The Judy Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as I didn't want this bastard to make me cum I felt like I was going to die if I didn't. Where the fuck was Becky while her husband was doing this? What would my husband say if he found out her husband raped me? My whole marriage flashed through my mind. I couldn't stop it. I was going to cum. I had to cum. I let my brain give in to what my pussy wanted.

Gary removed his finger just as I felt the flood ready to let go.

"Hey, Judy. Getting pretty hot there, huh? I think I've got all the hose you would need to put out that fire."

My head was spinning while my body was wanting to cum like I had never cum before with my husband. Was that just luck or did that son-of-a-bitch know the exact moment to remove his finger and leave me hanging there in the edge? I felt my body reel like I was going to fall over, my chest convulsed as I sucked in a deep breath. My shorts fell off my waist to the floor at my feet. Gary tugged my panties to my ankles and stepped back to take off his T-shirt and sweat pants as I watched practically naked before him.

I kept expecting Becky to come down the hall to break it up. Then I looked at the back door in the hallway and thought about making a break for it had Becky not been watching my kids as she cooked for Gary.

"What the fuck is wrong with that woman, and more so, what the fuck was wrong with me?" I asked myself in my mind.

I hadn't really looked down at Gary's cock. When I did I was taken back by the size of it. Not that it was huge, but bigger than my husband's by a couple of inches and definitely much, much thicker. Plus, he had this big set of balls hanging down that had to be loaded with his seed.

My head whirled. No one is going to stop me from fucking him. Especially me! I stepped out of my shorts and panties that were piled at my feet and kicked them out of the way.

Gary had a big grin on his face. He knew he had me. I wanted to feel his cock inside me. Being married, and being faithful was no longer a reason not to let him fuck me. I was going to do it. I laid back on Becky's bed and spread my thighs for her husband.

"God damn, Judy! That is one hot looking pussy."

"Hot for you. You made it wet this way. Are you going to stare at it, or is something you want do to me before you wife comes back here and breaks it up?"

He got on the bed between my legs, kissed upwards from my stomach to my tits, then my neck. When he tried to kiss my mouth I turned my face away. Fucking him was one thing, but kissing him was something else. I still hated the bastard.

With him kissing my face and neck the head his cock was prodding my crotch.

"Why don't you reach down and put him in you, Judy."

"No, you go ahead. You know where he goes, don't you?"

"Yes, but it will be better if you do it. Just so I know you really want it."

"Oh, I know I want it."

I reached down and grabbed his shaft. His dick felt so much bigger in my hand, especially after what I was used to grabbing at home. I let my hand wander over the spongy head and gave it a squeeze. It may not be easy to get this larger cock in me I told myself as I tried to relax.

My hips were nudging towards it even before my hand started to tug it towards my slit. The head pushed against my slit and the wetness made me slippery. I groaned as my cunt was spread to accommodate his girth. As couple of short thrusts from Gary and the head popped inside me very much to my surprise.

"Oh Christ, Gary. You've actually got your cock in me."

Tears came to my eyes. Mostly because I knew I was not a cock slut like my mother, but still I was letting another man fuck my married little cunt. Not that it was going to be so little after Gary was done stuffing himself deep inside me. Then, even though it was tight I loved the feel of him stretching my pussy. I think the tears were tears of joy.

"Are you ready to take it a little deeper?"

The head was in, and so were a couple inches of cock. I nodded as the tears started down my cheeks.

"Am I hurting you? I can go slow."

"No, as awful as this seems it is wonderful. I guess I am happy."

Gary took a couple of little jabs at my newly opened pussy and a whole bunch more slid right into me.

"Oh, God." I panted. "That filled me up. Is there any more to go?"

"Looks like a couple of more inches."

"Really? How much is there?"

"Just a bit over eight inches. Are you ready for the rest?"

"We can try. My husband measures his at five and a half."

I looked down towards to where his cock was in me to see how much more he would be trying put in me.

"Oh, my God. My tummy has a little bump in it where the head must be."

I put my hand over where I thought it was. In doing so I saw my wedding rings on my finger as they pointed down towards where he was slowing pumping his penis into me. I shifted my hips a little bit to get a better view and the whole thing went in me. I was expecting some difficulty taking all of him. But, there he was, grinding into my pubic mound with his big balls rested against my ass. The head if his dick seemed to be hitting my cervix.

"Holy Shit! That's deep." I whispered. "I think you've reached the very end of me."

"Jesus Christ. I knew you would be a good fuck."

"What about Becky. She's your wife. Isn't she a good fuck, too? She's lucky to be getting a cock like this."

"She's good. The only thing is that she prefers not to take the whole thing inside her when we do it."

"Seriously? If I was her I'd want it right where it is now ... all the way."

We had been at it several minutes. Gary fucking me with steady strokes with a few pauses when I could tell he was about to lose it. I was doing all I could to keep from flooding his cock with my own orgasm.

"What if Becky comes back here while we are fucking like this?" I asked softly.

"I don't know about you, but I'm going to keeping fucking."

"Yes! Me, too. But, I can't hold out any longer. Can you cum with me if I cum now?"

"If I don't cum now my balls might explode."

"How about you let them explode inside me?" I giggled.

"Really, you'll let me cum in you?"

"Well, maybe we better not. I am married you know. Fucking is bad enough, but letting you cum in me is probably too much. You had better pull out when you feel you are ready. Spray on my tummy so I can watch you cum.

"Okay, but you'll be missing the best part of the experience. Plus, you can take a little souvenir home with you."

"I have little souvenirs to take home with me. Your wife is watching while you fuck me in case you forgot."

"Think of it. When your husband, what's his name?"

"Bill."

"Yes, when your husband Bill gets home you can have a load of my sperm way up inside you where he could never put his own."

"That's a little mean, to pick on my poor husband because you have a big dick and he doesn't."

"I know. It is mean? So, are we doing it?"

"Oh, Hell. If I make you pull out I'll always wonder what your cum felt like spraying inside me. Let's do it!"

Gary gave it about a half dozen long stokes to where he almost popped out of my willing cunt then began short stokes. He had me there ready to go with the long strokes. When the short ones began I began losing it, curled toes and all that. My legs locked around his back as I pulled him as deep into me as I could get him.

Then, as snug as he was inside me I could feel his shaft expand a bit and the head of his cock get to a spot against my cervix we hadn't quite reached before. I felt a hard spurt as his seed began to fill me. Then another and another. The man had me flooded. I could feel lots and lots of sperm fill me up.

We were both short of breath as Gary pulled his cock out of me to stand at the foot of the bed. He put his sweat pants and shirt back on while watching me on the bed. There I lay with my legs still spread, exposing myself to this prick of a man while a little of his cum started to leak from my well fucked married pussy.

"Better get up and get back to the kitchen before she does finally decide to come looking for us."

"I don't dare go to the bathroom to clean up first before going out there. I'm settling as much of your cum deep against my cervix. You told me to take home a souvenir."

"Don't think I didn't dump enough in there that it won't leak out of you."

"I'll clench my pussy so I can get home with it."

"I've heard of women that can do that."

"You'll never know with that cock of yours. There wasn't enough room left in me to clench anything."

I smiled at Gary as I put on my T-Shirt over my tits and pulled up my panties and shorts. I grabbed Becky's comb off her dresser and ran it through my hair.

"There, almost normal except for this nice fresh fucked smell someone helped me with. Now I can go home full of a stranger's seed and wait for my husband to get off work."

I gave Gary a big wink and went to retrieve my kids.

"Well, I see you two didn't kill each other."

"No, not this time." I laughed.

"Did you two talk everything out? I hate to have my husband and my best friend at odds."

My friend Becky is pathetic. Not only did she let Gary get away with beating her, but she seemed to have no clue of the fact that her husband had just fucked the daylights out of me.

I sat at the dinette table next to Gary as she put his meal in front of him. He ate quietly as Becky looked from me to him, then talked to the kids. Unbelievable!

"Judy, can you stay a while after Gary goes to work?"

"Wish I could, but I need to take care of a couple of things before Bill gets home."

I sat there thinking of all the cum in me. I could feel a soggy wet spot as it was obvious that there was no way I could hold all the cum inside that Gary had pumped into me. When I stood up to leave Becky turned away to answer the phone. She took the conversation into the living room and had her back to us. Gary put his hand on my wet pussy.

"Told you that you couldn't hold it in you."

"It's just a trickle. There's still plenty in there."

"Yes, I know. I put it there."

I headed to the door with my kids, yelled goodbye to Becky, and walked home while trying to handle the kids and pretty well managing Gary's sperm souvenir, keeping it from leaking out of me.

Quickly putting the kids down for a nap I hustled into our bathroom. I removed my clothes and looked at the mess Gary had made of my poor little pussy. My outer lips were all red and inflamed from the pounding I had received. My inner lips were distended below the others. I felt all squishy inside with the release from Gary's big balls. I little stream of it dangled from my hot cunt. I rubbed it back up inside me.

Bill would be home in a couple of hours. I thought of standing over the toilet and letting Gary's load flow out of me and into the bowl. The cocksucker's cum in me was disgusting even though I enjoyed him putting it there. Standing there admiring my fresh fucked pussy I reached for my hand mirror on the counter so I could get a better at the damage that had been done. It gave me a good look at a glob of cum that was starting to puddle in my folds.

"What the fuck?" I said to myself. "I've got a couple of hours left."

I spread a towel under me on the bed and laid down on my back. Spreading my legs, my pussy gaped open as I started to relive my episode with Gary and the extremely good fucking he gave. I held the mirror that I had brought to bed with me and watched my soaked little snatch open and let some of his cum out of me.

After several minutes of letting the trickle run down the crack of my ass onto the towel I started to push even more out. Between what my panties had caught and what I had watched so far it seemed like more than my husband would shoot into me on a good night. My efforts at pushing out more almost doubled that. Gary sure had a pairs of balls on him. I was going to need to shower before Bill got home.

It was a mistake just to lie there and think about fucking Gary. I drifted off to sleep with my legs spread wide open, still leaking cum. Normally one of the kids would have finished its nap, waking me. But, not this day. What woke me instead was the sound of my husband hollering from just outside the front door.

"Hey, Babe. Your Honey is home."

Just my luck he was about fifteen minutes early, although might not have made any difference. When I came to my senses I realized I was naked, spread eagle, with dried cum on my pussy and wet cum leaking from it. I didn't answer. Instead I grabbed my clothes with my cum caked panties and rushed into the bathroom hoping I got the water on before he got in the door.

I didn't hear him again over the shower. I quickly rinsed the telling evidence away and soaped the rest of my body. As Bill did not come in where I was I assume his yelling had awaken at least one of the kids.

The stark realization of what I had done started to hit me. I would soon have to face my husband as if nothing had happened. I had cheated on him with a stranger. An asshole of a stranger at that. The big cock was sure a plus. I liked that a lot. So what if I fucked the guy. If Bill doesn't know it isn't going to hurt him.

How could I feel like that? Our marriage was okay. We had been married two years and had a daughter and a son that we both loved. The sex was pretty good. Well, I thought it had been pretty good. There sure as hell is a lot better out there. I didn't think I'd ever be with Gary again, but a nice guy with a good sized cock could make life interesting.

This was my first time to cheat. And, that was just the second man I had ever been with. Yet, I found myself excited to know I could let another man fuck me if I wanted, and the possibility that I would was there if there was another opportunity and the guy was hot.

I finished my shower and dried off. I had thought of Gary's big cock in me enough that I was feeling pretty flirty. I tossed on a blue sleeveless sun dress. I wasn't planning to wearing a bra. The sun dress made my tits look really good and showed lots of cleavage. If I moved my arms right it would give some lucky guy a side boob shot.

Feeling extra naughty I opted not to wear panties. I had done it before a few times and Bill almost fucked me in the car on the way home in front of the kids it made him so horny. It was Tuesday and Tuesday night we always go out for fried chicken night.

"I came in just as you got in the shower." Bill beamed. "I woke up the kids so we've been here on the couch waiting for Mommy."

Everything was normal. I wasn't feeling any guilt for getting stuffed full of Gary's big prick. In fact I was feeling quite giddy from the best fucking I'd ever had and husband Bill didn't have a clue. We exchanged small talk while Bill played with the kids a while before heading out for some KFC.

Bill order the food while I got the kids situated at the restaurant. Gary had one last surprise for me as I was putting my son in the high chair. With my feet apart and stooping to fasten Bill, Jr. in the seat a nice glob of cum slid out of me and hit the floor. I just learned if it's in there deep enough it may take awhile for it all to drain out.

That little reminder of Gary's big cock took away my desire to fuck Bill, so I never let him know about the fact that it was just me under the little blue sundress.

Things went normal the rest of the week with Bill fucking me the next two nights. Friday rolled around with the regular routine of Bill going out with his work buddies to drink and gamble too much of his pay check. I went back to see Becky twice during the week. Things were just like they always were with the kids playing or napping and us talking like sisters.

It was my usual Friday night with the kids down for the night and me relaxing and reading a book. Becky said Gary went out with his friends on Friday nights, too. I considered waking the kids and going to her trailer. That got me thinking about her husband again, with me deciding to just stay home and read, then a hot soaking bath later.

Interrupted from my reading by a sound on the patio I turned out the light so I could get to the window and see outside.

"Judy ... Judy ..." I heard a voice from the outside.

"Who's out there?? I was ready to head for the gun hidden deep in the couch.

"It's me, Gary."

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm lost."

"No, you are not. You live just around the corner on the same street."

"Okay. You've got me. I was thinking about Tuesday. I wanted to know if you are alright."

"How sweet! What do you really want, asshole?"

"Seriously, I want to be sure you are okay."

"You did cause me a problem."

"Oh, Shit! You didn't tell your old man, did you?"

"No." I laughed. "If you must know, we went to KFC and when putting my kid in the high chair I had a little spill. I wasn't wearing panties and a glob of you ran out of me and landed on the floor."

"Oh, that's funny. No panties, huh? I didn't know you were that kind of girl."

"Well, is wasn't funny at the time. And, sometimes I like to be that kind of girl."

I was actually carrying a flirty conversation with the Jerk. Being afraid someone would see him outside my window. I invited him inside.

"Well, this is nice. What do we do now?"

"I guess we could talk." I answered.

"Really, you invited me in so we could talk. There are more fun things to do than that."

"Aren't you supposed to be out somewhere with you buddies?"

"Given the choice, can you blame me for being here instead."

"Good answer." I walked over to the couch, turned around, smiled real pretty, and pulled my night dress over my head.

"Wow, you really do like me, as a famous actress once said."

"No, not you, your eight inch cock. I'm not looking for small talk. I've made love to Bill twice since you did what you did to me. I can tell the difference. I just need to see if it's enough difference to keep cheating on my husband."

"So, you are thinking of needing me as a regular thing, are you?" He sounded way to cocky to suit me.

"Maybe, maybe not. Let's see if you dick works as good as your mouth." I challenged.

"Oh, you won't believe what I can do to you down there with my mouth."

"I not sure I'd want your face anyways near my pussy. That's kind of personal down there."

By then Gary had his clothes off and his cock standing at attention. I laid back on the bed and willingly spread my legs to expose that I was already becoming wet for his cock. I put my arms out to beckon him to take me. A few short jabs lined his cockhead up with my outer lips. I took the head in almost instantly. Within a dozen more stokes or so I had him balls deep in my married cunt.

We fucked hard for about fifteen minutes with me cumming on his big cock several times and him stopping several times so as not to cum in me too quickly. It seemed like we were on a pace to fuck all night had my husband not been expected to be home in a couple of hours and Becky expecting Gary to be in about then, too.

Finally, during one of his pauses after one of my orgasms I moaned out, "I love your cock and what it does to me."

I had my hand on my tummy about where his cock head would be. I rubbed my wedding rings with a finger from my other hand and thought about what I had let myself do to my marriage.

"I love the way your tight cunt feels gripping my cock while I fuck you."

"If you think it's tight now you should have felt it early this week." I cooed.

"I think I did."

"That's right. Your the one that wrecked my tight little snatch."

"That's not a complaint the way it sounds."

"No, it just made it tough fucking Bill after the way you loosened it up in there. I mean he was still having fun, but I was having trouble keeping my mind off what I am getting right now."

"So, you do have a preference?"

We were back to fucking hard again. Now our quiet whispers we more like grunts at each other.