The Judy Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's pretty disgusting. Do you have problems? Maybe you should divert your energy towards your poor wife."

I thought getting the name of his wife involved would send him packing. Instead it just inspired him.

"The old cunt's the reason I can't get it up anymore. Those boobs of hers look like flapjacks hanging down to her belly button. Her old pussy is so dried up that Jesus himself couldn't put life back in it. Her venomous take on sex makes my balls retract."

"You know, for a nasty old bastard, you are pretty funny, and maybe just a little bit charming." The old guy was kind of fun.

"If you'd just let me at that sweet snatch of yours you wouldn't be sorry. I can still eat some pussy."

"Maybe I'd better pass."

"I know about you and Bobby and I see Gary from up the street slipping around here. I assume he's got something you like. I imagine that Bill doesn't know about either one of them. I ain't going to try to fuck you. Let me get my face into your pussy. You won't be sorry, and we will both have secrets."

The old man had me at a severe disadvantage.

"How are you going to get this past your wife?"

Knowing the old crone I didn't want her mad at me.

"Doris goes to get her hair done on Friday. I can come over and give you a real treat. I want won't mess you up for your little Friday night hookup with Gary."

"I don't think it's a good idea. Why don't you keep what you think you know about me to yourself?"

As creepy and vulgar as the old bastard was talking I found it was getting to me.

"You can say you aren't intrigued by the idea of me eating you out. Your nipples call you a liar."

I had uncrossed my arms and had my thumbs in my shorts pockets. That position pushed my boobs out a little and a glance down showed that my nipples had betrayed me. It was hard to say I wasn't interested. No one had even wanted to do to me what he was proposing in his wickedly, nasty way.

With a grin on my face I had to admit that maybe the idea of him down there had affected me.

"Why don't you be a sweet girl and give me a quick flash of those nice titties of yours? Sort of like to seal the deal. Then Friday we can get down to business."

There wasn't a lot of choice left. I didn't want my husband or Becky to know about me and Gary. I locked eyes with the old prick leering at me from over my fence. I put my hands on the bottom of my T-Shirt and lifted it up to where both tits bounced free.

"Yea! Way to go neighbor. I knew they would be spectacular. Those are a pretty set of knockers. I can't hardly wait until Friday."

"Sure ... me, too." I sighed. "Friday. Ummm ... Now get the fuck off my fence before I go in to get my shotgun."

I pulled my shirt back down over my exposed breasts. My crotch was now in on it as I felt the warmth and dampness build. The old guy gave me a thumbs up as he disappeared behind the fence.

"I don't believe I even know your name." I shouted over at him.

"Harold. It's Harold. See you Friday, Judy,"

When I turned around I saw that the kids had been fighting over their favorite yard toy. Settling that I took them into the house. After changing my son's diaper and his sister in to use the toilet I collapsed onto the couch.

"You've done it to yourself this time, Judy." I consoled myself. "Old Harold must be seventy. I hope he doesn't die with his head in my crotch."

The kids got to watching TV. I stayed with them on the couch. The feeling of moisture in my pussy and the fact that my nipples were still sort of still poking out made me realize I needed a good fucking. I wished I could get Gary away from Becky for twenty minutes. It was a Wednesday. Gary would take care of me in the morning, but I needed it right then. I pictured smoke coming out of my slit.

I tried to relax on the couch, but my thoughts went past Gary to what it would be like to get my pussy eaten by Harold. I envisioned the face from over the fence peeking up at me from below my pubic mound as his tongue had its way with me. I wondered if I would cum and what it would be like without a cock thrusting in and out of me if I did.

Bill came home in a good mood. Even to the point of kissing me and fondling my ass and nipples while I cooked. We almost always did it on Wednesday and Saturday nights. We would both shower and get naked on the bed. We'd fuck until he spurted his cum into me, take a couple of extra strokes and pull out. He never asked if I got off or act like he even cared. He'd either roll over and go to sleep or head to the kitchen for a bedtime snack.

Much like any Wednesday we showered and got to it. Him always on top pumping away at the same old steady, boring motion. I fucked back at him wishing he had another inch or so bigger cock. Sometimes I think a half inch would make a difference.

Then the idea of Harold at my pussy popped in my head. My husband's cock became Harold's tongue in my mind. My rocking motions were against Harold's tongue. Bill continued to pump away with that little five and a half incher. As I ground back on his cock, pretending I was looking down into Harold's eyes. Bill started to grunt and moan. As I could feel Bill's seed start to flow into me I had a nice little orgasm pretending it wasn't his little cock, but my nasty neighbor next door lapping up my juices.

"God, I hope it is true." I thought. "I hope Harold makes me cum like he kept bragging that he would. And, wow, I just came while fucking my husband for the first time in a long time."

Feeling satisfied I think I was the first one to sleep. I'd have Gary's nice cock in me the next day.

I was pretty hot when Gary got to me the next morning. I lunged at his cock meat and got it quickly inside me. Even with the extra inches my mind went over to Harold. With Gary's cock pounding away my mind was looking down at the face from over the fence again and imagining he had an eight inch tongue.

Maybe I should have gone the lesbian route with Becky. Thinking about oral sex had me worked up. Friday morning I watched out my window and over the fence for Doris' car to leave the carport for her hair appointment.

When it left I found myself outside by the fence whispering his name at Harold. I didn't get an answer and thought he had better not chicken out. Damn, now it was me that was the one obsessed. Then I heard my phone ring and hurried in to answer it. It was Harold. I had forgotten I had given them our number in case something was wrong when we were not home.

"Hey, Babe! Ready to get your carpet munched?" Came the voice from the other end of the line.

"Pardon me?"

"Carpet munched. You know, chomp around down there."

"Oh Gawd. You are so disgusting. Come to the back door and wait for me to come get you." I laughed.

It took me a few minutes to get the kids distracted with the TV. I made a bee line for the back door. When I got there Harold was leaning flat against the back of the trailer like some kind of secret agent. I opened the door and led him quietly to the bedroom. I closed the door, locking it behind us.

"You're not taking me hostage, are you?" He joked.

"No, silly. I can't have my daughter bursting in if you are going to do what you say you are going to do to me."

"Oh, I'm going to do it all right."

I let out a fake squeal of delight.

"Yeah, you'll see. Get those clothes off so I can see what I'm working with."

"My clothes. Not just my bottoms?"

"You'll like it if I can fondle your boobies while I slurp that pussy."

I was ready. Feeling myself lubricating down there. I undressed and laid on the bed on my side looking at Harold.

"You are going to need to spin around with your sweet pussy facing the foot of the bed and spread those thighs."

Harold took off his shirt, eyeing me all the time. I lined up with the foot of the bed and opened myself up. He could see how wet my pussy was from the anticipation. Harold got between my legs and moved up to start kissing my stomach. He kissed down to my pubic hair, kissed along the edge, then into my muff itself. He put his lips right in the middle of my slit, gave it a flick of his tongue, then softly blew his warm breath into my pussy hair.

I looked down at that face I had imagined down there at my pussy. I let out a sigh. It felt good. It felt right.

Harold sucked a cunt lip into his mouth and slid his teeth lightly up and down as he sucked. Then the other side, alternating from one to the other. I was lost in the sensation and taken off guard when I had a big orgasm from it. Harold kept sucking my cunt lips, now driving his tongue into me as I finished cumming. There wasn't even a pause as the man was relentless with his actions.

My own hands were on my tits pulling and pinching my nipples. This thing so new to me was driving me crazy with desire. I was having one little orgasm after another.

Then he went for my clit, sucking the folds around it into his mouth and flicking his tongue on the little bud. I tried not to cum, fearing that it would be so strong that I would scream out loud.

I found myself biting my lip and staring into Harold's eyes.

"Trying to fight it only makes it worse." It was the first words Harold had spoken since he had started. "You had better let it go and cum a little bit at a time. Then drift into the big one when it hits."

"So, you seem to be the expert."

"Well, I've done it a few times before."

I laid there and let Harold eat me, taking his advice and letting the little ones come as they may. Suddenly I was mashing my crotch into Harold's face so hard I thought I might leave bruises for Doris to question. I thought I held it back, but did not. I didn't even remember screaming out loud.

As I was trying to catch my breath and stop the trembling I realized that my daughter was shaking the doorknob, trying to get in my bedroom.

"Mommy! Mommy! Are you all right ... I'm scared."

"I'm okay, Honey. Mommy thought she say a spider."

Harold grabbed his shirt and dropped beside the bed. I tugged on my robe and got the door unlocked. I escorted the kids away from the bedroom, closing the door behind me.

Once settled I went back to Harold. He was sitting on the foot of the bed fully dressed.

"Is the coast clear? The kids all right?"

"They're fine. What about you?"

"That was so good. You made an old man really happy."

"I feel so bad that I didn't do anything for you."

"Well, the old pecker ain't what it used to be. It gets halfway hard then peters out on me, so to speak. Anybody that has to see old Doris naked would have that problem. It did seem to be a full staff while I was eating that sweet pussy of yours."

"Maybe that's the answer." I smiled. "You get worked eating me out down there then jump up and stick it in."

"That's a pretty good offer. I wouldn't want to start and let you down. That's what I like about eating pussy instead of fucking it, I can go on forever and could make you cum whether you wanted to or not."

"Are you kidding? I wanted to alright. I came more times with you than I would otherwise in a month. I'd be so far ahead of you a little malfunction wouldn't bother me a bit. I feel like I owe you that much."

"It sounds like you are interested in a rematch."

I looked at Harold, making a note that the guy is older than my grandfather. Just an old guy I'd avoid in public that was now sitting on my bed with signs of my cunt juices on his face. I felt comfortable with him in my bedroom.

"Sure! You can have a rematch any time. I'd love it."

"Doris is at the beauty shop every Friday if you want to pencil that in."

"Sounds good to me. Want to call it a date? I'll be here with open arms."

"It's not your arms, Honey, that I need open."

"For you I suppose I can open my legs, too." I giggled.

I checked to see if the coast was clear as Harold got to the back door. I stopped him for a kiss on the way out that got a little over-involved to the point I wanted him back at my cunt.

Next Friday seemed a long ways away when the phone range Sunday. I was watching sports on television with my husband. Harold's voice came over the phone.

"How about that coast now, is it clear?"

"Oh, hi Doris, just watching some football with Bill. What's up?"

"Doris drove over to visit her sister. Probably gone until late. Can you sneak over?"

Turning to my husband I put my hand on his thigh and asked, "Would you miss me if I went around the corner to see what Doris wants?"

"Sure, Babe. Tell old Harold hello for me if he is there."

"Oh, I didn't know you two had met. You have to watch the kids." They were playing at our feet.

"Yeah, I've got it. I talked to him a couple of times over the fence. Knock yourself out."

"Okay, Doris. I'll be right over." I said hanging up the phone.

I kept checking to see who may be watching as I nudged the front door open. Harold grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. I looked around the living room and started to undress. Harold undressed, too, revealing a nice cock hanging limp over some impressive balls. I could see that I would want to get that thing working.

"Lay back in the arm chair there."

Shifting my butt to the edge I laid back in the chair and opened my thighs to him, my pussy already getting moist from the knowledge of what was about to come. Which would be me, about to cum.

"This is Doris's chair, isn't it?" I asked.

Harold dropped to his knees at my pussy and started doing what Harold does. Having him there before left me eager for him to get started. I heeded his advise, letting myself cum when I'd feel one coming on rather than trying to hold back. After about the third or fourth one I thought with what Harold was doing to me in his wife's chair there might be a leak.

"Get me a towel or something so I don't leave a wet spot or stain on her chair." I mumbled.

"Not to worry. You don't think I let any of your delicious nectar get away."

"Now that you mention it, there wasn't anything for me to clean up after you left."

He had me cumming again in seconds. This went on for another fifteen minutes with me losing count of how many times I flooded his face when the big one hit. I tried to beg off when Harold kept assaulting my clit as I thought I would lose my mind. Next thing I knew I was pulling his face into my cunt, not wanting him to ever quit.

I started thinking about maybe I had better get home. I had to think of the reason Doris had asked me over and account for the thirty or forty minutes I had been gone already.

Harold stopped his actions to catch his breath. Standing up I could see that he had a pretty good hardon. I felt a stirring inside me that told me I wanted some of that cock. I owed him that much.

"It doesn't look like you are having any problem with your cock right now. Put it in me!"

"I don't think it would stay hard long enough to do either of us any good."

"We won't know if we don't try."

Harold stepped forward, stopping with his mostly hard cock just short of my wanton gash. I grabbed the shaft with one hand and aimed it at my slit. Harold nudged ahead and his cock slid right in, him going balls deep in my wetness on the first plunge.

It never really got hard. It was like getting fucked with a hose, bending in the middle on most strokes. It still felt good, but I felt him going soft before he could cum in me.

"I was hoping I could give you what I have been saving for about five years. Doris and I haven't fucked in forever. One of her card club friends took care of me back then after I made her cum with my face in her pussy. That was about five years ago. It was the last time I had sex ... until now."

"Well, you felt good in there anyway." I encouraged him.

"I'm sorry I let this get out of hand." Harold seemed upset.

"Sorry? You said Doris goes to the beauty shop every Friday. How about us getting out of hand again Friday? Are you up for it?"

"Up for it is a funny thing to say under the circumstances, but hell yes, I think I would be up for it."

"Good, it's a date. I have to get home before Bill comes looking for me."

Everything was fine at home. Bill was playing with the kids and watching TV.

"You weren't gone long. I thought Doris would keep you busy all afternoon."

"Now he tells me!" The thought raced through my mind. I could have tried to get Harold up again."

"It was kind of strange, I never did know what Doris wanted for sure." I replied.

Gary fucked me twice on Monday. I wished Becky would start working full time so I could fuck her husband more often. I sure missed Dave and that huge cock of his in me a couple of times per week. The time dragged by until Gary got by on Thursday and gave me a double load while picking up his kids.

After he left I laid on the couch with a lot of his cum still inside me. The kids watched the same silly movie over and over again, which gives me the uninterrupted fuck time. I needed to get the cum out of me before Bill got home.

In the shower as I soaped up thinking of Old Harold and wondering if I would get him hard enough to fuck me again. Or, would just settle for the lovely way he ate my pussy. Toweling off out of the shower I squeezed my nipples through the towel and then let out a moan as I rubbed the towel over my fresh fucked pussy.

Still drying off with the towel my eyes fixed on Bill's razor on the sink.

"If Harold wanted the little girl fantasy what would he do if my pussy was hairless? Why the Hell not? It's my pussy. I can shave it if I want." I thought to myself. "I can come up with something to tell Bill later."

Realizing I had too much hair just to attack it with a razor I slipped on my robe for a trip to the kitchen to fetch the scissors.

After checking on the kids I then stood in front of the sink with the bathroom door again closed. I laid the towel over the sink to catch the hair. I pulled on a tuft of my cunt hair. Snip! Trimmed it as close as I could get. Getting the top part was easy. I proceeded to careful trim it off my cunt lips.

There sure wasn't anyway to stop now. I looked like I had been attacked by a weed whacker. I squirted some of Bill's shave cream on my hand and smoothed it over my mound and across my slit. It felt pretty good. I was getting aroused by the attention I was paying myself down there. My lips got a little puffy and gapped open enough to make a little vertical smile in the shave cream.

Bill liked to leave the shave cream on his beard for a bit. He said it softened up his beard for an easier shave. What I had left was as rough as his stubble after not shaving a couple of days. My hand was a little shaky when I picked up Bill's razor and aimed it at the top of my pubic strands. I put a finger over my clit so I would hurt it and pulled the razor up from my clit to my tummy. Then gaining more confidence I cleaned of the rest of the patch above my slit.

It looked pretty good. Amazing actually. The stubble on my pussy lips looked funny with no hair above it. I rinsed Bill's razor, spread my legs as much as I could, then started to work on the rest of it.

At last, completely bald, I admired my work. With my small body and hairless snatch Old Harold will lose his mind. I could pass for twelve if it weren't for my 32-C cup boobs with their rock hard nipples. I ran my hand over where just moments ago I had curly pubic hair.

The razor left a little bit of burn. I put lotion on my hand and applied it to my cunt and pussy mound. The burn stopped and, believe me, the hand felt good on the smooth flesh.

Now, to be sure that Bill didn't get frisky and try to fuck me before Harold saw in the morning what I had done just for him.

I saw Doris walk to her car at 9:30 Friday morning. Harold would soon be tapping on my door. I made sure the kids had some snacks and cartoons were on the TV for them to watch. They would both nap off and on while they watched. In the back yard Harold was doing his 007 act as he slipped to the door. I got him quickly to my bedroom.