful before, it was nothing compared to the beatific glow of the younger man now. He moved up and stretched out beside him, cuddling Sebastian close to him in the small bed, letting him gather his breath.

Sebastian's eyes opened as Radley settled beside him. He smiled joyously, the emotion coming directly from his love-filled heart. After a few minutes, he rose up on one elbow and kissed Radley. One finger then began to trace down his virile lover's broad, furred chest. It stopped where the younger man found old battle scars and he tenderly pressed his lips against each one. Finally, his mouth hovered over the plum-hued hardness that lay against Radley's toned belly.

"And this is for you, my Lord" he said softly.

It seemed to Radley that Sebastian's lips were paying homage to his chest. He settled back, letting Sebastian explore at his own pace. His erection was eager for attention and, although it was tempting to rush his inexperienced young lover, he resisted. He controlled himself the way he did when facing any challenge whether from another Knight at a joust or during the battles in the Holy Land. Sebastian would be able to do what he wanted, at the pace he needed. Radley would not fail his lover again. Never again. The younger man reached his groin, fingers exploring the lush pelt of fur that surrounded his throbbing lance. He heard Sebastian speak and then a light kiss was bestowed on the full erection. Sebastian paused. Radley expected Sebastian to take him in his hand and he was taken completely by surprise when Sebastian took him into his mouth.

"Sebastian, you do not have to do this," he gasped in a choked protest, not wanting his lover to feel obligated to perform the same act. A small hand on his chest quieted him. Unable to resist, Radley laid back, relinquishing himself to Sebastian's attentions. The wet heat felt sublime. A primal part of Radley roared its approval at the sight of the slight form, kneeling between his splayed thighs, his manhood pumping past lush, full lips. Radley closed his eyes on a low, pleasured moan.

With his confidence growing exponentially to Radley's increasingly impassioned groans, Sebastian moved his lips over the massive organ. He was surprised at how hot it was, how smooth it felt, how exquisitely it tasted. He was also surprised at how easy it was to do this act. It was simply another part of Radley to make love to, a part of the man he adored. Remembering what Radley had done to him, Sebastian tried to duplicate the movements with his lips, tasting and licking as he did. There was the bitterness of salt, an unexpected sweetness and something that was just Radley. He could not take all of the prodigious flesh in his mouth. Determinedly, he did all that he was capable of and the sounds, the gasps and moans from his lover, encouraged him further. His head moved up and down as smoothly as he could. His hands rested on Radley's belly, slender fingers clenching and unclenching, scratching almost instinctively through the dark hair.

Radley opened his eyes, and nearly spurted at the sight of his beloved. The swollen lips were curled devotedly around his member carefully tasting and loving him. He reached down and covered Sebastian's hands with his own.

"Sebastian, my own sweet angel, I'm going to spill," he warned.

"I want to taste you," Sebastian said, his lips hovering directly above sensitive flesh.

As Sebastian spoke, Radley seemed to feel the vibrations of his lover's words directly on his primed weapon. It was all the additional stimulation he needed. When Sebastian wrapped his lips around him again, Radley discharged powerfully, his hips thrusting instinctively into the welcoming mouth. He could feel Sebastian back away, unable to take all he had, then the soft tongue was back, cleaning him of the precious drops that had spilt on Radley's body. As soon as he regained his wits, Radley tugged on Sebastian's hands, still entwined with his own. Sebastian slid up, and Radley possessively cradled him to his body. He rolled so they were on their sides, face to face, tucking Sebastian's head into his shoulder, one leg stretching protectively over his smaller lover, completing the full body hold.

"Thank you, my sweet angel. That was magnificent," the Knight smiled.

"I am glad," Sebastian said sincerely. He lifted his head to look at Radley. "I wanted to do that for you." Then a hesitant, questioning, look appeared in the expressive blue eyes. "Did it please you?"

The true meaning, Radley knew, was, 'did I please you?'

"I do not have the words," he answered. "As I said, magnificent," he chuckled softly. "You are a quick learner." Radley grinned as Sebastian smiled proudly in return.

The older man shifted them a little, getting more comfortable. They lazily snuggled, occasionally kissing, relaxing after their orgasms. Radley noted once more how perfectly Sebastian fitted, moulding to his larger body as if he had been made especially to fit him. Radley pushed the meagre pillows around and then grasped the edge of one of the sheets, drawing it over his mate. There was no fire and the Knight had no intentions of letting his beloved get cold.

"Do you wish to sleep a little?" he asked, hearing and feeling Sebastian yawn.

"Sorry, my Lord" Sebastian said shyly.

"Sebastian," Radley said firmly. "In our bed, wherever that might be, I am just Radley. I am only your Lord where others can hear. Do you understand?"

Sebastian murmured an unintelligible response. Between the incredible sexual thrill and the warmth from Radley's body, he was feeling very sluggish. He snuggled more into Radley's arms and drifted.

****

Radley did not dare let the young man sleep long. He could not be certain how much time they had before Miriam would return and so desperately wanted, needed, desired above all else, to unite their bodies in love. To be as one with the man who held his heart. Gently he awakened his beloved with soft kisses and gentle touches until the lapis lazuli orbs opened. Smiling he moved over him in an easy motion, one long leg swinging over so he was straddling Sebastian again, keeping the majority of his weight on his legs and hands.

Sebastian settled under him comfortably, turning himself over to Radley's ministrations. Radley moved up a little and the younger man caught hold of a nipple with his lips, teasing and sucking and his hands stroking across the bigger man's shoulders and down the broad back.