The Joy of Cuckolding Ch. 01

Story Info
It's the poolboy's lucky day.
1.4k words
4.04
57.8k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie was bored. Not just for a minute, or an hour, or even a day; Kylie was bored of her whole life. She'd thought she had everything she wanted: a rich husband who adored her, a nice car, extra money to spend, and the freedom from work. After Steve got the promotion at work, He'd insisted that she stay at home and become a woman of leisure. At first she'd been thrilled, she hated her job. Even now she didn't want to go to work, but she was bored with sitting at home. She idly flicked on the television and browsed through the channels without paying much attention - par for the course in this house, she thought bitterly. Steve was so busy at work now her barely noticed her even when he was home, which wasn't often. They hadn't had sex in months, and while she hadn't missed his pathetic, gasping attempts at sex, at least she'd usually been able to get herself off while his dick was in her. She thought longingly of her college days, when she'd slept with whoever she liked and orgasms were a daily routine.

Turning the tv off, she wandered out the pool outside. She pulled off her robe to reveal her toned and tanned bikini-clad body, and lowered herself into the lounge chair, splaying her long blonde hair out behind her head. She might as well work on her tan for a while, she still had hours to go before her pedicure appointment and then scheduled dinner with Steve. She was not looking forward to it. He was soooo boring. All he ever talked about anymore was work, never her. As if she even understood half his work. Bored with tanning already, she rose from the chair and dove into the pool, swimming underwater from one end down to the other. She surfaced near the edge, shoving her wet hair back from her face.

"Uh... Mrs. Smithson?" She turned at the sound of the voice, and saw Danny. Oh, right. It was Thursday. Pool cleaning day.

"Hey, Danny, don't mind me," she smiled at him, "I'm just getting out." Pulling herself out of the water and rising, she caught him staring at her body. He blushed when she met his eye and turned away. Poor kid, she thought. So young and naïve. Danny had just started his freshman year of college and cleaned pools in the neighborhood to pay for tuition. He wasn't bad to look at either, if you liked that lean look. Privately Kylie preferred bigger muscles, but what did it matter, she was stuck with Steve, whose soft middle section was getting pudgier every day.

"Ok, Mrs. Smithson, I'll just start down at this end." He was on his knees checking the ph levels or whatever it was poolboys checked, but Kylie saw him still sneaking glances at her, especially her large breasts. She smiled to herself, feeling slightly foolish but basking in the admiration, and slicked water from her body with her hands, pretending not to notice his gaze.

"I think I'm going to stay out and work on my tan a little longer, Danny. Just let me know if I'm in your way." The boy nodded mutely and she smiled to herself again. She started to lie down on her back, but stopped. No reason not to have a little fun. She rolled over onto her stomach, untying the bikini strings in the back. She made a great show of settling in to get comfortable, adjusting her breasts and tossing her head about so they nearly rose up off the towel. Catching Danny staring with an open mouth from the corner of her eye, she laughed a little, and settled down, deciding to behave. Danny went about his work. After she'd been laying under the hot sun for a while, Kylie began to feel thirsty. She sat up to get a cold drink, forgetting about her bare breasts until it was too late. Hastily she covered herself, but Danny had already gotten an eyeful.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Smithson, I didn't mean to!" the boy apologized to the cement in front of him, refusing to look up.

Kylie couldn't say what came over her then. Perhaps it was the boredom. Maybe it was her need for attention. She didn't know, but one minute she was covering herself and the next she was striding over to Danny, pulling her bikini top completely off and letting her breasts swing free. The boy looked up, aghast, his eyes never leaving her breasts. She smiled at him.

"What do you think, Danny? Not too bad for a woman my age?" She cupped them in her hands to emphasize her point. Danny's mouth dropped open. Pleased with his reaction, she gently ran her thumbs over her nipples, teasing them until they stood up stiff. "Mmm," she moaned. "Do you want to touch them?" The boy looked scared. "It's ok, this isn't a trap." Cautiously he reached out a hand, his finger brushing her pert nipples and then gliding around to the sides. He ran his hands underneath, feeling the weight of her breasts in his hands. His fingers slipped back to the nipples. "Oh, that feels so nice," sighed Kylie. "You're getting me so turned on." Emboldened, she took his hand and slipped it under the bikini, pressing his fingers into her pussy so he could feel how wet she was already. She was spurred to even more lust as his fingers eagerly began to explore her. She hadn't been touched in so long...

"Fuck me, Danny," she said. "I want you to fuck me with your cock."

*

Steve stared in horror out at the scene unfolding at the pool. He'd come home early to surprise Kylie, a bouquet of roses and bottle of champagne in his hand. The roses slipped to the ground as he watched through the sliding glass door, but he had the presence of mind to hang onto the champagne. The pool boy was fingering his wife, and what's more, she seemed to like it! This was no rape. He'd been ready to call the police, certain she was being assaulted, until he'd noticed her arms hanging loose and free by her sides, her head thrown back with her eyes closed, the way she seemed to be smiling at him. She wanted this.

She was pulling down her bikini bottoms and bending over the chair, her ass temptingly displayed. The pool boy was behind her instantly, slipping down his swimming trunks and plunging into Steve's wife. It was obvious from the way she threw her head back and thrust her ass against him she was loving it. Steve had never seen his wife while she was fucking like this. It was kind of hot, actually. He felt himself growing hard as he watched her tits jiggle every time the pool boy shoved himself back into her. He should be going out there, punching the pool boy, screaming at his wife. But instead, Steve pulled out his hard-on and started to rub himself. Kylie's hands were busy between her legs now, and even though he loved the feeling in the bedroom, it was even hotter to watch her from a distance. He could practically feel her warm pussy around his cock as the pool boy fucked her. It was amazing to watch her like this. Steve pumped himself harder. God, his wife was so fucking sexy this way. How had he never known?

Kylie suddenly yelled and her back arched back as her legs clamped together and Steve knew she was cumming. The sight was too much for him, and he spilled over into his hands, groaning as he watched the pool boy continue his fuck. He was close now, you could see it in his eyes. In a minute, the pool boy was pumping his wife full of semen, and Steve thought with lust about eating her out later and tasting it. He'd never felt so invigorated sexually before. He was almost hard again already thinking about it. He picked up the roses, took the champagne and left the house, but not before he called a few other pool cleaning companies to set up new times. Sure, their pool would be the cleanest in the neighborhood, but he couldn't wait to watch his wife fuck again, so he would be there. Steve smiled. This was going to be fun.