The Joy Toy

Story Info
Where sex is concerned, reality can be stranger than fiction.
3.1k words
4.02
8.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every Tuesday we'd meet for lunch at Del's, you know the place, that little Coffee shop over on 4th Avenue. We'd always get this same table in the deserted back room; no one would bother us there. The waitresses wouldn't hassle you, because they knew we were good for a nice tip and beside, by the afternoon, we practically had the whole place to ourselves. So we'd wile away a couple of hours smoking, drinking coffee; mostly talking, you know the sort of thing agents talk about -- bookings and venues and clients we once had. That's how it started the day Sid told us his story. We got on the subject about the strangest acts we had ever seen. As you probably know, with these guys, everyone had a story to tell: funny animal acts, bad ventriloquists, amazing contortionists, that sort of thing.

As we go around the table, I notice that Sid seemed to be getting kinda antsy. At that time, Sid had gone into a whole new line -- what he called his "specialty acts." He made very good money supplying girls for strip clubs, parties, and certain private clubs, and for pals of his that did what he called "specialty films." Usually, Sid was a pretty talkative guy, but today I noticed he was kind of quiet, staring at his cup and running his fingers over the rim, as if he was lost in thought. Yet he seemed edgy. Then it was his turn, and he blurted it all out. It was like he couldn't hold it in any more. He had something...something he had wanted to tell us, to tell someone. It ended up that for months now he hadn't told a soul about this one act; one believable act! But now he was growing more and more fidgety, as though suddenly eager to let it all out. Once he started, the guy never stopped. And he held us there, fascinated; no one interrupted. We just sat there sipping coffee, puffing on our cigars, caught up in Sid's tale.

****

Sid's Story

"You guys know that in our business, you see just about everything, at one time or another. But let me tell you about an act you wouldn't believe. I'm not sure I believe it myself. It's got to be the weirdest act that ever walked into my office...or anybody's office. I never told you guys about it before. You'd think I was crazy. But what the hell, in my business; who cares what people think?

One day this guy shows up at my office with this drop-dead, gorgeous blonde at his side. This babe's hot: a real beauty with that long and slinky body, small, sexy tits, low-slung hips, and dynamite legs that seem to go on forever. This guy she was with her is a nothing, a nebbish: short and skinny; with glasses, almost bald, not much to look at, just like a million other guys. But this girl,...she's got all the right stuff and it's perfectly packaged: what you might call the classic model type; high cheekbones, wide, pouty lips, and big blue eyes, all framed by silvery blond hair, long and silky that hangs straight down to her shoulders. And she is one long drink of water. In her heels, she towers over the guy who's standing next to her by maybe six inches; and every inch of her is snugly packed into this little black dress, you know the kind, one of those tight dresses with a scooped neckline that gives you an eyeful of her loose tits; and is so short that it barely covers her crotch. I'm already getting a hardon, the minute they walk in the door, so I get behind my desk and sit down real quick. The guy introduces the tall blonde as Alissia; his name is Nathan.

The two of them sit down across from me, and I notice he gives her a look and kind of nods, she pushes back her chair to give me a good look, hikes up her skirt and crosses those dynamite legs of hers. She's got on silky black nylons, real stockings, not pantyhose. I can tell they're thigh-highs, because there's a sliver of white thigh peeking out at me from under that skirt, the way it angles down when she crosses her legs. I can't take my eyes off them, those long legs of hers; that mini dress has ridden up practically into her lap, giving me a lot to look at.

This girl doesn't mind me staring, in fact she doesn't say a word; he does all the talking, and he never shuts up. This beauty just sits there, never looking at me with her short dress left hiked up her legs, while all the while this guy, Nathan prattles on. But here's the thing. Any other woman, sitting down in one of those tight mini-dresses, would go right for the hem, pulling the skirt down to cover herself, but this girl, she squirms a little in her seat, maybe she's embarrassed by the display; but she doesn't make a move to straighten things out. She just sits there, letting me get my fill of those beautiful legs of hers.

That's weird enough, but here's the really weird part. And this, you won't believe. This guy's got a story, and it's some story, let me tell you! He tells me how this pretty girl is crazy about him, will do anything for him, anything he wants! 'Isn't that right?' he asks her. She doesn't look at him, sits looking down at the floor, but I see her blond head give a little nod. Now he's gonna show me his little secret. He opens this briefcase he's got with him, and takes out a cell phone and puts it on my desk. Then he takes out a small plastic egg, smooth and cream-colored and shiny, holds it up between two fingers to show me. He puts it on my desk; urges me to take a good look at it. It isn't easy to tear my eyes away from that a slowly swinging leg, long enough to pick the egg up and give it a good look.

It's cream-colored, a little smaller than an ordinary egg, and not as hard and smooth. It's porous, he tells me, and there's some kind of secret formula inside. I know that sounds nuts, but wait, here's the kicker. He calls it his 'joy toy'. Women love it. In fact, they go crazy over it! Once they've used it, it's like a drug; they get practically addicted to it, he tells me. All a girl has to do is shove it up her snatch, like a tampon, or some weird dildo, and when it's activated she gets a sudden rush of the most fantastic pleasure coursing up through her body. He wants me to believe he can turn a girl on... keep at it till he gives her an orgasm, simply by holding down a button. I look at the girl beside him, who's sitting with her head bowed, and I can tell that under that pretty blond hair, she's turning three shades of red.

This guy Nathan goes on to explain to me that this blonde's actually wearing one of his 'toys' at this very moment. In fact, she's sitting there with one of the things stuffed up her cunt! It's kept in place up there by a kind of belt she wears, one with a strap that comes down to run between her legs. If I'd like to see, he'd be glad to have her show it to me.

At first, I'm wondering if this guy's nuts, but now I'm starting to wonder if he's pulling some scam to get me in trouble, sue me for sexual harassment or something, and maybe I should give him the old heave ho before things get out of hand. Then he asks me to if I'd like to see a little demonstration. And before I can stop him, he presses a button on cell phone. Instantly, the blonde jerks up in her chair like she's been electrified. She gives a shake to that long blond hair, clenches her teeth, tightens her grip on the arms of the chair, and rears up and back in her seat. He stabs the button again. The girl's eyes are shut tight, and her lips fall open, and she comes out with this low, breathy moan. You know the kind of moan I mean. When you hear a broad making a moan like that, you know it means one thing -- she wants it, and she wants it bad!

I'm sitting there, totally amazed, when Nathan turns down the volume or something, and the girl instantly collapses right back into her chair. Now we have this leggy blonde sprawled out, limp as a wet noodle, and panting like racehorse after the last heat. Her eyes are still closed, her cheeks are flushed; she's got this little smile plastered on her lips; a kind of silly, happy smile.

By now, I'm speechless...me, can you imagine! Meanwhile, Nathan's acting real casual, like this is no big deal. He knows I probably don't believe him. Maybe I'd like to see the way this girl Alissia wears her little toy, he asks me, kind of coy like. And by the way, he adds, she's not wearing any panties. He says this like he's discussing the weather. If I want, he'll have her lift her dress and show me. If I want! At that point I would have sold my mother for a good look up this delicious doll's dress! The man has definitely got my undivided attention.

Now it turns out that Alissia is actually a little shy about showing herself off like this. To be honest, she hates it, he tells me. But she'll do it. She'll do whatever he says. He's talking about the blonde as though she's not even there, and maybe that's not so far from the truth. Right now this chick looks like she's floating off in never-never land, only gradually coming down to earth. He goes on to say that normally, a girl like Alissia wouldn't be caught dead, dressing the way she does, flaunting it like some sexy whore, strutting around in that revealing minidress and those five-inch 'fuck me' heels. It's just that she can't get enough of having the toy inserted up her cunt. She's so crazy about it, she'll do anything for that little jolt of pleasure that he, and he alone, can give her...whenever he feels like it. You see, he's the only one that's got the password you need before you can activate a joy toy. So he's the one she's got to please. She's really got no choice.

Now he tells the girl to stand up in front of my desk. Without a word, she shakes herself, takes a deep breath, gathers herself together and gets to her feet, rising slowly to her full height in those tall heels. This beautiful babe stands before me, hands at her sides, blond head hung low, like a schoolgirl caught with her hand in the cookie jar. She's got her eyes fixed on the carpet; she won't look at me if she can help it. Nathan gives me a sly wink.

'Alissia, hike up your dress. Go on, Babe.' He's casual as can be, like it's no big deal, but he winks at me.

She stands there, holding herself kind of stiff, but she doesn't move a muscle. I'm waiting. You could hear a pin drop. I'm starting to think that maybe this thing doesn't work after all. Then I see Nathan's thumb slide across to a red button, and a short quick flick of that thumb tells me he just sent a jolt of pleasure racing through the girl's body. It's a short, mild jolt. I watch her straighten up; the ripple of pleasure seems to shoot up her spine and go out through her wiggling shoulders. She shakes her blond mane, and on her painted lips is a little smile.

Quickly moving now, her eager hands grab the hem of her dress, and she's bunching it up and hauling it up, uncovering the splendid lengths of those long, mouth-watering thighs, nylon-encased right up to the wide topbands with their fancy lace trim. And she doesn't stop once the dress is over the top of her stockings. She knows he wants her to show me her cunt, and by now she wants only one thing ... to please her man. She'll do whatever she's told, expose herself in some stranger's office, or stand on her head, or do jumping jacks, or whatever else it takes fir the secret thrill she so wants.

I watch her gather up handfuls of the slippery black material and hike the dress up to her waist to hold it there, showing us the prettiest little blond pussy you've ever laid eyes on. There's just a light dusting of pale blond fuzz on her cunt: a narrow triangle, divided by a thin leather strap, that presses into the soft pussy flesh as it is drawn up between her legs. I can see it's hanging straight down from a snug belt she wears just above her hips, and it must be attached up in back too, as it's pulled up tight into her crotch. I look to her face, fascinated by her reactions. The blonde's got her eyes closed, long lashes lowered. She's embarrassed to be showing herself like this, I guess; she's digging her nails into her palms, the knuckles of her clenched hands are white. As I'm watching that pretty blond face, I see her wince, and then she exhales a long shivering breath. She squirms in place, hips and body writhing in a wiggle of sensuous delight. I knew that she just been given another jolt of pure pleasure from the little toy buried in her snatch, delivered by the guy that owns her -- body and soul.

'Turn around' he whispers.

And this gorgeous blonde obeys like she was some kind of a pretty robot, dropping her dress, turning in place, then promptly hitching the dress up in back to offer me a nice view of the back of her sleek, stockinged legs, heels set close together; beyond the banded stockings, the white flesh of those heavenly thighs and her splendidly naked ass -- all openly displayed, just for me!

It was all so unbelievable! There was this classy broad, calmly showing me her bare butt: a perfect ass, two handfuls of tight cheeks -- generous but not too big, sleekly proportioned. You know the kind of ass, an irresistible ass. You can't keep your hands off it; to grab it, lick it, spank it, or fuck it,...to do something to it. Nathan knew exactly the effect she had on men.

'Go ahead Stan, be my guest. You want to touch her, don't you? he asks, inviting me like some gracious host inviting me to sample a particularly tasty dish. He knew I was dying to get my hands on that tight little ass.

Believe me, I don't need a second invitation. I get up, scramble around the desk and reach for her. My hands are actually shaking, but I manage to restrain myself and just use my fingertips to trace up those smooth satiny cheeks. Then I grab hold, feel up that perfect bottom of hers, balancing that nicely curved butt in my hands. All the while she never moves a muscles but just stands there, dress held high, and letting me play with her pretty ass. Guys, it was incredible! I couldn't stop myself. I wanted more. I look over to Nathan, but he just smiled and nodded for me to go on.

So I use both hands, cupping her cute little butt, letting those plump cheeks nicely fill my cupped hands. I squeeze and savor the solid feel of the blonde's behind, kneading her plump mounds, while the girl, holding her dress up, shifts her weight on her high heels, but otherwise stays in place, keeping the pose he put her in. All of sudden she surprises me by jerking upright, electrified by a powerful surge that thrills her to the core. Immediately, she bends over, arching her back and shoving that rump of hers right back in my face, thrusting it into my curved hands; she wiggles her hips, arching up like a big cat in heat.

I glance over just in time to see Nathan stab the button -- again, and again; the girl goes berserk. She shoots upright, her shoulders twisting, as the surge of pure pleasure rockets through her long, swaying body. She shudders and shakes her hair like a wild woman; and then she moans, a low shivering moan, but before she can recover, he hits her again, and that one drives her to her knees. The blonde is kneeling on my office floor, bent over, holding herself, struggling for breath, when she gets whacked a third time. In a flash, she shoots straight up and cranes back, kneeling with thighs spread out as much as that bunched up dress would allow, teeth clenched against the erupting surge of unbelievable, ecstatic pleasure that crazy Nathan forces her to endure. She gives out with a screech like banshee; both hands fly down to grab her crotch and she holds herself there, clutching her cunt hard, squeezing urgently, with fingers curled up and buried deep in her crotch. Her shoulders are heaving and she's panting through her open mouth, like she just ran the marathon. I can't move, struck speechless, fascinated to see this hot blonde driven crazy with lust and writhing out-of-control on my expensive oriental carpet.

Now this sex-crazed blonde is rubbing herself off, furiously palming her cunt, and all the while making this high-pitched keening noise. Her hips start bucking. Suddenly, she looses all control, falls over, rolls on her side and lays squirming there on the rug, dress twisted up around her waist, stockinged legs scissoring wildly. She rolls over onto her belly, and her hips start rocking again, deeper now, in faster pelvic thrusts. She's got both hands jammed down between her legs, her thighs are clenching, while she rubs furiously till she starts to shake and tremble like she's having some kind of convulsion. And right there before my eyes, that girl gets off, let's out a screech and is swept up in a thundering orgasm!

I know it sounds crazy, but that morning in my office, I watched a gorgeous blonde panting and moaning, screeching through clenched teeth and then coming right there before me, on the carpet in front of my desk."

The End