The KA Series 02

Story Info
Part II of their meeting.
2.4k words
3.38
6.3k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke to the beep-beep-beep of her alarm the next morning, lying in her bed completely naked. She pulled back the thin sheet and looked down across her skin, searching for the bruises that were certain to be there. It didn't take long for her to see marks that he had made on her torso and breasts. She stood up and faced her full length mirror and did a full turn, stopping halfway to check one side of her back and then the other. There were marks there as well from either the flogger, belt, or riding crop that he had used the night before.

She went into the bathroom and hopped into the shower. She bathed and prepared her hair and makeup for an appearance she believed he might like.

For attire, she dressed simply. She picked out a skirt, her nicest lace bra, and a top. After having her panties stuffed in her mouth last night, she decided against wearing any today.

She made the trek back to his hotel and arrived just before eleven in the morning. She nervously stood outside the door and prepared to knock when the door swung open. There he stood, in his black boxer briefs and nothing else.

"Good Morning, Slut," he greeted.

"Good Morning, Sir," she responded.

He stepped aside to let her enter the room. She instinctively went over to the spot where he had her go the night before and waited.

"Kneel."

She dropped and watched as he came up in front of her, lowered his boxer briefs and put the head of his cock to her lips. She took him in her mouth and started to suck him off, his cock growing to its full length after a minute.

She felt hands on the back of her head, her straightened hair twisted into his hands, then her head taken control of as he began to fuck her mouth again. He would fuck her quickly, then stop and slowly force his cock all the way in, sliding part-way down her throat. It took a few tries before she was able to relax and allow him to all the way down.

Once his balls were touching her chin, he would hold himself there a second, admire his work, and then pull his cock most of the way out of her mouth as she gasped for breath. Another minute of quick thrusts and then back into her throat until she got very used to having a cock in her throat.

He fucked her roughly like this for a while until she felt him moan, pull out of her mouth, and hold his cock just above her. She leaned her head back as he came, spraying her prettily made up face with his seed. He covered her, getting some in one of her eyes, some running down her cheeks, and some across her open mouth.

She swallowed what she could and went to scoop up the rest.

"No, Slut," he ordered. "Leave it."

"Yes, Sir," she knew to respond.

He stepped back, went over to the desk where all the toys still lay, and grabbed a camera. He aimed it down at her as she looked back up and clicked off a few shots.

"Very nice, Slut."

"Thank you, Sir."

She looked over at the bed now and noticed that he had set out rope on it. He saw her line of vision and smiled.

"Not yet, Slut. Up and out of those clothes."

He went and sat in the chair by the window as she stood in her spot and pulled her top up over her head. She felt it brush by the cum on her face and knew there would be a little spot on it for when she left. She reached back and unhooked her bra, sliding it off. Then she undid the clasp on her skirt and unzipped it, letting it slide over her hips and drop to the floor around her legs.

"I see you enjoyed the night air on your pussy so much that you remained pantiless, Slut."

"Yes, Sir. I liked it very much."

"That's good, Slut," he goaded.

She stood there naked as he admired her. She desperately wanted to use her hands to cover herself, but knew that would warrant a response, so she just let them hang to her sides. She could see her nipples harden quickly and stand at attention for his viewing pleasure and sense the moisture beginning to form between her legs.

He stood up, turned toward the desk and picked something up. As he walked over to her, she noticed that he was now carrying a wooden paddle. He stood a good six inches taller than her and she had to look up into his eyes as he stood next to her. He reached out and spun her to where she was facing the mirror, then pushed down from the side on her back, bending her over so that her hands were now on the dresser that was against the wall.

The cum that had run down from her face and had settled on her tits was now starting to drip down to the carpet as she felt him running the paddle across her back and ass. He moved around her while touching every inch of her naked flesh with the paddle.

"Beg me, Slut."

"Please spank me, Sir," she replied.

"Beg."

She figured that her first response wouldn't be enough, so she thought for a second and blurted out, "Pretty please spank my dirty Slut ass, Sir."

She looked at herself in the mirror as he swung back and delivered the first contact. Instinctively, she announced out loud "one."

He alternated cheeks until she got to one hundred, moving the contact all across her round firm ass, striking some high, some low, and some in the middle. By the time he was finished, she had tears in her eyes and her ass stung with the heat of it. She wished silently that he would allow her to turn around and see the damage, but he left her there bent over as he went back to the desk.

He came back with a cup and stood behind her. She gasped as the first piece of ice touched her skin, sending a cool sensation into her body. He worked the ice all across the beaten area and she felt the water dripping down across her feet. With the second piece, he not only touched the areas where he paddled her, but circled her pussy with it, stopping to hold it against her clit. The third piece he worked around her ass, circle her hole with it as it melted. Then the fourth back to her pussy, ensuring that her clit was rock hard as he rubbed it quickly and firmly, using a cupped hand to hold it against her while his fingers circled.

As the ice completely melted, he kept rubbing her clit until she bucked against him, moaning and breathing heavily. She could tell he wanted her to cum and as he rubbed faster and faster she obliged. She felt her juices drip down onto his hand and her knees buckle a little as her body responded. He held his hand there throughout her orgasm then reached up and used her hair to dry his hand off.

She still stood there bent over now, looking at herself in the mirror, still breathing heavily when she could have sworn she heard a knock at the door. She watched as he strode around her and walked over to the door and swung it open.

"The fresh towels...." she heard the stranger's voice trail off, although she heard enough to know it was a man. She also knew he was able to look past and see her standing there. Her nipples hardened again as he let her be on display for the hotel staff member.

"Thank you so much," he replied and slowly let the door swing shut. She heard the towels being set down in the bathroom and stood there embarrassed as he crossed behind her again, giving her a firm spank for good measure.

"Up on the bed now, Slut, on all fours," he commanded.

"Yes, Sir," she obeyed.

Once on all fours and facing the mirror, she watched as he secured the ropes. She saw first that he tied her hands to the ropes in front of her, securing them in place. Then she felt ropes around her waist, pulling her hips back, holding her in doggiestyle position. He tied ropes around her knees pulling them forward a bit, and other ropes around her ankles attached to the headboard of the bed. She was right in the middle of the bed now, secured on all fours, unable to shift very much at all.

She watched as he went back over to the desk and picked up a lighter in one hand and multiple candles in the other of varying colors. He lit each one and sat down in the chair again as they began to burn. Time stood still for her, knowing he was going to cover her in wax in the near future.

After some time, he stood up and surveyed the candles, picking each one up and moving them to the night stand next to the bed. He went back and grabbed the riding crop before climbing up behind her, kneeling between her spread legs, and stroking his cock. She felt the hard tip press against her pussy and his head slip inside her. He started fucking her with slow, smooth strokes as she watched them both in the mirror.

He kept this up for a bit, listening to her whimper a bit. She then watched as he reached over and grabbed the first of the candles. He kept pumping into her as he slowly dropped the hot wax onto her upper back, going from side to side. She arched a bit as it hit and felt the heat rise between her own legs, the wetness of her pussy more obvious to both of them.

He set that candle down and grabbed the next. This one's contents destined for her middle back and again she responded to the feel of it as made contact. His cock's pace maintaining an even rhythm.

The third candle's wax touched her asscheeks and this time her body could not hold back, her juices covering his cock as he continued to fuck into her. The wax touching both cheeks and dripping some into her spread ass crack. Her feeling it cover her hole was a new feeling, one she definitely liked.

She dropped her head as the orgasm hit and didn't watch as he set the third candle down, trading it for the riding crop. She suddenly felt her hair tugged, him having a firm grasp of it now, pulling her head back.

She did feel his pace starting to quicken in her pussy, then felt the first sting of the riding crop over her wax covered back. She felt the wax spray off of her as he delivered blow after blow to her back, watched him swing it down across her as he yanked back on her hair. She felt the sting of pain increase on her back as the wax was disintegrated.

The sting also started to move further down as he began striking her already paddled ass. She started to feel like a prize race horse with her hair as the reins, the ropes her saddle, and him as the rider. He leaned forward now while pumping her pussy, setting his left elbow square into her back, twisting up the slack in her hair to keep her head yanked back. She watched him move the crop to the side and felt its sting on her right breast now. He also took a few shots across her inner right thigh, alternating a few strikes between them both.

"Ready for the homestretch, Slut?" He asked.

"Yes, Sir," she nervously answered. Her body truly enjoying the punishment though.

She watched him lean back up, letting her hair back out to its full length, still gripped tightly. He picked up the pace on her pussy to a frantic pace now and added the riding crop to her ass and thighs with alarming speed. The pain on her right ass cheek was unbearable as he sent blow after blow down to it, the flesh rolling like waves as his hips thrust quickly against it. She could feel his balls slapping against her clit as all the sensations of pain from her ass, scalp as he yanked, and pussy as he fucked her hard well up inside her.

She came hard, loudly yelling out, not caring who was in the rooms near them. She felt him drive deep inside her and flood her pussy with his hot cum, releasing her hair so her head could drop again as she felt their cum mix inside her. Knowing how slutty she felt because of it.

He stayed there for a minute, feathering her back and ass, until he pulled his cock out. He walked around in front of her, got up on the bed, and as custom would have it, made her clean off his cock with her mouth. She tasted his cum mixed with hers and felt even nastier than she had before.

She then watched as he got dressed, went over to the dresser and grabbed a few items, then came back to the bed and moved in behind her again. She felt a toy move inside her well fucked pussy, felt him turn on the power and knew instantly that it was a g-spot toy like her own. Then she felt him removing all the wax from around her asshole. She watched in the mirror as he put the plug in his own mouth to lube it up, remove it and hold it against her opening.

She eventually relaxed enough to let the tip slide in. He moved it back out and repeated the process, allowing her to widen gradually over time until he was able to slide the whole thing in. Once she was plugged, she smacked her left asscheek, got up and sat back in the chair.

"I'm just going to enjoy this view for a bit before heading down to the bar to grab a drink and some food. I might even see if I can make a few friends and invite them back to the room," he said.

She looked over at him nervously, then said, "Yes, Sir."

"Good, Slut. We'll see how you like being fucked over and over again today." And with that, he got up and left the room, leaving her on all fours with two toys inside her. She could still taste his cum on her lips, feel it inside her, and knew that he owned her holes a little longer on this day....