The Joy of Being Seen

Story Info
A story about my gf getting me to cum for her friends.
834 words
3.94
35.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 19, I had some sexual experience, but I was still pretty new to it and couldn't get enough. I was in college, partying a lot, and playing in a local band too. I met a lot of people that way, but I was still pretty shy and had trouble approaching women and making anything out of it.

At one show, I noticed a woman staring at me while I played guitar, and she kept making eye contact whenever I looked her way- I knew there was some attraction there, and after our set, I went over to talk with her. Her name was Dianne, and she was 34, recently divorced, and gorgeous. She was a brunette, with long hair, pretty brown eyes, and a killer body, and I couldn't believe she was talking to me. We seemed to hit it off very well, and after hanging out a while, she gave me her number and asked me to call her the next day.

I did call, after working up the nerve, and I couldn't wait to take her out the next evening. I picked her up, and she was wearing a strapless sundress that showed off her hot body- I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. We went to dinner, then she suggested we go back to her place for a drink. After we got there, it didn't take long for us to start kissing on her sofa, and I found my hand wandering all over her. She was doing the same, and pretty soon she had her dress down and my cock out....we had awesome sex for several hours that night that blew my mind! She wanted it from all angles, different positions, different rooms, and I was more than happy to do whatever she wanted.

For a few weeks after that first night, we "dated", but we didn't go out to bars or anything often. Occasionally, she would have some of her friends over for dinner, and as soon as they left, we would get naked- I loved it! After dinner one night, we were hanging out with 4 of her friends, including a couple and two single women. All through the night, I had seen her whispering to the women and they would giggle, but I had no idea what they were talking about. While we all sat in the living room, I could see her talking low to one of her friends, then heard her say "Ok", and she asked me to come to the kitchen with her. When we got there, she told me she had mentioned that I had a nice cock to her friends, and they had been asking her about it since....and she wanted me to show it to them. I was floored her request, but extremely turned on too! She asked me if I would go back into the living room nude, and see what their reaction was....I didn't have to think about it long at all before I agreed.

She fixed a few drinks while I undressed, then I followed her into the room, with an extremely hard cock. Her friends were a little shocked to see me come in like that, but they were also interested! I sat on the couch, and one of the friends said "I agree, that is a nice one!", and everyone laughed. Another one of them said "no wonder you have been smiling a lot lately!". At this point, I was as hard as I have ever been, and my cock was twitching around with all of the veins showing. My girlfriend eventually asked me if I would masturbate for them, and after a few seconds of shock, I said I would.

She asked me to lie on the floor, and as soon as I got there, she asked me to let them see me cum. I had 5 people watching me stroke, and I was on the floor in the center of the room, with them looking down and enjoying the show. It was an incredible turn on, and I began stroking and watching them react while I did.

They were all staring, enjoying the show, and she kept saying things to encourage me...like "remember how I like to see you cum"...I was in heaven!

Of course, it didn't take long before I started to feel it...cum was building and I could not stop. I spread my legs, and used both hands stroking myself. I moaned and then felt the first spurt of cum shoot out of my cock, and it kept coming. I pumped it for several minutes, then looked down to see cum covering my stomach, cock, and hands, with it reaching almost to my chin.

My girlfriend was beaming- she was telling them that I always came like that, and she absolutely loved it. I remained naked the rest of the night, and after everyone left, we had incredible sex all night. I will never ever forget that night!