The Joys of Sharing

Story Info
An outdoor adventure.
1.7k words
4.49
35.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Radar45
Radar45
6 Followers

The following is a true experience, it is not fantasy. This is my first attempt at telling all. If I get a good response, I will write more about the adventures undertaken by my wife and I so many years ago. It was a different time. Aids was not an issue and she was on the pill.

*

My Wife, (J) and I had been enjoying the sunshine at a water hole high in the mountains. It had been a hot and sweaty walk to get to this semi-private, rainforest enclosed mountain spring.

Upon arrival we had stripped down and dived into the cold water and refreshed ourselves before basking in the sun. Even though this was such a beautiful spot, people were reluctant to walk so far to enjoy its crystal clear deep water. Only five other people had intruded on our picnic spot in the last three hours.

Each time people arrived, [J] had plenty of time to cover her firm ample breasts with a small triangular bikini that didn't leave much to the imagination. Hell it only just covered here nipples. The bikini bottom was about one inch wide at the front and dwindled down to a piece of string that ran up the crack of her arse.

She knew I had a fascination with her being an exhibitionist and with her fucking other men, but would cover up when we heard someone coming, just in case there were women in the approaching group.

Three quarters of an hour before we were due to leave, we could here some more visitors approaching. It sounded like a group of rowdy youngsters/Teens as we could hear them for about five minutes before they arrived.

As J replaced her bikini, I suggested that she should just leave it off. She smiled and said that if there were no women with this group, she would take it off again. You can imagine my delight when six young men appeared.

They were between the ages of 19-25ish. My wife on the other hand, was in her mid forties. These guys were technically young enough to be our children. But true to her word, she removed her top and lay face down on the blanket to watch.

The new arrivals were diving into the water hole from a spot about five meters from were we had set-up. As one of the young men climbed out of the water and prepared to jump back in, [J] asked him if the water was refreshing, he replied that it was bloody cold. She laughed and sat up exposing her tits to him. He did a double take and fell in. Still giggling, she stood and dived in next to him, and then swam back to the exit point.

Silence had fallen as she climbed back out of the water and sat back on our blanket. [J] knew that they were checking out her arse as she climbed out, and now they were plainly starring at her hardening nipples.

I knew from past experience that being exposed to them was turning her on. All six of them had remained in the water, (after she dove in) up to this point. As they climbed out it was obvious that they were enjoying the show by the tents forming in their swimmers. This was also happening to me.

[J] leaned over and whispered that she was going to dive in again and asked I could grab hold of the string on the side of her bikini bottom just before she dived in.

I did as she asked and the effect was that as she dived in, her bikini bottom became dislodged and was slowly sinking in the deep water. [J] made a halfhearted effort to retrieve it, but I knew that she didn't really want to get it. We had played this game before.

She climbed out the water and covered her shaven pussy with one hand in the pretence of modesty and as she came back over to our blanket and pretended to scold me for exposing her.

One of the boys offered to dive in and rescue her bikini, we accepted and the ice had been broken. He dived in and went deep, when he resurfaced, he held the small piece of material up and shouted "Got It".

He climbed out of the water and brought it over. J thanked him but didn't put it back on, she remained naked but for the towel that she had wrapped loosely around herself. She invited the lad to sit and asked him his name, He replied that his name as [T].

It took the other five boys about thirty seconds to join us. One of them produced a small pipe and a plastic bag with green leafy material from his backpack and asked if we would like a smoke.

I declined as I had to drive for an hour to get us back home, but [J] said yes, and then proceeded to tell them that smoking made her really horny. This statement must have started him thinking because he packed her three pipes in a row before offering any to his friends.

By this time we had learned that there names were [T], [A], [R], [W], [Jo], and [L].. [L] accepted the pipe from [R] and then instead of having it himself offered it to [J], she took it and lit it.

In the Coughing fit that followed, she "Accidentally" let the towel fall around her waist and onto the ground. My cock felt like it would explode. My wife was sitting cross-legged naked and the boys were not trying to hide the fact that they were looking and enjoying what they saw.

Even though she had dried herself earlier, I could see the moisture starting to leak out of her pussy. [J] said that the coughing had given her a head spin, and lay back on the blanket. As she lay back, she lifted her knees and let then open about ten inches. We could clearly see the moisture escape from her pussy as her inner lips opened.

It was at this point that I came in my board shorts. Lucky for me, there attention was on [J] and nobody noticed the wet spot that had formed in my shorts. I made the excuse of being hot and got up and dived into the water to wash away the evidence.

I swam down stream a little and as I turned to return, I could see that [A] was sitting with his back to me and was trying to hide the fact that his hand was between her legs. [T] saw me returning and nudged [A], who then quickly removed his hand so that when I climbed the bank he was still sitting between her legs, but nobody was touching her.

[J] was obviously disappointed that they were no longer playing with her. She looked at me and winked. I knew this as a signal to disappear for ten minutes, so I asked the boys what was a little further down stream. [W] replied that after the stream went around the corner, it opened into a small canyon. I expressed my interest and said I would be back in fifteen minutes before diving back into the water.

The three to four minutes it took me to reach the corner seemed like days. Just before I went around the corner, I looked back across the 50 yards I had just swum and saw that [A] was still between her legs only this time he was not sitting. His white arse was bobbing up and down as he thrust into her.

I continued to slowly swim the rest of the way to the canyon and upon arrival; I waited there for about another ten minutes before slowly swimming back. As I rounded the corner I saw that [J] was alone. I swan fast and climbed the bank to be greeted by [J] who was smiling broadly.

She lay back on her elbows and spread her raised knees till they were just about at ground level. Her pussy was gapping open and the sperm of six young men was leaking freely out of her and forming a huge wet spot on the blanket.

I felt my cock harden and took off my shorts before sliding into her well used box. She moaned, "I am your slut, fuck my soggy cunt," as we started to grind. I felt her walls spasm and grip my cock. She had cum again as soon as I entered her.

Trying to last a little longer I slowed the pace and asked what had happened in my absence. [J] said that as soon as I dove into the water the first time, she had moved her hand onto [L]'s leg and that this had signalled them that it was ok to touch, she said that they were playing with her nipples and cunt even as I returned to the bank, but had stopped before I got out of the water. She said that after she had given me the give me ten minute signal, and I had gone for my second dip; they started again as soon as I hit the water. [A] had lowered his head and had started to eat her. She had told him then, that she was ready and needed cock in her as soon as possible.

He had taken his swimmers off and she watched as she felt the head of his dick slide into her.

While he was fucking her the others were getting naked and discussing who was going next. [Jo] got to fuck her second; [T] was next, followed by [R]. Then [W] entered her and came almost immediately. [J] said that [L] was last, but not one of them had lasted very long. She moaned again and as her pussy spasmodically pulsed around my cock, I let go and my sperm joined that of those who had been before me.

As I mentioned earlier, this is my first attempt at writing. If you enjoy, let me know and I will definitely write more about some of the things we got up to, Way back when.

Radar45
Radar45
6 Followers