The Juice Bar

Story Info
Wife shows off at the nude club
4.8k words
4.54
84.4k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crbrianb
crbrianb
163 Followers

This story is actually a continuation of "My Wife at the Strip Club," that I wrote a couple of years ago. It may help to read it before reading this story, but not necessary. I apologize for the two year gap between writings, but I had a hard drive crash and thought that I had lost this story amongst many other files. I recently discovered a missing back up disk and found this story in the works.

***

I was stunned when I heard my wife asking from the bathroom if I knew about any clubs that allowed full nudity.

"Yes, there is, but it's at least a two hour drive from here. Why?" I stumbled over the words trying to get them out. I was hoping that I knew why she was asking about it, but wasn't sure if I wanted to take her there.

"Well, I was thinking about my bald pussy," (a word that she almost never uses) "and thought that it would be a shame to waste. I know you wanted me to show everyone all of me, and I think that I would have had I thought that it wouldn't cause trouble."

Before I knew it, we were making arrangements with her parents to watch the kids that night. We picked them up from my parents, spent the day with them and then dropped them off at her parents. Evening came and we were on the road out of town.

We were both nervous about where we were going and what might happen. It was a quiet ride and neither of us said much.

When we got there, it was still early, so there wasn't much of a crowd, and most of the seats were still open. Remembering how my wife was hesitant about sitting at the stage the last time, I started to seat us at a table.

"What, no gusto?" she said. "As you said last time, if you're going to go to a show, you should try to get good seats."

With that, we moved over to the stage. It was a typical strip club stage, about table height with a rail separating a counter for drinks from the dance area.

The girl dancing when we sat down looked like she had visited the cheapest plastic surgeon that she could find too many times. Her breasts were obviously larger than the original package she was given. Judging by the lumps, she had at least three implants in there. Her lips also looked fake, puffed out further than natural lips would. Because of this, she looked like she had just eaten a lemon. She was already naked and had a shaven pussy, except for a narrow strip of hair starting at her slit.

"Do men actually like that?" my wife asked me.

I told her that I didn't and from the conversations I had with friends, most men didn't either. But the men here seemed to as most of them had dollars on the rail trying to get her attention.

"Do you think that they feel real?" she asked next.

I put a dollar up on the rail in front of her and told her, "Find out for yourself."

"What do you mean?"

"Remember, I told you that this place was pretty much full contact. Watch what she does with the men around the stage and you'll see what I mean."

Before my wife had a chance to see what I meant, the girl on stage crawled over to us. She looked at the dollar on the rail and did a little show for my wife. She started with a sexy lick of the lips followed by rolling on her back. She propped herself up on her elbows and spread her legs wide. This gave my wife and me an especially good view of her bald pussy.

My wife half looked over to me and said, "Oh my god!"

Next, the dancer did a little thing with her legs like an inverted dance. She brought them together and then crossed them. Then she brought one leg up and the other down, and then back together like a pair of scissors, finally opening them wide again. Then she reached down and grabbed her inner lips pulling them out, then to one side followed by the other side. Last, she let go and ran her finger up her slit, flicking it at my wife as if she was flicking her juices off her fingers.

Then she came up to her knees leaned forward and indicated for my wife to stand. Expecting a tit sandwich like at the last club, she was a little hesitant at first. The girl reached forward and took my wife by the hands, and pulled her up. Still thinking that the girl wanted to stick my wife's face in her tits, she leaned away from the dancer. Then the dancer pulled my wife's hands up and placed them on her tits.

My wife just stood there motionless at first. Sensing my wife's uneasiness, the dancer gently pressed my wife's hands into her tits. Following the lead, my wife started massaging them, and then leaned forward, slowly moving towards one of the dancer's tits. Next thing I knew, she kissed the dancer's nipple and gave it a lick. Not getting any resistance, she licked one more time and moved in, taking the nipple between her lips, sucking on it for a few seconds. Finally, the dancer moved away, taking the dollar with her.

"Wow, I thought that you weren't into that kind of thing."

"I'm not, but those tits felt so unreal, that I was curious if the nipples still got hard," she replied. Now, the word 'tit' was and is a word that she doesn't use, because to her it is degrading.

"Did it?"

"Yes. I felt it starting to get hard, but she pulled away, before I could get it hard enough to be obvious."

The next dancer came up on stage and did her little dance for about half of the first song. She wasn't wearing much and her dance consisted mostly of walking around the stage, teasing the onlookers by pulling on her clothes, showing just a little more skin than a moment before. When she passed us, she gave my wife a little wink as she exposed one of her breasts to her.

Then off came the tiny bit of clothing she was wearing and she got down on all fours crawling around the stage. She stopped first across the stage from us. There was a bunch of college age men that had recently sat down. They had a bunch of dollar bills in front of them and were hooting for her attention. She started with her ass pointing to them and did something that made them all cheer. She let each one of them feel her tits, took their money and then came over to us.

Like the previous group, she started with her ass pointing towards us, showing us her bald pussy. We quickly saw what the college guys were cheering about. She had a pierced clit, with a little gem hanging from it. When she was sure we were looking, she did something that I had never heard of. She made her whole pussy twitch, causing the little gem to shake like a leaf on a tree. She turned around and went to give my wife a feel of her tits.

Again curious, my wife asked her if the clit ring hurt. The girl told her no and sat down with her legs spread. She reached down and took the clit ring out. Handing it to my wife, she told her to put it in. My wife tried to hand it back to her, but she shook her head no, and guided my wife's hands down to her clit, again telling her to put it in. My wife fumbled for a moment or two and got it back into place. The dancer let out a little yelp as if in pain, then smiling told her that she was just kidding. With that, she took our money and moved on.

The next dancer tried pulling a fast one on my wife. After she had done her little teaser dance, she came over to us. She let me get a little feel in and then moved to my wife. While my wife was feeling her tits, (yes, no resistance, kind of surprised me) the dancer reached forward and grabbed her shirt, pulling it up.

I'm not sure if my wife surprised the dancer here, because she abruptly pulled her hands away from the dancer's tits. The dancer started to pull away from my wife, but instead, my wife took her hands and guided them back to her shirt. The two of them then pulled my wife's shirt up, stopping when her bra came into view.

They stared each other in the eyes for a couple of seconds then my wife gave a little nod and the dancer pulled it up and off. While my wife's arms were still in the shirt and over her head, the dancer grabbed a hold of my wife's bra, leaned in and gave herself a tit sandwich. My wife then did something that stunned me: she brought her arms down over the dancer's head, holding the dancer against her chest.

The college guys across from us started cheering the two of them on. As my wife and the dancer continued, dollar bills started piling up in front of the college guys.

When my wife let the dancer up, her bra was up over her tits. Instead of pulling it down and covering up right away, she pulled her shirt the rest of the way off. Taking her time, she handed it to me and pulled her bra back down finally covering her tits. I'm pretty sure that the only reason the college guys weren't hollering at her was that the dancer was now dancing for them and taking their money. Although the guys next to us were quiet, I did catch them getting an eyeful of my wife's tits.

While the dancer on stage was entertaining the rest of the crowd, another dancers came over and talked to my wife. They hadn't said much when my wife leaned over and told me that the dancer wanted to take her up on stage, and was asking for her permission. She asked me if it was OK with me if she got up there and I told her yes. She turned back to the dancer and they talked for a few minutes. The music was loud and I heard very little of what they said.

The next couple of dancers did similar routines coming over to my wife almost right away. The one girl bit on my wife's nipples through the bra, and the other actually took it off. Unfortunately, my wife put it back on right away.

The next dancer was the same one that talked to my wife earlier. She came right over to us and offered a hand to my wife. My wife took it and stepped onto the stage. They stood there momentarily, staring into each other's eyes.

Then the dancer pulled my wife's hands up to her top, and guided my wife through removing it. My wife took over from there, and ran her hands down the dancer's body, caressing her breasts on the way down. When her hands got to the hemline of the skirt the girl was wearing, she hooked her thumbs under the waistband and kept going. She bent a little, as she pulled the girl's skirt down, licking her tits when she got low enough.

While this was going on, the dancer stepped out of her skirt, reached behind my wife's back and unhooked her bra, letting it fall down my wife's arms. With this, my wife came back up and the dancer turned her around, fondling my wife's tits from behind. Next, she slid her hand down my wife's body until she found the zipper on my wife's jeans, unzipped it and guided them to the floor. She caressed my wife's legs as she came back up, kissing her ass cheeks as she went by.

As she came back up, she was still standing behind my wife. She lifted my wife's tits and moved her hands back down her body until she reached my wife's panties. Reaching her objective, she started rubbing my wife's pussy through her panties. When this started, my wife leaned her head back so that their faces were side by side and kissed the dancer.

The crowd went nuts with their show.

My wife claims this was a fake kiss, but it sure did look real. While they kissed, my wife took hold of the dancer's hands momentarily pulling them up, only to guide them back down under her panties. Once the dancer's hands were inside the panties, my wife then started to pull them down. Once the dancer's hands were free of the panties, they broke the kiss and parted. I figured that my wife would pull her panties up at this point, but she pulled them the rest of the way off before she took another step.

After they separated, the dancer went immediately over to the college guys who were flashing a lot of money around. My wife came over to me, leaving her clothes on the center of the stage. She stepped down off of the stage, onto the counter as is if she was going to climb onto my lap. Instead, she sat down on the counter with her legs together and a wicked grin on her face.

"Did you like that?"

"Of course I did."

"Do you like all of these men looking at me naked like this?"

"Yes."

"Do you like the thought that I am probably making a lot of them hard?"

"Yes."

She spread her legs for me showing me her pussy. It was wet, flaming pink, and her lips were parted open from her excitement. This had to be one of the biggest sexual rushes of my life seeing my wife completely exposed like that in a room full of men.

"Do you want me to go show everyone how excited I am right now?"

I just nodded yes to her.

She stood up, and stepped along the counter to the group of men sitting next to us. It was a group of three and she sat down in front of the center guy. She said something to them and momentarily spread her legs wide, slamming them shut right away. She said something to them again and then spread her legs again, reached forward grabbed the center guy's hands and brought them up to her tits, letting him get a good feel before pulling him in to rub his face in her chest.

She slid over to the next guy and did the same with him. For the third guy, she stood back up, walked over to him, and still standing, indicated to him that she wanted him to stand. This put him at about eye level with her pussy. Next, she indicated that she wanted his hands. When he gave them to her, she pulled them up to her tits, and let him get his turn with them. She bent over and guided the tips of her nipples across his face, caressing his lips with them.

Next, she went over to the college guys and let them each get a turn. She had her back to me, so I can't give you much for details.

She started with a guy on one side and worked her way over. The first guy, she was on her knees, she gave him a feel of her tits, and I saw him lean in, probably kissing them or something.

She remained on her knees with the next guy. She put his hands on her chest, but he moved them, reaching around to her back, and grabbing her ass, getting a good squeeze. He leaned in like the previous guy, and I assumed also got a taste of her boobs.

She moved over to the next guy and he indicated that he wanted her to sit down and spread her legs for him. She did as she was asked, putting her feet up on his shoulders. She put her hand between her legs, playing with herself, I assumed. He ran his hands along her legs, and moved in like he was going to try to get a taste of her pussy, but she pulled away from him, closing her legs and waving her finger at him.

She slid over to the last guy, still sitting on the stage. She spread her legs for him. Judging by the lack of activity, they talked for a few moments. Then he put his hands on her calves, sliding them up her legs to her knees and then down her thighs. I lost sight of his hands from here, but I assumed that she let him get a feel of her pussy.

She came back to my side of the dance floor when she was done with them and gave the guy sitting next to her chair a little show and a feel. She then went back and got her clothes. She put her bra and panties back on and sat next to me.

"Oh god, I'm on fire with excitement!" she told me. "That has got to be the biggest rush I ever had in my life! I hope that you don't mind, but the guys across from us want me to give them private dances. I told them that I would have to get permission from you, and haven't promised them anything yet."

"Go ahead." I told her.

Moments later, she was escorting one of the college guys away. I had only been here once before on a bachelor party, so I was familiar with the layout of the place, but I had never seen a designated private area. I had seen the dancers escort men to a back area, that was obscured from view by a wall a short distance form the college guys and that was the area that my wife was now leading this guy.

I kept my eyes open for her, while watching the dancers do their little show. About ten minutes went by and she came back out, following the guy she led away.

She was across the stage from me for only a few moments before she was leading the next guy back, but it was enough for me to notice that the crotch of her panties was soaked. Again, she came back out about ten minutes later, and this time she had lost the bra. Her panties were still soaked.

The next time, I had a dancer trying to smother my face with her tits, so I didn't see her come out. What I did see when the dancer was done was her naked backside; apparently she had lost her panties as well. I also saw the guy she was just with, with a wet spot on his knee. I probably wouldn't have noticed it because of the timing, but he was standing there, pointing it out to his buddies.

Like clockwork, I saw the last guy walk out and sit down with his buddies about ten minutes after he left. He also had a wet spot on his knee, and they made him stop long enough to verify it, giving each other high fives.

A minute or so later, my wife walked out still stark naked. She stopped at the college guys' seats again, and said a few words with them. I thought that maybe she would come back over to me next, but instead, she walked the long way around the stage, stopping to talk to various men along the way, giving a couple of them lap dances.

Noticing the pool table, she changed her direction and walked over to it. Nobody was playing, so she walked over to the cue ball hole, bent over and reached into the hole for the ball. She set it on the table and grabbed a cue stick. Next, she walked around the table so that her back was to the main part of the bar, spread her legs a little and bent over the table to take a shot at the cue ball.

I was sitting on the far side of the club from her, but I could tell that anyone close to her would be getting a good view up her pussy.

I don't think that the cue ball had quit rolling before someone was putting quarters up on the table. They exchanged a few words and she walked away to his disappointment.

She walked up to me and whispered in my ear, "How would you like a hot time?"

"What do you mean?"

"A private dance of course."

We walked to the back area that I had seen her lead the other guys to. It was an open room with several small chairs. There was a dancer there giving somebody a private dance. I didn't pay much attention though, because my wife had it all.

She sat me down in a chair and moved into my lap, rubbing her tits across my chest, then sticking them in my face, putting each nipple in my mouth in turn. She then sat in my lap and asked me if I wanted to hear what she did with the college guys. I told her yes and this is what she told me:

"When the dancer held out her hand to me, I almost backed down. I felt the blood rush up into my head and my heart start to race as I walked up on that stage. I know that I was virtually naked last night, but I still had that little piece of material between them and me. I knew that if I got up on the stage tonight, there would be nothing. My heart was pounding as if I was a teenager doing something illegal as I climbed up on the stage. I wanted to run and hide, but I knew how much of a turn on it would be for you. I remembered how much I enjoyed showing my body last night and decided to let myself go with it."

"We stripped each other and then went our separate ways. I thought that I would start by teasing you so that I could see how much you were enjoying my show, and so that I could show you how much I was enjoying myself. Everyone I gave a show to was amazed at how wet and turned on I was. A couple of the college guys actually tried to cop a feel of my pussy, but I was afraid that might start trouble, so I kept their hands at a safe distance."

"I was going to dance for more men, but they asked me for a private dance for each of them. I was eager for their attention, so I came right over and got your permission."

"The first guy I brought back, I gave the same dance to that I gave you last night. Except this time, I was allowed to remove my panties. Last night, I did it for you and the first guy only because I thought that it was expected of me. Tonight, I did it because I could. I have never felt so sexy as when I came up without any thing on. There was nothing between him and me: nothing protecting me from him, not even any hair. He could have fucked me and there was nothing to stop him."

crbrianb
crbrianb
163 Followers
12