The Jr. Deputy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made my way upstairs, the biker broads in tow, and led them into the shower area. They were surprising excited when I turned on the water, as I guess a hot shower hit the spot after being locked up in the holding cell for hours. Kevin suddenly joined me in the shower room, and almost fell over, when he saw the naked women showering.

"Well, after a long day I figured it was time to relax," was the best explanation I could come up with, as I started to shed my uniform.

"Just stay on your side and I will stay on mine," I said, as I was a little uncomfortable, and I'm sure he was too. I made my way into the showers first and pulled Georgia down to one end and left Kevin his choice, Foxy.

It still never ceases to amaze me what some women will do to get off the hook. As I had this so called tough chick, (after washing me down,) down on her knees, with the snap of my fingers, sucking me off like a porn star. Even though I knew she hated me and anyone in my profession. I couldn't help but notice that Kevin was receiving the same treatment from Foxy.

George, also didn't seem to have a problem with licking my balls and even my asshole, if it meant her freedom. I finished with some rough face fucking in which I blew my load. And Georgia had no problem handling that either.

I left Kevin alone with the women, although I didn't go far, just in case. Judging them by their actions that night, maybe I was wrong about the women playing exclusively on the other team, after all. I watched as they ravished poor Kevin. Basically they fucked him silly, until he was begging "no mas."

Since that night Kevin has been reconsidering his career choices. He even admitted he wouldn't mind being a deputy after all.

As long as he could work for me and my dad.

The End.

Thanks for reading my story.

Stay tuned for more stories!

Please send me your comments.

And Please Vote.

12