The Joust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Radley concentrated on kissing and caressing. Sebastian had to be consumed with passion and desire. Even though the younger man wanted the coupling, Radley was aware of Sebastian's naivety. Even a much-desired union could be difficult with a virgin and Radley wanted his lover to remember their joining for all the best of reasons. With a whimper of distress from the smaller man he managed to pull away. He leant over the edge of the bed, pulling from his discarded clothing a small bottle. It was the oil used for his massages. Now it was time for Sebastian to experience one.

He opened the bottle and slowly, sensuously, drizzled a little over Sebastian's upper chest and shoulders. The younger man groaned, his eyes closing in pleasure as Radley began to massage him, spreading the warm, musky smelling oil into his lover's smooth skin. Radley deliberately played with the small nipples, a source of intense pleasure for his young mate. Radley massaged Sebastian's entire chest and then stroked across hips and stomach.

"May I massage your back, my sweet angel?" he asked quietly. He returned Sebastian's smile unseen as the younger man immediately rolled over, eyes still closed in his bliss. Radley settled back, mindful to put but a little of his weight on Sebastian's small frame. He massaged the oil over the slender shoulders, slowly moving his hands lower, brushing Sebastian's buttocks and sliding to cover his hips. All the while, he watched and listened, gauging his lover's level of arousal. He began to knead the pert mounds and when Sebastian began grinding his pelvis into the mattress, groaning softly, he knew the younger man was ready to take their next step.

Radley moved so he was lying on his side and slid an arm under Sebastian to draw him close and face one another. The incredible azure eyes opened and the two men kissed slowly, deeply, expressing their love in actions rather than words, neither wanting to disturb the sensual, sexual haze which enveloped them. When they broke apart to draw breath, Radley saw the desire flaming in Sebastian's eyes. Wordlessly, he moved Sebastian's left leg so it was over his hip. Sebastian nodded and settled as directed. The Knight then slowly pushed one of his knees forward, between his lover's legs, to hold them apart. He could now prepare Sebastian for his deflowering whilst they remained face-to-face. It was more awkward, but he could watch his lover and ensure the younger man remained unafraid.

"Remember, this is about love, my angel. If anything does not feel good, or you wish to stop, tell me. You may feel uncomfortable and it can hurt when I first enter you, but I swear on my honour as a Knight, it does get better and I seek your pleasure as much as my own."

Sebastian nodded against his mate's chest, suddenly shy as he realised that his impossible dream was no longer unattainable. He and Radley were really making love. He was going to take the big Knight into his body. He shivered in a mix of apprehension and anticipation. Radley was so large it was almost inconceivable to his mind that the older man would fit inside him, but he trusted his lover and girded himself for what was to come. He nodded at the concerned visage above him.

"I wish this union, beloved," he whispered. "I trust you."

Radley took the lush lips in another deep kiss. The love and trust the smaller man had for him showed in his eyes, in his touches. Radley prayed he could give as much, if not more, pleasure to Sebastian than he would glean from their union. He was a skilled lover and intended to draw on that experience. He drenched a finger in oil and began to stroke Sebastian's buttocks with his free hand.

"I shall only touch you, my angel. Just a touch."

Radley's large, calloused hand moved between the perfect, peach globes, spreading them a little. Then the oiled finger slid over Sebastian's exposed anus. Radley was careful to keep the contact light, gentle, letting Sebastian become accustomed to his touch upon his most private place. In truth the young man felt so tiny, Radley wondered if he would truly fit. He began to wage an amatory siege against his lover's defences. This was another area in which he was skilled. A soft moan and hitch of slender hips letting Radley know his tactics were working.

Radley kissed the auburn hair tucked under his chin and continued the slow pace, occasionally pressing against, but making no attempt to breach, Sebastian's tight ring of defence. He removed his finger to recoat it in the oil and resumed his erotic assault. He gave a smile of triumph as, very slowly, he pressed against the rosebud opening and it gave way allowing him to carefully enter. Another moan greeted his breach, it seemed as though, even here, Sebastian was made just for him.

"Oh, Radley," Sebastian gasped. "It is unlike anything I have ever felt before."

"Is it good, my sweet angel?" Radley asked, already assured of his lover's reply

"Very good, "Sebastian whispered.

As they spoke, Radley did not cease in his relentless conquest. He continued to press forward until his invading finger was fully inside. He then stopped, keeping still, letting Sebastian adjust to the hitherto unknown sensation. Radley was certain that Sebastian was hotter and tighter than any other he had taken. His weapon ached and leaked, his juices dripping freely, and a primal part of him screamed to simply flip the pliant form and bury his sword deep in the scabbard he was preparing. The civilised man refused to just take, he wanted to give pleasure and he quelled the savage within.

Instead, Radley commenced a slow stroke, moving his finger to and fro. To a soft whimper of loss, he removed the one and coated two fingers, bringing them swiftly back to their desired haven. Two digits felt very tight in the tiny passage. As soon as he was able, Radley began to move adding a scissoring motion to relax and open his lover. He decided it was time to engage reinforcements, an ally within Sebastian himself, to assist in his loving invasion. He curled his finger, having detected that which he sought. He deliberately rubbed it. The effect was instantaneous. Sebastian arched against him, crying out his name. He quickly eased a third finger inside, occasionally rubbing the hidden jewel, drawing soft cries from Sebastian.

"Radley, please, please be inside me," the young man begged.

"Roll over on your side, sweet angel, facing away from me," Radley commanded softly

Radley seized the oil and poured a copious quantity over his erection. He spooned up behind his lover, taking a deep breath. It was tempting to roll Sebastian onto his stomach and plunge right in, but he would never allow himself to do it. No matter what his erection demanded. He lined himself up with Sebastian's portal, centring himself, using one hand to part the smooth mounds.

"I love you," Sebastian whispered. He could feel Radley's organ at his entrance and could not prevent the shudder. He had never felt so aroused, never wanted something so much in his short life, but a frisson of apprehension remained. He tried to push it to the furthest corner of his mind.

"I love you," Radley replied immediately, kissing the back of red-gold curls "You are my heart, my soul, my all." He felt Sebastian take a deep, shuddering breath and, as the smaller man exhaled, he moved his hips into the offensive.

Sebastian's body instinctively reacted, tensing at the desired invasion as Radley entered him. It was pressure and pain as Radley slid inside, possessing him, forcing his weapon past Sebastian's defences. Radley's organ filled him more fully than the fingers had done, stretching untried muscle. Sebastian struggled to stay calm, to breathe. He could hear Radley, murmuring in a low, calm voice. He tried to focus on the sound of his lover and away from the pain of his penetration.

"I am sorry, so sorry that I hurt you, sweet angel," Radley whispered, nipping at the bare shoulder before him. Radley used both his voice and his caresses as distractions, luring Sebastian's focus away from the point of his offensive. Radley rained kisses on his lover's neck and shoulders, feeling the almost imperceptible ceding to his attack. He inched his hips a little further forward, reaching round slender hips to pull and stroke Sebastian's wilting manhood. After several more gentle incursions, Radley was fully sheathed inside.

"I am there, my sweet angel," Radley murmured. The primal part bellowed its triumph.

The younger man lifted and kissed the hand that was clasping his. He could feel himself adjusting, accommodating Radley. It was the most incredible sensation he had experienced. It was as though he could feel Radley's heartbeat.

"That feels so good," Sebastian panted, as Radley's hand continued to resurrect his defeated flesh. He was relaxing more, leaning back against the furred chest, trusting the bigger man to take care of him. He squirmed with awaking desire as the slow, masterful strokes continued. He mewled and his hips began to hitch as if instinctively seeking more than Radley was currently providing.

Feeling the tiny movements, Radley slowly pulled back and made a gentle, slow, undulation forward. Sebastian moaned when Radley repeated the move. Now that the Knight had conquered, next came consolidation and consummation. He moved steadily, feeding the growing fire of need inside Sebastian. He kept his moves smooth and slow; knowing how to tantalise, but not yet satisfy. He felt Sebastian's manhood grow. It was now fully awakened and his lover's juices were helping his hand slide effortlessly up and down. He gave a feral smile against Sebastian's neck and thrust a little more firmly. This time his weapon was aimed at the hidden jewel within his beloved's body.

"Radley," Sebastian cried out. His whole body had jumped at the unexpected sensation. It was far beyond anything he had experienced earlier. It seemed to enliven every part of his body, inside and out. Sebastian could now feel every inch of Radley's weapon within his sheath and he flexed his inner muscles earning a low, deep groan from the bigger man. His own triumph, however, was short-lived as Radley responded with a volley of steady, deep thrusts that stimulated the sweet spot within him. Lights seemed to flicker before Sebastian's eyes, the sound of his blood roared in his ears and his shaft ached and throbbed with each stroke of the large hand that played it as only a virtuoso could.

The older man moaned as he fell into rhythm as old as time itself. He continued to wage his amorous assault. He wanted Sebastian to be so consumed with passion that the younger man would be transported as close to Heaven as any man who still lived on Earth could be. The tight, slick sheath around his shaft felt as though it had been crafted just to fit him. It caressed him, encased him leading him to bliss. Each motion of his hips caused him to rub over that magical spot that drew soft, sweet sounds from the ruby-red lips of his mate. He could feel Sebastian's hardness throb and the primitive once again roared its victory. His lover was no longer feeling pain, only delight. Each pleasured mewl inflamed him. He pumped harder, faster, deeper, striving to give Sebastian the same ecstasy as he himself felt.

"Radley, so good," Sebastian sobbed. A long, slow trembling deep within him made him groan.

"So good, so perfect," Radley husked, kissing any bare skin his lips found. He knew Sebastian was close, he was close himself. It would take just a few more strokes, a few more thrusts. Despite the awkwardness of the angle, Radley possessed Sebastian's lips, knowing the younger man would be unable to stifle his cry of completion.

Sebastian's wail was swallowed by Radley's mouth as his orgasm hit him. He shook and convulsed as his manhood erupted in Radley's hand. He clutched desperately at the arm around him, as pleasure consumed him, the flames of desire scorching through flesh, sinew and muscle.

The spasming of the tight passage in which he was sheathed was the final catalyst to Radley's own immolation. The force of the contractions almost took the Knight's breath away. He managed a few final arythmic thrusts and climaxed just seconds behind Sebastian. A low, wanton moan from the man in his arms accompanied his hot seed flooding his lover's still twitching passage. Radley's hips continued to thrust until the Knight was certain he had nothing left to give. It took several long moments for Radley to regain his breath. As he did, he allowed himself the luxury of slow, desultory rotations of his hips, enjoying the sensation of his softening maleness sliding in Sebastian's heated depths.

"Sebastian?" he asked. A tiny squeeze of his arm was his only reply. His sex slid from its haven and Radley smiled as he eased his lover a little more onto his back to see the beloved visage. The younger man seemed to glow with satiation, a small, beatific smile playing about the sensual lips."Are you well?"

"I am beyond well," Sebastian's breathy voice answered him.

Radley looked down and his heart swelled at the sight of his lover; eyes closed, a sheen lighting the soft skin, hair in disarray, looking both thoroughly debauched and sated. He also looked delicious and Radley's thoughts turned to other ways he had yet to taste and love his mate. His conquering flesh, now deflated, tried to rouse itself for another foray and Radley groaned. He wished with all his heart they were safely home, in his small castle, able to make love again once Sebastian was recovered. Radley's hands ran over Sebastian's body soothing and patting. Finally, he knew they had to move.

"I do not know how long your mother will leave us alone, my sweet angel. Do you have water and towel in here?"

"Yes," Sebastian sighed, his voice still retaining a dreamy quality that made Radley wish he could let the young man sleep in his arms. "Is it always that way, when making love?"

"That is when you know it is real and true, my angel. It has never been so for me with any other."

Radley let the smaller man pull him close and he kissed the soft, satiny lips. He kissed away the tears of joy that threatened to spill from the oceanic depths and held Sebastian tightly, knowing his lover needed the comforting. It was with regret that they vacated the tiny bed.

****

Miriam smiled as she saw her son sitting in one of their old chairs, the big Knight on some pillows that normally decorated the others, sitting on the floor in the space between Sebastian's legs. They clasped tightly to one another's hand, both aglow with happiness, but Miriam could see that they were apprehensive of her response.

"Welcome to my family, Radley," she said quietly. Her smile widened at the bright grins of pure joy that lit up both men's faces.

Radley moved, pulling a bemused Sebastian to stand beside his mother before he dropped to one knee He still held tightly to his lover's small hand and looked up at Miriam.

"I cannot publicly have Sebastian at my side as I would wish," he said, sadness colouring his voice. "I cannot be openly affectionate and, as much as I desire it with all my heart, I cannot make my vows before God in a church with a priest present to bless our union. However, with you as my witness, I do swear before God, that this day I have bound myself to Sebastian. I will love and cherish him all the days of our life. He completes me. He is the other half of my soul." He pulled the ring off his little finger which held his crest; a lion rampant guarding a recumbent lamb. With joy he slid it onto the middle finger of Sebastian's left hand. "A sign to show you are under my protection for all to see," he said tightly. "And the seal of my vow to you, Sebastian."

Half-stumbling, Radley was pulled to his feet and enveloped in a three-way hug with his new family. He held them tightly in his arms. He would fight with all he had to protect them and to ensure he had a home to offer Sebastian at the end of the joust.

****

The penultimate day of the joust dawned warm and clear. Although Sebastian and Radley had not shared their bodies as intimately as in the young man's home, Sebastian had no doubts that Radley did indeed love him. Whispers of breath declared the older man's ardour, feather-light touches inflamed their passion and kisses as light as a butterfly's wing worshipped Sebastian's body in the safety of darkness within their pavilion. Outside, in the light of day, was a hand that squeezed his shoulder, guided him by splaying proprietarily in the small of his back or that ruffled his hair. Yet even in those moments, a flickered glance into Radley's eyes, and Sebastian could see what the touches truly expressed. He longed for the tourney to end and prayed incessantly for Radley's success.

Checking Radley's weaponry, Ratafian turned at the whispered sound of his name. The young Knight, who had so gladly worn Charissa's favour, stood close by his eyes darting around.

"May I be of service, Sir Barnard?" Ratafian asked, his own dark orbs instinctively checking their surroundings.

"I rather think 'twill be the other way around, Master Ratafian," the young man countered. "The Lady Charissa was very grateful you did not cause her embarrassment over the ribbon and believes you to be a man of honour. That being the case, she believes, Sir Radley to be an honourable man. She overheard Sir Edmund speaking and it caused her to think he may try something...less than chivalrous in regards to defeating Radley. I have agreed, on her behest, to keep my own eyes and ears open, Ratafian. Guard Radley's weapon and horse until the joust," the young man's voice dropped. "I have also noticed that Edmund has been looking somewhat salaciously at your young squire."

"Sebastian is under Sir Radley's protection as well as my own. Should anyone lay an unclean hand upon him they will suffer swift and sure retribution," Ratafian growled menacingly. "I am greatly indebted to you, Sir Barnard. How goes your court of the Lady Charissa?"

"Sir Allard thinks me somewhat a poor catch," Barnard sighed.

"Perhaps when the joust is over, Sir Radley could put in a word of support for you," Ratafian mused.

"Then 'twould be I indebted to him, Ratafian," Barnard enthused, his hazel eyes lighting with hope. "I shall continue to watch and listen. Little attention is paid to a young Knight who has been bested at the joust."

"Thank you, my friend," Ratafian said, holding out his hand. It was clasped in a warrior's strong grip.

As Barnard made his way back towards the crowds, merging unobtrusively, Ratafian's eyes narrowed. Ox could watch Sampson, he could guard the weapons and Sebastian could be sent to choose their food and get water for them from the river. His hands fingered his long, sharp knives. If Sir Edmund behaved inappropriately in regards Sebastian, he would be taught a lesson he would never forget.

****

The water was chill as Sebastian knelt to fill a water skin. They had all been on edge since Ratafian's warning. Radley had kept his sword close to hand and Sebastian even closer during the night. The young man had felt safe wrapped in his lover's strong arms and pulled tightly to the furred, muscular chest. He would be glad when the tourney was over.

"Sebastian?"

The auburn-haired youth turned at the sound of his name to see a young boy shuffling nervously.

"Yes," he replied standing to face the boy.

"I have a message that your mother has taken ill and you are to go to her as quickly as possible."

"Mama?" Sebastian whispered, his face paling with shock. She had been strengthening daily, even taking the occasional walk with Ratafian when they managed to get time to visit her. "I have to tell Sir Radley where I am," he said, glancing frantically around, wishing the older man, or even Ratafian, was there to give him support.