The KA Series 03

Story Info
The 3rd in a series inspired by a muse.
2.2k words
3.5
6.1k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was nervous, having called up a guy she used to work with. They had had a previous tryst one time after a holiday party, outside in his car after the event ended. She remembered he had been rough, and she had been exploring that side of herself in recent weeks. She thought he might be exactly what she needed since people at her online chat sites had been working her sexuality up into a frenzy for those same number of weeks.

She got dressed in a pair of jeans, sexy white lace bra, and mostly see through top that accentuated her bra and the 34DD breasts they held within. She liked having her tits on display, her nipples becoming more sensitive over the last few years. She remembered he had been especially rough on them during their first hookup, and was secretly hoping that would be the case again.

He showed up at her apartment and she invited him in for a drink while they decided what they wanted to do. They decided on going out to a club and having more drinks there and sat down on her couch to catch up a bit.

In the course of the conversation, she opened up about some of her recent sessions she had been subjected to online by her doms. Just the previous night, she had been given the choice between two punishments for her slutiness, with one being dumping warm candle wax on herself.

She accepted that one and her dom made her pour the warm liquid all over her tits and nipples. She loved the look and feel of it, taking pictures with her phone's camera after the wax had hardened. With the awesome photos still fresh on her mind, she had that excited feeling of needing to show someone, so she decided to show him.

She confessed about her desire to explore her pleasures through pain as they talked about other things during the first round of drinks. As they finished them, they decided it was time to head out to the club. She excused herself to grab her purse out of her room and got up off the couch and started to head to the back of her apartment.

Once inside her room, she walked over to her bed to grab it off the surface when she sensed him coming up behind her.

"We need to do something before we go," he whispered in her ear.

Before she could turn, his hands were on her back, bending her over and forcing her down onto the bed. His hands quickly moved down to her pants, unbuttoning them, then sliding them down over her hips and knees.

She felt his mouth on her pussy right after that, licking her and sucking on her clit. His hands were on her ass spreading her cheeks out, allowing himself better access to her. He kept this up for a long time before flipping her over onto her back, her pants now around her ankles. His head slipped back in between her thighs and he went back to french kissing her pussy.

She was so turned on, not having much choice in what was happening to her. He was so assertive, she hadn't had a chance to object before her pants were being torn down. She loved that, and her body responded in kind.

He kept at her pussy, working her closer to her first orgasm. Her laying back, grinding her hips into his hungry mouth. She wanted to cum so bad, having had orgasms almost every night, but by her toys and not from a real man.

Just before she got there, he pulled back, standing up.

"Shall we go out for bit," he said.

Knowing the mood was broken, she agreed and pulled her pants back up over her very wet pussy. She gathered herself, grabbed her purse and headed outside to his car with him.

They drove down into the city, parking on the street outside the club. There were people walking around everywhere, she noticed.

"We have to do something else before we go in," he said.

He reached over and quickly unbuttoned her shirt, opening it up wide, exposing her lace white bra and huge tits. She nervously looked to her right, and noticed that her window was cracked open, allowing even more of a view to passersby.

As she looked right, she was shocked to see the top of his head as he leaned in and kissed her chest. Using a hand to free one of her nipples, he began sucking on that. She sat there, helplessly allowing him to have his way with her tits. Knowing that if people were to pan to the side, they would see them. He switched over, giving her other nipple some attention, both nipples out, but covered by his body.

She felt his hand slide down the front of her jeans now. He slid his fingers between her slit, feeling the moisture that was there. Dipping them in, getting them covered. He sucked for a while longer, moving between them, fingering he a bit more.

Finally, he pulled back, pulled his hand out and put his fingers in his mouth. She watched as he tasted her, quickly reaching down to cover her tits from view. She buttoned up her shirt as he opened the door and got out of the car, her following once she was presentable.

They went into the club, heading to the bar. She was quite flustered already, unsure how to behave now that he had taken control. All she knew was that she wanted a drink or nine to help her relax and be able to go with the flow of what he wanted from her.

As they stood there drinking, his hands would wander across her, touching where he wanted. He would casually lean in and add his mouth to her neck instead of using his hands. It had been a while since she was touched by a man like this, too long. She liked being pawed in front of all the people at the bar.

They settled in for a few rounds, her drinking rum and cokes. She was getting nice and drunk and he has decided the time was right to head back to her apartment before she got too drunk to be of any use. The went back outside, climbed into his car, and made the drive back.

She keyed them into the apartment and turned on the lights.

"Take off all of your clothes," he ordered.

She was conscientious about being naked usually, but the alcohol gave her extra courage. She removed her top, then bra, then pants. She was naked now and he led her over to her coffee table outside her kitchen. He bent her over the table and started to spank her ass with his hands.

She stood there taking the strikes, loving each one. He reddened her ass nicely, then felt in between her legs for the moisture he was sure would be there. He added some kissing and biting from behind, starting at her neck and shoulders, working his way down her back and in between her legs from behind. He continued this for a while before standing her up and leading her over to her couch.

They laid down and were kissing at first, then he continued kissing all over her body. He added the biting again and then his fingers joined into the action. She had cum once at the coffee table and he worked her over on the couch until she came again for him.

They stayed there for a while longer until he got up and led her to the bed. He pushed her down again and began fingering her pussy from behind as she lay on her stomach. He used a single finger at first, then added a second. He finally added a third and she felt nicely used now. She writhed and moaned for him, showing her pleasure. She felt him grab her legs and flip her over so she was on her back.

Now instead of licking and sucking on her pussy and tits, he began slapping them. He would slap her clit, then her nipple, then reach up and twist. He cycled from one to the other and over again. Repeating this process for a long time, seeing the juices cover his hands after he would slap her clit. She would moan with each contact, loving the feeling of her body being handled so roughly.

She wanted him and tried to touch him but her hands were pushed away. He was in control and her body was the focus tonight. He was calling her a dirty whore and telling her how slutty she looked as he was groping her.

"What toys do you have, Slut?" he inquired.

She told him that she had a dildo, a clit stimulator, and a g-spot toy. He made her get up and get them and then had her lay back down again. He put the g-spot toy inside her, then held the clit stimulator against her pussy.

She thrashed openly now, not noticing that her windows were open. She moaned loud enough that after the fact, she was certain that her neighbors must have heard her getting abused. He continued to work on her pussy, forcing another orgasm.

He then switched up toys, keeping the clit stimulator on her, but replacing the g-spot toy with the classic dildo. He fucked her roughly with that one, her loving it all the same. He went to town on her, taking his time, working her up to another climax. She loved this new feeling and took every thrust from her dildo. She wanted him so badly now, probably would have done anything he asked to get his cock. But he was disciplined, using only her toys.

He kept pounding her pussy with the dildo until she hit another uncontrollable moment and came. Then he withdrew the toys and noted how late it had become. He suggested they get some rest and she did not object because he wad worked her pussy over so nicely.

She passed out in his arms, him behind her.

She woke up in the same position, but this time his hand had moved around her torso and was right in between her legs. His fingers were rubbing her wet pussy, spreading her lips, taunting her clit. His hand was on her neck now, holding her in place. He was making it apparent that her body was still his.

He eventually flipped her around to face him, then went back to kissing, biting, and eating her out. She could tell that he really enjoyed her body as he worked her to another orgasm. At one point, she had decided to reach down and touch his cock. She wanted it, even if to only stroke.

He pushed her hand away and told her no, but after her latest orgasm, he shifted up between her legs as she lay there on her back. He slid right inside her well spread lips, already having lubricated them with mouth. He fucked into her like that, her moaning again like the whore that she was. She let him have his way with her pussy, loving the feeling of his cock, finally getting it inside her.

He had withheld it for so long from her that she had built up the anticipation. He continued talking dirty to her, letting her know that he owned her pussy as long as he was here. She was more wet than she had been all night, needing to have a cock inside her. Her body feeling sore from all the punishment it had taken, her pussy lips finally being able to be wrapped tightly around a cock.

He picked up the pace and finally came, collapsing on top of her. He pulled out and got dressed shortly afterwards, needing to get to work later that morning.

She lay there in bed, ravaged. The soreness really began to set in then, soreness that began in her well fucked and fingered pussy and emanated across her well spanked ass. She reached down, going across her slapped nipples, then down to her smacked clit.

She peered down, seeing a small bruise forming on her right breast and loved it. She liked having a reminder of a great night's events. Something she could flaunt to one of her online doms. The thought of having to tell people, which she knew one of them would force her to do, turned her on all over again. She wanted to brag about what a slut she was becoming, needed to. And she knew that she would get that opportunity.

Once he left, she immediately grabbed her computer and signed in to her online Yahoo and Chatsite accounts to seek out ears for her stories. It only took a few minutes for her to achieve her goal and relive the night all over again, shyly at first in the public room, then more open with one of her doms.

She smiled knowing that he enjoyed hearing about how slutty she was, but was also a little disappointed that her belt and candles did not get to make appearances during the activities. That would come on her next escapade.