The Judy Chronicles Ch. 02

Story Info
Petite hot wife takes on the neighbors.
16.7k words
4.41
63.9k
41
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sure wasn't looking for another hard cock when the neighbor's grandson came to visit with them a few weeks before going to college on a sports scholarship.

Bobby was really cute and quite the jock. We visited a couple of times in my front yard while my kids played at our feet. Had I not quit school to get married I could be the one headed for college and looking for adventure.

As we visited our friendship grew. I almost felt like I was on a date with someone my own age. Then came the awkward question.

"Judy, you can tell me to shut up if you want, and I don't want you to be mad, but I'm headed off to college still a virgin. Can you tell me anything about girls that might help me?"

I had a couple of flashes of wonder of what sex with him would be like, but with his jock attitude and good looks the "virgin" comment sure caught me off guard.

"Uh ... that was a shock. I just assumed you had a girlfriend back home, or at least had some sexual experiences." I almost stammered.

"No, always too busy with sports or running around with my buddies. Girls scare the hell out of me. I hated to ask and be embarrassed by being turned down."

"You mean you've never even been out with a girl?"

"No, I've been on dates. I just never tried to get any further than a goodnight kiss. My buddies teased me because I was the only one to admit to never having even felt up a boob."

"Well I guess you'll just have to learn to try. I'm sure you won't get turned down more than a couple of times."

"How about you? Have you turned boys down?"

"I'm not sure what you mean by that, but I got married at sixteen. My first date was with my husband. Other than that there was a boy I liked a lot when I was fifteen that I turned down, and a horny cousin when I was thirteen. Does that answer your question?"

"Saying you were a girl and I was asking you would you turn me down?" Bobby had a wry expression with the question.

"If I were girl? I am a girl. Don't you know we are the same age? I just happen to be a married woman with two kids and pregnant with another one, in case you haven't been paying attention." To make my point I waved my arm at my children and patted my tummy

"I don't think you answered the question."

"That is a mean thing to ask. If I say no I'd feel bad for rejecting you when you claim that is your fear about asking a girl for sex, and I don't want to do that. If I say yes, well that would just be awkward, wouldn't it?"

"So would you or wouldn't you?"

"If I was that unattached girl the answer would be ... YES! But, otherwise, don't you think NO is the better answer?"

"Okay, could you help me out with the boob thing?"

Bobby moved closer to me and lifted his hand towards my tit. I dropped my arms to my sides and almost defied him to touch me. In spite of what I thought was an evil look his hand rested on my right breast and cupped it gently.

"Whoa! I guess I'm out of the Never-Touched-A-Boob Club!"

"Yeah ... guess you are ... if I believe you were ever in it."

My voice had softened and was quieter as I stood without reaction with his fondling. The other nipple was straining against the fabric as well, welcoming Bobby's other hand. I looked to see that the kids were still occupied.

"We need to step back here a little more to be blocked by the bushes."

Bobby's hands never left my breasts as I backed up against the fence and out of sight of the street. He was holding both of my tits and brushing against my nipples with his thumbs. I could feel my pussy start to lubricate in spite of the fact that I had no intention of letting him get to it. I turned around in his arms so that he was handling my tits from behind.

"There, that should give you a good feel."

Bobby's hands lightly pinched the nipples sending even more warmth to me down there.

"You can slip your hands up inside the T-shirt so you can get a really good feel." I encouraged.

I could feel his hard cock against my ass. As much as we were both enjoying what was happening Bobby slipped a hand down my stomach and baby bump towards my shorts.

"I don't think that is supposed to be in the plan." I warned.

I moved his hand back to my nipple which he seemed not to mind. Maybe he wasn't lying about never feeling a woman's breast. When his hand crossed down to my waistband again I let his fingers slip in to my pubic hair.

"Happy now?" I asked.

"I could be a little more happier."

"Maybe that's all you get. Remember? Married woman? Husband ... kids ... pregnant?"

"Yeah, I remember." He sighed.

I stood there with my back to him, him with one hand up my shirt and the other down my shorts. His hand moved slightly closer to my slit. I couldn't decide when to stop him ... if I was going to stop him. I tilted my face up to kiss him, wondering what his kiss would be like.

That's when I was reminded of the Jock side of him. He had told me that he was 6' 5". With me at just over five feet our faces were not even close. I stretched to on my tip toes as Bobby bent low so our lips would meet in what became a long kiss. I pushed my tongue into his mouth. He continued his hand down so that a finger tip rubbed over my clit and into my wet little married cunt.

I knew I was going to fuck him. It was just a matter of how to go about it. Bobby knew it, too, as he broke the kiss, pulled me around at the shoulders, and looked down at my erect nipples while his hand went back down the front of my shorts. As his finger went back inside me I was humping his hand.

"Do you want to fuck me?" I teased as I kissed him again.

"Hell, yes! More than anything."

"When I take the kids inside I'll put them in the backyard to play on the swing and in the sandbox. With any luck that will keep them busy for a while."

After getting the kids out back I couldn't find Bobby. He was still outside in the bushes.

"Get in here you!" I scolded him to get inside. "Get your jeans off."

I hurriedly stripped off my shirt and shorts, kicking my panties towards the sofa. I spread my legs for Bobby on the cushion. From that position I could take him face to face so I could watch his cock go in me. I was ready and there was going to be no putting this off.

Bobby stared at my open snatch as he took off his shirt. When he continued to stare I sat up and pulled him to me and began unfastening his jeans myself. When I got him unbuttoned and unzipped I pulled down his jeans and underwear in one long motion. When I sat back up his cock was rock hard and right at my face.

It was definitely bigger than husband Bill's by a couple of inches, not quite as big as Gary's, and, of course, nothing like the almost a foot of cock Dave was fucking me with. So, I was three for three with my luck of finding a bigger cock than the one I married. I was left to wonder if Bill's five and half inches was a tiny cock and I had been short changed.

Normally I would lie back and wait for a cock to enter and start fucking me. That was the way I expected it to be done. With Bobby it felt different. His innocence, whether or not faked, let me think of myself as a teenager again even though I was a teenager with a husband and two kids. I wrapped my hand around his cock and looked up at him.

"Something wrong with it?" Bobby asked nervously.

"No, just perfect. I love it. It feels good in my hand. I know it's going to feel good inside me." I gave it a couple of pumps.

"I guess you were hoping for something bigger."

"If you are referring to my husband's cock you are a couple of inches bigger than what I get from him."

"Really? I just assume a cute chick like you always got to settle for a guy with a huge one."

"Uh huh, you heard that did you? I must have missed that memo."

For some reason I popped my mouth right over his cock, bobbing against it until it hit the back of my throat. I sucked it in and out a few times and looked back up at him with his dick in my hand and a smile on my face.

"I bet your husband loves it when you do that to him."

"He only tried to get me to do it a couple of times. He was drunk and didn't stay hard. It made me feel like it was a dirty thing to do, so I always made sure he didn't try it after that."

That was the truth. I didn't do it with Gary or Dave either. But, with Bobby it seemed so right. I tried to get more of his cock in my mouth. Each time as it started down my throat I would gag.

"Oh shit, you are going to make me cum."

"Let's not let that happen." I flopped back again with my legs splayed open.

Again Bobby stared at my open, now oozing cunt slit. I smiled and nodded my head in the direction of my awaiting crotch.

"Uh ... did you want me to do you down there, too?" I could tell he was nervous and confused as what to do if I said yes. No one had ever tried eating pussy with me.

"No, I want your cock in me if you don't mind. Were you serious about this being your first time?"

"Yes, I'm worried about cumming too soon or doing it all wrong."

"I'm not doing this as a one time thing. If you cum too soon we'll be doing it again."

That seemed to ease his mind. He started to nudge the head of his nice cock along my wet slit. Suddenly I did believe that it was the first time for him. My pussy started to spasm with the thought of me being his first. He had the confidence that his cock was bigger than Bill's. He wouldn't ever know that my cunt lips were easily spread to take his cock because of the size of the cocks I was getting when fucking Dave and Gary.

All thoughts of the others went away as I waited for Bobby to penetrate me. I felt like a virgin along with him as I welcomed his shaft. He pushed it to where my cunt lips tightened around him as if to trap the head. Bobby stopped with a look of concern on his face. I hoped he wasn't about to cum after just entering me.

"I'm not hurting you am I. You did say I'm bigger than you husband. I can go slow if you want."

That almost made me laugh. Certainly not the time to do that.

"Go ahead. I'm fine. Remember ... two kids ... and this little bump from the next one on the way. Push into me. I'll stop you if it hurts."

I guess I should go to hell for a lie like that. One thing that's consistent with men that I learned. Don't ever tell them that you've fucked anyone other than your husband because they could drive you crazy wanting to know how they measured up. Tell them that they are bigger than the man you married and they are just as content as can be. With that in mind, I should go to hell for this, too.

"Oh, wait! Stop for second."

"Does it hurt?" Bobby was sweet to be so concerned.

"No, that's the spot where my husband reaches with his cock. How much more is there?"

I was leaning up enough to see his cock go in me. He had pretty much just pushed in slowly. Just withdrawing out a couple of inches a few times as he fucked his way into me. I couldn't really tell the spot where Bill ended with Bobby's bigger cock pushing my insides wider as he went in. I could see what he had left.

"There's a couple of more inches to go. Should I try to get it in?"

"Oh, fuck yes. I can't wait to see if I can take the rest of it." I led him on.

Bobby pushed the rest in and held it there. After what must have been a pause so he wouldn't cum yet he started rhythmic strokes where he kept most of his cock in me. I was about to cum when I felt his cock pulse and swell a bit more. When his cum started spurting into me I lost it, too. My motions on the bed seemed to frighten Bobby. He kept his cock buried in me, but the look on his face was almost funny.

"Oh God, Judy. Did I hurt you?

"No, silly. You made me cum.

"I had no idea a girl would do that."

"Well, Honey, you better get used to it because that cock of yours will cause a lot of girls to do the same thing."

I started kissing him. Kisses with passion. More passion than I had for my own husband. I never kissed the other two guys, being in it only for the sex. But, this kid ... my own age made me feel passion. He had fucked me just once, yet I found myself falling in love with him, or maybe the idea if him.

The kids were getting loud. That meant breaking up a little childish spat. Leaving Bobby with a sticky cock in my bedroom I rushed out throwing on my old robe I had laying on a chair.

Having settled the argument I fixed them a sandwich and a drink. With them at the kitchen table I went back to check on Bobby in my room. He was staring at his cock.

"I can't believe how good that was." He stared at his half hard glistening prick."

"Really?" I asked. "Look at me." I put one leg on the bed so I could show my dripping slit.

"Wow! Did I do that?"

"Some of it's me, but you get the blame for the most of it."

I flopped down on my bed next to Bobby and we began kissing and making out. He starting kissing and sucking my nipples and had a hand on my pussy, feeling me up real good. The kids were snacking and watching TV in the living room. I put my hand around Bobby's stiffening cock and started jacking him off.

"Oh shit, I'm starting to get hard again."

"I sure hope so. You aren't done here yet, Sweetie!"

We went back to kissing again. He rose up and got between my spread thighs to begin feeding his cock into me again. He went balls deep in two strokes, pounding hard into me. I was hanging on for the ride. After maybe twenty minutes my son screamed because his older sister was picking on him. I had to nudge Bobby off me so I could go settle the fight.

On my return I was greeted by the still hard teenaged cock. With him already on his back I threw a leg over him and settled down on the length of it. My tits in Bobby's face seemed to really get to him, finding me in just a short time taking another load of his cum deep inside me. I ground down on him hard, getting my clit in on the action.

After catching our breath I pulled up of his softening dick, grabbing some tissue to catch the overflow as it started down my thigh.

"Shoot me a handful of those tissues, too. I need to clean myself up as well."

"Why don't you let me get that for you?"

I one-handed his cock and moved my mouth towards the tip. Bobby's jaw dropped when he saw what I had in mind. I had never done anything like that with anyone. Feeling as if I had just found a soul mate it was something I wanted to do.

With its head in my mouth I swirled my tongue around it tasting his seed and the my own juices from my well-fucked married pussy. I wasn't sure that I liked the taste of the mixture. I'd be lying to say I had never put my fingers down there and tasted myself. To me, I thought I tasted pretty good.

In spite of my reservations I continued to suck his cock, trying to get a little more into my mouth as I worked on it. After cumming in me twice it was apparent that this could take a while longer than expected. My jaws ached. My efforts to get more in my mouth were being rewarded as I could feel the end of his penis try to slide into my throat.

Trying to avoid the taste of Bobby's sperm it seemed getting the head of his cock into my throat before he started to cum again might be a good idea. I redoubled my efforts. To my surprise the head started to go deeper, causing me to gag.

"Shit!" I thought to myself. "Maybe I should pull off and straddle him again."

The look on his face, eyes closed, while I continued to blow him made me determined to finish the job. Changing positions to try to get more leverage to shove more cock past my lips I adjusted the angle of my throat to what must have been the perfect position. His cock went down my throat as my nose buried in his pubic hair.

Bobby's eyes flew open as what must have been the remaining three or four inches suddenly shocked him. Not as much as it shocked me. I would not have guessed that I would ever be successful in going deep throat on him. Even though I almost gagged again I found swallowing his big cock not that uncomfortable.

Then I realized I needed to breathe. Not wanting to give up any of his length I pulled up enough to gasp for a breath and went right back down on it. As I repeated that several times I noticed that I could actually feel my neck expand With my fingers I could feel him moved in my throat as I moved slightly up and down.

My head was swimming as the whole scene became real in my mind. I was not only sucking a cock, but taking it down to the root. I was squeezing his balls with one hand and helping myself up and down with the other. At the time I wasn't even thinking about how it all was going to end.

It ended with Bobby grabbing the back of my head to shove me down on his cock. I could feel his cock pulse and send his load deep into my throat. I stayed down on it for as long as I could hold my breath so I could feel his cum drain from his sweet prick.

"Wow! My first blow job, and I was good at it." That's what was going through my mind.

I couldn't get enough air. Then I realized there wasn't a strong taste of spunk that I was hoping to avoid. I had gotten all of it swallowed before his withdrew his cock out of my throat and into my mouth. Maybe sucking a guy's cock wouldn't be so bad if I could get it down my throat before he drained his balls.

I was happy and nestled in Bobby's arms. His now limp cock hanging across his thigh.

Then I remembered the kids. The little one was asleep on the couch and my daughter was eagerly watching some soap opera on TV I wouldn't have let her watch had I been with them.

Bobby got dressed and slipped out of the house with my assistance. Alone again with the kids I felt like a well satisfied woman. I had a couple of hours before Bill would be home. When both kids were asleep I got a quick shower and brushed my teeth.

When my husband came home from work he was in a shitty mood from having words with his boss. After listening to his shit for several minutes I gave him a kiss and a little bit of tongue. Sort of a "Hey Honey, I had another man's cock down my throat today" kind of a kiss. Bill looked at me like he wondered what the fuck I was doing. It sidetracked him enough he shut up, asked what was for dinner, followed by him going to play with the kids.

Things leveled out a my pregnancy proceeded. Gary still stopped by for his Friday night and twice during the week when Becky was working. Becky kept fucking her boss. Dave took off for a job on the West Coast, or at the least that was what he told me. That was fine because his oversized schlong was getting to be too much with the baby growing in my tummy.

Bobby and I had a wild couple of weeks before he left his grandparents for college. We fucked at every opportunity. I deep throated him a lot, even letting him cum in my mouth. I got used to the taste of sperm and made sport of French kissing Bill if he came home with his attitude.

Then and odd thing happened right after Bobby left for college. I was in the backyard playing with the kids when his grandfather yelled from over the fence.

"What are you doing hanging on my fence?" I challenged.

"I'm not hanging. I'm standing on my wheelbarrow. I need to say something to you."

I walked over to see what he had to say. My arms were folded across my braless chest so he couldn't see my nipples through my shirt. I asked what he wanted.

"I wanted to thank you for what you did for Bobby."

"Really what was that?"

"You know, helped him with ... stuff."

"I don't think I want this conversation."

"Well, the kid constantly heard shit from his mother and my wife about girls wanting to fuck him, then trapping him with pregnancy. It really fucked him up with females with those two on him about sex being dirty and a tool of the Devil."

"A tool of the Devil?" I couldn't help but laugh at the old man. "Okay, then you're welcome for whatever you think I have done ... I guess."

"So, the point is my old penis isn't good for a lot anymore. However, I wouldn't mind a little a peek at those nice titties of yours and maybe get a good sniff of that young pussy. I can't do a lot with the pecker, but I'd sure love to eat some of what you've got down there."