The Kennel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,509 Followers

"Can I ask you something......"

I looked up at Sara from the counter not really thinking anything at all. Her whole demeanor had changed. She was pulling a bit of hair out of her eyes. "Jason, I keep.....I..." She breathed in deep. "I'll just, say it. Jason. Can I get in that kennel again?"

I let my head drop. "But....."

"Just for a little minute. Just. It's stupid. I'm stupid. The feeling, it was .....different and......" She finished her glass. "I'm forgetting what it felt like."

I walked over, my heart in my throat, saying not another word. This was too unbelievable. I wanted things to stand where they were just at that moment, wanted time to freeze, as I pulled the kennel from the wall. Not even saying 'yes ok,' not wanting what she had just said to possibly change from anything I might say. I felt like I was stepping out of time.

She sat there silent, watching me.

I opened the door and stood back as she knelt down, turning herself, backing in, practiced now. Her feet passing through the bars at the back of the cage. I closed the door. Heard the click of the latch. I was looking at her again in that cage.

"You want your hands in the cuffs again?"

She was nodding, not looking at me, "Hmmm, Hmmmm. Yeah."

She lay her small hands through the holes of the cage and I tightened the cuffs. When she looked up, her head touched the top of the bars, I was looking down at her again. My whole body trembling.

This time she was in a skirt that was mid-thigh, so that on her knees I could see it rising up in back, rising up high. I was standing, taking her all in from the front, and I'm thinking 'If I got low enough I would be able to peek up her skirt.' Followed by, 'Crazy. I can't do that.' All these voices. My mind swimming. The fabric of her skirt was pressed against the bars at the back, the leather thigh harnesses hanging down touching her bare legs.

I walked around her again. I asked, "What do you like about this?"

"I don't know.....It's a part of me......that never gets let out."

I kneeled down in front of her, and she says "Take my glasses off again."

So, I opened the door and reached in, she closed her eyes and I slipped her glasses off, brushing my hands in her hair and positioning the soft strands how I wanted them against her face, just out of her eyes. For me, just for me and no one else.

She was holding her hands in these little balls, looking in my eyes and says, "Is there anything else about me you think I should change."

Sort of an invitation I thought, and I looked up and down her body. She was wearing a light blouse that circled her throat, that didn't tuck in at the waist and a skirt that came mid thigh - and like I said, was exposing her panties at the back if I could get low enough. I could not stop thinking about that.

"There's nothing about you I would change."

"Be honest. Anything?"

I reached my hands in through the little door and caressed her hair some more, then her cheek. I touched her throat and she lifted her chin. She was letting me. Yielding. I was brushing my hands over her shoulders, she was lifting each shoulder to my touch, just letting me touch her. It was so soft, so gentle.

"Anything at all?" she repeated.

"You.....You're perfect. You are. But....your top, you could be a little more revealing, I guess," as I stroked the fabric collar around her throat. "You have nice.....breasts."

I watched her eyes widen. Even I couldn't believe I had said that. And I quickly added, "You could wear just a little lipstick once in a while, but nothing on your eyes. You have such pretty eyes," and I looked into them.

God, I was hard again and my head was swimming. My hands felt numb. Just then the oven dinged.

I stood, and she looked up at me. I said, "Dinners ready." I leaned back down to unhitch her cuffs and she shook her head no.

"Feed me."

**************

I lay in bed that night with the image of her opening her mouth, and me feeding her.

Potatoes drizzled in butter and dill, spoon feeding her, feeling her lips close around the end. Carrots in a little cream, chicken and rosemary. Over and over again. If something got on her chin I wiped it with my fingers. She ate her whole meal from me, hands in those cuffs. I even tipped the wine glass back for her and watched her lips get wet, drinking the wine, leaving some stains of red down her chin. Cutting her meat, feeding her with my fingers, feeling her teeth. Pushing her hair back away from her mouth, the feel of her lips, lifting the long strands over her shoulder and down her back.

Mmmmmmm. I closed my eyes.

God oh fucking God. And I thought about that skirt, how the hem was just even with her.....pussy. I thought about that. How her ass pressed against those back bars. Right there, and I thought about what I had done.

When we finished, and it seemed time to let her out, I said, "Sara, can I ask something. One thing."

"What?"

"I want to, just, see your....feet. I never get to see them."

She looked at me, incredulous.

"It's me being stupid now. Can I take your shoes off? I'll rub your feet. That's it."

She looked back and perhaps, I really don't know, a light went on somewhere in her. She just said, "Yeah, for just a little minute."

I moved over, sat myself down between her shoes, and willing myself, refused to look up. I was still convincing myself that I just wanted to see her feet, that there was no ulterior motive. We used to run barefoot everywhere and now, I just wanted to see. That is what I told myself.

I untied her sneakers, white with a thin sole, and slid them off each foot. Then grasping her cotton socks, slipping them off each foot, warm and damp. The kind that is low, that stops right at the ankle. She had each one neatly folded to make little cuffs around the top of her shoes.

And then, unable to restrain, unable to resist. Yielding. Wild with guilt and nerves, I looked higher. Just a little. Not all the way.

Just up along her bare calves extending between the bars, how they bent and then following a little further up her thighs. Up and Back down again, this glimpse of her ass pressed against the bars. Her knees were pretty wide, the bars forcing her legs apart, and the skirt was even with her puss. I looked again, higher. Feeling my body melt, my willpower vanish. Staring between her legs. It was just how I had imagined it would be.

I could see her white cotton panties, bunching up between her legs, the fabric narrowing off her ass, the curve of her pussy just visible between her legs.White cotton panties, what I would expect Sara would be wearing.

I took one foot in my hand and pressed my thumb into its pad, and heard Sara let out a soft moan. I was also staring steadily up her thighs now as I rubbed and saw her squeezing her thighs together as I pressed. Responding to my touch. I could see that muscle that runs up the inner thigh tighten, how her ass would lift just the tiniest bit as her back arched causing the skirt to catch against the bars. I pressed again, she responding the same way.

Her skirt lifted about two inches, no more, and I could see the mound of her pussy perfectly in that moment, each time her ass raised and her back arched, that little undulation of her body. I could see the discoloration in the cotton, she was wet! Her cum. A wet line extending down between her legs and out of sight. A stain. Her arousal almost made me cum on the spot.

I continued to rub her feet, softly pressing my fingers and thumb into the pad of her foot. Holding each toe. Caressing her, lovingly, the feel of her skin, touching her ankles and just to her calves.

Over and over I thought of these things, as I closed my eyes and turned myself onto my back. It was burned into my memory. Inside my pitch black room I could still see her, everything. Every moment. I could still see her there, feed her, touch her, watch her move inside that kennel.

My little Sara.

***************

When I woke the next day, we met in the kitchen, and we made no mention of the night before. In my more clear headed state, I realized she had to have known what I did. My ruse. She had to have known.

But, she let me. It was ok. I did nothing wrong. My rationalization. I met her eyes following me to the fridge, I looked at her and she smiled.

"Morning."

***************

That afternoon the phone.

It was ASSHOLE. She took the phone up to her room and closed the door. She was gone for two hours, and after, she ran down the stairs and out of the house.

Was she going to see him?

We agreed, that was a bad idea. Why didn't she talk to me about it first. I was angry. I was something else too, but would not admit it. I would not even think the word. We had a lot to do today and she being up in her room for two hours and then leaving the house really pissed me off.

I was ready to read her the riot act, but when I saw her, when she finally came home. The wreck that she was. Everything I felt, everything I thought, everything I planned on saying melted away.

"You want to talk?" was all that came out.

She threw herself down on the sofa.

" I told him I felt useless to the world....... He was like not even there just watching me. Like just a body. He was asking things so matter of fact, he asked me why I felt that way. I said I thought that I was being open with him, sharing my life my feelings. My......"

"You broke up with him." I looked at her, "Didn't you?"

She paused. And in that moment I realized what an idiot I'd been.

She answered, "Sort of. Jason. I've seen him a couple of times."

I felt blood go to my eyes. This pressure in my head. This feeling. So stupid. She was lying to me.

She continued, "I told him that, while I am a basically honest person......"

Fucking liar.

".....that he is a closed book, that he is not there for me. I'm just on this emotional roller coaster, I'm lost without him. I said that he didn't seem to care whether I lived or died. Something like that, probably a little too dramatic. But .... when I'm upset it just all comes out. "

Blah blah blah. I didn't want to listen. I wanted to walk away.

"And then I waited. I waited and waited for what he would say. He said I was good at making observations and that I was right most of the time. I said that's it? That's fucking it. I spill my heart out to you. I said, Do you have a heart!!"

My head is screaming he's an ASSHOLE. I just remained silent. I'm thinking 'The dogs need to be fed.....'

"I told him I was leaving unless there was anything I could do for him...." She paused, this little look on her face, at me, and then the floor. "He said uh, 'no,' and I left, came here. He asked me for my cell phone number cause I changed the number so he couldn't call me anymore and he said he would call me later tonight."

I looked at her, "Did you sleep with him?"

She looked away.

"You fucking slept with him!"

"I've been driving around for like three hours waiting for him to call me. He never called. I called his house like three times and no answer. I fucking hate this!"

I just said, "We have to feed the dogs," and got up just left her sitting there.

Sara showed up about fifteen minutes later with a pail and was walking up and down the aisle across from me, looking at me the whole time, keeping pace with me.

I said nothing, ignoring her.

She says, "Your mad."

I say, "No."

She says, "I think you are."

"No. Really, just surprised."

I was seething, amazed at myself for my ability to hide my feelings. I was beginning to sympathize with ASSHOLE.

God, fucking damn, I wanted her in that cage right now.

******************

So I waited.

I found some tequila and made some nice cold margarita's. She continued to blather on about ASSHOLE and I remained honest, even tempered, but honest. Said what I thought. All stuff said before. My honesty did not anger her now, it was her lies.

She was tipsy again, she says to me, "YOU want me to get in the kennel again."

I turn to the fridge.

She continues, "Don't you?"

My heart is beating, harder than I ever remember. "No I don't." I thought I would pass out. I turn again and look at her, feeling - I don't know exactly. Singular, not even words.

She was in a skirt again, a shorter skirt, half top with a V at her neck. I breathed, "But, If you wanted."

She was looking at it again, "I would never do this with anyone."

"You do with me."

"You know what I mean." She was thinking, set down her glass. I watched her get up, she was tipsy. "We can never tell anyone about this. K?"

And she was moving herself to the cage, pulling it out into the kitchen, opening it, looking inside and at me. "I just can't explain how it is.....for me."

I added, "Sara if you get in this time. You're my pet."

She laughed, backing herself into the door. She just says, "Woooof."

**************

I latched the door and harnessed her wrists. Her hair was already down, no glasses.

"You aren't wearing your glasses today." She just shook her head as I tightened the leather on her wrists. She could see my hands trembling.

She giggled a little, "I'm your pet, hey Jason!" And she wagged her tail this time, brushing her ass against the bars, waving the leather cuffs at the back of the cage against her thighs, and as she did that my eyes went to her ass and saw the cuffs there. She was following my eyes, looking back and held herself there.

I moved to the back of the cage and her skirt was literally at the center of her ass, raised up so high nothing left to the imagination. Her panties were pink, a shiny thin fabric, and much much smaller, exposing her tight little ass cheeks to me. She knew.

I was looking at her, she following me with her eyes being watched, pressing herself against the bars.

We said nothing as I took the leather cuffs and wrapped them around her bare thighs and cinched them tight. "Ow," her voice trembled. I stood again looking down at her, out of sight; eyeing the back of her head, her shoulders, her narrow waist, legs open, extending from the cage, barefoot. Sara didn't move.

"What are you going to do, with your pet?"

I opened the little door at the front. "Look at you. Leave you here. Feed you......" I got on my knees and slid to the side of the little cage, just sat. She was held back against the back bars now, all four of her limbs bound.

"What if I....." reaching my hand through the bars from the side and ran just my fingertips along her back, up and down the length of her. Brushing, scratching, touching her soft skin, touching her at the small of her back, touching her bare skin, letting my hand slip up under her top began rubbing her shoulders. No bra.

"What if I pet my little pet."

She squirmed a little but there was no movement possible for her. She could arch her back, or turn her head.

"Hungry?" I said as my hand held to her right at her waist, as I pressed my thumb into the curve of her hip, and then turning my hand tracing the line of her skirt down onto her tummy, and rubbing her tummy, drawing circles there.

I loved the feel of her as she sucked her belly in as I touched her there, and the way it pouted out from her body when she let it. The way her little tummy narrowed into her hips. I rubbed her between her hips, rubbed her with the flat of my hand, touching her navel with my thumb. God my cock was hard now. It was pinching in my pants, and I wanted to take it out. Would I dare?

"Hungry?" I said again.

"A little." She mewed. "What else.....do you want to do?"

I was throbbing, rapidly losing any sense of time or place. I trailed my hand higher on her, never losing contact, reaching further into the bars until I was tracing her rib cage up her side to the center of her chest. Lay my hand right between her breasts. Her top hung down at her waist, feeling her lift up as I drew my hand down between her breasts to her tummy, arching her back until she was nearly touching the top of the cage. Tracing my fingers over the surface of her skirt rubbing her hips and abdomen. I could just feel the mound of her puss through the fabric. Moving away was fruitless as I stroked her body, carressed her, and reaching up again began to touch the edges of her breasts.

I felt her jump when I touched her there. Simply tracing my fingers along the edges of her breasts, pressing up from the bottom of her rib cage and around along her sides. Feeling her as I lifted my hand around to the top, tracing her collar bone and down pressing the palm of my hand over her breasts, pushing them, feeling them move. So deliciously soft, light, so small. I loved the way they hung down from her, I could feel her heart beating too.

"Does ASSHOLE do this to you?" She just shook her head, "I've got you you know."

She looked back at me, my hands on her, stroking her soft skin. I was watching her breathing, she was getting aroused. I could feel her swaying now, moving herself not away but toward my touch. Moving herself to set her breasts in my hand, I let her.

I cupped my hand over her breast as she lay herself in my hand, and squeezed. I caught her eyes as I was doing that, glancing back at me, watched her open her mouth as I was squeezing, pressing my fingers into her, lifting her top up as I did, watching it slide up her back and expose her breasts to me.

She was leaning forward with her arms up through those cuffs, and I could hear her sigh, as she closed her eyes. I could feel her nipples tighten and I played with them, one then the other. Gave them a pinch. I felt her jump. I pinched again.

"Ow. Be good."

"I don't think that's possible."

She smiled a little turning her head toward me, "Mmmm. You hard?"

I held my hand to my groin so she could see and pushed. Exquisite. Just the mention made me ache. "What do you think?"

I rubbed my hand back down to her stomach and then slipped the flat of my hand under the fabric at her skirt, felt the elastic of her panties pull back as I felt lower still. Down below her navel, her soft belly narrowing between her hips, the soft hairs of her pussy trailing a line from her navel. I was bending down and looking where my hand was, into the opening where her skirt and panties were pulled back by my hand; her cunny hairs were brown, the hairs felt fine, soft. Just this little tangle, in a little line up her front. Mmmm, she trimmed herself. I was surprised. I kept reaching down until I could feel the rise of her pussy mound, pressing my fingers in touching her thighs, until I could just feel the parting of her labia. The dampness of her panties.

She simply breathed out, "Jason...." A question in her voice. "This might be......I don't, know....Too far."

I'd been moving myself to the back along the side of the cage as I rubbed and touched her, and slipping around to the back now I unhooked the cuffs at her thighs. She tried to see what I was doing, and for a moment I think she thought I was about to let her out.

Because as I threw her skirt up over her hips, she began to crawl into the cage, away from me. I reached in hooking my fingers around the elastic of her panties and began to tug them back slowly, watching as they slid over her hips. She was trying to turn away, "Jason, I don't think. I didn't mean....." She was struggling with the cuffs. ".....not my.....Wait. Wait."

I kept pulling, watching them slide lower, revealing the line of her ass, down her thighs, I could see the little pucker of her ass. She was bent over with legs apart which opened her up completely to me. The line of her cunt so pink and open, and so wet! God she was wet. Her legs being spread by the bars. Her cunny was pouting out between her legs, light hairs and opening, so pink. The cum leaking out.

"Jason." She was waggling her hips again. I said nothing.

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,509 Followers