The Kagaijin Chronicles: Tsuyoken Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be true to yourself," I urged her, spreading apart the lips of her pussy with my pinky and index finger as I playfully tapped against her deeper regions with my other two fingers. "Let go of the fears and prejudices in your mind, and listen to the truth that is now awakening throughout your beautiful body. You don't want me to stop this."

"P-please..." she wailed again, shaking her head and then locking my eyes in hers, which held me captive in their tearful, pleading stare. "Please, Sensei. M-more... Please... don't stop!"

No other words could have elated me more. "Oh Yumi," I groaned, kissing her fiercely and using my unoccupied arm to grasp the back of her head and rub her scalp. She continued to whimper and moan as I caressed her, and by now, her pussy had already begun to soak the blanket with its longing. After a minute or so of this passive, gentle activity, I reluctantly pulled my lips from hers and withdrew my hand from between her legs.

"No," she moaned. "Don't... please."

"I'm not going to stop," I assured her, making a trail of kisses from her chin down across her breasts, past her belly button until I reached the place in which she was so eager to be touched. "I am only giving you my focused and utter devotion where you want it most. Does that please you, my angel?"

She glanced fearfully down at me for a moment before hastily covering her face with her hands. "I... I don't want you to look at me..." she sobbed. "This isn't right... but oh, I can't stand it! What is wrong with me?"

"You are becoming a woman, my darling," I replied with a loving kiss on the firm mound of flesh atop her moist, swollen pussy. "What you feel is both natural and wonderful. I love you, and I want to make you happy. I want to give you such pleasure that you'll know without a moment's hesitation that you belong to me, just as I belong to you. Your own body wants the same thing, don't you see? Right now it's aching and pining for the love I can give it. You need me, my lovely. Why can't you just listen to your instincts and accept that?" I pressed the tip of my tongue against the delicate fold of skin at the base of her opening, and I slowly licked upwards, humming contentedly in response to the gasps and shrieks she made as I gradually traced my tongue along every bit of her saturated, hypersensitive skin. Her hands shot down to my head, and she again grabbed fistfuls of my hair as she desperately clung to the source of her newfound ecstasy.

"I can't take much more," she panted. "Oh god, it feels so strange! I... I can't possibly describe it!"

Eager to hear more of her impassioned cries, I used my well-lubricated fingercles to gently hold open her twitching, swollen lips, and I began deftly licking and pressing against her rigid, engorged clitoris. If I had been a human male, the force with which she yanked at my hair might have rendered me bald in many places, but fortunately for me, her efforts produced little more than a light stinging sensation, which I rather enjoyed, to tell you the truth. She shrieked and screeched like a scalded cat, and though I'm sure she thought the sensations were more than she could bear, her clenched fingers and her quivering legs clung to me as though they would never let go. Her entire frame was shaking and squirming in response to the alien sensations, and her pussy was oozing copious amounts of her own juice in anticipation.

Fearing that I was going to end the process too early for my liking, I turned my attentions away from the sensitive bud, and instead began to trace slow circles around her puckering, drenched entrance. Her arms fell from my hair and landed limply at her sides, as though the sudden rush of pleasure had exhausted her. She wrapped shaky legs about my neck, cradling my head with them. Enjoying the way she responded to such simple caresses, I gingerly poked my way just inside her trembling opening. I felt her legs stiffen and her breath catch in her throat as she undoubtedly felt a pang of fear, but I was very gentle, and she managed to relax when she realized that she wasn't in pain. The effects of my cum had utterly obliterated any post-coitus tenderness she might have had, and even the light pain that might otherwise have been plaguing her system from this invasive maneuver would only register in her mind as sexual pleasure for now.

That, of course, was the very reason why it was so important for me to remain with her. If she were to injure herself while in such a state... I shuddered to imagine it. Such instances had occurred in the past many times with human wives, as well as with animal ones, and it was always a tragic event. It was our duty and our privilege to shelter and love our mates during their times of greatest need. The effects of the aphrodisiac lasted for several hours, but would wear off after that, even if more was added, and would not work again for nearly twenty hours or more. Nevertheless, those active hours are why the mating ritual is so sacred to my people. It is a time of great pleasure, but also a time of great danger for our loved ones.

Slowly and carefully, I inserted several inches of my tongue into her, using every alert muscle to touch and caress my beloved's inner sanctum. She gasped loudly and tightened her legs' grip on my neck as she felt wave after wave of pleasure wash over her from the attention I gave her seeping pussy. She dug her fingers into the blanket and she ground her teeth as the urgent, precursory waves of pleasure signaling her impending orgasm began to spread throughout her body. I knew that it would be impossible to do anything further to her without taking her over the edge, so I retreated for a moment and gently removed her legs from around my perspiring neck.

"Please don't stop," she panted, gripping the sides of my face and trying to push me back toward her inviting, sensitive regions. "I... I'll beg if you want."

"Oh, my precious darling," I crooned, grasping one of her hands in mine and kissing its palm tenderly. "It isn't my wish for you to have to beg for what you desire! I only wanted to make sure you were ready for me. I am going to enter you again."

"I... I want," she stammered, her voice thick with desire, but her will teetering between indecision and the need for release. She looked up at me and stared plaintively into my eyes, hers a mixture of pleasure, doubt, and definite fear. "I... want you inside me, Sensei. Please... please don't stop." The shame of her admission caused fresh tears to form and stream down the sides of her face, mingling with the sweat that was already there. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, and she had just asked me to make love to her. I was delirious with joy.

"Yes, Yumi," I replied through a haze of fevered passion. "A thousand times, yes!" I slid backward a bit and stood upright on my knees as I reached down to part her legs in front of mine. She shyly opened them for me, giving me the most splendid view of her quivering, stunning figure as, for the first time ever, she invited me of her own will. I had to undertake a mighty effort to keep my hands from shaking as I positioned the tip of my phallus just outside her timid portal. She held her breath as I slowly and gently pressed my way inside her, and thanks to the liberal quantity of juice she had secreted, I had no great difficulty finding my way inside.

The action had quite the opposite effect on her now as it had when I had performed it the first time earlier that evening. She tried desperately to keep from crying aloud, but the pleasure was too overwhelming, and she released several wailing moans. She tossed her head and writhed in response to my slow, deliberate penetration, and her breath was coming and going so quickly it appeared as though she were hyperventilating. When I had at last completed my entry, I gently cupped my arms beneath her neck and her stiffly arched back before lifting her off the bed entirely, pressing her tenderly to my chest and resting the side of my face atop her precious head. She immediately flung her arms behind my back and clung tightly to me. Additionally, she wrapped her legs about my waist as I repositioned my hands on her irresistibly squeezable buttocks for better leverage.

"Please hurry," she begged me earnestly, burying her face in my chest. "I can't stand it... I'm... I'm losing control."

"Just relax and let me guide you to Nirvana," I purred. I gently rocked her up and down along the shaft of my cock, and I felt her shudder and spasm at the sensations this motion induced inside her most delicate of places. I felt her grip on my back tighten and relax in time to the steady motion, and before long it had become a kind of blissful resonance between us. Each one built upon the motion of the other, and each one added to the pleasure of both. It was the most wonderful, loving experience I had ever enjoyed, and I knew that no length of time spent enjoying it would ever be enough for me.

"It's so good," she moaned, losing control of her twitching lips as a line of drool escaped and struck my already moistened abdomen. "I... I think I'm... ah! S-sensei!"

"I know. Just let it happen, my love. Let your body sing to you," I replied, snaking my tongue down to her ear and tickling it just inside the inner folds. She responded with a harsh cry, and as I maintained my slow, deliberate pace, I felt her toes curl into the small of my back, and her fingers claw more rapidly against the tough skin on my back.

"Oh god," she shrieked, pulling away from my chest and throwing her head backward. "I... ah... aaah!" Her face contorted, and as I beheld the wondrous sight of her upper body jerking and convulsing, her beautiful tits bouncing erratically with the movement, I was immediately filled with the most insatiable lust. I felt her vaginal muscles contract and grip my cock like a vice, and I knew that her pleasure had reached its peak. She let out a wailing scream that began strongly as the intensity of her climax first slammed into her senses, and then gradually ebbed off as her muscles lost their tension, and the aftermath of her orgasm washed through her body, filling every cell with exhausting, blissful relaxation.

As she began to fall backwards, I shifted one of my hands up behind her shoulders to guide her descent, and I gently laid her back upon the soft blankets, stroking her face affectionately as I witnessed her expression in the waning throes of ecstasy. She had tightly shut her eyes, and she was biting her lower lip to the point where she had begun to draw blood. Without removing my impatient member from her pulsing, constricting pussy, I lowered myself onto her and gently began to pry her teeth away from her lip with my coaxing tongue. When she felt me touch her with the warm, slimy appendage, she opened her eyes and let her jaw fall slack. I tenderly licked the minor wound clean, and I closed my eyes as I pressed my lips to hers in a deep, passionate kiss. She lay still beneath me, her arms lying limply on either side of her head, and her hands open, but curled ever so slightly. She made no move whatsoever to protest as I gently rocked my pelvic region in a wide, circular motion.

She had become completely and utterly obedient, even if that wasn't exactly the right word for it. A better choice might have been "accepting," as I felt certain that, no matter what I did at this point, she would not resist. As I had predicted, my potent, kagaijin seed had done its part to deliver to her the unbelievable, mind-blowing orgasm that I had felt certain would change her mind about me, and about my people.

As I pulled my lips from hers and gazed lovingly into the face of my bride, I saw an expression I hadn't expected. Through the film of euphoria and calm, I thought I recognized a flicker of fear, and as I continued to stare at her, it was confirmed by the small, silent tears that formed at the outer edges of her eyes and began to make their way down the contours of Yumi's face. I gently caught the tears in my fingers, and she closed her eyes and her mouth, turning her head aside slightly as her body gave an inward, sobbing shudder. She had been made to see the pleasures that awaited her as the wife of a kagaijin, but it was obvious that she was yet unconvinced that I was not some kind of monster. Sighing dejectedly, I withdrew my phallus from her, and I lay down beside her, pulling one of the drier blankets over the top of her to keep her warm, and draping one hand over that to keep her beside me.

"You're not going to keep going?" she asked quietly without opening her eyes, her confusion plain enough in her voice. "Is it because I'm not fighting you this time?"

"Certainly not," I chuckled reproachfully at her. "I don't get any pleasure out of forcing you to endure what you don't want. I suppose I could try to ignore your feelings if I really thought it necessary, but inevitably, I know I cannot escape them forever. Your body wants more, but your mind is afraid. I simply don't feel justified in taking advantage of you while you are so conflicted."

"But... you felt justified last time?" she continued, this time opening her eyes and turning her face to look at mine. "Even though I begged you to stop?"

"I knew that any woman in your position would have protested, given what you knew about me," I replied honestly, staring back at her remarkably acute gaze. "This is the way it is with my people. We are feared and hated, and simply by revealing ourselves to our prospective lovers, we alienate ourselves from them. In truth, nearly all women who become our mates must suffer love by force in their first mating. If our kind were seen as equals among your people, perhaps it wouldn't have to be so, but it is not something we can change."

"When I thought you were just Akayama-sensei," she said quietly, closing her eyes and turning her face away again, "I saw a man with a kind, gentle heart, who always treated me with respect and civility. When I found out that you weren't even human, I forgot all that. I just don't see how it can be - that you are both Tsu Akayama, and Tsuyoken. The man I met at Tokyo University does not exist. He's nothing more than a lure you use to bait women who might like that persona. That is what I thought when I realized you were a kagaijin."

"Although it's true that we veil ourselves in deceit when we enter the human world," I admitted, wondering where this conversation would take me, "the man you met does exist. Even if he doesn't look the way you thought he did, he still exists, because that man is the one lying next to you. I don't need to act a different way when I'm pretending to be human. I am who I am. I actually do regret doing the unspeakable act you're referring to, but only the pain and terror that it must have caused you. I only wonder if it was all worthwhile. It doesn't always happen that the pleasure of mating with a kagaijin is the sole deciding factor in whether or not a woman agrees to be his mate. However, it usually plays a large part. I could see in your eyes that you were still afraid of me, and it filled me with a sorrow I have never known before. I can't bring myself to feed that fear. For the first time in my life, I'm at a loss as to what I should do. I can never remember feeling so indecisive and confused."

"You know, it's so odd," Yumi replied, sitting up and looking down at me. "You're not really the way I've been taught kagaijin are. They say you are cold, unfeeling brutes that rape women without mercy and hold them captive so that they can unwillingly bear your children. This belief is so strong that there are said to be many factions of our government devoted to the study and practice of eradicating you from the planet. The same is true for other countries, or so I've heard."

"Naturally, we are aware of this," I said with a nod. "We know the extent of the hatred the human race feels for our kind, and it grieves us to know it. We don't like being called monsters, especially since we have no other means to survive as a race without merging with other species."

"So why don't you retaliate?" she prodded me. "Why don't you just kill off the ones who could do you real harm, and leave the ones you might want to take as your mates?"

"Because doing so would make us cold, unfeeling brutes," I chuckled. "We are not guiltless or immaculate; don't get the wrong idea. It's just that we don't see any reason to take such drastic measures. Humans may be the smartest creatures on the planet apart from us, but they aren't smart enough. Occasionally, they might inadvertently discover the identity of a stray kagaijin or his family, but never have they been able to outwit us entirely. Besides, such wanton killing is not in the nature of my people. We prefer to coexist as seamlessly and unobtrusively as we can. We are a part of this world, just as you are, and as are the rest of your kind. Causing strife between our species only brings pain and suffering to both sides. If we can avoid that at the cost of our reputations among humans, then so be it."

She regarded these words quietly for a few moments, and then she shivered and lay back down, drawing the covers over herself for warmth. The room wasn't exactly cold, but apparently the heated activity from earlier had raised her body temperature slightly.

"I don't think I hate you," she said at last, staring fixedly at me and curling up into a cozy little ball under the blanket. "But I want you to tell me a few things before I decide for certain. Why exactly did you choose me? Why does any kagaijin choose a mate in particular? And how long do you commit yourselves to one?"

I was elated that she had taken such an open-minded view of things. I should have expected such reasoning from her, though, as her own nature rendered her a forgiving, accommodating person.

"Kagaijin choose mates for life, and we base our choices on many of the same reasons humans do. We form bonds with our prospective lovers in our daily lives, and sometimes, we just fall in love. Rarely a special woman enters our lives, and we can think of nothing and no one else. The impulses to protect her, to own her, to be owned by her - these things are common desires in those of us who are stricken with love. I knew you were the one I wanted nearly right away. You were the most beautiful creature I had ever laid eyes on, and as I grew to know you more, I found more and more things about you that I loved. You are kind, gentle, and eager to learn. You share many of my interests, including an insatiable love of archeology. Most of all though, you have an amazing ability for understanding and sympathy."

I recalled a certain event I had witnessed, and I smiled at the pleasant memory. "I happened to see you once while you were visiting a someone in the nursery. When the child made his flying leap off of the desk and slammed his head against the windowsill, the way you reacted was a beautiful thing. While your acquaintance - the children's own caregiver - panicked and ran to get the nearest nurse, you simply picked the child up, set him back on his feet, and said something I couldn't hear to him. Then the most wondrous thing happened. He stopped crying, and he let out a little giggle before smacking the windowsill and going back to play with the others. By the time your acquaintance and the nurse had arrived, he had quite forgotten about the whole affair, and he was very angry that they were interrupting his play time for something as unnecessary as ointment and a bandage."

"Oh, right," she chuckled. "I called him little Ultraman after that! The silly thing must have suddenly thought he had acquired the power to fly. Anyway, what I did was nothing special. I just did what I thought my own parents would have done to me - I thanked him for attacking that dangerous windowsill for me, and I told him how sorry I was that it had hit him as it did. I suggested that he hit it back and show it that it couldn't very well hurt him." She grinned impishly.