The Karin Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
Three's company.
3.3k words
3.5
4.8k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seandir
seandir
3 Followers

Sunset on the island of Svaarka was always beautiful and Karin had spent many evenings watching it. Today he wanted to share his favorite evening pastime with Bella.

Her golden hair shone in the orange light. Her blue eyes shyly looked into his and then at the ground before looking into the horizon. Her cheeks had the slightest hint of a blush.

They had been seeing each other for weeks. Her parents and his grandparents approved of their relationship. Karin couldn't have been happier.

They were at Karin's favorite spot on the island to watch sunsets, the Northern Cliffs. They were holding hands and watching the sun set. He turned to face her.

"I am too distracted to watch the sunset," Karin said, turning to face her.

Bella giggled and looked away. Karin could sense that she was nervous. Her hands were trembling. He ran his hand up her arm, through her hair, and pulled her in to kiss her forehead. The flowery scent in her hair was intoxicating. Bella raised her head to look into his eyes as he lowered his hand down her back. Her eyes reflected his desire for her. He leaned in closer and pressed his lips to hers.

The kiss got stronger and he felt her become more aggressive as well. He bit down lightly on her lower lip, making her groan in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

He pulled away from her and looked into her blue eyes. She looked back at him, bit her lip and nodded. He moved his hands up her back to untie the lace holding up her dress. She seemed hesitant about letting go of her bodice, holding back just so lightly. Karin took off his shirt. She drank in the sight of his body hungrily. She let her dress fall to the ground.

Karin was speechless. He did not want the moment to ever end. Bella's body was perfect. Her bosom was perfectly round and pointed. Her hips curved so elegantly he could not draw his eyes away. The faint patch of hair covering her womanhood caught his attention. Her shapely legs were pulled close together. Karin could feel the blood rushing to his loins.

He looked up when he heard Bella giggle again. She was staring at his erection which was now very visible through his pants. He started undoing his pants, but she stopped him. She knelt in from of him and eased his hard shaft out of his pants. Her delicate touch made his member throb in pleasure. She wrapped her hand around his thick manhood. Her eyes went wide as it reached its fully erect state. He groaned as she started to slide her hand along his hard shaft.

Bella felt her body burn with desire. She loved the way Karin's body reacted to her touch. The hard member in her hand was throbbing with pleasure. She stopped stroking and bent down to kiss it. She kissed up and down the entire length of his hard member. When she reached the top again, she licked the clear liquid that had formed at the tip. She didn't mind the taste at all. She had been worried about that.

Gaining confidence, Bella slid the entire shaft into her mouth. Karin moaned. The warmth of her mouth was driving him mad with excitement. She pushed in more and more of it in till she was sure she couldn't take any more. She pulled it out slowly and repeated it. She was trying to watch Karin's face carefully as she did this. Karin's eyes were closed and she thought she heard him moan.

Karin couldn't believe he had lasted this long. He was ready to explode. He could feel the pressure building inside.

"Ugh... Bella, I... Ahh..." was all he could manage.

"Oh!" said Bella, taken by surprise. Karin felt his shaft squirt his seed onto her face. She raised her hands in defense, but it was too late. Bella could feel the warm fluid trickling down her cheek, and chin onto her breasts.

"Bella, I'm so sorry. I tried to..." Karin started saying. Bella laughed and wiped her lips. She stood up and kissed him on the mouth.

"You don't think we're done, do you?" Bella asked, grinning.

Karin looked at her, unbelievingly. She was no longer the shy girl from a few moments ago. They lay down on the ground. The kissing became frantic as Karin felt his cock becoming stiff again. He slid his hand down her hips.

*Stop being such a pussy and fuck her already.*

Karin froze. He looked around for the source of the voice. He could hear someone breathing heavily. He looked around to make sure they were not being watched, but there was nowhere to hide. He looked at Bella, who looked confused.

"Is something wrong?" she asked.

"I thought I heard someone," he said.

He looked around once more and turned his attention back to the gorgeous naked woman under him. Suddenly, his vision blurred. His hand forced its way to Bella's womanhood. Karin tried to slow down but he couldn't control himself. Bella closed her eyes. She gasped as his index finger penetrated her.

Karin's finger worked its way in out of Bella's wet sex, even as he tried to pull away from her. He was no longer in control of his own body.

What is going on?!, Karin thought to himself.

* * * * *

Karin woke to a cloudless night sky. His head throbbed like he had been in a drunken brawl. He tried to remember where he was.

"Bella!" he exclaimed, as he sat up and looked around. She was behind him picking up her clothes. He was starting to remember what happened.

"Bella, are you all right?" he asked urgently.

Bella unaware that he was awake turned around startled, then seeing him, smiled.

She looks fine, Karin thought. He had no idea what had happened earlier, but decided against bringing it up with Bella at the moment.

"Dress, Karin. It is late and it'll be dark when we get back to the village. My sisters are going to tease me to no end about this," she said distractedly, still looking very pleased.

"At least you won't have to endure the jest of every man in the tavern for the next three moons," Karin said retrieving his clothes.

"Then don't go to the tavern, you oaf," Bella said laughing. "I've heard you don't really have the stomach for wine anyway."

"Now where might you have heard such a lie," Karin said smiling. It was true; Karin did not care much for drinking.

They made their way through the rocks in the moonlight, arm in arm. As they reached the village, they drew a few glances. Karin couldn't help but beam at some of the faces he recognized.

"Stop grinning, you fool," Bella said squeezing his arm.

After seeing her home and exchanging pleasantries with her father, Karin made his way home.

"There's my boy. The grin on his face tells me he's a boy no more," his grandfather said as he walked through the door.

His grandmother laughed and hit his grandfather on the shoulder with the ladle she was holding.

"Don't tease the boy," she said coming over to him and embracing him. Karin kissed his grandmother on the cheek. "He smells of her though, and he's still out of breath", she said pinching his cheek.

"Gran!" Karin said blushing and pulling away from her.

His grandfather slapped the table, laughing at his embarrassment. "Wash up and come dine with us, cub," his grandmother said. "We'll need to keep you in better shape now if you're to work on a farm and a woman."

Karin threw his arms up in submission, laughed, and went to the back of the house to clean up. The water was cool and felt refreshing.

Karin had lived with his grandparents for as long as he could remember. His mother died giving birth to him and as far as he knew, his father had left the village one day when Karin was only three summers old. Everyone in the village refused to speak about it to him. He had once overheard some of the men in the tavern talking about his father sailing to some strange place he could not remember the name of. Any mention of his parents deeply upset both his grandparents, so he had never brought it up with them.

His grandparents had raised him like a son and he loved them as any son would his parents. He had recently found work in Reji To'shin's farm and he cared for his grandparents with his earnings.

The villagers of Leihon were a simple folk. Svaarka was a fertile land and most of its income came from export of crops. Most Svaarkans worked on farms, which is why the only city in Svaarka was the capital, Rolan.

After supper, Karin went to his room. He hadn't really thought about the afternoon's events until now. He clearly remembered the voice and losing control of his body. After that he could only see Bella's face in flashes, and then he remembered waking up. He'd always heard that being with a woman would be very different from what he imagined but he'd never heard of this sort of thing. It scared him.

He lay on his mat and looked out the window. He was to uneasy to sleep. The last thing he remembered was thinking that the voice he'd heard was familiar somehow.

* * * * *

Karin arrived at To'shin's farm just as the sun came up. He did not have much work to do today, but he preferred to get it over with as soon as he could. The crop was coming along very well. This harvest they would have plenty for trade. Also, this year would be Karin's first visit to Rolan. He had always heard many tales of it. Some believable, most not.

Karin saw To'shin's young son run over to him just as he finished checking on the tomato patch. "Karin, granpa wants you to come inside," Telon said.

Karin walked into the house with Telon riding on his shoulders to find To'shin sitting at the table deep in thought. "Something wrong, To'shin?" Karin asked.

"Ah, Karin. Come, sit. We need to discuss the trip to Rolan" To'shin said.

Karin took a seat at the table. Karin held great respect for the man. He was hard working, a fair trader, and wise. "I know not to drink too much To'shin," Karin said grinning, "and you don't have to worry about me getting into trouble with the ladies either." Everyone in Leihon knew that Per, a friend of Karin's, had gotten into trouble with some women and almost been beaten to death the last time he went to Rolan. Per refused to talk about it, but Karin could guess what had happened.

"Hahaha. I heard you've been seen with a Sa'thill a lot recently. Good for you lad. That's not what I wanted to talk to you about though," To'shin said.

"Karin, I know you've been looking forward to this trip to the city. The harvest looks promising and would fetch some good coin." To'shin looked sad. Karin knew the farmer needed the money. The previous year's harvest was the worst in recent times and most of the villagers had just barely got by the last year, thanks to the queen exempting the village from taxes for the year.

"What's wrong, To'shin?" Karin asked.

"Meisha says I won't survive the trip. When you have 3 little ones depending on you, you learn not take such risks. I'll have to make do with trade in the village and hopefully some travelling merchants."

Meisha Sa'foran was the village's healer. Everyone trusted and respected her, and she was the closest Leihon had to a village chief. To'shin had gone to her a few days ago about his joint aches and fever. She had told him to stay at home and rest, but the fever did not seem to be going down. One look at the man was enough to see that he was in pain.

"I'm sorry, Karin. I'm sure you'll get another chance to go to Rolan." To'shin said.

"Don't worry about it, To'shin." Karin reassured the farmer. "You need to stay in bed and let Saya take care of you."

Saya Fa'reji was To'shin's wife of 8 years. They had 2 daughters and a son. Karin liked them very much and they treated Karin like family. Saya was only a few summers older than Karin and had become like a sister to him since he started working for To'shin.

"HEY KARIN, YOU HERE?"

Karin looked out the window and saw Per. It was about the time Karin left work and met his friends at the tavern. Recently however he had been seeing Bella instead and Per was probably wondering what happened to him.

"What if I took the harvest to Rolan?" Karin asked, "Perse To'varho has been to the city. I'm sure he'll agree to go with me. I've done enough trade in the village to know how it works."

"I..." To'shin looked unsure, "To'varho is the kid that got into trouble with some whores in Rolan, isn't he?"

"Hahaha. He is, but I'll keep him out of trouble. I always have" Karin said, "Give me a chance, To'shin. I won't let you down."

To'shin thought about it. He knew he could trust Karin. He learned fast and had been taking care of the farm for a few weeks by himself. To'shin knew he would have lost his harvest if Karin hadn't been around. "Very well. Take one more person with you. It's a 3 day journey to Rolan and some villages along the way aren't very friendly."

Karin felt excited and nervous at the same time, for the second time in two days. He went outside to find Per and give him the news. He knew Per would never turn down an opportunity to go to Rolan.

He found Per near the cabbages. "Per, you're not going to believe this. To'shin said I could go to the city by myself," Karin told his friend.

"Well, it's nice to see you too, you shit," Per said.

Karin laughed, and hugged his friend. "How have you been?" Karin asked, "I've been meaning to come see you, but I'd rather spend the evening with Bella than with a drunk like you."

"I heard about your parade through the village yesterday. You couldn't stop grinning, and looked like a fool. Poor Bella. Must be embarrassing to have everyone know she's lain with the likes of you." Per teased.

"Better me than you, you whoremonger," Karin couldn't resist bringing that up at every opportunity.

"To Nar with you. I've told you a thousand times. It was a misunderstanding," Per said, turning sour all of a sudden.

"Anyway, To'shin only agreed to let me go to Rolan if you were coming along. He said we should take one more person with us just in case" Karin said.

"You know I could never refuse an offer to go to the city. When do we leave?" Per asked.

"Well harvest is in 2 weeks, so I guess we'll leave the week after that," Karin replied.

"Excellent. I wish it were sooner, but plants don't grow the way we want them to," Per said.

"You are very wise, Master Perse," Karin teased.

"Shut it," Per snapped, "Do you have someone in mind for a third? Bella maybe?"

"Stop talking about her. And no, not Bella. I don't want her to have to spend a week in Rolan with you. I was thinking we could ask Teri. He's never been to the city either."

"Teri's a good. He could crack a few skulls if needed."

Per was pretty big himself. He was the same height as Karin, but slightly larger. Teri was a head taller than both of them and better built too. No one ever picked a fight with Teri because they knew there was no way they could win.

"Well I was going to the tavern, but I wanted to drag you there myself. I'm sure Teri will be there, mooning over Sayna. He just refuses to tell her how he feels," Per said.

"Sounds good. I'll let To'shin know I'm leaving," Karin said as he started back towards the house.

* * * * *

Teri was at an empty table at the tavern. He looked up as he saw Karin and Per approaching. "Karin, it's good to see. It's been so long," Teri said, "Welcome back, Per."

"It's great to see you too, Teri. Per tells me you still haven't spoken to Sayna," Karin said as he sat down.

"Why do you think he's here? He doesn't drink. He just likes watching her at work," Per said, "If her father found out, he'd never let you back into the tavern."

"Are you saying I'm not good enough for her?" Teri asked.

Per shifted in his seat. Karin laughed. "He didn't mean it like that, Teri. You should just tell her how you feel." Karin said.

Teri became uncomfortable. "I'm just not ready, Karin. I will be, someday. "

"What makes you think she'll hang around till you're ready?" Per asked.

"I..." Teri thought about it for a moment. "Fine. I'll do it. I'll go talk to her."

"Do us proud, Teri," Karin cheered.

Teri walked over to Sayna. She looked happy to see Teri. They started talking and it looked like it was going well. Both of them were smiling and Teri seemed to be gaining confidence every moment. Karin turned to look at Per who grinning to himself.

"What are you grinning about?" Karin asked.

"I know what she's going to say. I told her about Teri's infatuation and she likes him too. She's been hoping he would talk to her. That's why I've been pushy with him lately," Per replied.

Karin laughed. This was turning out to be a great day. If only he had some time left to see Bella before it was too dark. He looked back at Teri to see him walking back towards their table, beaming.

"I take it that went well," Karin said as Teri sat down.

"It went great," Teri said, "I can't believe how well that went. She actually likes me. I think. She said something like that. I still can't think clearly."

All three of them laughed. "Great. I'm happy for you, Teri. Now, I need a favor from you," Karin said.

"Right now, I'll agree to just about anything," Teri said, not able to contain his excitement.

"That's... interesting," Per said stroking his chin.

Karin punched Per's shoulder, and looked back at Teri. "We're travelling to Rolan in 3 weeks' time, and were hoping you would join us. We'll be in Rolan for a week and I'll gladly split my earnings with you."

"There's no need for that, Karin. I'd gladly come. I was going to go anyway. I'm supposed to pick up some special gear for father anyway. He's expecting it to arrive at Rolan in a couple of weeks."

"Glad to hear it. It's settled then. We leave for Rolan in 3 weeks," Karin said standing up.

"Where are you going?" Per asked, "Can't stay away from Bella for more than a day? How will you survive the trip to Rolan?"

Karin laughed as he rushed out the door. It wasn't too dark yet. He could still see Bella before he had to return home. He smiled to himself as he stopped at Fa'hassan's shop to buy a flower to give Bella.

* * * * *

seandir
seandir
3 Followers