The Joy of the Hunt Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lotheriel
Lotheriel
107 Followers

A moan starts in the pit of her stomach, right about where she thinks she can imagine the tip of his cock being right now, and gains in force as it rises through her. She would want to call him names, cuss him out, hate him. But all she can do is fight her bonds, not to get free but to get closer to him. Finally the moan reaches her lips and she hears it exit her body as it the sound belongs to someone else. "Oooooh god, Adrian! YES! MORE!"

At her words she can feel his smirk, despite not being able to see it. He straightens up on his knees behind her and begins to slowly work his length in and out of her. Too slowly to her taste.

She doesn't know he is still amazed that she can take all of him, and is still hesitant every time he reaches the point where he will normally have to stop. With most women, but not with her. After a few strokes he begins to realize that she really is capable of swallowing him in her moist heat, and begins pounding in and out of her in earnest.

She is lost in the sensation, never having known it can feel like this. Her whole being, her whole awareness contracts until all she can feel or absorb are the physical sensations. Even though she cannot see him, she knows that behind her she has an absolutely gorgeous specimen of a man, bare as he was born and with his full focus on her. She can only imagine the visual he must be getting of his veined cock (since the compelled blow job she knows exactly what it looks like at close range after all) sliding, gliding, thrusting in and out of her. She enjoys the feel of it immensely, but can't help but wonder what it looks like.

She tests her chains, trying to free a hand to reach behind her to feel him, although every thought she has is cut short by the feel of his next thrust into her, and the next, and the next... She hears him purr out his pleasure at every stroke, varying his pace and angle, and feels the sensation of his lust and enjoyment as a near physical sensation, enhancing her own pleasure tenfold. She moans out her need for him, words she never thought would leave her lips.

"Ah yes, Adrian! More! Harder! Deeper!"

"What do you want me to do, Little One?" he purrs into her ear while covering her bound arms with his own, wrapping his hands around her wrists right at the soft leather cuffs. She can only whimper in response.

To her disdain, he ceases his heavenly strokes into her when she does not reply, and pulls his thick piece of nirvana almost all the way out of her before asking again.

"I said; what do you want me to do, Little One?" One small contraction of his hips pushes his cock another inch into her and she bucks up as far as the chains will let her to meet him. He chuckles at her eagerness.

"Beg for it, my sweet, and you might just get it." He pauses and pushes himself all the way in to her with great control, before retracting almost all the way out again.

"I can feel you love the way I fuck you. So, beg for it, and I might just let you cum." He pauses for a moment before continuing; "You may not have earned it, and it truly has no part in the punishment, but I'm feeling benevolent. Besides, feeling you cum all over my cock would be rather gratifying, after all the hunting I had to do with you."

When she remains silent, aside from gasping for air, his movements cease entirely. She can feel his discontent radiating around him.

"Well?" he asked "I hate repeating myself, but I will make a rare exception. WHAT do you want me to do, Little One?"

He hears her mumble something into the pillow. Even to his vampire hearing the words are too muffled to make out.

"Excuse me? Try that again, this time articulated."

"I want you to [mumble] me..."

"What did you say? I can't hear you... If you need some incitament, I will show you that if you beg for it, you will get... This.'

He stops talking for a second, grabs her hips securely in his strong hands and fucks her hard, every stroke causing sparks to fly before her eyes. After 30 seconds he stops completely. She doesn't know how she got here, but she wants him. She wants him more than air. She will say anything to get him to do that again.

"Now, what did you want me to do? Do not make me ask again..."

She gathers her courage and manages to speak the words, embarrassing as they are, they are still nothing but god's honest truth.

"I want you to fuck me, Adrian!"

"What? I can't hear you." He can't help but tease her, after the lengths he had to go to before she would vocalise her need at all.

She takes a deep breath and decides to just let go and go for it, as detailed as she can. What does she have to lose? Pretending it's not her saying these things she still digs deep into her desires and finds her voice. In for a penny, in for a pound.

"I need you to fuck me. I need your wonderful cock to fill me to the brim and I want you to touch me in that way that you have that makes me feel like I am the only woman on earth. I want you to make me come harder than I ever have and I want you to fill my pussy with a load of that cum you sent down my throat before!"

She blushes uncontrollably but she headed down this road and might as well continue. She bites her lip and finishes.

"Is THAT clear enough begging for you, vampire man? Please fuck me. Take me. PLEASE!"

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

She was truly not prepared for his reaction, just as he had not been prepared for her to actually say these words out loud. He knows she wants him, wants this, but he did not think she would be ready to so clearly vocalize her need. Now she did though, at his prodding, and it turns him on beyond anything he has ever felt before. He quickly reaches behind him to release and add some leeway in the chains attached to her ankles, allowing him to maneuver her legs closer together and lift her ass higher in the air while her chest is still pressed against the bed.

"Later, remember you asked for this." he chuckles into her ear, before driving into her full force.

Her world stops at the intense pleasure.

He bends forward and covers her back with his chest, relentlessly pounding into her. Without easing up on his frantic pace, one of his hands slide under her body to play with her pert breasts while the other tilts her head to one side, exposing her pulse point. He leans forward and smells her, before speaking again. Each word punctuated by a powerful thrust.

"Was. This. Worth. Begging. For?"

He already knows the answer, but she has yet to admit it out loud and he wants her to. Admitting it out loud is admitting it to herself.

"Yes!"

He pauses his movements, he is driving her insane!

"I'm sorry, reception must be poor, what did you say?"

"Hell YES! I would beg for this over and over again! Please Adrian, PLEASE don't stop!"

So he doesn't. He drives into her, perhaps not as hard as he can but as hard as her mortal body can take. The chains rattle at every stroke while he uses his hands to keep her hips at the height he wants them, now when her ankles have more leeway. There is nothing even remotely reminiscent of lovemaking in this act. He is fucking her, and he is fucking her good!

The emotions flood through her body in an ever rising wave. With every stroke he brings her closer and closer to the edge of the cliff and she knows that if she dies in the fall she will die happy. She only has one wish.

"Please, Adrian..."

"Please what, Little One?' he purrs into her ear, never ceasing his relentless thrusts, stretching her, filling her completely, bringing her to the point of madness.

Every fiber of her being is vibrating; every nerve end is on edge. A small, ever decreasing part of her mind keeps yelling that this is wrong, very wrong, but by now the flood of lust and the unearthly pleasure he brings her combines to easily silence that voice. Not even knowing that she is not compelled this time around helps to stop the flood of want, of need.

"Please let me turn around. I need to see you."

Her words sound like music to him, the final proof of her sweet surrender. At this time, at this moment, she recognizes and accepts him as her conqueror and she surrenders completely. It is a delicious feeling, although he is briefly bothered by the question why it should matter to him in the slightest what she thinks. The distraction is very brief though, as the exquisite feeling of her tight inner walls squeezing down on him and the visual presented before him of her propped up backside with his hands dug into her hips to angle her just right to take his cock, glistening with her juices, as deep as possible, all the way to the hilt, at every stroke.

The pace and the strength of his thrusts would have hurt her, had she not been so completely willing and ready to take all of him. The mere thought of this makes him pick up his pace further, causing her body to strain the chains at every downwards thrust. That's when he knows what his answer will be. Although he is happy that she asked him, the fact that she asked leaves him with only one option of response.

"No, my sweet, I don't think so. Not this time. This is your punishment, and is not about what you want." He removes one of his hands from her hip and reaches around her, quickly finding her clit.

"It might, however, be about what you *need*." He pounds into her relentlessly, making sure to randomly hit that very sweet, special spot he located earlier with his fingers, but not on every stroke, using the one hand left on her hip to lift her into his thrusts. The impact is hard enough to cause a sharp smacking sound every time their hips meet, followed by slight suction as her ever increasing wetness covers both of their loins.

The fingers of his other hand are alternating between applying rubbing pressure and quickly flicking over her swollen clit. God, she feels so great around him, able and willing to take every inch of him, which is rare indeed. He feels his testicles tensing and a tickling sensation rise from the pit of his stomach. So, he increases his stimulation of her clit and pounds himself hard enough into her to feel her back wall at every stroke, wanting to not just spill his seed in her but have her muscles milk every drop of cum out of him.

"Come for me, Little One. Let go and explode around me. You know you want to, so just cum for me!"

Seconds later he is rewarded for his efforts. Despite her eyes being wide open her vision narrows into a dark tunnel with a pin prick of light at the end. Stars explode in the darkness. A tingling starts at the very tip of her fingers and her toes, even her scalp, and then begins to ripple inwards along her arms, legs and neck, gaining power as it does so. Homing in on her core, the wave turns circular and contracts around her point of no return. She has an honest-to-god out of body experience as time slows down and the wave crashes over her in slow motion, taking every ounce of her being with it, throwing her against the shore. The shore that is him.

"Oh my God! FUCK YES! Adrian!" Her scream is too loud to be more than half buried in the pillow, her hands fist as much of the black silk sheets as the cuffs allow her to reach, she arches her back towards him so sharply that it feels like she might bend in two while the full power of the earth moving orgasm he gave her crashes over her. Every muscle in her body tenses, her inner muscles releasing and tensing again, her body is pulsating around the glorious source of her fulfillment. She is lost in the supernova and he...

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Even though he is prepared for it, wanted it, he is not ready for the force of her. The release of pheromones from her lithe body beneath him threatens to suffocate him in its sweet poison. He hears her scream profanities, and then his name, at the top of her lungs while her surprisingly strong inner muscles clamps down on him, releases, and clamps down again.

On and on it goes, in a seemingly never ending pulsating flow. He raises his gaze and sees her beautiful body spread out before him, her arms stretched before her caught in the leather cuffs, her shoulders tensed up with every muscle visible, all the way down her beautiful back coming together in a surprisingly thin waist before, thanks to the pillows, arching upwards and swelling out again to accommodate her hips.

At the top of her hips her beautiful buttocks start, rising like Venus from the ocean to form perfect twin half-globes, now spread by his fingers to reveal her softest, most private parts, glistening with moisture and accommodating his throbbing cock that still pistons in and out of her. His hard length is almost shimmering with her juices every time he retracts it. God knows her pussy looks so very delightful as it stretches to take his thrusts; the sight alone almost makes him come undone.

The sight and feel of her rhythmically clamping down on him, together with the delicious sound of his name spilling from his lips over and over again, brings him to the edge and finally tips him over it with full force. His hand on her hip stays in place while the hand that was used to reach around her is brought back up to her shoulder. One he has a good grip he thrusts into her with full force while her orgasm is still milking him, using his hands to pull her whole body back to be speared his rock hard cock, lengthening her release and swiftly bringing him to his.

He thrusts into her with no restraint, once, twice, thr... without warning he hears himself roar like a lion as the wave crashes over him and he gives in, releasing every bit of his pent up frustration along with his seed deep inside her delectable body. On and on he goes, impaling her on his lust, releasing into her like his body wants nothing left in reserve.

For an impossibly long time all he can feel is her warm pussy squeezing him, her soft skin underneath his hands and his cock, sending wave after wave after impossible wave of cum into her. In all of his incredibly long life he cannot recall ever coming this hard, or this long.

When it is finally over, he collapses on top of her, still careful to not put his whole weight on her. She is such a delicate little thing, she might get crushed. Had he needed to draw breath he would have needed to catch it, but he doesn't need either. Remembering that this was supposed to be correction, he leans over her to speak instead.

"So, Little One, did you learn your lesson?" he purrs into the nape of her neck. "'Is it safe to say I can release you without worrying that you might run away again tonight?" The girl below him is breathing hard, still coming down from the incredible high he brought her to.

"Yes Adrian. I will not run tonight. I give you my word." He smiles at her using his own words back at him and notices her use of 'tonight' that limits the extent of her promise, but is satisfied; at least for the moment.

Carefully and tenderly he opens the clasps of the leather cuffs, first on her ankles and then on her wrists. She cannot help but tense and relax the taut muscles in her limbs once, twice, then squirms her naked body around to wrap her arms around him and bury her face in his neck. Her breath envelops his throat like a silken scarf when she whispers to him.

"I am sorry. I will not disobey you again. There is no need to punish me further."

He pulls her closer, feeling her whole body melt into his and relax in his arms. With some sense of amazement he realizes she feels secure in his arms, and that he enjoys making her feel that way. Funny how these things can work out, no?

"No, Little One. There will be no reason to punish you further when you have learned your lesson. However, that time is not now. You are beginning to see the truth, but you are still fighting it. Don't you worry my sweet, I will take care of you and not allow you to come to lasting harm. But salvation is not within your grasp yet." She tenses briefly, worried at his words but he continues.

"Sleep now, my lovely. Tomorrow is a different day, a long day, but for now sleep in peace knowing that I am pleased with you. You did well, Little One."

For the first time she does not resent the pet name, rather she allows it to make her feel safe and cared for. She snuggles her naked body closer to his, finding his muscled shoulder to rest her head and curls her body into his embrace before letting sleep swallow her into oblivion.

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

A few hours later the dawn finds her still curled up, but the body she was wrapped around is no longer there. She wraps her nakedness in one of the ridiculous wisps of seethrough robes he has given her to wear and makes her way downstairs. Following the sound of voices, she finally reaches his study.

She finds him comfortably seated in his large, oxblood leather recliner, having a cup of tea and comfortably chatting about anything and everything with a strikingly handsome young man with whom he has a strong resemblance.

'Ah, here she is! Little One, I'm glad you are awake! Let me introduce you to Kai, my youngest brother.'

Another vampire then, another Old One even. The younger brother, Kai, lets his gaze glide over and take in every inch of her scantily clad body and then smirks at her with eyes completely devoid of human emotion.

She shivers under the strength of his gaze. Cold as steel, hard as ice, or was it the other way around?

There is no denying how handsome he is, almost irresistibly so, but one look into his eyes is enough to make her tremble all over. Never has she seen anyone, vampire or otherwise, so out of touch with his human side. The mere sight of him terrifies her. Her heart sinks, even before it is wrapped in ice cold terror at Adrian's next words.

"Kai has a crucial role to play in my next idea, and has gracefully agreed to participate in its fulfillment. We will have so much fun!"

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

A/N:

So, the final character has been introduced. We now have LO, Adrian and Kai. This is where your choice comes in. Should the next installment be about why LO is with Adrian, or the things Adrian and KAi can to do her together?

Remember, no matter what you choose you will get them both - the question is which comes first.

Not to worry, I promise there is a HEA here, it's just a few chapters away - and things will get MUCH worse for LO before they get better.

Comments and votes more than welcome!

/Loth

Lotheriel
Lotheriel
107 Followers