The Judy Chronicles Ch. 03

Story Info
Little cheater expands the lineup.
5.3k words
4.22
17.5k
18
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having the neighbor's baby sure can change a woman. There wasn't much doubt to me it was his. I could see a little bit of the neighbor and none of my husband. The doctor had gone along with me in telling Bill that I should not have more kids. With my tubes tied I was a month out from childbirth and looking for a fuck buddy more than sex with my husband.

Luck would have it that we got out of the trailer park and into a little house in Glen Burnie. It being closer to work for my husband Bill made the extra rent a little more bearable. The distance to where we did live wasn't much but severed most of the neighbors I'd mentioned before. Gary didn't contact me to check out the new baby even though I left a message for him. His wife, my best friend Becky had left with her money laden boyfriend months earlier.

So, I had a clean slate. No old lovers even though I did miss Bobby. Now I was a Mom with three kids, one slightly not legit. I almost had my figure back. My tits looked good. I didn't let the baby hang off my nipples. Another couple of pounds and I'd be back in shape never to be stretched out under maternity clothes ever again.

After starting out my marriage as a good girl my penis count not counting my husband was at four.

Five came unexpectedly. Bill was watching the kids so I could go to the store after dinner, but before he went to bed. I was about finished when a really hot guy about 35 commented after seeing diapers, formula, wipes and all things baby in my cart along with the groceries.

"Shopping for a friend?" I knew it was a line.

"No. I have a month old and two more at home."

"Wow! No ill effects."

"Thank you."

I probably sounded a little flirty. That may have brought on what he said next.

"You look like you could use a good fucking."

I was a bit taken back by his bluntness. But, he was right. I'd had enough of being a new mom. He sent a tingle through my pussy with one simple sentence. I looked at the store sign right above our heads.

"And, you are going to do that right here in aisle 11?"

"No. I have my car out in the parking lot. It's a big car. Plenty of room for two in the back."

"Does that line ever work?"

"Not so far."

"Well it did now. Let me put the milk back in the cooler."

"It's not hot out. It should be fine."

We both watched each other go through different cashier lines. I got to my car and loaded my groceries as he walked by carrying his stuff in one bag.

"Come on with me. It will be fun."

We walked together another hundred feet. He put his bag in the front seat. I slid in the back with him.

"I suppose this is going to be a get-to-know-you fuck. You probably need to get home."

"I kind of do." I confessed. Husband's at home with the kids.

"Best kind of fuck!"

"Yes, I know." I agreed.

I pulled up my skirt and took off my panties. He unzipped and put his pants around his ankles. I straddled his legs with my back to him. He rubbed his cock head around on my pussy. It slipped in me. I lowered myself down on it, quickly grinding it around inside me.

"Feels good baby. You and your husband fucking again?"

"No, probably in a couple of weeks. You feel good in me."

It's hard to tell how big a guy is in a back seat and in a car, but he had me ready to cum. When I was trying to get all I could of him in me I felt him start to spurt. Not once or twice, but six or eight times. I sat there a few minutes resting my arms on the back of the front seat. Cum was running from my freshly fucked cunt. It was his back seat, his worry.

"I hope you live around her so we can do this again."

I told him my street and told him the number was 436.

"Holy shit! We're neighbors. I'm at 432, one house between us."

"No you don't. I've met that lady. She's like eighty something. I've never seen you car there."

"Yeah. That's my Mom. She's 82! We have a garage."

"You live with your Mom?"

"I'm divorced. No kids. Mom couldn't live alone. I needed a place to stay. Two problems solved."

"No, three problems solved. My Bill is gone 6 A.M. to 3:30 P.M."

"I sell cars. I'm off Mondays and Thursdays. I'll have to clean this one up before work tomorrow."

"I let myself get fucked by a car salesman?"

"Hey, they're nice cars. You got a problem with that?'

"Just I've got to get home. I've got milk in my car."

"Look at me. I've got cream in mine."

"Can you remember my number to call before you come over Thursday?"

"Really? I'm in? Just like that?"

I gave him my number and raised up off his cock. It was a good thing I had my skirt up around my waist as his load gushed out of me.

I sort of sang in my car on the way home. My panty crotch was soaked while Bill helped me put things away. My husband gave me an admiring glance.

"You look good, Judy. I can't wait until I can fuck you again."

"Yeah, me neither." I smiled. "Maybe a couple of more weeks. You know. Don't want to rush that surgery."

A little more cum trickled into my panties. Then I remembered that I didn't even get the guy's name. So, anyway that was number five.

Number five's name turned out to be Wayne. I told him that Bill left for work at 6 A.M. My phone rang at 6:30.

"Hi. Bad time?" This was before cell phones. My phone still had rotary dial.

"No. You coming over?"

"Yeah. I want to see that pussy in the daylight."

"You need a little checking out yourself. All I'm sure of is that you can sure fill a girl with cum. My kids are asleep. They might mess things up. How long can you stay?"

"As long as you want. It's my day off, you know."

Two minutes later he was at the back door. I pushed him towards our bedroom.

"The kids usually stay in bed until around eight. We shouldn't have to hurry this time and my bed is going to beat the hell out of your back seat."

My bed wasn't made. I undressed and slipped under the sheet to watch Wayne. My eyes probably got bigger when he took off his underwear. I wasn't going to be missing Gary from the trailer park. Wayne had six inches that wasn't even hard yet. He knew he had a big cock. He proudly jacked it a few times to get it hard. It must have been nine inches. A little precum was already on the head. He noticed the look on my face.

"Bigger than you're used to?" There was a bragging tone to his voice.

"Bigger than I married to. A little bigger than I was used to."

"Oh? I found myself a little wildcat."

"You won't find out standing there."

I kicked off the sheet. Wayne was looking me over. I opened up to give him an view up my cunt.

"Husband still not tapping that?" Wayne grinned and pointed at my wet slit.

"He can wait. You need to get down her and fuck me proper. No more back seats."

He hadn't gotten all the way into me in the parking lot that night. I was surprised that with no sex after the baby with his precum and my pussy wanting fucked his cock went right in with just a few strokes. It felt good having a big cock in me again ,touching places that needed touched by a man. He was holding it tight in me. Neither of us were moving as we just looked at each other's faces.

"You could make me cum real easily."

"You mean, like if I did this"

Wayne pumped into me hard then slowed it down. I needed to cum so I just let it go. Wayne looked a little surprised.

"This is going to be easy."

"Well, right now I feel like I'm easy. Fuck me some more."

We started into a good rhythm together. Not like the clumsy thrusting I got from my husband. Wayne made me cum several more times as we gently fucked for almost the next hour. When I felt his cum start to spurt deep in me things became frantic. I was getting fucked hard as his seed drained into me and I was loving it. That's what I had been missing.

Silly Things! That's what we talked about for another ten minutes. Then the kids got up and ran through the house waking Little Gary. That wasn't really his name and I wouldn't call him that when someone could hear me. Gary being his real daddy even though the prick had never seen the kid.

"What should I do? Crawl out the window?"

"You said you had all day. Hang around and be quiet. When the kids are fed and settled I'll come in and suck your cock for you."

When you want a man's attention mention sucking his cock. Nothing else matters.

Thirty minutes later I returned to keep my promise. Nine inches down my throat felt almost as good as nine inches up my pussy. Wayne didn't last. He had no idea a girl could get a cock that size down her throat. A few minutes later I was sputtering and swallowing cum. Wayne was pretty stunned from both the deepthroat and me swallowing.

Later I was back working myself down on his cock. Unlike in his back seat the nine inches was really making a place for itself. I was leaning over so he could suck my nipples. That all ended with us cumming right before the kids came looking for something for lunch.

Twice after lunch Wayne had his big cock erupt in me. I was feeling hooked on men's cum again.

That was our routine for months after that. Wayne was my steady fuck buddy every Monday and Thursday. Sometimes I'd slip out at night with Bill asleep after a hard day's work. Wayne left his back window open. I'd usually fuck him a couple of times a week like that. Not a lot of time. Wham! Bam! Cum in my horny little twat and back to my sleeping husband.

A random fuck can be a good thing. Cock number six happened at a local park that I'd walk to with the kids so they could run around and my oldest play on a swing. We were almost always the only ones there. This one particular day a man in his forties was walking his dog and stopped near us. It was a Wednesday. Wayne had fucked me on Monday. I hadn't slipped out the window the night before and I was horny. This man's wife was in the area at her sister's house. Walking the dog was a good alternative to listening to the two women.

I really wanted fucked. I was wearing a favorite pair of slacks that were light green and made of jean like material. I'd worn the hell out of them. I bent over to check on the baby knowing the material was thin enough to outline my pussy. Catching him staring I wanted him to know I was needing fucked.

"Maybe we should sit at the picnic table under the tree."

I pointed to a shady spot on a warm day. The baby was in a carrier that I sat on top the table. There were some shrubs to hide the trash can. I had a clear view of my other two kids. If I was going to get his cock in me I had to make the first move. I went to the end of the table and dropped my slacks and panties to my ankles, then bent over the table.

"I'm horny as hell, my husband is out of town and I really need fucked if you are interested."

The part about Bill being out of town was a lie but the rest was true as could be. The stranger tied his dog to the table bench I was waiting for his cock to penetrate my cunt lips when I felt his whole face against my pussy and his tongue slurping up the length of my slit. No matter how much I want cock in me I wasn't turning that down. I let him eat me and suck my clit.

Finally his cock was in me. Not really big, but it was a cock. I was happy as he fucked me hard from behind. I watched for other people and made sure my kids stayed in place. Then I got a little distracted as he had me cumming. Somehow he held back making me beg for his seed.

"Cum in me damn it. Shove that cock in me and spurt that load."

I looked up and my daughter was right in front of me. She gave a kind of funny look like "why is that man behind you like that?"

She looked wide eyed as she told me her little brother had pooped his pants.

"Okay, Honey. Mommy will be there in a minute."

She turned to run back to play. I felt the stranger's load flood my cunt. All's well that ends well.

"Two in diapers, huh?" He asked,

"Yeah, it's a mother's blessing. Thank God that's the last one!"

"Been there! Done that!"

I pulled up my slacks and panties. He put is cock back in his pants and walked away with his dog. I felt a little of his sperm puddle under my outer lips and seep into my panties. Number six wasn't going to stick around. I liked the way his seed felt squishy in me while I walked home with the kids. I liked it still in me when Bill came home. After ninner I rolled up my soaked undies and tossed them in the washer so Bill wouldn't see the stain.

When I clicked on the machine nothing happened.

"Bill. The washer just broke again!"

"What did you need to wash?"

"Your work clothes, my underwear and baby clothes and what the kids wore to the park today."

"Why don't you run them to the Laundromat and call the repairman tomorrow?"

"Okay, but I'm not dragging the kids along."

"Deal ... maybe and hour or two away from them would do you some good."

"That was sweet." I thought. "I should let him fuck me more often."

I loaded the dirty laundry into the car. The coin operated laundry had some scary people when I'd had to go there the last time the machine broke. There was a sign out front of a new apartment complex that offered tenant's free use washers and dryers. I thought maybe I could still use quarters and hope they had a dollar bill changer.

When I carried in the first bag three guys were using machines. Two washers were still open. I was getting a good looking over. Maybe this was seven, eight, and nine. I blushed a little from the looks I was receiving. I didn't see any coin mechanisms on the machines.

"I thought these were pay machines."

"They are free if you live here."

"Well, I don't. I guess I'd better leave."

"No, No. Don't do that. We won't tell. Stay a while with us."

I was thinking this was going to work out well. Three college hunks gathered around me. Well, one college hunk, an average guy, and a real skinny kid that made you think like he was fourteen the way he acted so goofy.

"Okay." Was I flirting? "There's a basket in the car."

Two went out after it while the hunk hung around just being a hunk. The skinny one won the battle to carry the basket. One hand slipped letting my dirty clothes tumble to the floor. The panties bounced free and unrolled themselves on the floor. The kid reached for them before seeing the cum in the crotch.

"Oh!"

I thought he was going to bolt for the door. I tried to reassure him.

"I do have a husband you know."

That seemed to make it better as I picked them up by the waist elastic and tossed them in one of the open machines. It was a little awkward as we sat on benches not knowing what to say. One of their machines was shaking as it washed.

"I hear if a girl sits on a washing machine it will make her cum."

Okay, the college hunk was cute, but not exactly exempt from blurting out something stupid. The three of them had their eyes darting around as if the hunk had just messed everything else up for everyone else.

"Never heard that. Let's see."

I pushed up backwards on the washer and scooted my ass to find a good spot. I sat there looking back at them stare as if ten seconds was going to send me into some kind of gigantic orgasm. Five minutes later I was feeling it, but not in any danger of cumming when it went into spin mode. The real show was them watching me then as I was getting bounced around.

"Damn!" The machine had stopped. "Three more seconds and I would have cum all over that thing ... just teasing!

They paused and looked at each other. Getting the joke we all laughed. Then the hunk came through.

"While these machines are running I can show you around the building. It's mostly kids from the college. These two can move your stuff over to the dryer if the washer gets done before we get back."

"Can you show me your apartment?"

"We can go there first." He looked like he could pass out or throw up from the idea of what might happen.

"Okay, then."

I started for the door. Everyone's jaw dropped. There was a short hallway into a main lobby. I walked to the elevator on the other side and stood waiting for the hunk. He stood next to me and pushed the button for the seventh floor. He fumbled for his key to the apartment. A quick tour showed three bedrooms, a bath, and a combo kitchen and living room.

"Which bedroom is yours?"

The hunk pointed to the one at the front. His window had a good view of the area buildings. I took off my clothes and laid on the bed with my legs open.

"You didn't think I come to your apartment and not let you fuck me?"

There was kind of a blur while he took off his clothes. There was another blur as he got between my legs. And, finally a blur when he shot a load of cum in me within the first minute. He started to get up, already apologizing for both cumming too soon and cumming in me. I put my hand on his shoulders to keep him from pulling out.

"I wanted you to cum in me. Don't hurry to pull out while it's still hard. You're still doing a girl some good."

I was starting to slip out when I let him off me. He got dressed and I stayed naked as I joined him in the kitchen. We talked a few minutes. Then I went over and looked out the front window. Still naked I looked down at traffic on the street below.

"Uh, maybe you shouldn't stand there. Someone might see you naked."

I looked at him. He had a bulge in his pants."

"Ready to go again?" I pointed at his cock.

"Um, really do you mean it?"

"Only if you want to."

I went back to the bed. The blur returned as he took of his clothes. I opened my legs for him, letting him push into me. He had a nice cock. Probably luck more than skill had me cumming in a few minutes. The excitement of me pitching around under him caused him to send his second load to mix around inside me.

Getting my clothes back on I shook my ass a little as I went to his door. I turned around, kissed him on the mouth, and led him out into the hallway. His walk was more of a strut than a walk as he walked beside me with my fresh fucked married pussy.

"I showed her my bedroom!" First thing out of his mouth as we came through the door to the laundry.

Suddenly it looked like a modern Nerd movie.

"We put one load in the dryer for you."

"How would one of you two like to show me your bedroom? Maybe put a load in me?"

I pointed at the slightly more goofy one. The thought being if I was going to fuck all three of them I wouldn't want him being last. The guy was fighting all urges to run ahead of me. In the elevator I tried to calm him down a little as I remember how the last one went. Number seven had a hair trigger. I was hoping for a little more stamina with Number eight.

"Don't be nervous. You'll be fine. I know you're going to make me cum."

"I'll be fine. I've done it before. Me and my sister."

"Your sister?"

"It was her idea. She didn't want any boyfriend scandal at a pageant."

He pulled a photo from his wallet. There was this really pretty girl wearing a Miss Something Something Something Maryland sash across an evening gown.

"You want me to believe you've been fucking this girl?"

"Yeah, she's married now, but probably fucked her a hundred times."

We got off the elevator. The guy didn't seem to be smooth enough to be bullshitting me. We went into the apartment. He showed me his bedroom. I showed him my naked body and laid on the bed to watch him undress. Suddenly I believed him about his sister. This guy was thin and so was his dick, but it had to be ten inches long with a big set of nuts between his legs.

"Now I see why your sister preferred to fuck you instead of some boyfriend."

"Is it okay for you? I mean I can hold part of it out if you want."

"Just put it in me and don't worry about the rest."

The last inch did hurt a little bit. I thought his dick was going to bend in two before he got it in me.

"Pretty impressive. I wasn't sure you could handle it."

"Impress me with what you can do with it."

12