The Joy of Dinner with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers

Ezra had Kayla sucking him off. He was standing and she was kneeling in front of him. His hips were working like a jackhammer riveting her mouth. He head moved back and forth quickly. He held her hair tightly in his hands.

Gwendolyn had Kenneth's mouth on her snatch and he was licking her as kitten cleans its fur. She was cooing and responding favorably to his tongue. He reached his hand up and fondled her breast and I noticed that she orgasmed.

Graham had made it to my pussy and was grinding his tongue deeply into my hungry hole. I plunged my hips towards his face wanting him deep inside of me. He hit my clit just at the right spot and I erupted in a flood of warmth.

He lifted me and laid me onto the floor. He stripped off his pants and his massive cock pointed at me. He knelt down and rammed his prick deep inside me. His cock had a beautiful mushroomed head and it flowed nicely into my hungry hole. He went deep and quickly found my G-Spot. Fire ran though my legs and into my stomach.

"Ohhhh!" I screamed. "Fuck me harder make me feel like a real woman!"

He slammed his hips into my body and his prick pounded my pussy. Pleasure flowed through my entire body. I grabbed his arms and held tight as he pounded me with his massive cock. I wanted him to fill me with his sweet, hot cum.

"Give it to me!" I screamed as he rammed me again and again. My hips rising to meet his as he came down with a force as I had never felt. My body racked with the orgasms that he gave her.

Finally with one last thrust he filled me with his thick, hot cum and our bodies shook with the pleasures of our orgasms. His weight fell on me and I breathed deeply as a smile crossed my face.

I glanced around the room and there were wasted bodies everywhere. Everyone seemed to be smiling. I felt a hand on my arm. I looked up and there was Toy.

"Yes, Toy, what is it?" I asked.

"Are you ready for me, ma'am?" he asked.

"Hmmm, yes, I think I am." I said as Graham rolled off of me and presented his wasted prick to Toy.

While Toy was cleaning Graham, I looked around at the other couples. James was eagerly cleaning Ezra, he knew what Ezra liked and would tolerate. I could tell he was nearly finished with him and would soon be going onto Kayla.

I was interested in seeing what she wanted him to do. But I would come back to that.

I saw that Celeste was cleaning Cindy and she had a smile on her face that I have never seen. She may go out and get her own sub female after tonight.

Wade was jacking off. I could tell he had a strong sexual appetite. Guess he was waiting to be cleaned by Celeste.

Gwendolyn was fingering herself. I am sure that Kenneth had done a good job with her, but I guessed that she also was highly sexed. And maybe she didn't have enough orgasms.

Toy had just finished with Graham and was kneeling between my legs. Graham got up and walked to Cindy who had just finished being cleaned by Celeste.

He kissed her passionately on her slightly parted lip. I saw his tongue slide into her mouth and she responded quickly to his touch. Her hand slid down to his cock and then she fell to her knees.

Wade walked over to Kayla and fell to his knees to stick his tongue into her just cleaned pussy. She grabbed his long hair and held onto it as his tongue flitted in and out of her cunt.

Ezra went to Gwendolyn his next tasty treat for the night. He opened his mouth and sucked her breast into it. I heard her moan as his tongue licked at the nipple.

Kenneth sauntered towards me and when he reached me I spread my legs and his massive cock entered my womanhood. I breathed deeply and his pole found its way deep inside of me. His cock is wide and thick. It stretched me beyond me limits. The walls of my pussy joyfully embraced him.

He was slow and controlled. He had a large chest and it was thick with dark hair. I entwined my fingers into it and as he rammed his rod into me I pulled at it for support. He didn’t seem to mind.

His cock gave me different kind of pleasure. I couldn't feel him real deep but he filled my sugar walls and the friction was warm and exciting. My hips reached to meet each of his thrusts.

"You feel so good in me, Kenneth, " I cooed, "like no man I've known."

"Yeah, my dick is wide for a white guy, huh?" he gasped as he rammed his cock into my pussy.

"Oh yeah, and my pussy wants that big hunk of meat deep in her!" I breathed into his ear.

He placed his mouth on my left breast and started sucking my nipple. A strong ripple flowed down my stomach into my crouch. My hips were forced towards his as the orgasm flowed into my entire being.

"Oh, you like that, don't you Bitch!" he smiled and let go of my tit.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, " that is so good."

He fucked me harder and after a few minutes he took my breast back into his mouth and again sucked and this time nipped at the nipple of the left breasts. Hot lava flowed through my body and I exploded once again.

He repeated this method of pleasure for another hour and my body was weak when he filled her with his hot cum. I felt his weight as my body finally calmed after the orgasm we shared.

He laid on me until he caught his breath. Then he rolled over and his hand landed on my quivering pussy. She reached for him, but he was spent and ignored her.

I once again explored the room. Gwendolyn was on her knees in front of Ezra. His beautiful prick in her mouth. Her cheeks were filled with is length and breadth. She sucked and then took a breath. His hips were moving to and fro making the best of her mouth.

Wade was under Kayla who was bouncing up and down on his hard pole. James was between his legs licking his balls and Kayla's ass hole. He was also running his finger in and out of Wade's ass massaging his prostate. I thought, "I have to remember that position."

Cindy was sitting on Graham's face. His tongue was flicking in and out of her hot pussy. She shifted her position as I watched from his face to his cock, which was standing at attention. She faced away from him and Celeste who was between his legs licked her clit and Graham's balls while she massaged his prostate as well.

I closed my eyes; I was so at peace with the joy of the pleasure I had been given this night. I just wanted to fall asleep next to a man and wake up the next morning and go home.

Then, all of the sudden, I felt a hand on my arm. It was Toy. He had just finished cleaning Kenneth. I spread my legs and he went down on my gaping hole. He tongue did its work and my pussy rejoiced once again. When he finished I rolled over and kissed him on the forehead. Then I closed my eyes and feel into a light sleep.

I don't know how long I slept. The next thing I knew, Ezra was kissing me lightly on my cheek. "Wake up my princess!" he whispered.

I smiled, "Hi, did you have a good time tonight?"

"Yes, my love, I had a wonderful time playing with those new and different women," he said softly in my ear, "but they weren't you and you are the one I love to fuck!"

I smiled and kissed him. "Liar!" I said and laughed quietly.

He kissed me hard and lay beside me as I drifted off to sleep again.

When I awoke the next morning there were still bodies everywhere. James had made his way back to Ezra and me. He lay with his head on my stomach.

I ran my hand over his smooth head and smiled. I touched Ezra's face and he nuzzled into my hand. It felt comfortable having my men surround me.

I squeezed out from between them and quietly went into the kitchen and put some coffee on. I needed some and I knew everyone else would when they awakened.

Then I went to pee and glanced around the room. It appeared that all had rejoined their own sometime during the night.

Toy sat on the floor at Cindy's feet with his head on her lap and her hand on his head. Her head was on Kenneth's shoulder.

Kayla lay with her head on Graham's lap and Warren lay at her feet.

Wade had Gwendolyn on his lap and Celeste sat at his side with her head on his shoulder.

Everyone was at peace. I smiled at the scene, went and found my purse and pulled out my camera. I took a picture of the room. Something that Cindy could cherish and remember this wonderful party with.

I went and checked the coffee and it was ready. I heard stirring in the other room and Kayla came stumbling into the kitchen.

I smiled and said, "Good morning!"

"Hi, good morning," she responded. "Thank you for making coffee!"

"I figured everyone would want some," I whispered, "I can't start the day without it!"

One by one they all ventured into the kitchen. As James and the other subs came in they started cooking us some breakfast.

I got dressed and found a toothbrush.

Ezra came up behind me as I was cleaning my teeth and nuzzled the nape of my neck. "Hmmm, that is so nice!"


"You are a beautiful woman," he sighed into my ear, "I am so lucky to have you."

"Yes, you are," I teased and rinsed my mouth. I kissed him and we went to breakfast.

There was a lot of chatter about the wonderful party Cindy had given. We all love her parties.

So when's the next dinner party," Wade asked.

"Soon, very soon!" Cindy promised.

After the subs cleaned the kitchen, I gathered my stuff and my men and bid everyone a good day.

James had a smile a mile wide as we walked to the car.

"You enjoyed playing last night didn't you?" I inquired.

"Yes ma'am!" he said with the smile still on his face.

"What did Celeste say to you before she went down on you last night?" I asked him.

He blushed, "She said she had saved the best for last," he told me.

I smiled, took Ezra's arm and led the way to the car. We were all smiling on the way home. It had been a wonderful experience for each of us. James got to play and had a little extra attention. Ezra got to find out what the other women were like and I the other men. But for me the best experience of the party was Ezra telling me how lucky he was that he had me. I smiled all the way home with a warm felling in my soul.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers