The Judy Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The was another guy. His name was Dave. I met him through a girlfriend. The guy had a foot-long cock on him. He left for the West Coast last month."

"Gawd, Girl!" Twelve inches of cock in a little thing like you. You must miss that?"

"Yes, I told myself I wouldn't, but I do. I miss it a lot."

"Anyone else?" She moved up in her chair to hear more from me."

"One other guy. He was older."

If she suspected Harold the shit would be about to hit the fan. I gave her a cold eyed stare.

"Good for you kid. I just knew you and I were so much alike. Welcome to the sisterhood!"

Doris slapped her thigh and reached for her tea cup. I laughed with her.

"I'm still thinking of a little thing like you with a twelve inch cock." Doris marveled. "As the saying goes, that thing must have looked like a truck drove through it.

"It kind of felt like it the first few times."

Listen, Sweetie, what I wanted to offer is that if you need to get away from the kids to bed some new fella I'd be glad to watch them."

"Okay, I'll maybe there will be a time I can take you up on that."

"Deal is, I get to hear all the details."

"Good enough. Say, are you still getting out there yourself? If you don't mind me asking."

"Every Friday morning for sure. I met a fifty-something real estate salesman that I hook up with for about an hour before my hair appointment. We go to one of the houses listed for sale and fuck like newlyweds. Then if we can during the week and even the weekend if I can give Harold a good enough excuse to get out without him.

"Okay, then." I was a bit stunned. Do you and Harold, you know, still do it, too?"

"It's been a while. Probably five years. The old fucker lost interest for a bit and I got someone to fill his spot in the batting order, if you know what I mean."

That told me old Harold was serious about his sex life and didn't know about what Doris was up to. Harold may have lost his spot in the batting order, but I put him back in the game. Then my phone rang. It was Harold. What the fuck?

"Hey, is Doris over there?

"Yes, just a minute."

"She ain't asking about us is she?"

"No, no problem. Let me put her on. Doris, it's Harold."

"What's the old fuck want?" Doris grumbled.

"What are you doing over there." I could still hear Harold's voice."

"Just some girl talk. Why are you bothering me?"

"What about my lunch? Where the fuck is my lunch?"

"Maybe it's between my legs you old fart. Don't you know how to heat a can of soup? Quit fucking bothering me."

"Well, fuck off, you nasty old cunt."

Doris hung up and looked at me.

"I still love that old bastard. We don't usually act like that. He must have been worried about me."

That was it. I was pretty well fixed. I didn't need for Doris to watch the kids. But, it did clear things up for me about my guilt for fucking Harold.

Things went along pretty smoothly. I was extra horny and was glad I was getting all that cock until about my sixth month. By then everybody was afraid to climb on and I was afraid to slide under. We did it with me on top amongst my fellas from time to time. However, I was starting to lose interest, except for Gary. His cock was the right size and he needed to get his rocks off since Becky had all but cut him off to fuck her new guy.

The baby arrived right on time and sure wasn't my husband's kid. Lucky for all she looked very much like me although I could see a little of Gary in her. Before she was born I told the doctor I didn't want any more kids. The reason for that being that I knew I had turned into a little fuck slut. I didn't want to worry about pregnancy or missing out on getting cock because a big belly was in my way.

My doctor said she would tell my husband that getting pregnant again would be dangerous for me. That was the excuse for having my tubes tied. The sympathy from Bill was almost comical because I screwed him with the lie.

The doctor seemed to have it figured out that the baby wasn't my husband's with her statement after surgery.

"I know how you feel. My last two of my five kids didn't belong to my husband. As soon as I got myself fixed I could fuck whoever I wanted. You'll be glad you had it done."

"Yes, I know." I told her. "I can't wait to get started."

*****

Copyright by the Author 2015. No reuse or reprint without Author's written permission.