The Judge Ch. 02

Story Info
The Judge demands more services.
4.1k words
4.58
29.6k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 12/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Judge II: Turning the Tables

A month had passed since the "party" at which I provided the entertainment for Judge Santos and her friends. I began to feel a sense of relief. I had feared that the party was to be just the first in a series of demands placed on me. In reality, she had blackmailed me. There was no other word for it. Blackmailers usually return for more. The feeling of relief was mixed, at times, with a twinge of regret. It had been embarrassing to be forced to masturbate in front of a roomful of middle-aged women, but it had also been exciting. I still became aroused as well as embarrassed by the memory.

Then, another summons to chambers. Again, I was instructed to meet her late in the afternoon, just before the courthouse closed at 5:00. As I passed through security and walked toward her chambers, I felt as if my heart was trying to pound a hole through my chest and that my stomach was about to leap out my throat. Nevertheless, I felt my erection pressing against my suit pants. What could she have in store for me this time?

There was no one in her outer office. When I pressed the buzzer, she admitted me herself. "Mr. Mike, come right in. I'm so pleased to see you."

I did not respond. I followed her silently into her chambers, conscious of the bulge in my pants as I stood in front of her desk.

"I don't know if I've ever thanked you providing the entertainment for my friends. You did an excellent job. We all enjoyed it so much."

I did not respond.

"Don't pretend that you didn't enjoy it. It was obvious that you enjoy entertaining women. Don't deny it. Indeed, I am going to provide you with another opportunity. This occasion will be a bit more private, and yet more public at the same time. I am involved in an extremely boring securities trial. The witnesses and the lawyers simply drone on and on. It is all I can do to remain awake. I have come up with a solution."

I remained silent.

"Don't pretend you aren't interested." She smiled widely. "I can see that you are interested," she added. Standing, she reached across her desk and gave the crotch of my pants a gentle squeeze. "The evidence is right here," she laughed.

All I could do was blush. I felt completely helpless.

"Tomorrow, you will arrive in court at 9:30. My clerk will usher you to your new, ahem, position. The trial will resume at 10:00. It will be your job to provide me with enough stimulation to keep me alert throughout the day."

That night, I was overcome by anxiety as I tried to sleep. I would drift off for a few minutes, only to awaken, drenched in sweat, imagining that my career was to be ruined. Dreams of being naked in court, of being entrapped in some sting operation, or of being imprisoned for life as some sort of sex slave. The dreams became more feverish. Laying awake, trying to imagine what the day would bring. By dawn, I had a plan. After making a few preparations, I dressed in my newest suit and headed for court. There probably was no point in dressing up, but I might as well look good in the court building. I arrived at Judge Santos' chambers precisely at 9:30 and was admitted immediately. Her clerk, a woman tall woman with dark hair, long legs, high cheekbones and a ready smile, was waiting for me.

"This way," she told me, with a wide smile. She led me behind the judge's bench, while telling me how much she enjoyed working for Judge Santos and how the judge was always showing her new things. "You will wait for the judge under there," she said, pointing under the bench. This did not come as a complete surprise to me, although I was relieved to discover that a recessed space had been cut into the floor near the front of the bench, away from where the judge would be seated. While it would be far from luxurious, there would be some room for my legs, and I would not be completely cramped. I was struck, however, that this suggested that I might not have been the first to sit under the judge's bench while she was seated above.

"You may want this," the clerk told me, handing me a cup of water. "And you might as well let me take your coat. You will be very warm under there as it is, and you don't want to get it wrinkled." She smiled a wide, happy grin. Taking my coat, she told me, "You'd better get settled. The marshals will be unlocking the courtroom soon, and the lawyers will start to come in. There are a lot of them in this case."

I slid under the desk. The area under the front of the bench was far from roomy, but there was enough of space to allow me to move my legs occasionally so that I would not become cramped. After a few minutes, I heard a low rumble of voices, punctuated by an occasional chuckle, to indicate that counsel had been allowed into the room. It became warm in my confined area, and I began to feel drowsy.

I was brought back to attention by a sharp rap of a gavel, quite loud from my position, and the order, "All rise." I could envision the lawyers standing and hear the clerk intone the "oyez" as the judge approached the bench. I saw sensible shoes, ankles, and the hem of a black robe in front of me as she stood for a moment. Then she took her chair and slid under the bench, blocking out the light and leaving me momentarily blinded. I heard her giving instructions to the lawyers, and then she instructed someone to "call you next witness."

My eyes began to adjust to the darkness. At the moment, all I could see were her dark shoes, ankles and a bit of calf as her robe had ridden up a bit when she took her seat. After a few minutes, as the voices in the courtroom droned on indistinctly, she removed one shoe and began to poke around with her toe. I saw that she was wearing no stockings. Her toe prodded me a few times in the chest. Then, as she seemed to get her bearings, she moved downward until she located my crotch. She pressed her toe against my organ, which immediately responded, much to my chagrin. She spread her first and second toes, placing one on either side of the shaft, and began to gently rub up and down. As soon as she could feel that I was fully erect, she put her foot back on the floor.

There was little doubt in my mind as to what I was expected to do. And, if my plan was to work, I had to follow through.

I took her left foot in my hands and began to squeeze and knead it, pressing my thumbs into each of the many indentations between the many bones of her foot. Slowly, I worked my way up to her ankle. Then, I took that foot, and placed it between my legs, where she could feel my hardness against the sole of her foot. I took the other foot between my hands and give it a similar massage. When I reached the ankle of that foot, I placed one hand on either side of her calf, and slowly but steadily began to move my hands upward, over the thick part of the calf muscle. Past the hard bone of her knee. Bending my head to avoid bumping into the desk, my hands moved up along the increasing wideness of her thigh. Moving slowly, getting closer. When I felt the muscle start to grow more narrow, I let my right hand stop where it was, in the warmth between her thighs, squeezing gently, while my left hand continued upward. My arm stretched out until my fingers could push under her rear, confirming what I has suspected. She was wearing no panties. I felt her shift her weight to allow my hand to caress her buttock. I allowed my right hand to slip up just a bit further, until I could feel her pubic hair brush my finger tips.

I took my hands away, and returned to her left foot. I repeated the same sequence with her left leg that I had followed with her right. Slowly, tantalizingly slowly caressing her calf, her knee, her thigh. Stopping when I felt the thigh growing narrow. Allowing my fingertips to play lightly at the crease where thigh met crotch. Letting my fingers brush her short curly hairs once again. Taking my hands away from her.

I felt her leg probing around under the desk, again, while the voices in the courtroom droned on. I took her foot and placed it against me, so that it pressed the shaft against my pubic area. Taking a deep breath, trying to relax my muscles. It was difficult to reach up under the desk, stretching out that way. I caught the scent of her arousal. Stretching out my arms, I allowed my fingernails to play over her thighs, caressing gently, moving up within a millimeter of her womanhood, then slipping back down. Teasing her with the closeness. Her foot pressed harder against me. I felt a throbbing.

Twisting, I let one fingertip probe for her opening. I found the swelling of her outer lips, the wetness running from her. It must be an amazing turnon for her to have me under her control that way. Pressing my finger upward, slipping between her lips, feeling the warmth and wetness inside her. Sliding my finger in and upward, probing.

A hand reached under the desk and pulled my hand away. Then she tapped me in the face. There was not much doubt what she wanted next. I pulled my hips back, moved my head under her robes, and slid my face up between her legs. Normally, I would linger to caress her thighs with my tongue, but in my cramped position, there was little opportunity to move around. I had to find a position that I could stay in, and get to work. Grasping her calves, I was able to push my head forward and find the source of the musky scent. I reached my tongue out blindly. The first lick caught nothing but pubic hair. My second try, I found the swelling of one of her lips. The third try, I hit my target.

I felt her jump slightly as my tongue found her tiny staff. I flicked my tongue lightly on her clit, sometimes just barely touching the tip, other times running up the shaft. I tried running my tongue in little circles around it. Breathing deeply to keep from cramping, fighting feelings of being confined. Only touching her lightly with my tongue.

Again, I felt her hand under the desk, finding the back of my head. She tried to press my head harder into her crotch, but, instead, she pulled me to the side and away from the knob that was the source of her excitement. Whether her bad aim was a result of the continued space, or a rebellion on my part, I'm not quite sure. I began exploring again with my tongue, seeking her clit. Licking her thigh, finding more pubic hairs. I was just getting my bearings again when I heard her rap hard with her gavel on the bench, directly above my head. Startled, I banged my own head against the underside of the bench, producing a faint echo to the crack of the gavel. Did anyone in the courtroom wonder about that echo.

"We will take a 15 minute recess," I heard her say. "Make that 20." She brushed the skirt of her robes down. She stood, and the area under the desk suddenly seemed flooded with light as she was gone. I heard movement and a muttering of voices in the courtroom.

I shifted position under the desk, trying to stretch my arms, legs and neck in turn. The sounds of the courtroom died down within a minute or two. The face of Judge Santos's law clerk then appeared. She gestured to me to crawl out from under the desk. As my head began to emerge, she whispered in my ear, "Crawl straight back through that door, into her robing room. There are a few people in the back of the room, but if you stay low and directly behind the bench, they won't be able to see you." She giggled a little as she said this.

I felt humiliated, crawling behind the bench, following the clerks heels out of the courtroom. I made it through the door without attracting attention. As soon as the door closed, I stood and stretched. "Hurry up," urged the tall woman who was obviously a closer confidant of the judge than I had imagined. "Judge Santos only called a 20 minute recess. You need to take care of her before she has to get back on the bench. And if you finish, then perhaps she'll let you stay with me instead of making you return to your rather tight quarters."

A stared in surprise at this last suggestion. She just gave me her usual open, happy smile and grabbed my arm. "Come on, you don't have a lot of time." She pulled me through the door at the other end of the robing room, leading me into Judge Santos's inner office. I was met by a sight that no lawyer in the state expects to see.

Judge Santos was sprawled across her desk, on her back. Her robe was bunched under her ass, which was perched near the edge of the desk. The judge's heels were also at the edge of her desk, on either side of her ass, so that he knees pointed toward the ceiling. Her thighs gleamed a white in the harsh flourescent lighting of the office. I could see her dark pubic hairs, matted with moisture.

"Celeste, tell him to get his mouth in their right now," the Judge commanded.

Giggling, his clerk pressed my shoulder forward, telling me, "You heard what she said." I stepped forward, and Celeste settled herself onto the judge's couch to watch.

I reached into my pocket and pressed a button as I moved to the edge of her desk. I exhaled a warm breath onto the red, swollen lips of her pussy. I pressed my tongue against her inner thigh and began to lick toward the center of her heat. "Don't fuck around," shouted the judge. "Get to work on my clit, NOW. I need to cum."

I reached my hands under her smooth, soft ass, and buried my face in her pubic hairs. It was a lot easier to find my objective from this posture, particularly as Judge Santos thrust her hips back and her jewel toward my face. I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked in gently. Judge Santos let out a scream of pleasure. Her clit was remarkably long, and I could press my tongue against the tip while sucking it with my lips. I released my lips and began to tongue it as hard and fast as I could, flicking my tongue up and down over it, while squeezing her ass. Judge Santos thrust her hips up to meet me.

I felt her thighs and buttocks begin to clench. She was on the verge. I pulled my face away from her, released her ass, and stepped back. "What are you doing?" she shouted. "Finish what you are doing. Make me cum."

I just smiled at her frustration. I pushed another button in my pocket. "I beg your pardon, Your Honor. I don't believe the court of appeals would uphold your authority to issue that order."

"Get your tongue back on my pussy right now, or I'll ruin you," she shouted.

I continued to smile, without making a move. "What makes you think you can do that?" I responded.

Still lying on her back on her desk, without even looking up at me, she shouted, "You know very well how I can do that. I can disclose what that juror told me about the deliberations on your last trial. You will lose the biggest verdict of your career, and your ethics will be questioned. If you don't lick my pussy now, right now, the way I tell you to, I'll ruin you."

I pushed another button. "I don't think you'll do that, Your Honor, unless you want to ruin your own career, too."

Finally, she leaned up onto her elbows and looked at me. "What the fuck are you talking about. You have 30 seconds to get your tongue back on my clit and give me the orgasm I need, or you are through."

"Oh, I'm prepared to give you that orgasm, but not on your terms. You are not in control any more. You see, I have a tape recording of you threatening to ruin me if I don't lick your pussy. If you try to ruin me, then I will give copies of that tape to the newspapers, the judicial conference, and your husband."

"Do you really think you can get out of this courthouse with a tape recorder. All I have to do is tell the marshals to take it from you. In fact, I'm pretty sure that Celeste and I can get it away from you without the help of the marshals. So, why don't you give your tape recorder to Celeste and, if you get your tongue back where it belongs, I might forget your feeble attempt to evade your fate." She smiled, her confidence returned. "Of course, I might ask for a little extra something from you, before I forgive you. Have you ever stuck your tongue up a woman's asshole?"

"Oh, I don't have the tape recorder here," I responded. I turned to Celeste, who was lounging on the couch. She still had a wide smile on her face, obviously enjoying this dispute. Her hand was inside the waistband of her skirt. I reached into my pocket and handed her a shiny metal device, about 2 inches by 5 inches.

"What is it?" demanded Judge Santos.

"It's a cell phone," Celeste answered.

"What did you do?" asked Judge Santos. "Take pictures?"

"Oh, no, I doesn't have picture taking capability," I assured her.

"A cell phone with a tape recorder?" asked the judge. "Just destroy it."

"No, Celeste, I don't think the judge understands," I said calmly, relishing the judge's confusion and desperation. "All I did was place a telephone call. A call to myself. If you want to hear it, we can call my voice mail. I called my office, and left a message. The message was you telling me that you would ruin me if I refused to lick your pussy. I doubt you can get your marshal's to go to my office and destroy the voice mail."

The judge breathed heavily, her breasts rising and falling under her robes. She pulled her robe down to cover her privates, as if she suddenly felt vulnerable, exposed like that.

"You don't have to cover yourself," I told her. "I promised you would get your orgasm, and you will. But you will get it on my terms."

I walked around to the other side of the desk, the end near her head, unzipping my trousers as I did so. I let my trousers fall to the floor, stepping out of them and pushing off my briefs as I reached the end of the desk.

My legs were just long enough so that, when I stood at the end of the desk, my stiff erection extended just an inch or two over her face. "Lick," I commanded. "Lick it, or I'll leave you frustrated."

She extended her tongue, hesitantly at first, touching just the tip to the tube that runs along the underside. "Come on, you can to better than that." She ran her tongue along that tube. I shuddered when she reached the tip. I drop of clear fluid already glistened. She seemed to find some inspiration from my reaction, because she began to work her tongue more vigorously along the underside of my staff. I leaned a little farther forward, so that her tongue could lap at my scrotum. I let out a quiet moan at the wonderful sensation of her tongue on my balls. Looking across the desk, I was that her robes were once again hiked up around her waist, and that her finger was now working on her own clit.

I reached forward, grabbed her hand, and pressed her fingers around the shaft of my cock. "Play with this for awhile," I told her. Edging back slightly, and putting my hand over hers, which was wrapped around my shaft, I pressed the tip between her lips. To my delight, she began to get into it, sucking on the end of my phallus while her hand moved up and down along the rod. I was not going to be able to take this treatment for long without erupting into her mouth. The idea of pumping a load of semen into the Judge's mouth, while she lay sprawled across her desk, her naked thighs and crotch fully exposed, was very inviting.

But I had promised her an orgasm, hadn't I? I had to deliver on my promise before she was required to return to court. I slid my cock out of her mouth and pulled back from her. I walked around the desk to where her legs were splayed open. I glanced at the couch and saw that Celeste was still smiling, enjoying herself, her skirt lowered and her hand in her panties.

I looked down at the Judge. "What do you want?" I demanded of her.

"I need you to make me cum. Right now."

"I want you to tell me what you want me to do."

"I want you to fuck me. Fuck me now."

"Beg for it. I want to hear you beg for my cock."

"Please. I need your cock, now. I need to feel you fill me with your beautiful cock. Please fuck me hard with your beautiful hard cock.'

12