The Jungle: Predator and Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the taxi's horn beep a few minutes later, and I carried Jerri to the cab. I laid her on the back seat, then got in with her. "I have to hold my wife's leg up." I explained to the driver. "She had a bad fall while we were running."

Jerri silently mouthed, "Wife?" She tried, in vain, to keep me from staring at her barely- covered pussy. My erection was in contact with her injured leg, and I rubbed it gently back and forth against her. My left hand was on her hip, and she kept pushing it away from her crotch. By the time we reached the hotel, I could smell her wet and aroused pussy, even over the odor of our combined sweat.

I gave the cabby twenty dollars, which was a healthy tip except for the fact that he would have to dry off the sweat from the back seat of his cab. I carried Jerri into the lobby, again hiding my erection with Jerri's body pressed against it. A porter offered to help, but I told him I had everything under control. I carried her into an elevator. "Which floor?" I asked since I didn't know her room number.

"Twelve." Jerri muttered. "Room twelve-twenty-seven." She looked apprehensive.

I exited on the twelfth floor and soon found myself in front of the correct room. My first attempt to open the lock failed, and I realized I was using the card for my room, not Jerri's. Jerri's card worked perfectly, and I carried her inside and closed the door.

There wasn't any good place to lay Jerri down since she was so sweaty, so I carried her into the bathroom and lowered her onto the closed toilet seat. "As soon as you're cleaned up, I'll take care of your leg again." I said. "Think you can you get yourself into the tub? And stand up while you shower?"

Jerri looked relieved and nodded. After I retrieved a thick bathrobe from her closet, I heard her lock the bathroom door. A minute later I could hear her splashing in the shower. It was time for me to further assault her dignity.

My testicles were so swollen they were throbbing. My penis ached against my shorts. I stripped everything off, including my shoes and socks. Then I picked up a nail file from the desk and pushed it into the bathroom lock. I twisted, and the typically useless interior lock snapped open.

Jerri was washing her hair when I walked in and she didn't see me. But she screamed when I climbed into the tub with her. "What are you . . . GET OUT OF HERE!"

I faced Jerri and held her by her upper arms as the shower blasted against the back of her head. She was standing on her good foot and holding her injured ankle above the bottom of the tub. Her soap-covered body looked fantastic! "Jerri, I need your help. I need you to get me off."

"You're insane!" Jerri muttered. "We can't have sex! We're both MARRIED!"

"So rub me! Stroke me! But do something quick or I'm going to push this thing right into your hairy pussy! I'm about to go crazy!"

Jerri tried to move away, but I pulled her against me. My erection touched her abdomen, and I pushed it down against her pubic hair. I started to rub against her and she moaned. After a few seconds she took hold of my penis and balls with her hands. "Shit! How do you want me to do this?"

I showed her how best to stroke my shaft, and I had her pull gently on my balls as she did so. In spite of the ache and the throbbing I felt the old familiar pre-ejaculation tension building. Less than two minutes after Jerri began rubbing me, my penis erupted in five or six huge bursts. They all struck Jerri's front, from just below her breasts to her pubic hair. Jerri released my rapidly-deflating penis and hopped around to wash my cum from her body.

My legs were trembling and the smell of my cum was heavy in the wet air. But I was, for the moment, no longer aroused. I grabbed a bar of soap and began to scrub Jerri's back. She gave a yelp, and ordered me to stop.

I decided the bathtub was a dangerous place to start struggling. I squeezed past her and soaped and rinsed myself, then climbed out of the tub. Jerri resumed her shower as I dried off.

I left the bathroom, then returned with my running shorts and shirt. I used hand soap to wash them in the sink, then rinsed them. Once again I left the bathroom.

I hung my wet clothing on plastic hangers and sat down on the bed to wait. About ten minutes later Jerri limped into the bedroom, wrapped in her robe. I got up, picked her up, and carried her to the bed. "You're supposed to stay off your leg, Jerri." She glared at me.

I laid her on her back. She clutched the robe tightly around herself. "You can't be here like that!" She said. "Put something on!"

"Jerri, my clothes are quick-drying, and I'll dress in a little while. Besides, you know what I look like naked, so what's the big deal?"

"Fuck you, Jim! Yes, I've seen you naked. And you've seen me, too. I even gave you a handjob! But dammit anyway! We're not married to each other! This is wrong! Wrong! Wrong!"

I didn't comment about her hypocrisy. I sat down on the bed and gently held her injured leg. "Just think of me as another naked trainer, Jerri. Pretend I'm Mike or something." I began to unwrap the soaked elastic bandage that held the ice pack to her ankle.

There was some swelling, but it wasn't too bad. Jerri continued to complain about my nudity. I ignored her as I used two of the ice cups to massage her ankle. When I was done, I wrapped another ice pack around her injury, and secured it with a wrap. Finally I got a cushion from a chair and put it under her ankle. I lifted her robe and tried to peek under it, but she quickly grabbed it and held it down. I laughed. I was trying to give the impression that I was just being playful. I didn't want her to realize that I was dangerous.

"You heard Mike, Jerri. Keep your leg raised like this for the next couple of hours. Later I'll come back to help you with dinner. If you need me, I'm in room ten-sixteen." I dressed in my nearly-dry shirt and shorts, then pulled on my socks and shoes.

As I left Jerri's room, I turned and looked at her lying on the bed, leg raised, still wrapped in the heavy robe. "And thanks!" I said. "I've never had a better handjob! And your body is incredible!" With that I picked up the cooler, stepped into the hall, and headed for the elevators.

In the lobby I made arrangements with the front desk to make more cups of solid ice and to keep the other items in a freezer. A vision of Jerri naked filled my thoughts as I rode back up in the elevator.

When I returned to my own room, the message light on the phone was blinking. I retrieved the message, and placed the requested call to my friend Al. After a five- minute conversation, I sat alone on the bed, fingering my wedding ring and thinking about marriage vows, fidelity, and sexual arousal. I called Al again and this time gave him specific instructions. He promised to take care of everything and said he would call me later when he was done.

When he still hadn't called by 6:15, I got dressed and retrieved my supplies from the front desk. Then I returned to Jerri's room. I had kept her keycard, and since she hadn't set the deadbolt, I easily got in. She was lying exactly as I had left her except that she was now dressed in shorts and a top. I could see that she was also wearing a bra. The look on her face was odd. Did she know that I knew the truth about her?

"I don't know whether to be afraid of you or not, Jim." She said. "But as long as you understand that I'm absolutely not going to have sex with you, I would appreciate whatever help you can give me with my ankle."

"Jerri, I promise I won't rape you, okay? At least not tonight. Is that good enough? All you have to do is say NO and if my stiff prick is anywhere near your hairy twat, I'll move it a safe distance away. Okay?"

Jerri gave me a long look, then finally nodded her head. "You don't have to be so crude, Jim. But yes, that's fine. I really need your help."

I handed her Jerri room-service menu. "Let's order dinner." She told me what she wanted and I placed our orders. "Well, we've got about forty-five minutes. Let me do your ankle again."

I kicked off my sandals and stripped off my clothes. I was semierect, and as Jerri stared at me, my penis became completely hard. "I thought . . . But . . . "She stammered.

"Hey, Jerri, I'm just a naked trainer, remember? You want me to take care of your ankle, right? Well, this is the way I dress when I do that kind of work. Just like Mike."

I sat down on Jerri's bed and carefully unwrapped her ankle. I could see the beginning of a couple of bruises, exactly where Mike had said the injuries were. I gently kissed each one. Jerri gasped at this mild intimacy. I used two blocks of ice to gently rub and massage the injured areas, then put a fresh ice pack on her leg and wrapped it again with the elastic bandage. Jerri hadn't said a word the entire time. She had frequently glanced at my erection, but after her first outburst she hadn't otherwise reacted to my nudity.

I checked my watch and saw that we still had about fifteen minutes. So I sat naked on the bed and massaged both of Jerri's calves and feet. My being naked was making her nervous, and it took a long time to get her to relax. When the food was about due, I heard the chime of the elevator, and I quickly jumped into my clothes. The knock announcing the arrival of our food came just as I zipped my erection into my shorts.

As soon as the waiter had left our food and departed, I stripped off my clothes and rearranged the furniture so that Jerri could eat propped up with chair cushions on her bed. I sat on a nearby chair and ate my own meal. Jerri didn't say anything, but there was a puzzled expression on her face throughout most of the meal.

Finally she spoke. "Exactly what the fuck are you doing? Do you think I'm going to spread my legs for you just because you're sitting naked in my hotel room with a hard on? Maybe guys get all turned on by seeing naked women, but I can assure you that this is one woman who isn't turned on by naked men! Besides, Tony has a better body!"

Tony and I were built about the same, so I doubted this last comment had much truth to it. Well, I already knew she wasn't exactly truthful. And I could see that her pupils were large, and I decided she was getting more aroused than she wanted to admit. So I just smiled and continued eating. Things were working out better than I'd planned. I still had three more days - if I needed them,

When we were both finished, I slipped the tray into the hall, being careful not to be seen. I removed the cushions from her bed and had her lie back down. Then I stood over Jerri. My erection was directly above her breasts. It was gently throbbing with the beating of my heart. She stared at it and looked at me with a questioning look on her face.

"I can't go back to my room like this, so I'm going to beat off. Now I can either squirt it all over that nice cashmere top - and probably permanently stain it. Or you can take your top and bra off, and I'll do it onto your breasts. It's up to you." With that I began to masturbate.

Jerri made a brief attempt to get up, but I easily pushed her back against the bed. I felt the faint beginnings of excitement building in my groin. I had never done this in front of anyone before, and I was surprised to discover how excited it made me. I also knew most of my arousal was a result of Jerri's helplessness. I started to grunt and my penis felt hot.

Jerri abruptly yanked her top up and pulled it over her head. She reached behind her back and unfastened her bra. She had barely pulled it off her breasts when my first shot struck her squarely on her right nipple. I noted that both of her nipples were dark and erect as several additional squirts from my penis splashed onto her chest.

When I finished, Jerri lay on the bed as if she were in shock. She stared at the shiny white semen decorating her breasts and made a strange sound as she breathed. I was puzzled, then saw that she was breathing heavily through her nose so that she could smell my cum. Tony had never been very imaginative, and I imagined that this was the first time anybody had ever sprayed cum on her, not counting my earlier time in the shower. Well, I knew she deserved bukkake, even if she was probably unaware of what it was.

My penis was soft and I wiped it with a tissue so that I wouldn't drip onto Jerri's bed. Then I used my fingers to rub my semen all around her breasts and nipples. She grabbed my wrist and tried to pull my hand away, but I was too strong for her. After a brief struggle, she released my wrist and sighed. I could feel the tension in her body, but I could also feel her areolae and nipples getting harder. She still looked shocked, but she made no further effort to stop me.

After a few ,minutes my cum was starting to dry on Jerri's breasts, but there was still plenty that was wet. I got some on my fingers, and before Jerri could react, I smeared it on her lips. When she really began to struggle, I pinned her arms over her head, gathered more cum on my fingers, and smeared it into her nostrils and between her upper lip and her nose. Then still holding her hands over her head, I leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

Jerri twisted her mouth away from me, and I released her arms. "You pervert! You sick pervert! That doesn't turn me on! It makes me sick!"

I leaned down and inhaled through my nose directly over Jerri's abdomen. "Say what you will, Jerri, but even through your shorts I can smell that your pussy is already wet. Want me to do anything about it?"

Jerri cursed and swore. I got up and got dressed. "I'll be back around 10:30." I said. "I have to do the ice rub bit one more time tonight, right? See you then!"

Jerri was still lying on her bed as I left the room. She didn't want to put her bra on her cum-sticky breasts, and she didn't bother covering her breasts with her hands. She glared at me and I grinned.

My message light was flashing again. Again It was from Al. I finally tracked him down, and he told me he'd done everything I'd asked. He told me everything that had happened. I thanked him and hung up. At least one obligation was removed from my agenda: Thanks to Al I certainly didn't have to call home to talk to my wife.

I returned to Jerri's room early, probably around 10:20. As I slipped into her room, I could hear that she was talking to Tony on the phone. She was once again fully dressed, and I assumed she had stumbled into the bathroom and cleaned my cum off.

Jerri tried to wave me away, but I quietly stripped off all my clothes and leaned over her bed. She tried to concentrate on what Tony was saying, and I quickly unfastened her shorts and began to pull them down her legs. Because she was holding the telephone with one hand, I didn't have to struggle very hard. In a matter of seconds I was working her shorts over her feet. I was careful to avoid touching her sore ankle.

Jerri was wearing white bikini panties. She grabbed hold of them with her free hand, and I yanked on them until they ripped. I pulled the scraps off her and stared at her pubic hair until she covered herself with her free hand. Her face was bright red and she was silently mouthing that I should stop.

Jerri struggled, but she was simultaneously attempting to carry on a conversation with her husband as I tugged and pulled at her remaining clothing. Whenever she moved her hand from her crotch to my hands on her blouse, I slid a hand between her legs and began to rub her pussy. She had to reach down to pull my hand out of her crotch, and when she did so, I made progress undressing her. Hers was a losing struggle. She couldn't hang up on Tony, she couldn't tell him what I was doing, and she couldn't stop me.

After a couple of minutes I had Jerri completely naked except for the wrap on her ankle. She glared at me as I grinned at her predicament. I unwrapped her injury and began to rub her ankle with the ice. I listened to her end of the conversation. "Yes, dear. I'm a little . . . uncomfortable. But I'll be okay. Jim's going to help me wrap my leg again, and then I'll take some Tylenol and get some sleep. I'll say Hi to him for you. Yes . . . Yes, I will . . . 'Night, Sweetie! I love you! 'Night!"

As soon as Jerri hung up, she started to curse me in a loud whisper. "Damn you anyway! I always liked you, but you're nothing but an asshole! Didn't you ever grow up? And what about Sara? Don't you give a fuck about what she will think about this? Damn you!"

I continued to work on Jerri's leg as she ranted on and on in a similar vein. Finally I rewrapped her ankle. I stared at her until she wound down. "Well? Aren't you going to say anything? Well?"

"Jerri, I could never forgive myself if your ankle got worse tonight. So I'm going to stay here with you. In your bed. Naked. I don't ever plan to tell Sara about this, and I imagine you won't tell Tony, either. But if you need anything during the night - anything at all - I'll help you. Isn't that thoughtful of me?"

"If you think I'm going to allow you to sleep in my bed you've got your head stuck solidly up your ass! Now get out of my room!"

I got up and hung the Do Not Disturb sing on the outside doorknob. I set the deadbolt lock on the door, then turned out all of the lights in the room except the one in the bathroom. In the same voice adults use with children I said, "Do you need to tinkle before nighty-night, Jerri? I'll be glad to carry you in and put you on the potty!"

"Didn't you hear anything I said? Get the fuck out of my room! Right now!"

I needed to crush Jerri's resistance. I opened several drawers until I found a pair of panty hose. I unrolled them and walked over to the bed. Her face was apprehensive as I approached. I reached for her breasts, and she grabbed my hand with both of hers. That gave me the opportunity to take hold of both of her wrists. I leaned on top of her and held her down while I tied her wrists together. She tried to kick me, but I had no trouble protecting myself from her one, good leg. Then I pulled her hands over her head and tied them to the frame of the bed.

I sat back and stared at Jerri. With her hands tied and with one of her legs injured, she was nearly helpless. When she stopped cursing, I leaned down and kissed and sucked her nipples.

"Jerri, I'm going to share your bed tonight. If you prefer to be tied up like this, fine. But I'm staying." I pulled the blanket and sheet out from under Jerri, then crawled in with her and pulled them up again. I kissed her on the face, but she turned away. Then I pressed myself against her side and began to rub her breasts. I wished her good night.

In spite of her sore ankle, Jerri twisted away from me onto her side. I spooned against her and continued to rub her breasts. My erection slipped between the cheeks of her behind, and I moved lower in the bed so that I could thrust directly against her pussy. Her nipples were as hard as stones.

Even with Jerri's thighs clamped tightly together, after several minutes the slow thrusts of my hips soon had the head of my penis touching her labia. I could feel her heat and wetness each time I pushed. Her areolae were now puffed out and bumpy, and she began to grunt and moan in time with my hip movements.

Jerri involuntarily opened her thighs, and most of the head of my penis was suddenly enveloped by the warm, wet folds of her pussy. She yanked and pulled at the panty hose holding her arms over her head. I pushed, and the head of my penis went completely inside her. She moaned.

"You said . . . You said . . . you weren't . . . going to . . . rape me!" Jerri gasped.

"All you have to do is roll onto your back, Jerri. But if you stay like this it will be adultery. If it isn't already. I can feel your vagina squeezing the end of my prick. Do you want me to go all the way in? MMMH! That felt good! Did I just go deeper?"