The Judy Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's get these clothes off and get started. Doris doesn't ever get home early, does she?"

"No, we're fine. Listen I want to say I won't go all pervert on you today."

"That's okay, I've gone pervert enough for both of us.

I already had my top off and my tits exposed. When I pull down my shorts Harold did a double take.

"Oh, fuck! That's not fair!"

His eyes were locked on my bald crotch. I dropped backwards on my bed and opened my legs to give him a straight on view.

"My God, Judy! What have you done? Does Bill know you shaved yourself down there?"

"No, not yet, Probably not until tomorrow. I did it for you. Want to eat my young little pussy?"

"Girl, you've got me all fucked up now."

Harold dropped his pants and fell between my open thighs. After a few seconds looking he put his hand on my smooth skin, then leaned forward and start kissing dead center on my slit. After making me cum in about two minutes he looked up to speak."

"Judy, this is amazing. I don't know which I want more, to eat you or fuck you."

"Harold, you know you can do both."

"You've got me hard enough to fuck you, yet I don't want to stop eating your gorgeous crotch."

"Why don't you finish with what you started and I'll cum all over your face. I'll be so wet you won't be able to lap it all up."

"I wouldn't want to disappoint my favorite neighbor, now would I?"

"No, Harold. I love you munching and fucking my hot little cunt."

We were all in, so to speak. The game was on. I started to cum again as soon as I felt his breath back on my smooth shaven crotch.

That went on for about half an hour when I came big time. Harold stopped and moved toward my glistening slit with his hard cock in his hand. Aiming it dead center he punched it into me. It seemed harder than the last time. The old man fucked better than my husband and I was enjoying his cock inside me.

He held out for about fifteen minutes before spewing his load inside me. I couldn't help but cum right along with him. After letting it soften inside me we rolled apart and just laid there.

"I'd better check on the kids."

They were both asleep on the couch. That was perfect.

"The kids are both sleeping. Let's just hold each other for a while."

I cuddled up with my back to his shoulder so Harold could play with my boobs and fondle my pussy. Some of his seed was working it's way out of me and onto his fingers. He wasn't sure of what to do with it,

"Here, let me get that for you, Harold."

I sucked our juices from his fingers one at a time. Wow, I need more neighbors like you.

"Sounds like a death wish to me."

"Ha!" He laughed. "What a way to go."

I put my hand on his limp cock and made motions as if to jack him off. It seemed to react a little to my touch.

"I don't think you'll be able to put any life back in that old thing." Harold mumbled.

"Old man. I love a challenge."

I scooted down so I could take his penis in my mouth. I liked the taste of his sperm mixed with my cunt juices.

It was working. His cock was growing as I bobbed up and down on it. Soon it was at full staff.

"What do you think? Do you want to fuck me or shoot it down my throat?"

"Damn, Princess. That's hard to choose. It's been almost 40 years since I had the old pecker up for seconds. I think I had better fuck your sweet, smooth little pussy."

"You'll be getting sloppy seconds there, Gramps. Most of your first load is still in there."

I could hear the kids up and playing, probably chasing each other around. That usually goes well until one of them gets hurt. I hoped the would hold off screaming for me long enough for Harold to get his rocks off in me.

Harold was shoving his old cock in me again. I was all squishy as he went balls deep.

"Listen to what you have done. You've got me all messy in there."

I was getting the hell fucked out of me. He wasn't slowing down as he kept plunging hard and deep into me. And, his cock was hard a stone as I held on for the ride. Then he lunged into me, holding his cock in as deep it would go. I was cumming myself when I felt his seed start to surge into me.

It was quiet after that. Not much was said. Harold dressed and leaned over to kiss me before leaving. He looked at me laying there all spread with his cum running out of my bald cunt. I made to effort to get up or conceal myself.

"Do you want to see me again?"

"Sure." I smiled. "I had a good time. If you can get away from Doris before next Friday call me."

I put off showering until right before Bill came home. I liked knowing Harold's cum was inside me. Then I didn't try to get it out of me, just made sure none was caked to my now bald snatch or my thighs. Before Gary gets there I could wipe out anything else from Harold that might dribble out.

Bill got home and we were in our usual Friday night routine before he goes out to drink and gamble with his friends. He showered and played with the kids for a few minutes before dinner. Right before heading out to be with his buddies I gave him a kiss at the door and for some reason he patted me right on my pussy.

"Whoa! What's different there?" Bill's eyes met mine with a questioning look.

"It's my pussy, Bill." I whispered.

"I know that, Babe. What's different?

He pushed me back inside and ran his hand over my mound again. Not satisfied he maneuvered his hand inside my shorts and panties.

"What have we here?" He grinned.

"I wanted to surprise you with it tomorrow night. I guess the cat's out of the bag, so to speak."

"Let's have a look at it." He insisted.

I dropped my shorts and panties to the floor and stood before him with my hands grasping my wrists behind my back.

"We need to do something about that!"

He was looking around for the kids. Satisfied that they were busy he pushed me into the bedroom and onto the bed. Next thing I knew he was banging the hell out of me. Not that it lasted long, but his enthusiasm caused me to cum twice myself. He delivered a surprising big load. Pleased with himself he was dressed again and out the door in five minutes.

Knowing that Gary would be at my door soon I realized that when I fucked him, including my husband, I would have been fucked by three men in the same day. I wiped a glob of Bill's sperm with a deep swipe of some tissues, leaving a bit of sperm from both Harold and my husband inside me. Gary wouldn't know he was getting me freshly fucked and when he was done I would have the seed of three men inside the very depths of my cunt.

The plan went well until Gary arrived and discovered my shaved pussy.

"Gawd, Judy! That's beautiful. I know what you said about not ever wanting my face down there. But ... that looks too good not to eat."

Gary was leering at my smooth crotch and exposed slit. I didn't want him down there. After all the times we've screwed I still really didn't like him that much. Then an evil thought hit me. Why not let the bastard down there. Half of the juices were probably mine anyway mixed with Harold and my husband's cum. Gary may have just earned his chance to suck a cock by proxy.

"I don't know. I meant it when I said I didn't want you down there rooting around."

"I promise you that you won't regret it." He begged. You know you want it. I can see you already getting wet."

My hand went to my slit. I could feel I was leaking.

"Aw! Come on, Judy. At least let me feel the smoothness on my tongue and get a little taste. Please!"

My legs opened as I again laid back on the bed. Gary practically dove at my opening. After a few minutes of licking and kissing around his tongue went into my wet gash. After a minute or so of his tongue lapping at everything in there he leaned up to speak.

"You know, that's pretty good. Not exactly as I expected, but good. A little bit more tangy than I thought it would be, but I like it."

I felt wicked laying there with Gary's face all slick and shiny. Then, when his tongue lapped again I started to cum. He made me cum so many times I lost count as I lay there laughing inside at what he was enjoying so much. It was almost like Harold and Bill themselves were cumming in his mouth.

"I can't wait to get my cock in that pussy."

"I don't know Gary. You had your choice and decided you'd rather eat pussy than fuck. I've let you eat my pussy and now you think I should let you fuck me, too?

Why did I feel so good denying Gary? The look on his face was of such desperation. I loved the moment of power, but needed fucked.

He fucked me twice after that. We paused while I put the kids to bed before he came in me the second time. As he was about set to get dressed to leave I flopped my legs open and closed several times at him.

"Don't you want to eat my married little cunt again before you leave?" I teased.

"Are you nuts? I'm not going to eat you with cum in there!"

"Oh, come on. Be a real man about it. Eat me some more." I continued.

"You're plain evil. I don't even know why I bother coming here to fuck you." He laughed.

"I can think of lots of reasons. Maybe I'll even let you eat me again some other time."

"Yeah? Well, you sound too eager." He teased back as he finished dressing and headed for the door.

"Next week? Same time? I whispered after him.

"You got it!" I could hear him whisper back as he turned towards home.

Well that was exciting. I did it, had three men cum in me the same day. I liked the feeling as I felt Gary's last load start to slide down my thigh. I hurried back inside and into the bathroom to sit on the toilet and let it drain out of me.

One of the kids woke up crying. I ran a handful of toilet paper over my sticky self. While I was comforting her about a bad dream husband Bill arrived home a little early. So much for getting to shower to clean myself up. Bill was all excited.

"I won a hundred and sixty bucks at poker tonight. I need to get at that bald little pussy of yours for a quickie every Friday before I go to play cards."

That was odd. I had never known him to come home any more than ten bucks or so ahead, and most Fridays it was way worse than that. He grabbed me for a big hug, with his hand ending right up on my damp cunt. Feeling the moisture on his hand he raised his hand to his face. His finger had a big drop of cum from Gary after I had wiped just a few minutes earlier.

"Look at the, Babe. I guess I really pumped you so full earlier it's still running out."

Bill ran his arm under my butt and picked me up to throw me on the bed. I let out a squeal that I hope the kids didn't hear. Before I could react Bill had his head between my legs.

"Just look at how smooth that pretty little thing is there. I could just kiss it all over."

"In all the time we've been married I can count on one hand how many times you've been down there. Let me take a shower first."

"No. I'll just kiss around the edges."

"At the least let me use the wash cloth."

I could feel more cum starting to come down. I wiggled away, rushed into the bathroom, and closed the door. Grabbing a wash cloth I wet it and wiped myself off, dipping the cloth as deep as I could inside me. Maybe that would be good enough.

"Shit!" I thought to myself. "Off all times for Bill to become a pussy eater."

I turned off the bathroom light and flopped back on the bed with my legs open. I felt evil and wicked about letting Gary eat my messy pussy and now I was determined that if all of sudden my husband wanted some of it too, so be it. I loved this sudden feeling of power over men in my life.

"If you think that's what you want ... go for it, Sweetheart."

There wasn't any hesitation. Just as he said he kissed all around my slit then planted a big kiss right on my clit. I was starting to relax and get into it when he kissed right down the center and ran his tongue up my opening. That's all it took for me to lose it. The contraction from my orgasm started all the cum in me to dribble outwards.

Meanwhile, Bill seemed surprised at the flow. What hit his tongue he captured in his mouth. Taking a big mouthful, he spit it out on my tummy. Then went back for more and spit that out on my tummy, too. One more time emptying his mouth on my tummy left quite a nice little puddle.

"Wow! Baby, I pumped one hell of a load in this little cunt of yours. If you wasn't already knocked up I sure as fuck would have gotten you again with all this seed."

Pleased with himself he went back to licking a deep into my slit as his tongue would go. I had cum twice more and he was about to get me again. Thinking about the poor bastard and how devious I was to let him take another man's cum in his mouth sent me into another one.

"I guess I shouldn't fuck it before I eat it, Judy Lynn. It's really tasting good."

He had a big grin on his face. I just grinned back at him.

Shaving my pussy was sure paying off. The next day being Saturday, I got a good shower and put on a dress with no underwear underneath. It was easy to shave myself again in the shower. I was actually feeling romantic about my husband again. Before we even left for shopping I let him know that I wasn't wearing panties or a bra.

He wanted to go down on me before we ever left the house. Hard to do when the kids are bouncing around all excited to be going to the store. I teased him showing no mercy all day long while we were out. The kids fell asleep in the car on the way home. Bill wanted to let them sleep while we went into the house to fuck.

By the time we got them inside and on the couch still asleep we were both ready to go. I raised my dress in the kitchen and exposed my naked pussy to him. He pushed me back on the table and dropped down to bury his face in me. I came twice and was trying to get him to come up and fuck me right then in the kitchen.

Just our luck the youngest woke up and interrupted what was going to be what my husband and I both needed. I got off twice on his tongue while poor Bill had to blue ball it for the rest of the afternoon and evening.

Finally with the kids down for the night we both showered and got into bed.

"Baby, I've got a hardon that a cat couldn't scratch. I can't wait to bury it in you."

"Please do!" I told him with a fuck-me smile.

"First, I've got to taste that pussy again."

I wasn't going to stop him. I opened my thighs and guided his head to my already moist cunt. After all, maybe he should be entitled to eat some of me that didn't have somebody's cum in it. He was doing a great job. Had me cumming in a matter of minutes. He slowed down for me to recover, then kept on going.

It was starting to build in me again when I was thinking how he got me off twice earlier and had to hold off himself. He must be dying wanting to do a good job working over my pussy, but desperately needing relief. Then a cruel thought hit me. What if I got off and he didn't? Really fuck him up? I let him make me cum again. It was good, but I acted like I had passed out from it. He was climbing up to put it in me when I kind of turned to my side to make it difficult for him.

"Shit, Judy Lynn. I'm about to bust a nut. What's wrong?"

"Wow! That really took a lot out of me. Let me rest for a minute."

I turned so that he couldn't fuck me without me letting him. I kept my eyes closed and mumbled as if I were falling to sleep. He was bouncing around like I had kicked him in the nuts. I was loving the feeling. Finally he kissed my on the forehead and lay down on his side of the bed.

He laid beside me until he was sure I was asleep. Which I wasn't. I wanted fucked as bad as he did, making him miserable was more fun than I thought it could be. I thought of the power I felt by acting like I wasn't letting have some. The feeling was almost as good as cumming.

When Bill thought I was sleeping he quietly left the bed and slipped into the bathroom.

After about five minutes I knew he was in there jacking off to get some relief. Tiptoeing to the door I listened for the moment that it sounded like he was about to shoot his load and pushed against the door.

"What are you doing? Let me in." I whispered through the door.

"Just a minute ... uhhh ... give me a sec."

"I have to pee. Hurry up, please!"

With the door open Bill tried to keep turned away from me when I pissed in the toilet. I could see that he had put his underwear back on and the tent in front of it. He got back in bed. I finished and fell in beside him and faked going right back to sleep.

About a half hour later I listened while my husband slipped out of bed and into the living room. I gave it five minutes and peered around the doorway. He was on the couch all laid back with a hand full of tissue in his left hand and beating himself off with his right. His balls must have been going to explode if he didn't get off.

Just as he raised his left hand to catch the load ready to shoot his wad, I called out from the hallway.

"Bill, Honey, where are you?"

I could see him jump and try to cover himself. He stuffed the tissues under the couch cushion and bent his dick down to where it had to hurt. I giggled to myself. I felt so evil.

"I'm in here. I thought I heard a noise outside, so I sat down to listen."

"Are you hearing anything? If not come back to bed."

The only sound would be the sound of his nuts about to explode. He followed me to the bedroom. I had been sleeping in an old T-shirt style gown. I took it off in front of him and got in bed naked.

"It seems hot in here tonight, don't you think so?"

Every wife does this. If you are a woman you know it. If you are a man you probably don't suspect we do it on purpose. That little slit between our legs runs the house and runs the marriage. Bill's cock was about half staff. I pretended not to notice. I wasn't mad at him or anything. I was just fucking with his mind. He didn't answer my question.

"If I didn't tell you enough, I loved you eating my pussy tonight."

"Well, I liked it, too." I loved the ache in his voice.

"Really, eat me some more!"

I slid into the center of the bed and opened my legs. Patting my thighs I told him how much I loved it. He obediently dropped forward and starting licking my outer lips.

"Ummm, Billy, I love that. Put that tongue deep inside me."

I grabbed his head and shoved his face tight into my cunt and didn't let go. It was hard for him to get his breath because I wouldn't let him up. The feeling was amazing. Not so much the pussy eating, but knowing I had him and his only choice was lick my cunt or drown in my juices. He made me cum several times, yet not a drop seemed to escape his mouth. Finally I let him go.

"God Damn, Judy. You trying to smother me?"

"No, it was just so good I couldn't let you up."

"Well, it's about time I got some of that pussy."

There stood my husband at the foot of our bed with his dick hard and straight out. As his wife I know I should spread my legs and let him fuck me. It was almost comical to see the look on his face.

"It's the middle of the night? You must be tired. I know I am. Tomorrow is Sunday. Why don't we wait and go at it fresh in the morning?"

"Jesus Christ, Judy. You are fucking killing me. What am I supposed to do? Jack off myself?"

Not that I hadn't already stopped him from jacking off twice already. Maybe I should see how far this would go since I could see how much I was in control.

"I think I'd like to see you jack off." I sat up to the foot of the bed to where his cock was about a foot from my mouth. "Here, jack off on my tits. I think I'd like that."

The blank stare I got didn't last long as Bill started to jerk furiously on his cock trying to get some relief. From past experience with him being this worked up he would cum within a couple of minutes after getting it in me. This wasn't going to take long.

When he leaned in to me to make sure his cum would hit my tits I instead put my mouth over the head of his swollen prick and looked up into his eyes. The surprise in his eyes express the amazement that I was actually doing this to him. He knew how I felt about sucking him. I pushed forward and took him to the back of my throat. Had there been more to swallow I would have taken it, too.