The Kennel Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
desertkat
desertkat
119 Followers

"Wow that is a great pussy," Said Will. "I can't wait to stick my tongue up it."

Matt dropped my left tit. "I need to cum and soon." He moved around to my head. "Will taste these tits. You won't believe how her nipple feels against your tongue."

Will moved to take Matt's place and he sucked harder on my nipple than Matt had, to the point of pain. I squirmed and tried to pull away from him. Making noises and pleading for him to go easy into the underwear stuffed in my mouth. Ted rammed two fingers up my hole hard and without warning. "Be still." he said. I stiffened and screamed into the gag. "Or we'll," he rammed his fingers in again, "have to," ram, "get the," ram "shock collar." Ram ram ram. If he had kept that up I would have achieved my first orgasm of the night but he stopped just short of pushing me over the edge.

Matt pulled the gag from my mouth and tossed it on the couch so Micky wouldn't eat them completely. Dogs will swallow all sorts of things if you let them. I had found my leather watch band in a pile of Smarmy's do once. I clamped my mouth shut when Matt tried to force his cock between my lips. Matt grabbed a hand full of hair and twisted my head toward his cock. Ted jammed two fingers back up my pussy and bit down on my nipple I opened my mouth to scream and as Brian had done, Matt thrust his cock in my mouth and started to stroke it.

Seth had returned to his chair and was watching the men play with me. Mostly he was watching Matt's fat cock sliding in and out of my mouth.

Ted moved between my spread legs and licked my pussy. I couldn't see him and thought it was one of the dogs. I spit out Matt's cock and started struggling in earnest and screaming "No dogs, Not the dogs."

They all burst into laughter "Guess you are a dog, Ted." Commented Seth between hoots of laughter.

Ted licked my Pussy starting from my ass hole and finishing hard against my clit. "Guess that makes Annie here a bitch." They all laughed

Brian walked over to the tit Ted had left and smacked it hard enough to leave a hand print and pinched the nipple. "Quiet down or I will let them get the shocker collar." I stopped struggling and I could see by the hard look on Brian's face he meant it. This was a new side to him. And I wondered if it had always been there or if I had done something to make him mad at me. He took a big mouthful of scotch complete with an ice cube. He swallowed the scotch and grabbed my tit in both his hands squeezed it up and sucked my already tortured nipple into his cold cold mouth. I gasped for air at the sudden cold.

Matt got a better grip on my hair and stuffed his cock back in my opened mouth.

Ted was doing a masterful job eating my pussy. I found myself holding my hips up trying to get more of his tongue in me. Once again he had me on the edge of cumming. I'm sure he knew it by the tightening of the muscles in my pussy. He stopped and sat back on his heels. "Brian your bitch is about to cum, you wanna finish her off? Since she's your woman, I'll give you the honors of her first orgasm for the night."

Matt's cock began to swell and I knew he was about to cum. He grunted loud and rammed his cock hard against the back of my throat. All the attention of the others were focused on Matt fucking my mouth. They were cheering him, doing the grunt chant "cum, cum, cum, cum." As the first spurt splashed against the back of my throat and I gagged and turned my head pulling his cock out of my mouth. He finished by jacking the rest of his orgasm onto my face just as Brian had. He then called his dog Mini over and had her lick my face clean. He relaxed back on the floor his hands above his head breathing heavy.

Brian stood up and took off his pants and pulled his shirt off. He was the first one to be undressed, naked, even I still had my skirt on. It was bunched up around my waist but I still had it on. I raised up as far as I could and watched him step over my legs and kneel between them. The others moved away to watch him fuck me to orgasm. I was pretty close, it wouldn't take much. A few strokes and I'd be screaming down the orgasm trail. I was panting hard, my heart beating loudly in my ears. I wanted to cum, I needed to cum, and quite frankly I didn't care at that point if it was Brian or not. Matt raised up on one elbow to watch.

Brian placed a hand on each side of my waist and bent down taking one of my sensitive used nipples in his mouth. He sucked it gently, tickling the tip the way he always starts with me. I moaned and arched my back up to him. He took the other and did the same. I could feel the hard hot head of his cock prodding against my wet quaking clit. He worked his way down my body, biting and sucking and nibbling. I raised up and watched as he adjusted himself between my legs aligning his cock with my hole.

He spread the lips with one hand holding them open and inserted two fingers in me. I almost came then. He took the slick juice and spread it on the purple head of his staff and rubbed it up and down my slit. He knows this drives me crazy. I was moaning and thrusting my hips up and down begging him to give me his cock.

"This what you want, baby?" He said softly rubbing the head against my slit. "Tell me what you want me to do. Tell my friends what you want me to do." He poked it forward just putting the edge in and then pulling it out. "Tell Ted what you want me to do. Tell him or I'll stop and leave you this way. "

"Brian don't do that, finish me. Please I need to cum. Give me your cock." I wiggled trying to get closer. He slapped my ass hard, at the crack of it the watchers jumped.

"I said for you to tell Ted what you want me to do to you." He swatted me again. "Look at him and tell him to tell me to fuck you until you cum."

He knew I had blocked out the presence of the others by focusing on him. He wanted me to feel helpless, to feel ashamed, humiliated. He knew I liked that, because I liked it when he called me bitch and slut while we made love. He knew I liked it when he held me down and did what ever he pleased with me. I just never imagined he would ever do it with others in the room. "Tell him!" he grabbed my chin and turned my head toward the watching men and slapped my ass again. He prodded my hole with his cock and I shuddered.

"Ted," I whispered, "please tell Brian to….." I mumbled the rest and swallowed against a dry throat. Brian reached up and pinched and twisted both my nipples at the same time. I screamed. "So you can make louder noise." He twisted them again. And I howled in pain. "Tell Ted loud enough for every one to hear how desperate you are for me to fuck you to orgasm. Beg him to tell me to fuck you."

I looked at Ted took a deep trembling breath and said in loud clear voice "Ted I really need Brian to fuck me 'til I cum. I need to feel his cock in me. Ted please tell Brian to fuck me." Ted remained silent just watching me. "Ted, please tell Brian to fuck me! Please!"

Ted just smiled and remained silent. Brian was still playing with my nipples sucking and tweaking them. His cock brushing against my pussy keeping me at the height of arousal. "Ted please tell Brian to fuck me!" I shouted. "I need Brian to make me cum. Tell him Ted, Please tell him!"

Ted leaned forward resting his elbows on his knees and held my gaze. "I'll tell him on one condition."

"What's that Ted?" I panted. "I'll do what ever you want just tell Brian to fuck me."

"You all heard the bitch." Ted said and looked at each man as they all nodded their answer. Then he turned his attention back to Brian and me. "Brian….." He hesitated watching Brian line up his cock with my hole. It felt hot and hard and I wanted it plunged into me hard. I squirmed against it. "FFFFFFuck Annie!" Ted Shouted. And Brian rammed his steel rod up my pussy to the bottom so hard it scooted the footstool and me forward. I felt the leashes tighten around my ankles. "Fuck her!" He shouted again. "Fuck her hard 'til she cums!"

Brian withdrew and rammed in again and again. I moaned at the sweet pleasure of having him fill me, of having him hit my cervix hard. I could hear his ragged breath I knew he was more excited than he had been in a long time. He grabbed my shoulders to keep us from scooting any further and continued to pound into me, each stroke a hammer driving me closer to the edge. They were all chanting now. "Fuck her, Fuck her, Fuck her," louder and faster with each chant driving the frenzy of Brian's thrusts and me to the peak. I felt my body stiffen, felt the contractions of the orgasm coil, heard myself moaning.

I had joined the chant only mine was "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." And with one last powerful thrust Brian's cock pushed me over the edge. Spasms ripped through me and my entire body jerked with the force of my orgasm. I felt the first hot jets of Brian's cum spray the bottom of my cunt. I jerked again and again as the ripples of orgasm churned. Finally it subsided and we lay spent and panting before the watchers.

"That was awesome brother." Seth said "reminds me of the old days."

Brian pulled out and I could feel the cum oozing out and down over my ass.

Brian had poured him self another drink and was back in his recliner watching the live porn show in his own living room. He made no attempt to stop it. I watched as he toyed with his spent cock and I knew he would be up for round three in a while.

Ted stood up, pulled his t-shirt off and took off his shorts. I got my first look at Ted's cock.

Ted is 6'4" with a broad chest and well formed body. His cock matched the rest of him. About 10 inches long and a little bigger around than a flashlight, the kind the police carry. I was fascinated at the red hair that covered his chest and fringed his staggeringly large cock. It was shiny in the light and seemed to almost be a flame. He was bigger than Brian, bigger than any man I had ever had before and I wondered if he would even fit.

I looked over at Seth to see if he would intercede, but he was fixated on Ted's cock and rubbing his crotch. I could look up the pant leg of his shorts and could see his smooth balls and the head of his hard cock. And something he had said earlier flitted through my mind. "…reminds me of the old days." I'd have to get that story from Brian soon.

Ted knelt between my legs. My pussy was still slick from Brians Cum but that didn't seem to bother Ted as he attacked my pussy with his mouth. He forced his tongue as far as it would go up my spread hole. He grasped my lips in his teeth and tugged them and pulled on them. Then he did the same to my clit. His teeth gripping it tightly as he shook his head from side to side flicking his tongue over the exposed tip. Intense pleasure hop-scotched with sharp stabbing pains each time he bit down on my clit to keep it in his mouth. I jerked against the leashes tightening them on my writs and ankles. I felt his saliva drooling over my pussy.

"Ted stop! Owww Ted." Finally I got angry and shouted "Damn it Ted, I said stop."

He leaned back on his heels. "Sorry I didn't mean to get so carried away."

I raised up my head as far as I could and looked at him over the mound of my pussy. "It isn't that. The leashes are cutting into my ankles."

He raised his eyebrows in question and looked behind him at my feet, then surveyed the room. Grasping the feet of the stool I was tied over he pulled it to him easing the tension on the leashes that bound my feet apart. He stood and picked up his and Brian's t-shirts. When I felt him loosening the leash on one ankle I tried to sit up. He jerked my leg back straight and I flopped back on the footstool. "You didn't think this was over did you?" He grinned and leered back at me over my gaping pussy. "Because the fun is just beginning."

I looked around for Brian and saw he was refilling several glasses with scotch at the bar. He walked over to Ted and handed him one, passed one to Will and took a big swallow of one himself before he sat it on the end table. He knelt beside me on the floor and began massaging my breasts and pulling my nipples. He leaned over and sucked one into his mouth his tongue playing with the tip. "God, I love to suck on these," He said taking as much as he could in his mouth and sucking hard on it. I moaned and pushed my tit up to him.

When he released it and looked up at me I asked him, "Brian can I have a drink of your scotch?" He immediately retrieved it from the end table and held my head so I could drink. The liquor tasted good, and I knew it would help with the rest of the night the men had planned. I also knew that even if I had wanted this to stop it wouldn't, not now, it was to far into the game; we had passed the point of no return. I relaxed back against the footstool, let the liquor warm me, numb me, open me and I slipped into my favorite fantasy. This was going to happen and since I had no control over it anymore I was going to enjoy it. Live out my secret desire and so far it was going great. I just needed a little uninhibitor libation.

In the mean time Ted had eased the leashes on both ankles and wrapped the t-shirts around them and retightened the straps over the t-shirts. It was much better, not painful any more. But I suspected there would be marks that would take some time to heal. He did the same thing with my wrists only he used his and Brian's underwear.

Ted got back between my legs and settled himself comfortably on the floor. His hands rested on my knees a moment. "How's that Annie, better?"

It occurred to me the irony of the moment, a rapist asking after his victim's welfare. I smiled and tried not to laugh, "It's much better thank you Ted." A kinky cartoon played in my head. A rapist laying on top of a woman, her hands tied above her head, her clothing is ripped and torn, one shoe off. The surrounding furniture is tipped over and broken. He is looking down at her and the caption reads "Always the courteous rapist Ted asked, "Was it good for you too, bitch?" That would be one Far Side cartoon that would never see print.

"Good." He slid his hands up my thighs and firmly rubbed the spot on both sides of my cunt running his thumbs up and down the outer sides of my labia. That felt good, relaxing, surprisingly so. His thumbs moved over the lips just rubbing the inner edge of my slit. I felt him pull my cunt open with the press of his fingers on either side he also exposed my clit pulling back the hood; the tender, very sensitive tip throbbed waiting for contact with his hungry tongue. Ted glanced back over his shoulder at Seth. "Seth, come on jump in here. I know she's your sister-in-law, but hey, nobody here will mind." He turned his attention to Brian who was still working over one of my breasts.

Brian looked up at Ted then at Seth "Seth usually prefers to watch. He'll join in later, won't you Seth?"

"That's right brother. I like to watch, I like sloppy seconds. I like the taste of used pussy." Seth's voice was husky, deeper than usual. I looked up at him, his face was flushed, his eyes hot. But not looking at me they were wandering from Ted's ass to Brian's cock as he knelt beside me, to the bulging crotches of the other two. Seth reached down and undid his shorts shoved his hand down them and grabbed a hold of his cock.

"Suite yourself," Ted said. The air on my pussy had chilled it and when Ted leaned forward and jammed his warm wet tongue into my spread hole I came immediately. He sucked and slurped, moaned and swallowed my cum, thrusting his tongue in me scooping it out with his tongue. I was quivering and jerking with the spasms and moaning and saying I don't know what. It was intense and amplified by Brian tormenting my nipples. Ted kept licking and sucking until the waves subsided and I relaxed back on the footstool.

With a hand on each of my thighs he raised himself up onto his knees. I watched him spit on his cock and rub it over the head. I felt my muscles tighten in anticipation of his huge rod forcing its way into my pussy. I just knew it was going to hurt, to stretch me wider that I had ever been before.

Will stood up and pulled his t-shirt off, toed off his tennis shoes and stepped out of his shorts. All he had left on were his socks which he left on.

Brian having cum twice in the last hour moved away to sit on the sofa sip his scotch and watch. As he sat down he reached for the TV clicker and switched it from the game to music. That was another first. Five men the middle of a football game and none of them protested or even notice that it was turned off. I felt honored.

Will stepped over my stretched and bound arms and squatted on the floor above my head. Reaching over me he fondled both my breast, his stomach brushing my nose. He pushed against the footstool scooting it under me so it raised my ass and my head now rested off the edge of it. I was looking at his balls, and his hard cock. It was an average size with a big mushroom head. I wondered how that would feel rubbing on the inside of my vagina. I could see a drop of pre cum forming on the tip. I stuck my tongue out and licked the drop of cock honey off. Will moaned and rubbed his dick against my mouth.

I felt Ted rub the head of his cock against my pussy. And push against it. I whimpered even though none of it had entered me yet. Will leaned forward more to get a better, closer look at Ted's big cock when it would enter me for the first time. Ted lined himself up with my opening and got a firm grip on my hips. He bounced against my pussy a couple of times wetting the lips and spreading them open. Then with all his size and force rammed his cock in all the way to his balls.

I screamed and screamed and thrashed against the tethers, my head banging against Wills cock and balls. That seemed to excite him because several drops of pre-cum dripped onto my face. It felt like every thing ripped and stretched apart like a seam stretched over too fat a body would pop apart. It was a white hot burn and it took my breath away. Existence was the tearing penetration of my over filled hole. I couldn't feel anything else, see anything else, think of anything else; it was the sole complete focal point of my entire existence at that moment. My breath was coming in rapid whining pants.

My scream had brought all the dogs to attention especially Smarmy who was trying his level best to get to me. Brian grabbed him by the collar and pulled him out of the foray petting him and telling him it was ok. Jimbo, Ted's dog, was sniffing at the edge of my pussy where Ted's cock was lodged. Ted was stalk still. I could feel his baseball bat of a cock throbbing against the tight walls of my pussy, the head driven hard against my cervix where it rubbed with each throb.

Gradually the startling burning pain of the invasion began to subside and I felt my body begin to lose some of the tension.

"Oh my God," Will exclaimed "That was soooooo hoooot." He settled back some, the tip of his cock brushing my lips and wetting the end of my nose. "That was amazing to watch so close." He shifted some so his balls were over my mouth. "Suck my balls. I need you to suck my balls." He demanded and lowered them against my mouth grinding them on my face.

I couldn't breathe just yet; I was still trying to get control from the invasion of Ted's big cock. Will grabbed one of my nipples and twisted it hard and stretched it out. I yelped and he dropped his balls in my mouth. "I said suck my balls." And he slapped my tit, it stung but I started to suck on him to keep him from doing it again. He moaned and reached between us to stroke his cock.

desertkat
desertkat
119 Followers