The Joy Fuck Club

Story Info
Suburban couple meet a philanthropic organization of desire.
2.2k words
3.9
43.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joy and Mark have been living the happy but catatonic suburban life together for a decade. Both are in their 40's, prosperous and would have to be considered very attractive and social by nature but they've perfected the middle aged malaise. Sure, Joy has always had a flair for the dramatic surprise but we know how it can be after so many years when your romantic life is pushed aside by family and friends. They live in one of those manufactured communities perfect by design, perfect in attitude and perfectly suited to Prozac.

Last Friday Joy walked across the street with a pitcher of Manhattan's to her best friend Annie's house. Now dear reader, Prozac thresholds be damned this is not a happy sign as Joy has essentially reached her limit of tolerance. Her purchases of lingerie, candles and even some naughty porn for Mark have gone for naught. But both wives and husbands are best of friends with each other and by and large that can make them golf widows for days and weekends on end.

Joy commiserating over her second drink: "Annie, I need to do something. I had it out with Mark the other morning when he told me that he was paired with a foursome at the club. I just blurted out to him: What would you rather do, play golf or have a twosome with me on a Saturday morning? And you know what Annie, the dumb jerk actually hesitated for a second!"

"I've reached the point where I spend more time thinking about the Good Vibrations website than I do my husband!"

Now what's a friend to do at a moment like this? Should she talk about the weather, look at the activity schedule for the Junior League or fess up to what she and Daniel have been up to for the last year. Annie knows that there's no going back if she opens herself up to Joy. She and Daniel were in a similar predicament a while back too so she relates. Can this be a secret between the two of them? Is Joy the type to get on the phone with mutual friends within minutes spilling the details? All good questions; which was why Annie was having a pensive moment looking out the living room window.

"Joy, you know that Daniel and I had pretty much the same issue last year remember?"

"Yes, but I haven't heard you mention a thing since last Spring...did you work it out with Dan?"

"In a way we did, but it has changed us forever. I don't mind his golf trips as much as I used to anymore, when he comes back home one of the first things he does is grab my hand and fucks me in a way that always reminds me of the time before we married,"

"Oh puhleeeeze, I'm serious Annie. I don't know if the problem with Mark is about me, or what? Mark couldn't care less about the effects of Viagra. Sometimes I think the only club he cares about is his Driver. So I'm thinking its something about me."

"Joy there's a club in town that meets once every two weeks. Its filled with people just like us: sexy and very attractive and. .........formerly very frustrated."

"It's a club just for couples, couples that would like to spice things up in their bedroom."

"What do you mean by that?"

"It's a club pretty much run by the women although you'd never see an unhappy guy there. The women meet at a members house once a week and talk about ideas to spice up their love lives"

"You mean they really talk about sex to each other?"

"Yes, and there's something else too. Members are sworn to secrecy but we all help each other out in any way we can when it comes to helping a member."

"Oh gawd, that sounds like a Sex Co-op, where is this? It sounds perfect for Boulder."

"No, silly woman its here and its members are all around you. Daniel and I were introduced last year and I can say that it has had an amazing effect on us. Daniel now calls me his "love slave" and can't keep his hands off me."

"Tell me more"

"Not now, there's a meeting next week and if you're up to it I'll ask the other women if we can have one more couple as members, and if they say yes I'd like just for you to come."

Annie did what she promised and the girls got together at another members house over drinks and discussion where they accepted the idea and responsibility of another couple".

The next week the women invited Joy over for drinks and talk:

"Joy, we consider ourselves philanthropic organization of desire. What I mean is it's our role to allow each member to experience their desires and fantasies to the limit."

"Wait, are you telling me that you're a Swing Club?"

"No, that's not our role although I have to admit more than one member here would like to do just that."

"You mean that if I become a member any fantasy that Mark and I have you'll see to it that it actually happens?"

"Yes, that's right. We all have fantasies whether we admit it to ourselves or not that have gone unfulfilled. Usually it's because we're all too shy to admit it to ourselves, or our husbands. I mean, we all know what our husbands can be like and none of us here wants to be divorced so we focus on helping each other out. So far not one couple has ever divorced that's joined our little club."

"But Joy, if you and Mark are going to be real members you're going to have to tell us something about yourself."

At this point, fueled by the demon rum, Joy tells a tale from the deep dark recesses of her mind, a story that has triggered many an orgasm for the longest time.

The next morning Joy informs Mark that they've been invited to a sexy party at the Brown Palace Hotel in Denver and that she wants her man looking his best. She also explains he's under the threat of severe litigation without prejudice if he goes on any golfing excursions, but afterwards he can play golf to his "hearts content".

At this point Mark's eyes are narrowing and he knows something's up but Joy assures him that all will be fine and that no matter what he's to enjoy himself at the party, whereby he quietly acquiesces.

The evening finally arrives and Joy looks stunning. You know the phrase that "less is more" well, reader it was in full effect this evening. Joy still retained much of her natural beauty and only had to dab a small amount of make up. She decided on a dress that was barely more than just a slip...something she would never normally wear especially in their social circles. It was very light, fitting for Summer with simple straps over her shoulders and an uplifting bra which the little black dress revealed admirably. A touch of perfume on her neck and new strappy heels that she knew would accentuate her shapely tan legs.

Mark on the other hand finally got an excuse to wear an elegant tuxedo shirt, open at the collar and black slacks purchased ages ago. Joy secretly stole glances and watched him dress with what she felt was a bit of nervous apprehension which caused her to secretly smile.

Upon arrival at the hotel suite the women were absolutely glowing, radiant would be an understatement and the husbands couldn't be more supportive and friendly. Sure, the men except Mark knew what was going to happen and that, Mark was still in the dark.

After the preliminary introductions dance music was to be heard coming from hidden speakers in the suite, the drinks were flowing and the lights were dimmed. Mark reconned there must be at least 6 couples at the event but he couldn't detect a common theme for the event. At some point in the evening Mark noticed a change in the mood of the couples. Joy was talking, and what appeared to him to be actually flirting with another man. Even he would have to admit the man was handsome but in a rough around the edges way with calloused hands......and no! He actually touched Annie's bare shoulders and hair!

From across the room Mark had noticed a pair of women in conversation and what seemed to him to be discrete glances in his direction. In ordinary circumstances he would have felt privately flattered but he suspected something about this party wasn't quite right especially when he detected an odor harkening back to his college days: Pot!

At this point the two women subtly glided to Mark and introduced themselves by placing their flat palms on his chest as they complimented on how much the adored the fit of his tuxedo shirt. Could Mark be more intoxicated by their attention, glances and perfume? He thought not.

Meanwhile Joy was thoroughly enjoying the attention of more than just one man as she realized she was chatting, laughing and yes, flirting with what had to be three of the most attractive men she'd talked to in ages.

"Joy, my wife told me your fantasy, kudos to you. Its not often that a fantasy comes round that all the members can participate in. I'm not sure who's getting a bigger thrill me or you."

"He's right Joy, my cock has been twitching all day long, I can't tell you how pleasurable that is."

At this point Annie took it upon herself along with another woman to make sure all the drinks were filled and the time was right, the air in the suite being a heady mix of what she was sure was not just cologne and perfume but the essence of sex as well.

With a bit of flair Annie opened the doors leading to the bedroom section of the suite. The king bed was covered in a canopy with a linen gauze not unlike what you'd find in the Amazon. Around the bed was an array of scented candles that added to the mystique and allure.

Annie took it upon herself to offer a toast to their new guests at which she took the glasses from Joy and Mark's hand and nodded to the other ladies to take out the blindfolds.

From behind Mark noticed multiple feminine hands descend on his buttons and zippers, belts and shoes where his last vision was of the woman who's hand was on his chest moments earlier pull aside the straps of her dress to see it crumble to her feet.

Meanwhile Joy had the luxury of being guided to the canopied bed by two men and another woman who lingered undressing her, taking care to seduce this woman by touch and whispers. She reclines backwards, blindfolded and between the legs of one of the men she eyed earlier, yielding to the multiple hands that roamed and caresses her legs, taking care to massage her breasts with oil and play with her nipples till Joy's quick intakes of breath confirmed her immense pleasure.

How does a man keep his balance while blindfolded when he realizes his cock is being suckled by a sumptuous, warm, wet mouth that's eager to swallow him whole? He leans back into the arms of attentive women who hold him in place while their hands to roam to his chest and abdomen.

Joy has yielded to the inevitable of her fantasy as she realizes that she herself is receiving the pleasure of sumptuous lips and tongue within the folds of her pussy. Can it be that one of the women from the group is now licking and tormenting her pulsating pussy?

"Is that what a woman feels like" she thinks to herself, somehow she thought the sensation would be softer and delicate but in fact reminds her of a boy from high school many years ago.

With blindfolds still in place Mark is guided to the bed where he remains thoroughly intoxicated by the sensations surrounding him. After so many years with Joy, his confusion gives way to ecstasy, his cock being swallowed by lips never experienced before.

A moment later a firm hand takes hold of his cock and urges it forward with the remaining hands allowing him to retain his balance. He finds is cock dipping into a second inviting warm wet sensation where his hips shift into their primal dance. His mouth remains in lock with the lips of a second woman who quickly shifts her mouth to his left nipple and sucks hard.

Joy remains surrounded by sensation as hands continue to stroke and touch her clit as her back arches to meet the male between her legs.

The pace can simply not last too long, both are so long deprived that even minimalist attention brings quick rapture. Feminine fingers find their way from behind Mark to his balls where they firmly support him with a loving grip where he slides over the edge into the abyss of orgasm.

Joy senses the increased tension if her partner, arching her back to accept his downpour of semen into her body, while at the edge of her own brink of orgasmic freefall when she utters a groan of rapture.

Impossible to deny the voice, so long having been the love of his life that Mark bends down and kisses the familiar mouth with sincere passion. Astonished and a bit bewildered as his senses come round, he leans round to her ear and whispers:

"Promise me you'll love me forever?"