The Joy of Training Ch. 2

Story Info
Small details are a very important part.
2.1k words
4.39
20.8k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked in the door, I smelled the delicious aroma of the spaghetti I told my newfound slave to prepare for me. I had not asked her name to this point. I really didn't want to know because she now was a new person, in a new life style. I left her on the bed in the basement to sleep the night. The note on the door leading to the stairs informed her of what I expected today when I arrived home.

The living room was very neatly cleaned with a fresh scent of pine from the cleaner lingering in the air. I laid my briefcase on the sofa and made my way to the dining room. She stood there, beside my chair, in the outfit I left for her to wear. The black maid's attire with white lace accented her figure very well. She had just a touch of makeup on her face. The red lipstick was not too bright but highlighting her lips in a sensuous way. A touch of blush on her cheeks and the dark blue eyeliner just right to make her crystal blue eyes stand out. I admired the way she held herself in such a beautiful posture. The way she looked down let me know she remembered what I had told her about never looking me directly in the eyes.

"Your name for me will be Lisa. I never want to hear another name for you besides that, do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Sir."

"This smells very good. Have you completed every task I left for you to do?"

"Yes, Sir, every one of them."

"I am ready to eat."

With my words, Lisa pulled the chair out for me. Once I was seated, I reached to her thigh, touching it softly. She didn't make a move, knowing I was going to check on the things I wanted her to do. I slowly slid my hand up her thigh, to the bottom of the lace hem of her skirt. I stopped briefly as I felt a slight shudder. Continuing higher, I slid my hand to her ass cheeks, where I found she wasn't wearing any panties. I trailed my fingers back down her ass to her inner thighs. She automatically opened her legs for my inspection. I slid my hand between her thighs to cup a perfectly smooth pussy. I felt her lips growing wet from my touch. I moved my fingers along her pussy up over her lower abdomen. Her skin was smooth and soft. I hesitated with my hand between her legs, my wrist pressing up into her lips. She held still as I slowly drew my fingers back across her lips. I pulled my hand from between her legs and turned to the table before me. I ate the dinner of pasta and salad with a glass of white wine. Lisa knelt beside my chair as I ate, doing very well with the instructions given to her.

"Take the dishes to the kitchen and wash them", I said once I had completed my meal.

I watched as she cleared the table and carried the plates and glass to the sink. Turning on the water, she began to wash each dish carefully. I walked to the kitchen and stopped about two feet behind her. I know she could feel my presence. I wanted her to feel it at all times. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail just as I had told her to fix it. I reached up, took her hair in my hand, and gripped it solidly. Her hands stopped moving over the plate as she felt me push on the back of her head. I forced her head down over the sink, her body bending forward. I reached under her skirt and slid my hand up her inner thigh. I could feel her flesh quiver to my touch. I gentle grazed my fingertips along her skin. Her legs parted as my fingers neared her bare pussy lips. I didn't touch her lips. I stopped just below them and moved to her other thigh. I caressed and massaged her thighs. I heard a slight moan escape her lips. I leaned over her back, close to her ear.

"Remember I told you to be ready for me to take you at any time I pleased. You will surrender yourself to me when I want you. You will offer me anything I want when I want it. I will not tell you again."

She didn't speak since I didn't request an answer. She was learning well. I let my fingers touch her lips, spreading them with my index and middle fingers. Her juices flowed onto my fingers. This excited her and I knew it. Feeling her excitement grow enhanced my own height of lust for her. My fingers slid toward her clit, but I stayed away for the moment. I pressed the skin up, baring her clit to the cool air in the room. A slight push back made me respond with a retreat of my fingers. I lifted her skirt above her waist, raised my hand high, and sharply struck her ass cheeks with a stinging blow. A whimpering squeal sounded from deep in her throat. The surprise left her trembling. I rubbed my hand over her warm cheek and let it trail down the back her thigh once again. I gently grazed back to her inner thigh where this time I pressed my two fingers between her lips, deep into her now soaked cunt. She strained to hold her body still as I invaded her pussy with my fingers, exploring her wetness. With my free hand, I unzipped my slacks and pulled my hard cock free. I gripped her hair again, forcing her to stay forward, and rubbed the head of my throbbing cock between her wet lips. As I slid the head up and down slowly, Lisa gripped the sink with her fingers. Her muscles tightened in her arms, as she was insistent on holding still for me. I circled her clit with the head of my cock, pressing under as I swirled my cock around and around. I placed the head at her tight opening, her cunt hot, ready, hungry. I pushed forward with my hips, entering her with one long thrust. I felt her heat and her muscles gripping my cock as I slid into her. Her juices were slick making it easy to push deep and hard. I leaned back and watch her lips pushing into her cunt, and then gripping the shaft as I pulled out. I worked my hips harder, wanting her desperately. The wet sounds echoed in the kitchen. My balls slapped against her clit with every thrust. The harder my thrust became, I pulled back on her hair causing her head to be bent back, straining her neck muscles. I used her hair as leverage to fuck her wet cunt harder and harder. I felt her muscles begin to convulse inside her pussy as she started her first wave of orgasm. Her warm juices flowed over my cock, down my balls, and her thighs. She screamed with pleasure as she reached the point of no return. The sights and sounds pushed me beyond my control. I felt the stir in my loins of my orgasm quickly approaching. I felt my cock jerk. I pulled out of her cunt and stroked my shaft until my hot sticky cum shot across her white ass cheeks. I turned her around and she knew just what to do. Lisa dropped to her knees and took my cock in her hands and gently milked the final drops of cum from my member. Her mouth opened and she immediately licked and sucked the remaining drops from my cock. I watched as she cleaned her own juices from me, her tongue masterfully lapping the shaft and head as well as my balls. Once she had me clean, she placed my cock back into my slacks, zipped them and turned back to the dishes.

I left her to complete her task and retired to my den. I had a little work to do on my computer for my business. I separated the papers on my desk to work steadily on the estimates I had prepared. Switching from pen to keyboard, I continued undisturbed for a short time. I looked at my watch to see it was now 7:13 PM. I had instructed her to be prompt in bringing me coffee at exactly 7:15. I leaned back in the leather chair, anticipating her approach.

As I heard a knock on the door, I checked my watch, exactly 7:15. I moved the papers lying before me to the side, clearing the desktop in front of me. I leaned back again and called out for her to enter. Lisa carried a tray containing a carafe of coffee, a large cup, and a small cup of cream. She set the tray on the desk, picked up the carafe, poured the cup nearly full, poured a small amount of cream into the coffee, and set the cup in front of me. I watched as she carefully made each move to be precise. Once she came to a rest, standing with head down and hands behind her back, I spoke to her.

"You have pleased me with your work. You are learning with eagerness as to my wishes. Come to me. I am pleased with the progress you are making. I tell you this to let you know that you are learning in a timely manner. Do not ever let up. I will make sure you know if I see you let up at all."

As I spoke to her, I took her hand, pushed my chair back from the dark oak desk, and led her to sit on the desk. I rested my hands on her knees. I felt her tremble as my fingers touched her skin. I slowly began to move my fingers up her thighs, just grazing her skin with my fingertips. She had the smoothest skin. I loved the feel of her soft, tender flesh. I watched my fingers trail slowly over her thighs to her inner thighs. I reached the bottom of the maid skirt she wore for me. I eased it up her thighs. With each inch I revealed, I saw her legs slide open slightly wider.

A little higher I slid my fingers, hesitating a few times to just take in the sight before my eyes. I could smell her scent. Her fragrance filled the air around me. I leaned over and kissed each thigh, letting my tongue lightly lick her skin as I did. Her hands went to the desk on either side of her body to steady herself. I kissed and licked inch by inch up her inner thighs. My warm tongue caused her to sway and rock on the hardwood desk. I pushed the skirt above her waist, revealing her wet, glistening lips. I trailed my fingers up to her lips. I softly touched her swollen petals, my tongue following close behind. Lisa let out a low moan as my warm, wet tongue traced the outside of her lips. I tasted her sweet juices that were forming on her lips.

I moved my fingers to the top of her slit, pushing the skin away from her clit. My tongue flicked lightly under the sensitive, bare bud. I felt the smoothness on the tip of my tongue. Her clit was still sensitive from our earlier engagement. I let my saliva drip onto her clit from the tip of my tongue. I blew my warm breath across her pussy. My fingers spread her lips wide as I stiffened my tongue. I pushed my tongue between her lips, deep into her hot cunt. As I darted into her pussy with my warm tongue, I felt her hips quiver to my mouth.

Lisa responded to my every touch, no mater when or how. With the tip of my tongue, I began to circle her clit, swirling over and around. I directed my attention to her sensitive area around her clit. I pressed 2 fingers between her lips, pushing them deep inside her hot cunt. Twisting my fingers as I explored her depths, I took her clit in my mouth. I sucked hard on her sensitive clit driving her to the edge quickly. I heard her groan loudly as her hips stiffened and jerked forward. I felt her juices flow down my chin and throat as she convulsed over and over. When her orgasms subsided, I raised up to look at her, eyes closed, enjoying the feelings of the moment.

"Always remember, you please me, I will reward. Never cross me, Lisa."