The Judy Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had my nose tight into his pubic hair. His balls were slapping my chin. He was making some God awful noises as I worked him in and out. When I felt the first spurt I was going to swallow, but decided to catch his cum in my mouth. I held him there until I felt the last of his load empty from his dick.

Leaning back a little, I smiled up at him. I let a little cum leak from the edge of my mouth, and used my finger to push it back. It tasted pretty good. Bill was making sounds trying to talk. Finally ...

"I can't believe you did that! I mean you always detested me trying to put my cock there."

I opened my mouth to let him see his cum, working it around with my tongue. Then I closed my mouth to swallow, opening it up again to show it was gone. Words were still escaping him. I gave him a cum flavored deep kiss.

"Sorry, I thought your nuts were about to explode. We wouldn't want that mess all over the bedroom, would we? Are we good now?"

Bill settled down on the edge of the bed. I crawled up and went to sleep. I felt the bed move as he settled down enough to join me several minutes later.

Sunday morning we were awakened by the kids piling in on the bed. I hadn't put on anything to sleep in so Bill, in his underwear, had to hustle them from the room. Rather than getting up I laid there naked under the sheet.

"Are you getting up or do think you are the Princess today?" Bill teased as he popped his head into the door.

I raised the sheet.

"The kids will just interrupt us now. I'll start breakfast." Bill offered.

"Just as well I need a shower and shave down there just in case you want some more of that."

The shower felt good. I think I used all the hot water as I had it running hot and let it run while I shaved my pussy. I dressed for the day and got to the kitchen just as Bill was finishing putting the kids dishes in the sink. He turned around as I padded into the room.

"Hey, I got enough batter to make you a couple of pancakes." He offered.

"Sure, go ahead. It would be good to see you cook for a change. I'll just sit here and be the princess."

While I ate my pancakes Bill laid the Sunday paper out on the table and started to read. As I finished his attention was on the sports section. I scooted around my chair and wiggled out of my panties. I tossed them across the table so they landed on the paper. I had chosen to wear a light sun dress without a bra. Now my panties lay before him. Having gotten his attention I pulled my sun dress low enough off one shoulder to expose a nipple. My husband lifted my panties to his face and sniffed my aroma.

"Looks like this might be a fun Sunday." His eyes sparkled.

"Might be. Depends on whether you have really learned to play your cards right." I challenged.

Sundays have been rather boring without access to some strange cock. I had found a new game for my amusement. I got up, then walked around the table so to be sitting with my ass on the table right beside him. I lifted up my dress and opened my legs for him. Bill fucked a finger into me, then another. I sat there with my head back while his fingers worked in and out. The situation made it easy for me to cum and send my juices to run down onto his hand.

The roughness of his construction worker hands against my shaved cunt were an amazing contrast. I felt myself ready to cum again. I pulled my dress down again enough to pop a nipple free. With his fingers still in me I pushed my erect nipple against his cheek. He quickly turned to suck it into his mouth. He sucked hard while swirling his tongue around on it. It was like a little bullet between his lips. His tooth grazed against it, sending a jolt from my tit right to my cunt where his fingers were working feverishly inside me.

Not even my babies had ever bitten a nipple. A sudden passion made me whisper in his ear.

"Go ahead. Bite down on it a little if you want." I urged.

Bill added pressure, turning the sucking into biting. I liked the way it hurt, hurt in a good way. Something turned up the thermostat on my inner furnace. A warmth flowed towards my slit.

"No, really bite my nipple. Really, it's okay. Bite me harder."

There was a sharp pain as he clamped down on my nipple hard, Heat from my nipple into my tit, straight to my clit and flowed right to my pussy and into my cervix. My orgasm hit like fireworks ... burning and exploding within me. I went limp as a rag doll. Bill had to keep me from sliding from the table to the floor. My weight shifting down hard on my husband's fingers already inside me added to what was happening to me.

"Jesus Christ, Judy. What the fuck happened to you?"

"What the fuck indeed, Bill. Ain't you ever seen a girl cum before?"

"Not like that. What got into you?"

"Your fingers, Bill. Your fingers. Really, it must be the hormones from the pregnancy." I lied.

"I guess that could be it."

I could see the tent in his pants and the look in his eyes. Now was time to play the game some more.

"So, want to eat my pussy?"

"Hell, yes! And, fuck you, too. But, we had better get to the bedroom."

"Why don't you lift my ass up on the counter and eat my cunt by the sink. After you make me cum you can turn me around and fuck me from behind right here in the kitchen."

"We will have to keep an eye out for the kids."

"On second thought, I'd better go check on them."

I left Bill at the table watching my ass sway into the living room. I dropped down beside the kids on the couch.

"Hi, kids. What are you watching on TV? Did you see Daddy made Mommy pancakes for breakfast, too?"

Bill followed me in and sat in his recliner. I sat between the kids on the couch with my knees up and my feet on the edge of the cushion. I moved my knees apart so he could see my bald pussy. He tried to hold down the tent in his pants. When he looked up to my face after several minutes of staring at my open slit I licked my lips. It was going to be a good day.

At almost noon Bill's game was about to start on the television. I was still playing my own little game. I knew he would be watching my ass as I went into the kitchen. With the kids view of me blocked by the couch I turned, lifting my dress, giving Bill a clear view. I rubbed my pussy, then put a finger inside, openly fucking myself with it. Bill came off the couch.

"You kids finish watching your cartoon. I'll go help your Mom in the kitchen."

I should make a note that although I had said before that we lived in a trailer park our home was a double wide with regular sized rooms. So it's not like with lived in a tin can.

So, anyway, positioning myself on the table so I could watch the door for the kids I laid back spread wide open.

"Come on, Baby. Eat my hot little cunt for me."

I could see the clock and knew the game would come on soon. I let him eat me until I came rather violently, then as the music started to play to end the kid's program I begged him to fuck me. I took his short cock to the balls at got him started pounding away at me.

"Oh, Sweetheart, fuck my married little cunt."

I got that wicked feeling again by referring to my cunt as being married. He had no idea of the secret meaning of what I said, that someone else was getting to my married goodies. The idea of it made me cum on his cock, clamping down on it hard. I watched the look on his face. That with the feeling of his cock swelling up a bit told me it was going to hurt if I made him quit before spraying his seed inside me. I started to wiggle away from him on the table causing his cock to plop out of my wetness.

"One of the kids is coming!" I exclaimed in a husky whisper.

Bill looked quickly towards the living room. I looked at his cock bobbing erect in front of him as he started to conceal himself in case one of both of them were about to run in on us. I pulled my dress down as if I expected them to pop into the room.

"No, they are not. You pulled away from me just as my balls were starting to contract."

I knew they weren't coming. His game was about to start on TV and I just won mine in the kitchen. I started to make the kids a sandwich at the counter. I had a husband that looked like his nuts were about to explode ... and not in my pussy like he had hoped to happen.

"Did you want a sandwich while I am making them for the kids, Bill?"

He kind of bent over at the waist, waved his hand in disgust and returned to his recliner. The kids came screaming towards me wanting lunch.

My plan was to tease him until bed time. I showered before bed and shaved my pussy again. Then after getting him to eat me out I let him fuck me. He was getting better about lasting longer inside me. I didn't care who was fucking me. Bill was doing alright, but I was thinking about Dave's big cock in me and wondering if Dave ever would be back when I realized my husband was about to finally lose his load.

"I think I heard something outside."

"What? Now?"

"Yes, what if it is someone stealing something out of your truck? You better go look." I insisted.

Bill pulled out of me, his cock dripping my juices on the sheet. I made him get dressed and go outside with a baseball bat to check. I could see him shining the flashlight and looking around the house and shed for the intruder. I hadn't really heard anything, but it was both funny and mean to watch him look. I started rubbing my clit while I remembered what Dave could do to me with his foot long cock. I really missed his huge member pounding around inside me. I made myself cum just as Bill quietly closed the door to the outside.

"I didn't see a fucking thing out there. Are you sure you heard something?"

He looked like a broken man as he dropped back on the bed. Now naked again his cock lay limp, such as it was, against his thigh.

"Oh, what happened to hubby's nice hardon?" I cooed.

"It got sent outside for no fucking reason." He complained.

"We need to fix that."

He was surprised when I took it into my mouth, and had it hard again in a short few minutes. While he was laying back with his eyes closed and his cock at the back of my throat I pulled up off him as I felt him about to cum. Bill had a pleading look on his face. I threw my leg over him and shoved my pussy down over his now rock hard prick. I managed to get myself off again just as I felt his sperm surge from his cock into me.

His cock went limp while I sat on him. I rolled off and pulled the sheet up over us. I felt his cum start to run out of me. We'd need clean sheets in the morning.

"You better get some sleep. You've got work in the morning."

It was Monday. Becky had to work. Or, so she said over the phone. She dropped the kids off early. Later in the morning Gary stopped in and gave me a good fucking. Getting back to his eight plus inches was great after the weekend with my husband's five. Excuse me, again, five and half.

Harold didn't get away before Friday. Matter of fact on Tuesday I answered a knock on the door to find it was Doris. Fearing the worst I smiled and invited her in. To make the tension worse she waited until after I made us a cup of tea before she started to speak.

"I know what's going on here young lady."

"You do?"

I thought my ass was had. If she went to Bill my marriage would be in deep shit. I thought of something Harold had said that made me look at her sagging tits. They did hang flat under her house dress that she was wearing. Like he said. Like pancakes only to come back out like boobs with the nipples almost to her waist. They must have been grand in her day. I'm glad I waited to see what would come out of the old biddies' mouth next.

"I know your were fucking my grandson and I've seen your boyfriend from up the street slipping around when your hubby ain't home to guard your cheatin' little cunt."

"Oh my, Doris, I'm so sorry. I never intended for you to know about and Bobby and me."

"No harm done. The boy's mother and me tried to keep him away from women for his own good. You screwing him was probably just what he needed before heading off to college. You look like you'd be a good fuck."

I never would have believed the old woman would be so brusque. Becky and I had talked of fucking and cheating and shared Dave's cock, but this direct approach from this grandmotherly old broad was unexpected.

"Gosh, Doris, I don't know what to say. You must think bad of me for cheating on Bill."

"Oh, think nothing of it." Doris waved he hand. "The idea of Bobby with his cock buried to the hilt in you makes me proud of the boy. And, as far as the other guy goes I wouldn't mind some of that myself."

Doris took a another sip of tea and sat the cup down.

"When I was your age I was single and dating men. I'd tease them and get them all nervous and worked up, then leave them with a major case of the blue balls. I went the whole summer after high school with a new guy every week. Then I met Carl. Carl wouldn't take no shit. I'd let most guys play with my tits, even a few got a finger in my cunt, but I'd always send them home suffering."

Doris paused to see my reaction. I guess I had my mouth open. I couldn't speak a word.

"Carl was different as I found out later, a little slow. Kind of retarded. Quite the jock at school, but dumber than shit. We were making out on a picnic table down by the river at the park. When I told Carl no he just kept his finger in me and pushed all the harder. Then with his other hand he unfastened his belt and dropped his belt and underwear. I'd caught my brothers jacking off when we were kids and thought I had an idea what a cock was supposed to look like."

Again, she stopped to catch my reaction. Taking another sip of tea, she just watched me, waiting for a response.

"Don't stop now, Doris. You've got me interested." I stammered.

"So, there I was. A cock much bigger than I thought a cock should be pointing its evil eye right at where Carl's finger was working up my juices. I realized he was going to try to get it in me no matter what I tried to do to stop it. I pictured my virgin little pussy all torn and bleeding from his efforts. I was leaning back with my arms holding me up off the picnic table as I needed both hands to grip the sides."

There was a twinkle in her eye and she dropped one hand to her lap.

"I was in a bad spot. If I kept my grip I couldn't move my hands. If I moved my hands I'd fall back on the table. With my now exposed pussy at the edge of the table I was wide open for Carl's cock. I stared the size of it as he rubbed it up and down my now wet slit. It wasn't huge. About eight inches, but for a young girl that had never had one in her before it looked monstrous."

"Take off my panties, I told him. I don't want them stained or torn up to have to explain them to Momma."

"That was your first time, then, huh?" I guess it was stupid question."

"He had me pretty worked up from making out and fingering me. I was expecting that he wouldn't get it to go in when the head slid right past my little cunt lips. He held the head there, I think trying not to cum in me right away. It really felt pretty good. Then some more went in with me soon feeling the sting of him getting my cherry. Within a minute he had gone all in and reached my depths and lost his load."

"I wasn't expecting that and wasn't sure how to feel when I felt the surge of his sperm. I liked the way it felt and quickly checked in my mind to be sure I wasn't fertile. Realizing I was safe I relaxed to enjoy the prick that was starting to soften in me. The the cocksucker pulled it out and stepped back."

"That wasn't fair, so I yelled at him for cumming in me. When he asked if I'd get pregnant I told him I wasn't sure so he could worry about that for a while. I never moved from my spot. With him staring at my now open slit I squeezed my tummy muscles and the cum ran out of me and splattered in little droplets onto the ground."

"That went on for a few minutes and a little more of his seed would trickle out. I had no idea that would happen like that. I wasn't his first, but I sure had him spooked when I asked him if he was going to fuck me again. His cock was back up to about half hard. I started finger fucking myself right in front of him. That got the reaction I needed. He was soon hard and back inside me pounding away for all he was worth."

Doris sighed and paused for a moment.

"Ah! That was summer that ended my innocence. Once I found I liked a man between my legs I couldn't get enough. I didn't tell anybody no after that. I had sex with fifteen to twenty guys, some only once and the others I about wore out. Carl was in the mix and I guess since he got my cherry I thought he was the one to marry. That lasted about a year, he'd beat the shit out of me on a regular basis. After that I started fucking some old boyfriends and he started drinking harder."

"Sounds like getting rid of him was a good idea."

"All it took was a divorce, a restraining order and threats from a 12 gauge shotgun to end that deal. Then I hung around the military thinking I'd land me an officer. I fucked quite a few, but no of them thought I was marrying material, I guess. I'd find several with a nice cock and good to fuck, but when they'd transfer I was never asked to tag along."

"Wow! That must have been an lot of guys?" I exclaimed, curious about a number.

"Probably about fifty." The old lady sighed. "I even went after the married ones. Believe me, I would have broken up a marriage for the security of being an officer's wife. Then along came Harold with his charming eyes and handsome smile."

"Threw you the old curve ball?"

"Harold stayed in for eight years and came out a sergeant. I still get all wet over a man in uniform. Not ready to settle, I played hard to get for several weeks while we dated. Then as he was going to be transferred he asked me to marry him. He's been good to me and all the kids are his in spite of the odds of them being someone else's child. I was a good girl for a couple of years before the Whore Gene took over."

"The Whore Gene?" I was puzzled.

"I figure every little girl is born with a Whore Gene. How she handles it is up to her. The most self-righteous, frigid bitches know they have it and fight it every moment. Deep inside they really want to fuck every one they get to know. They just keep fighting it."

"God made women want to reproduce. It's in the DNA. Modern standards make it difficult to turn the Whore Gene loose."

Doris was staring intently at me now.

"Most women balance it and have regular families. Some have a stray in there from time to time without the husband knowing it wasn't his. Probably more than anyone would like to admit. Then there are the women like me. I get to know a man well enough to fuck, I fuck him. Sometimes it would be one right off the street, or from a bar, or another parent at one of the kids school activities."

"So Harold thinks he is the one and only, and that's not true, then?" I grinned.

"He's not even one in a hundred, Honey. I embrace the Whore Gene. What kind of girl are you, Judy?"

I know I blushed. The old broad was trying to flush me out.

"Don't know." My voice echoed in my ears.

"I think you are more on my team. Am I right?" She tried to egg me on into telling her more about me. I'm not talking about being an out control slut that fucks anything at the drop of a hat. On the scale of one to ten with five being a married wife that would fuck someone she liked if she could, I think maybe you and I could be an eight ... maybe eight and half."

"Eight and a half. I'm no eight and a half!" I protested.

"Well, not now Dear, but look at you fucking three guys any given week."

"Well ..." I paused, not knowing what else to say.

"I'll bet you are holding out on me."

Suddenly I looked at old Doris. She was still pretty and except for the flapjack tits Harold talked about she was in pretty good shape. Maybe a little too much makeup, but put a good bra on Doris she could pass for ten years younger. I decided she was probably still fucking around on Harold from time to time. It might be stupid, but I felt I could trust Doris.