The Judy Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was fucking him hard. Unlike the hunk he was holding back well. Then I learned how loaded those balls of were. Fucking that deep and spurting that hard sent me into one hell of an orgasm. I found myself thanking him.

He was had his clothes back on with I was still splayed open in the bed, cum oozing onto his sheet.

"Why do you rest a minute and I'll send up ..."

Shit I can't remember any of their names. By now they were just 7, 8, & 9.

Nine wasn't that impressive. Feeling the cum was nice. The fucking not so much as he had no idea what a girl needed.

Finally back in the laundry room my clothes were all dried and neatly folded. I thanked the boys when they helped carry everything out to the car. It was only a few minutes home.

"Hey that didn't take too long."

Bill was headed for bed.

"The Laundromat was busy and I started home. There's an apartment building with a free use of washers and dryers sign. The machines are new and I didn't have to pay. Everyone thought I was a tenant. I didn't say any different."

"Maybe that's what you should do. You know put off fixing the old machine a little bit?"

"You would have to watch the kids. I can't drag them to do laundry."

"Yeah, I can do that. Just so you aren't too late."

The next time over I was the only one there for a few minutes. Then I saw the hunk walk down the hall and freeze when he saw me.

"Judy!" You came back."

"We'll I had a nice time and there's more laundry."

He left for a few minutes. A short time later my first three were there with two more. They seemed to be together, all staring at me as I started to load a washer.

"Look you guys. I'm not fucking five of you." Then I pointed. "How about you and you, the new guys?"

I was headed out to the lobby and into the elevator. This guy was more of a jock. We went to a different apartment. He had all these sports posters on his wall and stuff. He was a little uptight because he had a girlfriend. I guess me having a husband worked for him okay. He made in nice if not a little hurried. He made me cum. Actually, somebody would have to be really bad to not make me cum. Number Ten was okay, but far from outstanding.

It would make sense to me to wait while he went to get the other guy. Turns out they weren't room mates. I had to go back down with him to get other guy. My clothes were either on the spin cycle or just into the dryer. I finally felt a little bit of cum move down to my panties.

The second guy? He had his own apartment on the upper level. Really fancy. He had this rich guy/poor girl using a coin-op laundry thing going. I almost didn't fuck him, but I liked all the neat shit in his apartment. I got fucked pretty good. Then we went out a door and on to the roof. It was like ten stories or more to the street. I had left my clothes off. I loved the night air on my bare skin. I was leaning over the rail looking down at the street when he shoved his cock in me from behind, We just kind of fucked there for a while. He moved me over to an outdoor sofa and fucked me face to face.

Number Eleven was the only one I kissed. We made out as we fucked. It got pretty intense, what with being under the stars and hearing the street traffic. His cum felt good spurting against my cervix. When I stood up I let our cum drip from me onto the rooftop.

My laundry was dry and folded when we returned. I felt a little shaken by Number Eleven. As much as I hated his rich-assed attitude when we started off there were feelings I had for him.

The whole thing made me uneasy. When I got home I told Bill we needed to fix the washer. I had a guy there the next day. The word was that it would cost as much to fix it as it could ever be worth. I told him I didn't have $200 to fix the old one. Then it became like a bad joke.

"I've got one that I've rebuilt to like new you could have for the two hundred."

I knew where this was leading. I'd already checked the guy out as he worked around in my basement. He was probably early fifties, muscles, just a bit of a gut on him. Talked about his wife and son a lot.

"The problem is that I don't have the two hundred dollars."

"I was hoping you would say that. How about $50 a week for a month?"

The look on my face told him what he needed to know.

"Okay. Don't be mad for me for saying this. I'll bring you the machine this afternoon. You be nice to me. I'll be nice to you. If you know what I mean. Then I come back four more times. You be nice to me, I be nice to you. The machine is yours."

I didn't want to agree too fast, but I could see myself fucking the guy five times.

"So, I'd be fucking you for $50 and you'd put it against the cost of the machine? I'm not a prostitute."

"Err, uh, yes. If you want to use those terms. I said I'd be nice, but let me fuck that little cunt of yours five times and the machine is yours."

"What if my dryer quits working?"

"I've got one of those, same deal. Hell, I can get you a refrigerator if you want one!"

"Let's just work on getting the washing machine right now."

"Okay. I'll get a little sweaty moving things around. I mean if you'd rather do it now rather than after I bring the machine."

The baby and my toddler were napping. My daughter was talking to and playing with her dolls. I smuggled the repair man into my bedroom. He started to take off his shirt and pants while I peeled off my dress and panties.

"Ha! I didn't think you were wearing a bra. Those titties were moving around way too nicely for you to be wearing a bra."

"Front or back."

"Front or back?"

"Do you want to face me or fuck me from behind?"

"Oh, facing you. I'll suck on them titties. Then next time from behind. I can reach under and play with those puppies while you take my cock."

It was fun. The guy was confident. More sure of himself than the boys at my condo laundry adventure. I opened my legs and took his length into me. I hadn't paid attention to his size. He was in pretty deep when his balls nestled against my ass. When he began fucking me I realized I had a thing for older men. He had me cumming right away and then every couple of minutes after that. I could feel his cock head swell a little and his balls tighten.

"It's okay to cum in you isn't it?"

"I'd hate it if you didn't."

His cum flooded warm inside me and flowed toward my cervix and womb. We laid together with him in me. When he pulled out the sperm rolled from my slit and onto the bed before I could catch it.

"Is that a great way to get a washing machine or what?"

"I'm kind of hoping you sell cars, too?"

We both laughed. I kissed him on the mouth.

"Thank you." I really meant it. He fucked me good.

"Don't thank me yet, You don't have your machine."

When Bill came home I had a load in the washer. I also had a load in me.

"Did the guy fix the machine?"

"He let me trade it in. I paid him $50 from the money I've been saving. I still owe him another fifty." I lied.

"Let me know when you have it. I can drop it off on the way home from work."

I already had racked up Number Twelve. Life wasn't so boring when there were strange cocks around.

I'd been with eight men since having my non-legit child. I couldn't remember fucking my husband more than a couple of times.

As he would say it, "I hate it the way wives lose interest in sex after they've got kids."

*****

Copyright by the Author 2015. No reuse or reprint without Author's written permission.

12