The Jungle: Predator and Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course that wasn't the first time Brian fucked Sara. He was the featured performer at YOUR premarital fuck-party too. That night you just sucked him off so you could be a virgin bride. But Sara was number three that night, even though she was engaged to me." I tossed down a picture of Brian fucking Sara doggy-style.

"D-d-did Sara give you these?" Jerri asked in a choking sob.

"No, Jerri. When Sara moved in with me, I set our computers to automatically archive all incoming and outgoing e-mails onto the server in the hall closet. I did it so that we could retrieve something if we deleted it by accident. I'd forgotten all about it until I . . . until I knew she had been unfaithful. It took a lot of work to extract stuff from the archives, but once I figured out her password and knew what to look for, I found everything. Sara even forwarded some stuff from her old account, and I got that, too. I've got hundreds of pictures of you, Sara, and a dozen other women fucking and sucking Brian. And then I've got all those juicy e-mails describing other stuff.".

Jerri curled up in a fetal position and began to sob. "Don't you want to know how I found out? I was such a dummy! I was a little surprised when Sara got pregnant since I thought I'd been out-of-town when it probably happened. But I was so happy about becoming a father, and besides I trusted her completely. I did the birthing classes, and I helped Sara through her labor. I was in the delivery room and I watched the little girl being born. I even cut the cord. I was as happy and proud as I've ever been. And I was incredibly in love with Sara.

"I left Sara and the new baby in the hospital and went home. I was too excited to sleep, so I stayed up and read through all the papers from the hospital. I thought they'd made a mistake when I saw that the baby's blood type was B. I'm type A, and Sara is type O, and that's impossible! I spent two hours getting through to the hospital administrator and screaming about stupid errors. They repeated the blood tests on both Sara and the baby and called me back. They had not made an error with their blood typing. I'd given blood several dozen times, and I knew I had type A. The baby definitely wasn't mine.

"I fell to the floor and screamed. I've never cried so much. When I woke up, my despair had changed into a hot, burning desire for revenge. I decided to break into Sara's e-mail archives. Sara and the baby were home from the hospital before I cracked her password. I pretended that I was just tired, and I thought Sara didn't realize how upset I was. I found out later that she was suspicious, but you talked her out of it, didn't you Jerri? Yeah, I read that e-mail, too.

"I don't think you're capable of understanding how I felt when I learned that you and Sara had been meeting Brian at his house whenever Tony was out-of-town. You only had to drive about ninety minutes since Brian lives across town from Sara and me. Brian would fuck both of you two or three times, and then you two would be good little wives until the next time Tony was away.

"One of those times was the day Sara got pregnant. Tony and I were both out-of-town, and you and Sara fucked Brian for almost two solid days. I read the e-mails you sent to Sara. You even advised her how to deceive me into thinking the baby was mine. My first impulse was to kill all of you - Sara . . . Brian . . . you . . . and the baby.

Jerri looked up in alarm. "Jim, you can't! I'm so sorry! But . . . "

"Shut up, Jerri! Killing everyone is too easy. I want you all to live with it. Besides, you aren't sorry about anything. Yet."

"Wha . . . What are you going to do?"

"You'll find out. I just want to know something. How come you risked your marriage with Tony just to fuck his brother? What's so special about his big cock?"

"I don't think you could possibly understand. You're a man."

"Try me. Don't I deserve that?"

"I don't know what you deserve. Why do men always like women with bit tits?"

"I like all sizes of tits. I didn't decide to fuck you because yours are bigger than Sara's. Hell, she has bigger nipples."

Jerri sighed. "You're not going to like this. Are you sure you want to hear it?"

"I said it before. Try me."

Jerri took a deep breath. "Sara talked me into fucking Brian. No wait! Let me finish! I caught Brian beating off while he was smelling my underwear and I couldn't believe how big he was. I promised not to tell if he agreed to beat off in front of the women at the party before my wedding. We all got drunk, and somebody gave him Viagra. We were all naked when he started beating off. Everyone was screaming and they got me to lick and kiss his penis until he came. That's the picture you showed me. Brian stayed hard, and Sondra dared him to fuck her. So he did.

"It was so incredible it got us all turned on. And he stayed hard. Sara fucked him next, and she had orgasm after orgasm as he slowly inched into her. Then she was yelling and shaking the whole time he fucked her. When he finally filled her with cream, she passed out, but her body kept shanking. When he pulled out of her, we could see her tummy go in from the suction. He came out of her with a loud pop, and she pissed herself until her bladder was empty. We could see her uterus still moving around and pressing against her tummy. Her clitty was throbbing and sticking straight out. It was two hours before she could stand by herself. By that time Brian had fucked the other women, all of them married."

"So how did Sara talk you into . . . "

"The next time was before your wedding. Sara asked me to set up another party with Brian and the women, and I did. He fucked her for at least a half-hour while seven of us cheered. This time she didn't pass out, but she had so many orgasms she couldn't stand up. She told me that fucking him was unbelievable, so I got in line. I'll never forget it."

"So you stayed faithful to Tony for what, twelve weeks? Wow. Then you cheated on him with his brother. How many others, Jerri? Did you spread your thighs for every penis you could find?"

"You're just jealous because I wouldn't do you in grad school. You may not believe it, but until yesterday, the only one I'd been unfaithful with was Brian. I just couldn't stop fucking him." Jerri's comment about grad school was closer to the truth than I'd expected, and it diverted my attention.

"So what's so special about Brian's big dick? What does it do that mine doesn't?" I wasn't sure I really wanted to know the answer, but I foolishly asked, anyway.

Jerri stared at me for several seconds before speaking. "The head of his penis is as big and hard as an apple. When he starts to push it in, the pain is incredible. But as soon as the head is inside me and my vagina grabs it and squeezes, the pain ends and I start fo climax. From then on, the pleasure doesn't stop. It's like waves, up and down. But it never ends. Each time he pushes deeper I go over the top. As soon as I calm down, he pushes again. I can feel my insides moving around to fit him in. That sends me off, too. When he's finally all the way in and starts to move around, the sensations are almost more than I can handle. It's beyond pleasure. Are you sure you want me to go on?"

I closed my mouth. I hadn't realized it had been hanging open. "Y-yes."

"Just when I think I can't stand any more of these incredible sensations, I can feel him getting even larger and there's a sudden feeling of heat as his first ejaculation hits me. I can feel it spreading out, filling every wrinkle and cavity inside me. The rest of his ejaculations almost feel cool, not hot. But when I get so full it oozes out of me, I almost pass out. When he pulls out of me, I feel sad, like somebody just died. But my orgasms keep coming until my insides move around and get back where they're supposed to be. I can't breathe right for at least ten minutes, and I usually can't stand up."

Jerri smiled. "Last night I felt the same way. It took longer to get there, but it was just as intense with you. Just different than with Brian." She smiled again. "Tony has never gotten me to that place. But you did."

Jerri was an accomplished actress and liar, so I didn't take that at face value. I also suspected she realized I'd learned more about female sexuality than I wanted to know, so she might have been trying to build me back up. But I kept going. "If it's so fucking terrific, why do you share him with Sara? I don't get it!"

Jerri shook her head. "It's so intense I'd probably have a stroke if he kept fucking me. I get a break of a half-hour or so while he fucks Sara. Then it's my turn again. Then Sara's." She was thoughtful for a moment. "Brian usually fucks us twice each. One time - you probably read the e-mail - he took more Viagra and he did Sara four times and me three times. It took me more than an hour just to be able to walk. Sara couldn't even sit up, and Brian and I carried her in and left her in your bed. She told you she had the flu, but her problem was she'd been fucked out of her mind. Four times on Brian's big cock. She wasn't hoarse from being sick. She'd screamed so much her throat hurt."

I remembered that incident. "So you NEED to fuck Brian? And Sara does, too?"

"Need isn't quite right. I'd give it up if I really had to, but I don't want to. It's so DIFFERENT to fuck him! God, the intensity of the orgasms is overwhelming!"

"You should have married Brian." I muttered.

"No way! He's not as bright as Tony, and he'd probably kill me if he fucked me more than a couple of times a month. I need good, regular sex. Fucking Brian is like eating candy! Rich, thick, candy! It doesn't make for a steady diet."

I stared at Jerri for a few seconds. "Well, Jerri, I'm going to throw a monkey wrench into your sex life."

"Exactly what are you going to do? You didn't tell me before!"

"I've already done it. Sara spent a week visiting her folks with her new baby. While she was gone, I damned near emptied the house. She got back yesterday to find nothing but food in the refrigerator and our so-called marriage bed for her to sleep in. Oh yeah. I left the baby's crib and stuff, too. And Sara's personal stuff. But that's all. I carried off everything of mine that wasn't nailed down. Of course the first thing she found was a letter taped to the front door. It told her to call Al Simpson, my attorney. That must have been a problem since the house phone was gone and I'd cancelled her cell.

"Al called me yesterday to let me know he'd served her with divorce papers. That cleared the way for me to fuck you, Jerri. You may be a sanctimonious, unfaithful bitch of a wife, but I didn't commit adultery with you until I took steps to end my so-called marriage. I'm not even sure it even was adultery since my marriage has ended. Or hadn't you noticed that I wasn't wearing my wedding ring when we fucked? I took it off when we were in the pool yesterday." I held up my hand so that she could see I wasn't wearing my ring.

Jerri just stared at me. "I had good hair samples from Sara and her love-child, but I didn't have any way to get a sample from Brian. Thanks to you, I managed. DNA proves that Brian is the father of Sara's baby, and tomorrow morning Al is filing papers to have the baby's birth certificate changed and also to require Brian to provide child support. Al's going to serve papers on Brian tomorrow at work. He'll probably call Tony, and Tony'll probably call you. You might want to start working on your story. I don't think he'll understand, 'Sara and I were having regular, unprotected sex with Brian and she wasn't careful.'"

Jerri stared at me. Then she asked, "What do you mean? How did I help? I never gave you anything of Brian's!"

"Sara told me she was too sore to have sex after her little bitch was born, and that was fine with me. I didn't know if I could even get it up for her again. But she wasn't too sore for Brian. Seven weeks ago tomorrow Tony was out-of-town and you, Brian, and Sara had another fuck-fest. I read your e-mails, so I knew all about it in advance. I sneaked a sample of Brian's semen from Sara's cum-soaked panties before she could rinse them out after she came home. He's the father. Test positive. No chance of error."

"Does Tony know about this?" Jerri whispered.

"Not yet. I won't tell him. If Sara or Brian puts up a fight in court, it'll all come out. Then I'll use these pictures. That's up to them. And to you."

"Me? What do you mean?"

"Jerri, you told me your due date. I worked it out. You got pregnant the same day I got Brian's sperm sample." I pointed to her abdomen. "You're pregnant with another one of Brian's little bastards."

"You can't be sure about that! Tony also had . . . "

"Stuff it, Jerri! Tony didn't fuck you for another week! I ready your e-mails! Shit, don't you ever give up?"

Jerri stared at me for several seconds. "So you came to this conference planning to fuck me? Okay, you did. Is that your revenge on me?" She laughed. "Hell, I hope so! Since you're getting divorced, we can do this again sometime!"

I was incredulous! Had she no shame at all? My god, she was pregnant with her husband's brother's child, and she didn't seem concerned! "No, Jerri, that's not my plan. But it's a start. Let me show you something." I turned on the television and the portable DVD player I'd brought with me. I pushed "Play" and Jerri gasped as she watched herself having an incredible orgasm while riding me the night before. She looked at me with disbelief.

"That's just one view. I had three cameras, one in each of the cases you thought were so sloppily tossed around the room. They're wireless. The recording unit was in the closet."

Jerri looked around. "You're recording now, aren't you?"

"Absolutely! I particularly liked your comments about Tony not being so hot in bed. Maybe I should play them for him? Or would the stuff from last night be better? You really do enjoy sex, Jerri!"

"So you're going to . . . blackmail me? Into having sex with you? Or what? Something else?"

"Maybe. Something involving sex for sure. As soon as my divorce is final and Brian assumes responsibility for his new baby, I'll be in touch. One thought I had was to rent you out for fraternity parties. How many guys could you fuck at one time? Seven? Eight? Or make this into a porn flick. Maybe sell movies and pictures of you on the internet. I haven't decided yet. But you might as well get used to one thing: I own you."

"What you're doing is illegal! If I file a complaint, you'll . . . "

"Go to the police? I'd make certain that all of this goes public! Hell, I've already sent it to three other secure locations! Al's probably getting his rocks off looking at it right now!"

Jerri thought for a minute or two. "What do you want me to do? I mean, right now?"

"I want you to fuck me until you climax so hard you suck every drop of cum from my prick. I want to fill your cunt with my semen."

"While you film it? Again?" I nodded. "Well, I guess I don't have much choice, do I? And I do like fucking you." Jerri had the about the same morals as an alley cat, if that isn't insulting to alley cats. Incredible! And I'd once thought I'd like to marry her!

"You had these pictures, so you could have blackmailed me into fucking you. But you didn't. You went through that elaborate charade to seduce me. I guess I really bruised your ego all those years ago when I wouldn't go out with you, huh? You had to prove you were man enough to get me to have sex with you? That's really sad!"

My erection softened. Her comments had been almost directly on the mark, but I still had something else planned for Jerri. Fortunately she was able to bring me back to stiffness, and a few minutes later we were wildly copulating on the bed. Forty-five minutes and three of Jerri's orgasms later, I finally blasted into her. Apparently Jerri wasn't inhibited by being recorded as she fucked. I found that I was a little reserved, particularly when I knew that she knew she was on tape. I wondered how many of her screams and tremors were acting. But then I thought about how hard she'd climaxed in front of the people at the nudist colony, and I decided she liked to show off. She was an exhibitionist at heart.

Instead of cuddling, I pulled out of Jerri and yanked her off the bed. She was unsteady on her feet and her eyes were not focusing well. I unlocked the door and shoved her into the hall, barefoot and naked. She looked around in shock. "I'm sure you'll find a way to get back into your room, Jerri. Maybe you can fuck the desk clerk." With that I closed and locked the door.

Jerri pounded on my door for several seconds, then I heard laughter and I looked through the peephole. I couldn't see Jerri, but several men walking down the hall were laughing and pointing in the direction of the stairs. Jerri didn't come back and knock again.

I turned off the recording equipment and took the time to send copies to my secure sites. Then I crawled into the bed that was still wet and sticky from Jerri's juices. I thought about Jerri, racing naked down the hallway of this large hotel while my cum dripped out of her. It probably excited her more than embarrassed her. I still had her clothes and her key card. Well, she was resourceful. She'd find a way to get into her room. Maybe she really would offer to fuck the guy on the desk.

I used the phone to call her room, and I left a message. "Jerri, if you're smart, you'll get an abortion. Tell Tony you miscarried. I doubt it'll bother you much to do it. You don't really seem to hold anything sacred. You know, like your wedding vows. Regarding the other matter: I'll be in touch when I want your services."

I thought about the many things that could happen, and I realized I was still filled with anger and rage. My plan to get even with Jerri had worked better than I'd dreamed. But I wasn't happy. Did Tony suspect anything? None of this was his fault. How would he react if he found out about Brian? That was beyond my control.

He also might find out about me. I didn't think he would come after me, but I would still take some precautions. I would be an easier target than his brother.

Perhaps I'd be able to put this behind me and find another woman to love. In the meantime I owned a sex-slave. That wasn't what I wanted for my life, but it would have to do until I sorted everything out. So why was I wasting her?

I got dressed and used the keycard to enter Jerri's room. She wasn't back yet. I stripped and crawled naked into Jerri's bed. I was flaccid, but Jerri could take care of that. I was almost asleep an hour later when I finally heard the door open.

A guy in a hotel uniform was kissing Jerri as he pushed her into the room. He started to unbutton his shirt, and she began undoing his pants. He jumped away from her when I spoke. "Hi, honey! He can have your cunt hole while I fuck your ass. A DP! Would you like that?"

The hotel guy turned and ran from the room. Jerri closed the door and glared at me. She was really angry. "I almost got raped, you asshole! Don't you give a shit? And NOBODY fucks me in the ass!"

Jerri was breathing hard and she was still angry. In spite of everything I'd done, she still thought she was at least partly in control. I could easily fix that. "Jerri, I've never fucked anyone in the ass before. But I'm going to do that to you. Tonight. If your friend had stayed, he could have fucked you, too."

I paused to let Jerri absorb what I'd said. For the second time that evening I could see fear on her face. "You're serious! You're really going . . . going to treat me like a whore!"

"Not A whore, MY whore, Jerri. That's who you are from now on. So come over and suck me until I'm hard. Maybe I'll fuck your cunt after I do your ass. Then tomorrow we're spending the day at the nudist camp. You'll show everyone your rosy, red, rectum. Maybe Mike would like to try you. Maybe one of those fat old men who watched us screw in the whirlpool would like a turn. Maybe one of the women. I guess we'll just have to see."