The Joy of Candi Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LongCandi
LongCandi
44 Followers

The final count was fourteen guys, two girls and the four of us. The party room was ready and so was Tanya. I knew because after I had finished my own dressing (in a similar outfit to Tanya, only red instead of black), I had asked discretely for her thoughts. She did not answer with words but only by laying back and showing me the spreading wet spot in the panties between her legs. I reached down and felt the moisture and let my hand linger near her parted lips. She was ready.

I called Jim one last time to make sure that everything was set and then the two of us put on longer coats and headed off down the hall to the party room. When the door was answered by Clint (something that was prearranged by Jim and me), I gave him a big hug and a kiss as the first thanks for his management of the arrangements. Tanya and I walked into the living room area and stripped off our coats and started to mingle with the younger men. They were all bare-chested and their football conditioning had made them young, lean, and muscular. It was a pleasure to be with them and we drank our glasses of wine and made teasing small talk -- asking their names and football positions, kidding about what else they might have been doing tonight. We also introduced ourselves to Lauren and Ashley and took them aside for a quick conversation.

Surprisingly, it was Ashley who was most direct. "I think this is fantastic that you planned this.....and you look so great. I hope I look half as good as you when I'm a little older."

"I'm a little surprised to see you here, girls, but you understand the ground rules and how you might be asked to help?"

"Sure, sure -- but I don't think the guys are going to need much help when I see you. We are with these guys a lot so it's no big thing....but never with all of them at once. It's cool"

"Well," I said, taken a little aback by the comment, "I guess I appreciate your help. But make sure that Tanya is the star of the show. I want her covered in cum by the end of the evening."

After a little more small talk, Jim addressed the group. It was weird because it began as the kind of speech you hear at a lot of parties (Thanks for coming, there's more beer and wine if you want it, etc) and then it evolved into this surreal set of rules for bukkake that had to be said but that are rarely heard. It was stressed that Tanya was the primary recipient (he could have more aptly said "target) and that Joy, Lauren and Ashley were there to help out if necessary. Tanya could touch if she wanted but could only be touched it she asked. If people wanted to leave they had to do so singly and with a minimum of noise, etc. Everyone nodded in agreement and then the real party began.

Peter led Tanya into the master bedroom which was set off by huge double French doors that were kept open for the sake of the flow of the party. He laid down beside her and kissed her and felt between her legs, noticing no doubt the same effluvium of moisture that I had experience earlier. I took off my see-through robe and my panties so that I was more accessible to the gents who wanted to be first in line. Lauren and Ashley took off their tops and let a few of the guys grab them and play with them. Jim had grabbed the camera and had scanned the crowd before heading toward the bedroom for some footage of the star of the show. Clint asked me if I could provide some inspiration by which I knew he meant a quick blow job but I walked over to the couch near the master bedroom and laid fully spread as I began to massage my pussy. Many weeks of thought and planning had gone into tonight and I wasn't going to let Tanya have all of the fun.

A small group of guys started to surround me and stroke the outside or the inside of their pants, while another group headed (beer in hand) to the master bedroom to watch Tanya as she settled into her routine. When the first exposed cock headed her way (a fairly large offering from a rather large defensive lineman) she reached out and began to stroke it and nestle it with her tongue. This visual cause quite a few more pairs of pants to come down and Tanya moved toward the end of the bed to give access to more than just the first cock. Soon a nice chain of events was occurring -- it seemed that I was a unique, visual attraction just outside the room, the cheerleaders get the boys hard as they headed toward Tanya and she was relishing the attention from those individuals who were preparing to make their deposits for the evening. I could tell when the first load of cum hit her face because a big cheer went up from the crowd. I raised myself off the couch (I suppose I was a little superfluous by then) and looked in at the bedroom where 6 or 7 bare assed blocked my view of Tanya with only the clothed Jim amidst them, camera in hand. A second cheer went up and as I walked closer, I was that Tanya had cum on the top of her head and dripping off her right cheek onto her bra. I knew her well enough to see that the expression complete with unfocused eyes was less a result of the wine we had consumed and more a result of the extraordinary position she found herself in.

She reached down and slipped off her panties so that she could spread her legs for people on the opposite side of where her head was -- a head that was asking for another and yet another dose of sperm. The guys were actively touching themselves -- some aggressively because they wanted to be next to deliver a load of semen to this remarkable woman and some slowly as they looked around at the scene: a beautiful half-naked women partially covered in cum and waiting to be fully covered, another woman (I would like to be thought beautiful as well) half naked and willing to help them get hard for the first, and two teenaged girls participating as only they could. It was a sight to behold and thanks to Jim, we still have the video to prove it.

The next hours were a whirlwind of activity. At one point, I know that Tanya, barely able to see because of the semen in her eyes (though she refused to take a towel and wipe them out) gave a long blow job to her husband which seemed to rejuvenate the crowd. I took off everything but my stockings and heels and knelt in front of almost all of the men, giving them licks and caresses that may or may not have been for the express purpose of inspiring a load for Tanya. Clint, in particular, perhaps because he was the one who was thinking of this the longest or perhaps because he turned out to be the star halfback and a self-proclaimed stud, came on Tanya four times within two hours. Guys seemed to dump their load, head back to the beer area and slowly recycle themselves back toward the woman (or women) and try to contribute again.

The math gets pretty confusing even with the benefit of the videotape, but our best estimate after the fact was that each guy came at least once, most came twice, and a few came more than that. Tanya had been given some 25-30 cumshots from the gang through the beginning of the evening and the four of us hadn't even headed back to our own suites for the "after-game" party. About two hours after Tanya's arrival, the football players began to make their exits, again politely according to the rules. Lauren and Ashley were allowed to each leave with one of the guys -- both for their protection and undoubtedly for their mutual enjoyment -- I am sure the images from the evening had been inspirational. The beer never did run out, although a healthy dent had been put in the six cases. The football team had a story to tell. And the four of us were obviously the last to leave -- Tanya was now cleaned off in terms of random cum but her outfit was a Jackson Pollock creation in two colors, dried white cum on ebony black. I was on fire and couldn't wait to return to our real suites - god help the poor maid whose job it was going to be to clean this suite. The camera was recharging so that we could have a second look at the evening, and although we didn't know it at the time, the rest of the evening would be just as intriguing and would lead to the further adventures of Peter, Michelle/Tanya, Jim, and Candi/Joy -- with perhaps another person or two. But more of that will come later.

LongCandi
LongCandi
44 Followers
12