The Jungles of Cirkon: Stage 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, well, hello there," he cackled as I approached. "Look at those tits! I guess the gods have conspired to let me mate again?" A shiver ran down my spine, hearing the emphasis he put on the word mate. His beady yellow gaze slithered over me, and I swear I could feel it.

"I can tell you like what you see," my voice quivered as I spoke. I cocked my hips to one side, accentuating my curvaceous figure, and thrust my buxom chest forward.

His eyes bulged a little and glued themselves to my chest. "Well, I usually prefer my wives a little greener, if you know what I mean, but it's been long enough since I mated I'll take anything I can get!"

My stomach churned, but I knew there was no going back. I guess I could try fighting him and just let him kill me, maybe dying would break my PRISONER status too. But I agreed with what Clay said, who knows what will happen when this crazy game thinks I'm GAME OVERed, I couldn't afford to give up a life just yet. So I painted a vixen smile on my face and approached the throne.

"I mean, I've got green hair," I purred. "Does it matter what color my skin is as long as it's soft, smooth...wet...and tight...?" I put a hand between my legs, grabbing myself and manufacturing a little moan.

Birtle leaned forward in his throne. He laid down the rifle, and stroked his crooked chin. "You make an interesting point, but I must wonder...who really sent you, whore?"

Clever question, and one I didn't quite have a response for. BOSS monsters were usually given NPC AIs so they could think and react to PLAYERS, rather than just running attack cycles like the low level MOBs we'd fought in the dungeon. I wasn't surprised but I was a little caught off-guard.

"Does it matter?" I asked taking another step forward, continuing to accentuate my feminine form. "Don't tell me the great Birtle Toothless is scared of little ol' me?"

He roared suddenly and lunged forward, whipping his massive arm in a vicious backhand that knocked me flat on my back! (HP: 31) He loomed over me, glowering down with those yellow eyes.

"Birtle Toothless ain't scared o' no one!" he growled, leaning down he put the edge of his cleaver against my throat. "Now, who sent you, whore?"

I swallowed nervously trying not to tremble. "N-no one," I said quickly. "I just wanted to find out if it's true what they say..."

He drew back the blade, giving me a meager bit of relief. "And what do they say exactly?"

"T-that Birtle Toothless was..." I glanced pointedly at his crotch. "...IS...twice as big as Gnash One-eye."

Birtle threw his head back and chortled. His cleaver clattered to the ground and he tore open the front of his dingy, grey pants. A huge green cock flopped out and my jaw dropped open. What the hell was I going to do with that thing!?

"Well, whore, what do you think?" he thundered with laughter. "Ol' Gnash's got nothin' on me! Why back when I was high chieftain we used to call him TINY One-eye...get it? Tiny!"

I forced some laughter, dragging my eyes from his thick, round shaft. "I mean it's definitely big, but..."

"But!?" He scooped me up off the ground and threw me over his shoulder as if I weight nothing at all. "I guess you're in need of a demonstration, eh whore? Glad to oblige!"

He swatted my up thrust booty, making me kick and squirm instinctually. Not that it mattered, I was completely and obviously overpowered here. He carried me away from the throne to a side chamber I hadn't noticed before. The ceiling was ringed in that glowing moss and there was a crude, straw bed in the center of the room.

I felt his big hand caressing my ass, then he yanked down my crimson bottoms, and began to run his thick, rough finger from stem to stern (SP: 15). My legs quivered and a ticklish shudder crept up my spine. The tip of his finger pushed into the soft folds on my labia, brushing my clit and I let out a moan (Stim 16-17-18).

I squirmed, crawling away from that rough digit. I snaked around his shoulders, kicking playfully as he tried to keep hold of me. Seeing his thick neck, I pushed his stringy black hair aside and bit down hard! I'm not sure exactly what I was thinking, but I felt a tremor shake his massive body. Suddenly I knew what I had to do. I sank my teeth into his flesh a little deeper, then began to kiss and suck his neck!

"Oh...my...little wh-whore..." he groaned, swaying under me. "Birtle likes that!"

I climbed around to his back, continuing to devour his neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist for purchase, dragging my soft, warm tongue from his shoulder all the way to his ragged earlobe. I bit down hard, and Birtle moaned again, sinking face first onto the bed.

He rolled over, reaching back for me. We wrestled around for a moment, his big hands groping my curvy body and my bikini came off in a flash. I was utterly powerless against his strength, but managed to squirm my way back on top in the end. In the split second I had to catch my breath, I noticed his Stim counter flashing: BIRTLE SP: 13.

I leaned down, kissing his broad chest before he could grab me again. Then I swung around bracing my shins on his shoulders and giving him an eyeful of my naked underside. He let out a lusty chuckle, then grabbed my plump booty with both hands. He squeezed tightly and spread me wide open, making me gasp and tremble (SP: 20). But I had him where I wanted him...sort of.

His massive erection stood before me, big and green and intimidating. No time to waste though, I grabbed it with both hands and began to stroke. I could feel it continuing to swell, growing hot and stiff in my dainty hands. Ignoring the earthy musk and taste, I leaned forward and began licking the bulbous head. Instantly I felt his hands fall off my backside, and his massive body melted down onto the crude straw bed. Smiling, I slid my lips down around the fleshy helmet sucking firmly. I felt a sudden little charge rush through me, was I starting to like having dick in my mouth? (SP: 21)

Pushing that aside, I sucked the head of his cock for only a few moments before I felt his body quake beneath me. Still new to this whole cock-sucking thing though, I didn't realize what that meant. Birtle's hips bucked suddenly, forcing his cock deeper into my mouth and spraying hot ORK giz down my throat! Reflexively I gulped down most of the thick fluid, but his cock continued to gush filling my mouth until it dribbled out between my lips. I pulled back, coughing and sputtering as shiny strands of cum stringed between my lips and his cock. It was so thick and salty, and I could feel it coating my throat and the sloshing warmth of it in my stomach. I shuddered, spitting a little more and heaving a deep breath.

YOU HAVE MAXED OUT BIRTLE'S STIM!! Flashed before my eyes, followed immediately by LEX HAS LEVELED UP! And then NEW SKILL ACQUIRED: TEASE!! And then MAX HP +5 and finally MAX StimP +5.

I could hardly believe it! I turned back to look at Birtle, who was already sound asleep, snoring. Above his head in flashing red letters was: BIRTLE STIM: 20!

I cocked my head... he only had a MAX of 20? I guess it made sense, if he hadn't been allowed to mate for years. It was kind of a clever weakness, actually. Who would walk into a BOSS battle with the intention to seduce the monster?

I pulled up my PLASMA PISTOL and blasted the sleeping ORK (CHG: 0). He exploded in a starburst of sparkling pixels, leaving behind two BLAST PACKS and a MED KIT on the bed. Huge flashing letters appeared over the bed: BIRTLE'S BUNKER CLEARED! And then CONGRATULATIONS!!

I charged up my PLASMA PISTOL (CHG: 8) with the BLAST PACKS. However, I could only carry one MED KIT in my inventory, so I used the new one (HP: 55). Then I wiggled back into my bikini and turned back towards the door.

"Hey, you did it!" I nearly jumped out of skin hearing Clay's voice from the doorway.

"Scared me, jerk!" I squeaked. "But, uh yeah...I guess I did."

"I'm impressed!"

"Don't be," I groaned as we walked back out into the arena chamber. "So did you get your extra life?"

"Just like we planned," he affirmed. "And I think that's for you."

He pointed towards the throne, where Birtle's rifle was now floating and spinning in midair. Above it were the words; PLASMA RIFLE. I ran over and grabbed it. PLASMA RIFFLE ACQUIRED (CHG: 3).

"I leveled up too," I told Clay as I inspected the new weapon. It was long and skinny with a flared glowing barrel, and fit my arms and frame perfectly.

"That's great," he said. "You'll need it when we make the run at the main STAGE MISSION."

I nodded, walking up to Clay. "And...?"

"And now you want me to release your prisoner status," he sighed heavily. I didn't respond, just looked into his face expectantly. "I'm sorry, Lex, I'm not going to do that."

Next... Boss Battle

12