The Jungle: Predator and Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were several marked running trails near the hotel, and I had reviewed them on a map. I talked Jerri into trying the longest one, a distance of just over five miles. It ran through some thick woods and around a nearby lake. On the far side of the lake was something that might help me to seduce her if I could figure out the right approach.

I decided to play things by ear and see how it worked out. For now it was enough that we were going to be doing something physical together, and we would soon be sweaty. We stretched and limbered up for several minutes, then took off.

Jerri was still a good runner, and we maintained a really brisk, seven-minute mile pace in spite of the uneven ground. I was in good shape, but I didn't know if I could run five miles that fast. Jerri showed no sign it was too fast for her, and I could sense that she was competing with me. Well, she'd often beaten me when we'd played tennis, too. I hoped her other tendencies had remained the same. In particular I hoped the scent of my sweat would turn her on as it had done before. We were both sweating heavily, but the humidity was low, and we were drying as we ran.

When the path was wide enough, we ran side-by-side, but on the narrower parts we took turns leading. After about fifteen minutes I pointed out a sign in both English and, surprisingly, German. It announced that there was a nudist colony approximately one- hundred meters down a trail branching off from the one we were one, and it warned people to stay away.

I had read about this establishment before our run. I hoped to talk Jerri into visiting it, but I didn't think that was really likely. They had a policy that visitors would be asked to remove their clothing if they ventured onto the nudists' land. I had long wanted to see Jerri naked, and this nudist colony might provide an opportunity.

I tugged on the bottom of her shirt and pointed toward the sign and gestured that we should run that way. Jerri just laughed and we continued along the running trail. Her cheeks turned red as she thought about nudity - and, I hoped, me. Well, I had known that the nudist camp was a long shot, anyway.

A few yards past this sign the trail narrowed, and Jerri moved into the lead. Perhaps ten strides later she slipped on some loose rocks, then screamed and fell down. I almost fell down myself as I jumped over her.

Jerri was holding her ankle with both hands - and crying. I helped her to her feet, and she tried to put weight on it. As soon as she did, she let out a shriek of pain and sat down. At the very least she had a painful sprain.

It was a hot afternoon, and we hadn't seen any other runners. We sat on the trail for about ten minutes, but nobody else appeared. I suggested to Jerri that I could carry her to the nudist colony, and that we could probably get a taxi from there back to the hotel. After another few minutes, she agreed.

I picked Jerri up with one arm under her knees and the other around her torso. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and I started back the way we had come. When we came to the sign, I turned and followed the trail into the woods toward the nudists. Perhaps Jerri's injury could lead to - nudity? Or perhaps a lot more?

We were both sweating heavily from our run, and without the air movement caused by running, we had immediately begun to drip. The clothing between Jerri's body and mine was completely soaked, and I could feel the heat radiating from her body. The scent of her fresh sweat was exciting me, and I could feel my penis stirring in my wet shorts. I was not wearing a jock, instead counting on the little built-in mesh bag inside the shorts. I knew the bag would do little, if anything, to conceal my erection.

About fifty feet down the trail we reached a fence. Another sign proclaimed, again in English and German, that anyone who entered the fenced area would be expected to disrobe. There was a gate across the trail, and I maneuvered Jerri through it. Deeper in the woods, several hundred feet ahead, I could see the roof of a small building.

"Will they really make us undress?" Jerri asked, with more than a little concern evident in her voice.

I decided to be honest, at least for the moment. "Probably not since you're injured." I replied. "But I hope so! I tried to get you undressed lots of times. Maybe this time I'll be lucky! I'd really like to see your new large nipples and breasts!"

"Hah! You wish! I'm not into exhibitionism!" Jerri proclaimed. I had heard otherwise, but I didn't comment. I had a lot of plans for Jerri before I told her everything I knew. In the meantime, I could play innocent and see how things developed. I knew I still had three days after today. If necessary I could always force her to fuck me.

As we approached the building a slightly overweight, naked middle-aged woman waved to us. Her small breasts sagged slightly and her pubic hair was a dense jungle, but otherwise she looked reasonably fit, clean, and attractive. "Both of you have to undress!" She announced. "You can leave your clothes here if you want. But we have strict rules about clothing."

"We're not here to intrude on your privacy. Jerri sprained her ankle, and this was the closest place to take her. It's too far to carry her back to our hotel."

"On the other side of the lake? Goodness yes! Bring her inside and I'll call for help. We won't make you undress! Not in an emergency. Oh, by the way. I'm Nancy. She's obviously Jerri. And you?"

"I'm Jim." As I carried Jerri inside, Nancy gestured to a long wooden bench, and I laid Jerri on it. Her clothing was so wet where it had pressed against me that it was transparent. I could see the pattern of her sports bra and the dark shadows of her areolae.

I heard Nancy talking to someone on the telephone. "Mike's coming." She announced, as if that explained everything.

Five minutes later a guy carrying a plastic cooler, naked except for a pair of sandals, came in and announced that his name was Mike and that he was a certified athletic trainer. Jerri stared at his dangling penis and balls and her face turned pink. Mike began to gently examine her ankle. Staring at Jerri's breasts had made me hard, so I looked at Nancy's drooping breasts and I felt my penis softening a little. I also moved away from Jerri so that I couldn't smell her.

A few moments later a shapely. naked young woman came running in. Mike introduced her as his assistant, Ginny. Ginny leaned over Jerri so that she could watch what Mike was doing. As she did so, I could plainly see her labia from behind. I immediately got hard again. Jerri glanced back and forth between the tent in my running shorts, Mike's exposed penis, and Ginny's large, bouncing breasts. I could see Jerri's amused face darkening as she smiled at me.

"Our Insurance says I can only treat members of the club. Otherwise all I can do is get someone to come for you. If you and your wife were to join, well then . . . "

"But we're not . . ." Jerri began, obviously intending to announce that we weren't married. I had a sudden inspiration.

I interrupted Jerri in mid-sentence. "We're not nudists!" I said loudly enough that Ginny flinched. "We're not used to being around naked people! I don't think we qualify to join your group." I knew this was complete nonsense, but I wanted to shut Jerri up.

Jerri looked as if she were going to add something, but her eyes met mine, then quickly turned away. The trainer wasn't a fool, and he glanced back and forth between the wedding rings on our hands. They were similar gold bands, but not identical if anyone looked closely. He did.

"Do you have a credit card with you?" He asked and I nodded. He gestured with his hand and we went into a small office. "I'll ignore the fact that you two probably aren't really married, but I've got to cover my ass. So fill this out and sign it and then I'll take care of 'your wife.'" He winked at me as he said the last two words. No, he wasn't a fool. He was simply observant and careful.

All I had to do to put a stop to this nonsense was to have them call us a cab. I knew I could take Jerri to the hotel and have them get her medical help. But I had come to the conference hoping to seduce Jerri. Perhaps joining a nudist camp would help. At the very least I might get to see her naked.

With that in mind I completed a two-page questionnaire, wrote down "Jerri" as my wife's name, and pulled out the lucky MasterCard I had told Jerri I always carried when I ran. I charged us a trial "family" membership under my phony name, valid for two weeks. It wasn't cheap and it included an additional, non-refundable, two-hundred-dollar expense account.

I momentarily panicked, thinking that my wife might see this charge on my bank statement. Then I remembered that I was using my special card, and I relaxed. Sara was never going to find out about this charge since she didn't even know the card existed! I even had the bills sent to a phony address at a mail service. Well, there were other things I hoped she never found out about. . Mike handed me two cardboard membership cards when we were done. I put them in my pocket since I didn't want Jerri to see her fictitious last name. "Here's a twenty from your expense account. You'll need something for the taxi to get you back to the hotel."

We both returned to the adjoining room. Ginny had given Jerri several towels to help her dry off, and Jerri's ankle was elevated on some sort of pad. In this position the bottom of Jerri's skimpy running shorts gaped open, and I could see glimpses of her dark pubic hair through her wet and transparent panties.

Ginny glanced at me and smiled as she watched my gaze move away from Jerri's crotch. My penis was pushing so hard against my shorts that it hurt. Ginny grinned again when she looked at the tent in my shorts. She probably thought it was "cute" for a husband to get turned on by his wife.

Mike continued his gentle examination of Jerri's ankle. He whispered something to Ginny, and she immediately walked over to me. I stared at her bouncing breasts as she pulled me back toward the little office. "It's okay!" She said. "Lots of guys get this way the first time! But I think you'll be a lot more comfortable if you just take off your shorts. It's gotta be uncomfortable like that!"

I must have looked really silly to Ginny. She smiled again. "Nobody has to watch you get undressed! Just strip down in here. And don't worry. Nancy and I have seen hundreds of penises before!" She started to leave, then stopped and turned around. "And it's okay if you stare at my boobs! I'm used to it!"

Ginny left and I remained in the office, embarrassed, confused, and aroused. Then a phrase from my childhood came to my mind: "If I show you mine, you have to show me yours!" I'd probably been five years old when I'd said that to one of my female playmates as I tried to get her to take off her clothes. I smiled at the memory as I quickly stripped off my shirt and running shorts. My penis was as hard as I'd ever seen it, and his head was swollen almost purple. There was a dull ache in my balls.

Wearing nothing except my running shoes and socks, I returned to the room where Jerri was being examined. She gasped and covered her mouth with one hand when she saw me. Her eyes were fixed on my bobbing erection.

Mike turned toward me, grinned, and gave me a wink. Ginny exclaimed, "Your husband seems to be . . . um, a bit excited. Wouldn't you be more comfortable if you undressed, too?"

Jerri shook her head violently from side to side. She continued to stare at my erection. I glanced down and several drops of pre-cum came bubbling out of the tip. I thought she was overdoing the shy-wife act. I knew she had seen more than one erect penis before, but her act was still convincing.

Ginny glanced at my erection and appeared to be amused by my predicament. She obviously didn't realize - as Mike did - that Jerri wasn't my wife. Abruptly Jerri moaned and grabbed her leg. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." Mike said. His penis was semi-hard, and I suspected he had been looking between Jerri's legs rather than at her ankle.

Mike mumbled something to Ginny, and she opened the cooler Mike had brought with him. She pulled out a small paper cup completely filled by a chunk of ice, and she tore the top half-inch of the cup away. Then holding the cup in a towel, she began to run the ice around Jerri's ankle. Jerri groaned. "That's really cold!" She muttered.

Mike supervised what Ginny was doing for several seconds, then pointed to a second area and instructed her to rub there, too. "Well, we'd need X-rays to be certain, but given the remaining flexibility and the relatively mild swelling, you only have a minimal sprain. You should be fine in a few days if you take care of yourself. Some Tylenol will help. If the pain doesn't subside or if the swelling increases, you should go to an emergency room. There's a slight chance that you have a hairline fracture, but I don't think so."

Ginny picked up the conversation. "I'm rubbing ice on the two places where you've got small injuries." Ginny said, then pointed them out. "This should stop the bleeding and swelling and also dull the pain. When I'm done, I'll show your husband how to give you ice rubs. And also how to wrap your ankle so that you can get around."

Jerri looked back and forth between my body and Ginny's. "How . . . How will we get back to the hotel?" Jerri asked.

"Your husband looks strong enough to carry you to the main entrance when we're done here." Ginny replied. "You can call for a taxi from there."

"I'd like to see you tomorrow morning." Mike said. "I want to be certain that your husband is taking care of you . . . " He paused and again winked at me. "And I can show you both some rehabilitation exercises. I've charged your account for our services and for some ice packs and wraps that you can take with you."

Jerri opened her mouth to speak, but then thought better of it. I leaned in close and Ginny explained how to do the ice rubs. "I'll give you a half-dozen of these from the front office." She said. "And some cups. The hotel can freeze you some more, too."

The head of my erection pressed against Jerri's waist as I leaned over, and she flinched and inhaled with a snort. I looked into her eyes and saw something strange. Fear? Excitement? Arousal? What? Did she suspect that I was planning to seduce her? Not that it was going to affect much, but could she sense that?

After about a half-hour of treatment, Mike put a plastic ice-pack on Jerri's ankle and wrapped an elastic bandage around it to hold it in place. He showed me exactly how to do everything, and he made me repeat his detailed instructions. I kept glancing up Jerri's legs at her exposed crotch, and my balls were beginning to ache badly.

"I'll lead you to the main entrance and get the other stuff you'll need." Ginny announced. "It's about a hundred yards. Think you can carry her that far?" I nodded confidently. "Do you want to dress here first? Or there?"

"Oh, hell! Since I'm a member now, I'll just go the way I am. Here, dear! You can hold my clothes!" Jerri's eyes widened.

I handed my sweaty shirt and shorts to Jerri. Her mouth was open in astonishment as I leaned down and picked her up. My erection pressed against her bare back, between the waistband of her shorts and her top. She wrapped her left arm around my bare shoulders, and crushed my sweaty clothing against her lap.

My bare chest was wet against Jerri's left cheek as I reached around her and pulled her close. I supported her left knee with my left forearm, and I held her right leg just below her knee so that her ankle stayed high. I could really smell her sweat, and I knew she could smell mine. Her scent still drove me wild. I hoped mine was having the same effect on her!

I followed Ginny's shapely buttocks as she led us through the club. We saw several dozen naked men, women, and children. Some were playing outdoor games, and some were swimming in their large, outdoor pool. Several people grinned when they saw that I was erect.

I reached up and caressed the side of Jerri's bra-covered breast as we walked. "Stop that!" She muttered. "You're not going to turn me on doing that. Anyway I'm married. So stop!"

I ignored Jerri since there wasn't anything she could do without drawing more attention to herself. I could feel her hard nipple, even through her clothing. "My, my, my!" I whispered, just before we again went indoors. "I remember you lost control the last time I felt your nipples get hard like this!" She didn't reply, but she was breathing faster.

We followed Ginny into a small building, and I laid Jerri gently on a vinyl sofa that Ginny pointed out. Ginny left to call us a taxi, and I grinned at Jerri. She was covered with sweat, her face was red with embarrassment, and she was clearly aroused. And she knew that I was aware of it.

I stood over her as I pulled up my shorts until they reached the base of my erection. Pre-cum was glistening on his tip. "I don't know how I'm going to fit this in, Jerri. Do you have any ideas how I can make it soft?"

"Don't kid yourself! Your little prick is really small compared to the one Tony has!"

"Little prick? Well, Tony's is about a half-inch longer than mine, but mine is a little thicker. We even compared them one time and found that they have almost the exact same volume!"

Jerri had a shocked look on her face, but she was afraid to ask how I knew all this. She had no way of knowing - I assumed - that Tony and I had shared a willing slut for an entire night one evening a couple of years before she began dating him. Not only had our "date" measured our erections, but we had also computed the volumes of our erections by immersing them in a tall glass tube filled with water and then measuring how much water they displaced. Our dorks were slightly different in shape, but they were essentially the same size, at least in terms of volume.

I laughed at the expression on Jerri's face. I managed to squeeze my erection upright into my shorts, but it was still visible. "My condition won't be too obvious as long as I'm carrying you, Jerri. But if anybody sees me without you in my arms, well . . . "

"I'm not going to have sex with you. You know that, don't you? We're both married and I'm not going down that path. Ever! I've made my vows and I'm going to be faithful. Even if you do turn me on. So give it up!" Jerri whispered to me as I gently rubbed her cheek.

I knew this was complete bullshit, but I played along. I grinned at her. "I'm just enjoying the view, Jerri! Mike and I were looking up your shorts at your sweaty crotch. Hell, he even got a little hard, too! This . . ." I pointed to my erection. "Is just a natural reaction to your body. And these . . . " I flicked my fingers over her covered nipples before she swatted my hand away. "Are your reactions to the same stimulation. So just relax and enjoy it! After all, these people think we're married to each other!" I didn't mention that Mike knew better. I also didn't mention that I knew Jerri had already been unfaithful to Tony. Ginny jiggled and bounced into the room carrying a plastic cooler, and she showed me everything inside. "I didn't charge you for the cooler, so please bring it back!" She said. Then she blushed. "The taxi won't be here for about fifteen minutes. If you and your wife would like . . . to . . . relieve your . . . tensions, well I can give you some privacy!"

Jerri overheard her. "I think my . . . our . . . room is a better place, thank you!" She announced.

Ginny blushed again, then whispered to me. "I'm sorry! But I know how long you've been . . . this way, and I thought . . . well, I'm sorry!" She almost ran from the room. If I hadn't been planning to do Jerri, I realized I could probably have a lot of fun with Ginny. She seemed to have a nice, healthy, relaxed attitude about sex. Ah well, I came here to seduce Jerri, not just to get laid.