The Joy of Freebies

Story Info
Ken and Sara discover that giving is just as good as getting.
801 words
4.25
12.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I have always been happy being a guy, I can't help but get jealous of women when it comes to sex. I mean, when a guy is turned on, it's not difficult for people to spot the bulge. A woman can be totally turned on and soaking wet, and no one is the wiser.

When a guy cums, there's plenty of evidence to be 'disposed of'. For a woman, she just has to smooth out her hair, take a few deep breaths and she's back to where she was.

And, don't get me started on the whole multiple orgasm thing. I have watched Sara have one after another when we've been together, and all I can keep thinking is, "Wow, I wonder what it must be like to feel that..."

So, when we go to lunch together, and we're feeling particularly frisky, I love to give Sara a few 'freebies'. These are times when I know we aren't going to have an opportunity to take care of me, but we can take care of her for sure!

I can remember the first time I pitched the idea to Sara. We were driving back from a very quick lunch, and we had spent a lot of time flirting. She wasn't wearing a padded bra, so I could see her hard nipples straining against her blouse, begging to be sucked.

As I drove, I told Sara to unbuckle her belt and open her jeans. "What do you have in mind?" she asked, her breathing coming a little faster now.

"Just sit back and relax... and do what I say," I told her. "I have a surprise for you."

She did exactly what I has asked her to, and leaned the passenger seat back to a more reclined position. I licked the fingers on my right hand and reached over to her. While keeping my eyes on the road, I lifted her blouse up and put my fingers on the smooth skin of her stomach. She breathed in sharply as I did this, getting an idea of what was going to come.

I traced my fingertips south of her navel for a while, then started to move them below her waistline. I could feel the lacy edge of her panties as I slid my fingers under them. Her smooth shaved pussy felt like heaven as I brushed my fingers over her. I could feel just how hot she had become while we were flirting, and as I played my fingers over her folds, I could tell she was soaking wet, obviously ready for us to fuck.

But that's not what I had in mind. Instead, I gently parted her lips and began to tickle her clit with the tip of my middle finger. She gasped as she thrusted her hips toward my hand, scooching down into her seat to push more eagerly into my hand.

It took all the concentration I could muster to keep the car on the road as I gently rubbed circles over her clit. I would occasionally sneak a glance over at her, and Sara was totally into what was going on. Her left hand was on her right breast, playing with her hard nipple beneath her blouse. Her right hand gripped the armrest on the door. Her eyes were closed, and she was breathing heavily.

I varied the way I was rubbing her. Gently teasing with the tips of my fingers. More firm pressure. I traced from her clit all the way down to her vagina and all the way back up. I couldn't believe just how wet she had become, and all I could imagine was me sliding my throbbing cock into her hot pussy.

I kept teasing her for the better part of ten minutes, and I could tell Sara was getting close. I knew it was time to finish the deed when she started begging me, "Oh, god Ken, make me cum! Please!" That was all of the encouragement I needed. I began rubbing faster and more intense circles over her clit. I could feel her thrusting against my hand, moaning in time as I rubbed her. Just a few moments later, she screamed, "Oh, MY GOD!" as she threw her head back in ecstasy. She sunk back deeply into her seat and purred, "Oh, wow, that was awesome... But, what about you?"

"No, we're almost back at the office. I'll just need a few minutes to calm down before we walk in, but I'm just happy we were able to take care of you."

There were many more quick lunches where Sara was able to get a freebie. I got the biggest charge out of watching her cum, and I knew that sometime later she would remember these favors when it was my turn!