The Jungle: Predator and Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerri's mouth was wide open and she was shaking. Her face was white. "My God! I know I really hurt you, but I don't deserve this! Please! Wasn't it enough that you made me run naked through the hotel? For almost two hours? I almost had to fuck that awful guy!"

I pointed to my penis. "Suck me! Get my dork hard! After I spray my cum inside your ass we'll plan what happens next. I know a guy getting married next weekend. You can be the entertainment at his bachelor party. It'll probably take you most of the night to fuck and suck everybody, but I'm sure you can think of some excuse to tell Tony. You're really good at lying to him already."

Jerri was shaking so hard she could barely walk, but she stumbled across the room and began to suck on my penis. Tears were streaming down her face. I had totally broken her will. I smiled as I realized that I was finally going to take part of her virginity. It had been a long wait.

A large tube of lubricant was ready for Jerri's anal deflowering. I had considered doing her doggy-style, but I wanted to see her face as we did it. I was considering the pros and cons of two positions. I could bend her backwards with her knees over my shoulders and force myself into her. Or I could lie on the bed and force her to sit down on me. Either way I intended to watch her face as I became the first man to spray cum into her back entrance.

I considered the two possibilities, and I decided it would be more degrading to have her sit on me and impale herself as I looked at her face. Jerri cried out and sobbed as her head moved up and down my stiffening penis. I could feel her copious tears splashing on my abdomen. I tried, but I couldn't manage to feel sorry for her.