The Judge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, Your Honor." I looked over at Celeste, again. "Can you help me with something, Celeste. Can you get us something to put under the judge, to lift her ass just a little higher."

Celeste looked at Judge Santos. "Hurry up, Celeste," the Judge ordered her. Celeste got up, let her skirt fall to the floor, and ran over to a closet, where she found a coat. She brought me the coat, which I folded and slid under the judge's ass, so that her gaping pussy was even with my stiff rod when I stood at the edge of the desk.

My staff slid easily into her warm, very wet vagina. I stood for a moment, feeling the pressure around my organ. There was a knock at the door. "Your Honor, the parties have returned to the courtroom," came a voice.

Celeste responded, "We'll just be a few more minutes."

I put my hands on Judge Santos's hips, withdrew slowly until only the mushroom tip remained inside her, then thrust forward, hard. I began to pump in and out of her urgently. It literally took only seconds before I began to feel the pressure begin to build at the base of my penis, in the perineum. I squeezed and thrust faster and faster, my thighs slapping loudly and wetly against her ass. I gave one last hard thrust, my balls pressed against her ass, and let the river burst forth. The judge wrapped her legs around me, pushed back, and let out a guttural moan. I felt the walls of her vagina contracting on my rod as it my semen pulsed into her. I heard another moan, off to the side, and saw that Celeste had returned to the couch and lowered her panties. Her right hand was frantically circling her clit, while several fingers of her right hand were buried deep inside her pussy. She was moaning and thrusting her hips as the Judge and I completed our contractions and I stood at the end of the desk, my cock still buried deep within her, and I stared down at the woman who, minutes before, had the power to control my cock.

The tables had surely been turned.

12