The Judge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,696 Followers

"Mr. Brown, may I see the police report"

"Jane if you would do the honors of getting it." Damn, I like that butt.

"Mr. Brown, why didn't you tell the Sheriff you knew who vandalized your vehicle?"

"I knew that Mark was going through a hard time with the black baby and all and thought I'd wait and confront him when he was a little more level-headed. Next thing I know, they filed these stupid charges against me so I said, 'Hell with it, no more Mr. Nice Guy' and filed my counter-suit."

"Mr. Snyder, do you deny battering Mr. Brown's truck?"

"No, hell, I didn't know he had a witness but that old truck isn't worth shit. Hell, it was beat to death a long time before I got to it."

"Do you have any pictures of his truck before you vandalized it, Mr. Snyder? According to the year and model, its value is over seven thousand dollars. Unfortunately you can't prove it was worth less before you did a number on it. He gave me two estimates; one totaling the truck and the other if he were to repair it would cost five thousand dollars."

"Sorry Judge, but that old truck wasn't worth shit, but I can't prove it," said Mr. Snyder.

"Mr. Smalley, I have a couple of questions for you. Were you at the Earth Day celebration?"

"Yes, Judge, I was."

"Did you see these men of color anywhere near the Snyder's tent?"

"As a matter of fact I did. I saw two of them go in but didn't think anything of it seeing both April and Mark were there. I went in my tent and had sex with my woman and a little while later I came out to take a wiz and I saw the other black man come out of their tent. He was doing up his belt buckle. Again, that wasn't at all unusual at Earth Day parties."

"At any time did you see Mr. Brown go near the Snyder's tent or talk to the black men after you had seen them coming out of the tent?"

"No, in fact Bruce waved to me as he was driving away. I had no idea where he was going but when I woke up in the morning he was back home."

"Thank you for you statements, Mr. Smalley. I'll be back in a few minutes and render my decisions."

This was almost a slam duck case. The plaintiffs had nothing but guesses and allegations. The bad part is I think they were telling the truth but there was no proof of any kind. I looked at Mr. Brown when Mr. Snyder talked about the baby being black and Mr. Brown had to hold back from laughing.

As far as the truck damage, there was a witness and a police report, and Mark admitted to it. All the people that were part of this case were something else. At one time or another, they had all screwed each other. Time to go out and give my verdict.

"Mr and Mrs. Snyder. I feel for you, I really do. I feel the sorriest for this baby who didn't ask to be born black. If he was white, you never would have questioned whether he was your son. I hope that some way you can agree to do what's best for the child.

"Mark, I understand it would take a hell of a man to raise this child but just maybe you could be that man. I know your wife went through a lot having this baby and giving it up would be darn near impossible for her. April, think about the life of the baby too. Would it be better in a home with two parents? Your life will be drastically changed too. I hope the two of you will be able to work it out.

"You can try to track down the men of color and see about taking them to court for DNA tests and possibly child support. I doubt if you can prove non-consent with no evidence.

"As far as your case against Mr. Brown, there isn't any evidence to prove any of your allegations. If you were raped and filed a police report after it happened, I might have found some cause. Unfortunately, you didn't communicate and didn't find out for nine months.

"Mr. Snyder, your alienation of affection is your own fault. April isn't giving you sex because you want a divorce from her. Mr. Brown isn't the problem with you two not having sex."

"On the counter claim, I am awarding Mr. Brown five thousand dollars for the damaged truck. He has proven his case. That is my verdict."

Mr. and Mrs. Snyder walked out very somber while Mr. Brown and his girlfriend were smiling. I went by the book but deep down I don't feel justice was served today.

Jane met me in my quarters and we talked a little about the case. She mentioned that she wouldn't be surprised to see a case of attempted murder against Mark. He sure didn't seem like he was ready to throw in the towel.

I had to agree with her. It was just a matter of time before their tempers would take over their common sense. Jane smiled at me and shook that butt of hers as she walked out of my chambers. Damn, she had one hell of an ass.

Thank you for reading my story. It was just a fun write for me. I got the idea one day after watching some of these strange court cases.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,696 Followers
12