The Junior School Fete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,443 Followers

Susan's next action completely shocked me! She stopped sucking Dick and moved over to George and Tom. She began undressing them too and soon they were naked as well. She didn't hesitate once they were naked. She dropped to her knees once again and took their cocks, one at a time, into her mouth and sucked them for all she was worth. These two men had rather large cocks and I am sure they were very surprised when they were given blowjobs as well. Both eventually came in Susan's mouth and she swallowed their loads as well. George and Tom couldn't believe their luck - they had only come along to give moral support to Dick!

By this time, Dick, having watched the blowjobs was very hard again. Susan took hold of his hard cock and pulled him towards our couch. She laid back on the couch and spread her legs as wide apart as she could and pulled Dick, by his cock, until it was just above her open cunt! She then told him to fuck her - and to fuck her good! Dick didn't hesitate and thrust his hard cock right into her lovely cunt. He sunk all the way in until his pubic bush was touching her bush. He then fucked her taking a fairly long time as he had already cum once.

When he had shot his load deep into her cunt, she looked over at me and gave me a terrible glare! I was getting the message loud and clear! Dick stood up but Susan didn't move. She called George and Tom over to the couch and invited them both to fuck her as well! I couldn't believe what my wife was doing! She actually wanted these men to fuck her as well. They didn't hesitate either and soon Tom had his cock deep inside her lovely cunt. He fucked her for a while but before he reached a climax, Susan asked him to pull his cock out. I felt relieved when I heard this but it was short-lived. She then told him to lie down on the couch as she rose off it. When he was in position she moved over his body until his cock was just under her cunt! She next dropped down on his cock which penetrated her body so easily being so wet and slippery.

Next she pulled herself off his cock, repositioned herself so that her sweet little rosebud entrance to her arsehole was above his cock and then lowered herself so that his cock eventually entered her arsehole! When she was totally impaled on his cock and she was sitting on his pubic hair, she leaned back so that she was lying on his body. She then wrapped his arms around her body making sure he held her in position and played with her breasts. Next, because her legs were spread so obscenely, she called George over and told him to fuck her cunt! George wasn't slow in getting his cock in her cunt. Soon my lovely wife was being fucked by both of these men, one in her arsehole and the other in her cunt. It took a short time before they were able to develop a rhythm but soon they were all moving together. Next she called Dick over and told him to put his cock in her mouth! Of course he didn't wait very long before he was fucking her mouth. Now she had the three of them in her body and was obviously enjoying it all.

When I turned to Debbie, she was holding up her skirt and was fingering her clit rather furiously as she watch the three men fuck my wife! I moved over to her and began kissing her and caressing her breasts. Soon I began undressing her and when she was naked I slipped my clothes off as well. The other four were fucking furiously so I pushed Debbie over to the armchair and bent her over the arms. As soon as she was in position, I rammed my hard cock deep into her cunt. She was so wet I slipped in without any effort and my cock was bumping against her cervix and she was gasping as I pumped her. I was more turned on by watching the other three men fucking my wife than I thought and I shot my load of cum deep into Debbie's cunt. By this time the other three had started to cum too. Dick shot another load of cum into her mouth as the other two also came. Now Susan was filled with cum. As the men moved off her body I could see the cum was starting to run out of her arsehole and her cunt and down her legs - not a lot but enough to notice.

Susan then thanked the three men, kissing each of them. She then moved over to Debbie and stood in front of her. This was the first time I saw any fear on Debbie's face. Susan just grinned at her and told her she hoped Debbie had enjoyed watching he getting fucked. She also suggested Debbie might like to take me with her because she, Susan, had no further use for me and she could have me if she wanted, although she couldn't think of a reason why Debbie might want me! I was devastated and didn't think Susan was serious.

Debbie and the three men had, by this time, dressed and were ready to leave us. Susan didn't make any attempt to cover herself allowing her naked body to be viewed by us all. She took delight in moving her legs apart so we could see the cum was still slowly running down between her legs. What a slut!

After Debbie and the three men had left, I moved over to Susan and told her I loved her and hoped she would be able to forgive me for the trouble I had caused. Susan just grinned at me and told me she would never forgive me as long as she lived. She would stay at our home for the near future, mainly because of Kathy, but we would never be man and wife again. She told me she would now actively seek other partners whenever she felt like it and would enjoy having sex with them but never me!

One of the things I had previously liked about Susan was that she was always a woman of her word! Now I realized she would probably never treat me as a husband and I would like the rest of my life unable to enjoy her body again. The torture continued for a long time and I just couldn't see any possibility of Susan ever accepting me back as a husband. I sincerely regretted my lust for Debbie and, although I visit her occasionally when Dick is away, and we fuck like teenagers, I always have to leave her afterwards and can never enjoy that lovely feeling of a woman holding me after we have fucked! I have learned a very hard lesson. I really don't believe Susan will ever forgive me!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,443 Followers
12