The Judy Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do think I prefer the eight inch cock to a shorter one."

I found myself cumming from the intense fucking from Gary. Just as my head is spinning he answers.

"You like the bigger eight inch cock over the five inch one, I take it? And, by the way, it's eight and a half inch cock that you are getting buried in you."

It must have been the talk of how much cock was pounding against my cervix that suddenly got to me. I was just a the end of cumming when a monster cum slammed into me. I had never experience a secondary orgasm like that. My humping back at Gary and wriggling all over my bed under him triggered him to fill me with a big load of his seed.

A few minutes later I was enjoying the feel of Gary's sperm deep inside me when I realized that I may be on the edge of my fertile period. Bill and I weren't using birth control except to skip sex, or a the least to have him pull out before he would cum in me. Now I had millions of Gary's little swimmers looking for an egg if I had one to impregnate.

It was too late to worry then with the flood now in me churning around as Gary kept poking little short jabs into me even though we were both about a worn out from fucking that two people could get.

Word was that my Mom's last four kids, including me, didn't belong to the man I called Dad. I wondered if I just put myself into the same position by wanting Gary's cum in me.

"If I'm knocked up by Gary's big prick, then I'm knocked up my Gary's big prick. The kid will still be mine. I had a hell of a good time having it happen to me." I reasoned to myself.

We both laid without speaking for a moment until I broke the silence.

"Five and half." I uttered.

"Five and half what?"

"Five and a half inches. You said your cock was eight and a half inches. Well, Bill's isn't five like you said. It's five and a half."

We both giggled. Gary went to kiss me. I turned my head.

"I've got to go piss." He changed the subject.

Gary pulled out of me leaving a gob of cum to run from my slit. It was weird to look into the bathroom to see another man piss in our toilet where I would normally see Bill. Gary came back to lay beside me. I had to pee, too. I pushed a lot of cum out of me and looked at it glisten on the toilet paper after I wiped myself.

I checked to be sure the kids were still asleep. I came back and looked at the clock by the bed. The one next to a photo of me and Bill at the beach in our swimsuits. It was another hour and a half before Bill would be home. I laid naked beside Gary on the bed. He played with my tits and kissed my nipples and on down to my stomach. I stopped him from reaching my pussy and wondered if he would really go there after fucking me like he just did.

Gary's cock was about half hard again as he worked on me. I wondered if he would get hard again. I reached out to touch it. Gary groaned and smiled at me. I gave it a few squeezes and pumped up and down on it with my hand. It soon began to grow. I switched to my ring finger hand to watch it go up and down the shaft with my wedding band shining in the dim light from the hallway.

I wanted to put his cock in my mouth. To suck it and make him cum. Then sit on his face and smother him with our mixed juices. Then again I wouldn't give the bastard the satisfaction. It didn't take much more jacking him off to get him hard again. I splayed out on the bed for him to fuck me again.

"Let's do it different. Get up on your knees."

"Okay, but I've tried this before and it always seems to slip out."

"Trust me, Judy. This one ain't going to slip out."

I moved and Gary moved in behind me. He guided his cock into my pussy and started pumping away as he held tightly to my hips. It must have been the angle, but I was getting about an inch more cock that it took me a few minutes to find a place for inside me, but I did it.

Getting it from behind meant I didn't have to look at Gary. It could have been anyone back there. I found myself liking it a lot. And, he didn't slip out. It must have been good for Gary, too. Within about five minutes I felt another load splash my new found depths. From that position I could feel several spurts hit inside me.

We fucked one more time before he left. Back to the old missionary position again. The guy sure loved to fuck and I loved him fucking me. He slipped out my side door and into the night to go home to Becky. I sure hope she didn't check up on him with his friends.

I waited about thirty minutes for Bill to come home with me making a few trips to the bathroom to try to get all of Gary's seed out of me. I wondered about being pregnant again and decided it would be such a bad thing if it happened.

Bill came home in a good mood because he had only lost about ten dollars at cards instead of his usual half of his paycheck. He gave me a wad of cash and passed out on the bed. That was a relief. He usually didn't want sex after one of his Friday night outings and thankfully I wouldn't have to be bothered with him clamoring over me.

The next Friday Bill went out as usual and Gary showed up at my door. We tried to fuck each other's brains out. Doing it and having him cum in me three times again. I almost sucked his cock, then thought better of it.

The following Monday my period started. So, no Gary's baby growing inside me. It was a little sad because I was beginning to look forward to the pregnancy.

Gary and I continued our Friday nights, both wanting more. The sex was marvelous and I was loving it. I had to get that cock in me more often some how.

As luck would have it Becky decided to get a part time job as a supermarket checker. Monday and Thursday from 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM. I think she just needed to get out and away from being a mother for a bit. Gary would be home sleeping while she worked. I volunteered to watch her kids with mine. Dropping the kids off with me when I would be up getting Bill off to work seemed like a natural fit for the situation.

What Becky or my husband didn't know was that when Becky left for work Gary was soon on the way to my house and fucking me. Gary would slip in my bedroom and we would screw until one of the kids needed attention. As bad as that seemed it could really drive us over the edge when he would have to pull out so I could see what was going on with them.

It was still dark when Gary would arrive and when it was time to leave he would crawl over my back fence. That would leave him on the street and an easy walk back to the trailer park entrance and to his front door. Becky would pick up the kids and then find Gary at home getting ready for work when she arrived home.

I loved the sneaking around. Someone let the fox into the henhouse and the hen was loving it. After about a month of that I did miss my period. Odds were that Gary had bred my married little cunt.

Gary was happy about it. When I told Bill he seemed pleased, assuming it was his.

"I finally knocked you up again. I wasn't sure we were doing it enough to get you there. It must have been the time I thought I might have leaked some in you before I pulled out."

"You didn't say anything about not pulling out in time. When was that?" I sounded pissed, and for some reason I was. Everything considered it was probably still Gary's seed that impregnated me.

Things were good. Gary was fucking me a couple of times or more the two days Becky worked and the Friday night's were still hot and heavy with Gary filling me with his now harmless sperm multiple times. I still had to fuck Bill two or three times a week. Although I sometimes had orgasms with my husband in the past Gary's big cock had put an end to that. I called it my wifely duty and made the best of it.

One afternoon Becky surprised me by coming back right after Gary left for work. She usually went home and took a nap with the kids having gotten up early on work mornings. My normal routine was to enjoying the feel of Gary's cum in me while I worked around the house and played with my kids. Then I'd shower right before Bill came home.

Now I found myself in my house visiting with Becky while her husband's seed leaked from my freshly fucked cunt, making a gooey puddle in my panties. Becky seemed nervous. It made me wonder if she had figured out that Gary had been cheating on her with me, her best friend.

"Judy, have you ever thought about cheating on Bill with another man?"

"I could say I never thought about it, but it seems all so complicated. And, I sure wouldn't want to get caught. Why would you ask a question like that?" I held my breath waiting for her answer.

"There's a guy I've gotten to know that comes into the store at work. He has been so sweet. I think I'd let him fuck me if he asked."

"Why do you say that?"

"He's really handsome and sexy. I've only been with Gary. I guess I want to know how a strange cock would feel inside me."

"Do you think another man's cock would be better than Gary?"

My jealousy of her getting to fuck Gary as her husband is something she had no clue about. As it was, I probably fucked him more than she did, but I'd wish I had been the one that put the marriage stamp on his big cock.

"I think Gary is probably pretty good. When he has sex with me it goes in too deep sometimes, making me sore the next day."

"Gosh!" I acted shocked. "I had never thought of Gary that way. How big is his cock?"

"He always talks about it being over eight inches and that I should be able to handle it."

"My God, Becky that does sound huge." I faked being shocked at such knowledge.

"Really? How big is Bill?"

"I don't know." I lied. "I guess about six inches."

"Oh ... that sounds more like my size. I could only imagine what Gary's cock would do to someone your size."

I could see the thinking from her point of view. We made odd friends with Becky at 5' 10" and me only five foot two. Becky probably weighs a hundred and forty pounds, with ninety something being my usual weight.

"Sounds like Gary would ruin me as far as doing anyone else any good with a cock like his ripping into me."

"Yes, since it hurts me sometimes, I'd hate to be you."

"What about this boyfriend you've got at work? Is his penis more to your liking?"

"Judy, I have no idea. I do know there is a chemistry there between us. I think I'd like to get him in the sack. Do you think it would be a big mistake for me to do that?"

"Don't forget, if you do it, you can't undo it. What if you don't like it and want to write it off and he doesn't let you?"

"I don't think would be like that. Besides, what is there not to like about sex?"

"Maybe dropping back from a huge dick like your husband's to something more like Bill's."

"I can't imagine that. Do I have your blessing?"

"I'm not your Priest, Becky. I can't tell you what to do, but I'm not going to judge you if you do fuck some stranger. Cheating on your husband will have to be you decision."

"Thanks. I'm going to do it. I'm going to let him fuck me first chance I get. I hope me acting like I want it doesn't scare him away."

"Becky, I've never heard of a man running from pussy. Go get him girl. Just fill me in on the details. I'm dying to know how it turns out for you."

I think she was ready to go after him then. She was going to be working the next day.

The next day she was all giddy when she came to pick up here kids.

"Judy, guess what? I'm going to do it."

"When, and are you sure you want to do it?"

"Tonight!"

"Tonight. Jesus Christ, Becky."

"After the kids go to sleep at eight o'clock Dave is going to walk to my trailer in the dark so no one will see him. I'm going to fuck his brains out until Gary gets home from work after eleven."

"Wow! You are really going to do this, huh?"

I was surprised. I thought it was all talk. Wouldn't Gary be pissed if he only knew? Becky grabbed the kids and headed for home.

"I need to get the kids home and all worn out so they will sleep while Mommy cheats on Daddy." Becky giggled as she left.

It took me a while to get to sleep that night, lying there and wondering if she had gone through with it. Did he show up? Was she disappointed with a shorter dick in her? Who knew with Becky? The next morning I saw her coming up the street. She seemed to be walking a little funny. I hoped the guy hadn't hit or hurt her.

"Hey, Judy. What a night. You won't believe this!" She blurted out.

"You are walking kind of funny. Are you alright?"

"Funny story. I told you Gary's dick was too big sometimes. Well, this guy turned out to be bigger than Gary."

"Holy shit! What did you do?"

"I brought him over to fuck him. So, I fucked him."

"Did it hurt?"

"Well, I am walking funny. But, not because it hurt. I sure got spread out. This Dave started putting it in me. I was surprised that it wasn't a difficult as I thought. When he got to the part where Gary made me sore this guy just kept pumping into me until it was inches past that and all the way in."

"You still didn't get yourself a smaller cock. Did you like it?"

"Oh, Hell yes! Dave had the best control. There I was with that much more cock in me, cumming like crazy, and he just kept shoving it in me, fucking me right through every time I came without ever losing it. Then when he did cum, I guess I passed out as I was cumming hard right along with him. I don't remember screaming, but Dave said he was afraid I would wake the kids."

"Sounds like you like it."

"Dave can come around anytime he wants and fuck me as hard as he wants. I loved it."

"Something tells me you are wanting to do it again." I was nodding my approval.

"He'll be back tomorrow night."

I was happy for Becky. Something like that could go bad for her. Also, I couldn't get my mind off a guy having a cock bigger than Gary's. Now I was jealous of Becky having Gary and this new lover. Gary and I were still at it every chance we could get. Each morning for over a week Becky would come by and tell me about the fucking she had gotten the night before while her husband worked.

"Judy, I've been coming here for over a week bragging about Dave and how well he has been fucking me. I know you must wonder what it is like, what with Bill being small down there and all. I mentioned to Dave that I tell my girlfriend about how well he fucks me and how big he is and explained about Bill."

"I don't know, Becky. Bill is my husband. I can make do with what I have." Of course, not telling her I also had her man seeing to my sexual needs.

"Anyway, Dave says if you want to stop by one evening he can show you his. Then you can decide if you want to try it."

"You want to share your boyfriend with me and have me cheat on Bill?"

"Well, the option is there, if you want it. I seriously wouldn't mind at all."

We got to laughing at the situation. Becky just decided to cheat. Now she wanted to share.

"Okay then. Dave and I will be at it again tonight. I'll call you about 8:30 and ask if you can come over. Just say yes or no. It will be up to you. Remember ... it won't hurt you to look."

I was trying to act like I was not interested, although Becky seemed to think I'd show up to look. There was no way I would pass that up. I just couldn't figure why she wanted to share so willingly.

That night 8:30 came finally came around and the phone rang. I listened to Becky and said yes, then hung up the phone. I had been going crazy all afternoon since Becky made the invitation. I couldn't wait to see yet another man's cock.

Turning to Bill I said, "I don't know what harebrained thing Becky is up to, but she needs me to come by for a few minutes."

"Okay, go ahead. The kids are down, so I'll turn in, too. We have a hard work schedule tomorrow."

That would be perfect because I was going to need the time because I was sure going to do more than look. Becky said to come on in when I got there, not to knock and maybe wake her kids. No one was in the front of the trailer. I went quietly back to the bedrooms and cracked open Becky's door.

Becky was on the bed with her legs splayed wide with Dave on top of her pulling out about six inches of cock and slamming it back into her sloppy pussy. Becky was going wild, but peeked around Dave's ass to tell me to give them a few minutes.

"Sorry, Judy. We decided we couldn't wait. This is so good."

Dave kept fucking her without letting up for a stroke. I started to leave the room.

"Don't go, Judy. Have a seat and watch me take this monster prick on this guy."

This was getting weird, but I found myself staring at Becky's stretched out cunt lips and Dave's balls slapping against her ass as they fucked in front of me.

I'm going to cum, Baby." Becky hissed at Dave. "Cum with me, then show my friend that deliciously evil penis of yours."

A couple of minutes later I watched Dave's ass cheeks clench and his scrotum tighten up, then pour his seed into Becky. Just seconds later Dave pulled his cock out with a sloshing noise. It seemed like he was pulling cock out of Becky for ever until the head plopped free. A string of cum hung between his cock and Becky's well fucked pussy for an instant, followed by a stream of his cum running out of her.

Dave's cock seemed to stay almost fully erect as he turned and pointed the slit in the end of it right at me. Putting out his hand, he introduced himself to me.

"You must be Judy. I'm Dave. So, what do you think of the cock?" The bastard was sure proud of it and he should be.

"It seems to be getting smaller."

"Well, that's Becky's fault. Give it a few pumps and we're back in business."

He was sexy and sweet. Even the obvious bragging on himself seemed okay coming from him.

I reached to grab him with one hand, gripping it about the middle and giving it a couple of strokes ... then just holding onto it as he began to speak.

"Forgive me for asking. But, are you of legal age to handle a cock? I mean you look pretty young. You aren't like fifteen or sixteen are you?"

He was right. I did look maybe even fourteen. Many people mistake me for the kids' aunt or the babysitter. Being short and looking young has gotten me pulled over by the cops a few times. Boys in high school hit on me when I am alone.

"Good God, Dave." Becky spoke up. "She's eighteen with two kids and a husband. She just got an early start on life to get out of the mountains. She can't help it if she looks young."

"Well, I like it." Dave grinned. "I mean she's got all the lady parts and everything. Are you going to show me yours, Judy, since I'm showing you mine.

"I've not seen all of yours yet. I'm not sure this thing really works." I teased them both. Becky laughed.

By then I was stroking a little harder. I was watching the veins in his cock and admiring how good my wedding rings looked as I jacked him off. Dave was just about back to full staff. Becky was right. It was longer and thicker than Gary's cock. I knew I had to have it.

"Okay, I guess." I said as I started taking off my clothes.

"Wow, look at that." Dave said as he saw my nice tits. I turned slowly to show him my ass and bent over to expose my pussy to him from behind.

Becky got up from her bed. I laid back in the spot and looked at Dave as if to asked what he was waiting for. I spread my legs to expose my pussy and used my hands to slide up and down my lips. I moved my hands apart to show Dave I was wet and ready for his cock.

"Listen. I've never had a little gal your size. I don't think there is a chance in hell all of this is going in there. Let me know when it hurts and I won't go any deeper."

"I might look like a little girl, but I fuck like a woman. Let's get that thing in me." I challenged.

"Okay, girly girl. Here goes."

Dave nudged the head at my open slit. I guess he wanted to prove a point about the size of his cock. He pushed and the head went in me.

"You alright, Babe?"