The Key

Story Info
Not the party he was expecting, with devastating results.
10.6k words
4.21
218.3k
252
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon wasn't happy, actually she was pissed, pissed at me her husband. My name is Frank, Frank Miller. How did I know she was pissed at me? That's easy, as I was driving us home from a party that a couple she knew, Ann and Hank Vanderlink put on, she was scrunched down in her seat, as far away from me as she could get and still be inside the car, and she had a scowl on her face that could sour milk.

Why was she so angry with me? Well, to be honest, I guess she had a right to be since I had just totally ruined her evening. What a cad, right? Shame on me for embarrassing my wife of 10 years, mother of my 3 children, shame, shame, shame. Ok, so how had I embarrassed her and ruined her evening? I'd pulled out the wrong key.

See there is a kinky side to the parties the Vanderlink's throw, a kinky side my beloved wife suddenly decided she wanted to be a part of. Unfortunately for her I wanted no part in it. We'd never been to one of their parties before, but my wife had heard of them and through a friend of a friend had managed to finagle an invitation.

My wife of 10 years had neglected to tell me that the party we were going to that evening was supposed to have a different ending than most parties. She'd neglected to tell me ahead of time that at this party the wives were all supposed to put their house keys in a bowl and after the keys were thoroughly mixed together the husbands were supposed to pick a random key from the bowl, without looking and escort the wife whose home that key belonged to, to its master suite and its master suite bed for a night of carnal, adulteress pleasure.

When the party was winding down and I suddenly became aware of what was about to take place I nearly lost my mind. I have never been that angry with Sharon before. I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her into the kitchen.

"Did you know that this party was going to end this way?"

She looked at me with a smirk on her face. "Yes."

"And you didn't think to fill me in on that little detail before we came here?"

"No because I knew you wouldn't go along with it unless you had no choice."

"You're damn right I won't go along with it and I always have a choice. Let's get out of here."

"Stan we can't leave now it wouldn't be polite, you'll embarrass me. Besides it's just for one night. It'll put some excitement back into our marriage."

"That kind of excitement I can do without, now let's excuse ourselves and get out of here."

"We do need some excitement Stan, I need some excitement. Just for one night I want to be a woman, not just a wife and mother. It's only one night, one time and will never happen again. Besides, I've already put our house key in the bowl so it's too late to back out now."

"The hell it is too late, just watch me," and I took her by the arm and practically dragged her back into the living room where everyone was gathering around the key filled bowl ready to pick their mate for the night. Sharon was pulling back in an effort to free herself from my grip when I let her go and stepped up to the bowl and said rather loudly, "excuse me, but I wasn't informed about this part of the night's entertainment and I don't plan on sharing my wife with any of you." I began to fish around in the bowl till I found the house key my wife had placed in there, the one with the red plastic cover on the handle, removed it from the bowl and turned to face the startled group of party goers.

"Like I said, I wasn't apprised of the rules of this party before my wife brought me here. I don't believe in adultery and my wedding vows are sacred to me." There was some grumbling and a number of angry faces glared at me, but I didn't care. I turned to look at my wife who was white with anger. "Sharon you have a choice, but you have to make the decision right now. Come with me and forget this insanity or stay and never come home again. I'm leaving."

All eyes turned to my wife whose face was now bright red with embarrassment. She looked defiant for a moment. "I apologize to all of you for my husband's rude behavior. I'd love to stay, but obviously under the circumstances I'd better leave." And she reluctantly and angrily followed me out to the car.

"You insufferable, selfish jerk!" she hollered at me. "How dare you embarrass me that way in front of those people? We'll never be invited back there again."

"Embarrass you Sharon? What about the way you embarrassed me by not filling me in on your little plan to fuck some other man tonight?"

"Well, you were going to get to fuck one of the other wives, so we would both have had a good time."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "I don't want to fuck another woman Sharon, I save that very personal activity for my wife, and I'm more than a little disturbed to find out after 10 years of being married that you want to share yourself with another man."

"It would just be one time Frank, of all the hundreds of married nights we've shared and will share together it would just be one night with another partner. That isn't too much to ask after being a good wife for the last ten years. "

"Actually Sharon it is too much to ask. I can't believe what I'm hearing, but this really means a lot to you doesn't it?"

"Yes Frank it does. I've been waiting for this for weeks. My one night where I don't have to be a wife and mother, I'll be a woman having an adventure, being adored and having sex with another man for a few hours."

"Don't you mean your one night of fucking someone besides your husband, having a strange cock inside you for a few hours, filling you over and over again with his cum?"

"Well, that's a little graphic, but sure, of course that's a big part of it, the biggest part of it I guess, yes."

I slammed on the brakes and did a 180 in the middle of the street and laid rubber sprinting back to the Vanderlink's home.

Sharon shrieked when I did the u-ey. "What are you doing Frank?"

"If spending one night fucking another man means that much to you Sharon, then you just have at it."

I pulled up in front of their home; it appeared that all the other cars were still there.

"Looks like you're not too late to get in on the action so get out. Get out and enjoy your night of fucking some strange guy. I hope you get someone with a big cock who can do things for you I obviously can't."

"Frank, it's just an adventure, something new. Your cock is the perfect size and you always do the right things to me. But you know I can't go in their alone, it has to be both of us participating. We each have to go with a new partner for the night."

"I told you I want no part of it Sharon. I have never cheated on you and will never have sex with another woman until we're not married anymore."

"What does that mean?"

"It means just what I said. Its decision time for you Sharon. So if you're going through with it, get out and go be with your adulteress friends. I have no doubt they will make an accommodation for a beautiful woman in their little scheme, even if she isn't accompanied by her husband."

Sharon put her hand on the door handle and paused. I could see the wheels turning in her brain. Her voice softened lovingly. "Would you pick me up in the morning Frank, you know from whichever man's house I end up at? I'll call you and let you know where I am. That would be so sweet, it would mean a lot to me."

"Not a chance in hell, but I'm sure your new lover will be happy to give you a ride somewhere, after he's ridden you all night."

"You make it sound so ugly Frank, he won't be my lover, he'll just be a man I'm having sex with, someone new to experience for one night, that's all. I love you Frank, you're the only man I've ever loved or ever will love."

"You seriously believe that don't you? There's no way you could love me and do what you're planning. Let me make sure I have this right; you say you're just looking for someone new to fuck you, right? You want a new cock to fill your pussy, new creamy sperm to coat your cervix and swim up into your uterus looking for an egg to fertilize?"

"That's crude Frank; you know I'm on the pill so his sperm won't find one of my eggs. He's not going to make me pregnant, but yes, just one little night with someone new. It will be exciting. Haven't you ever wondered what it would like to look into the face of someone new while you're fucking her? Just a new experience Frank, with new sensations, everything new and different. Wait and see, it's going to improve our lovemaking from now on."

"Well enjoy being fucked by a new guy and having him give you new sensations Sharon, I hope you realize what you're doing."

"It's just one night Frank, that's not too much."

"One second would be too much."

"We have the rest of our lives together."

"We'll have nothing together ever again if you go through with this. I'm asking you, begging you one last time Sharon, don't do this."

"You are totally overreacting Frank and I'm putting my foot down on this. I will not let you spoil this night for me. I want to spend just a little time with someone new and you're not going to stop me. I'm going to do it and you just have to accept it and get over it, do you understand me? Tomorrow morning I'll be all yours again and I'll make you forget any of this ever happened."

"Tomorrow morning you'll be history. I'm not going to want you ever again after you've allowed another man to have what I've always thought was my personal property?"

"Now you're just being silly. I am yours alone and you'll want me alright, I'll see to that."

"Sharon, look at me, I'm deadly serious, if you get out of this car and go back into that house, we're through. Your one night will cost you your husband and your family.

"No it won't Frank, I won't allow that. We're married and we'll always be married. We belong together. I love you and I know how much you love me. We'll get through this, you'll see. I'll make it up to you a thousand times over."

"You're breaking my heart Sharon."

"Don't be such a big baby, just look at it as you're sending me on an exciting adventure."

"Exciting for you, the tragic end of us."

"Again you're talking silly Frank, I'll change your mind about that in the morning and you know just how I'll do it."

"Do you honestly believe I would touch your skanky body after you spent the night fucking some stranger?"

"You'll touch me Frank and a lot more, I'll make sure of that."

"God, I never realized how stupid you are. Get out."

My words shocked her, but she opened the car door and began to step out. "I'll see you in the morning Frank."

I shook my head sadly and sighed. "No Sharon, you won't." And as soon as she pushed on the door to close it I stomped on the accelerator and again laid rubber, this time for half a block as I blasted away from her. I glanced at her in the rear view mirror as I rocketed down the street, she looked totally stunned, she stood there at the curb, her mouth open in shock and she still hadn't moved as I turned the corner and she was lost from view.

I hoped in my heart she would call me right away and tell me she was wrong and she wanted me to come back and get her. But she didn't.

###

I was grief stricken and stunned; tears were falling down my cheeks and blurring my vision. My wife had just chosen a night of sex with a man she'd never met over the 10-year-marriage she shared with me. The way she was acting I'm sure she really believed I'd get over her little indiscretion. Oh she probably figured I'd be mad at her and pout around the house for a couple of days, then she would bare her tits and show me her pussy and drag me to bed and all would be forgiven. Well, she was dead ass wrong. My dad told me years ago that if a woman was seriously thinking about having sex with another man, she'd already done the deed in her mind. If a married woman was thinking seriously about it, she'd already broken her vows. Sure, it was fine to see a nice looking guy and wonder what he'd be like in bed, but if she was thinking of ways to make that happen, she'd already cheated on you. As much as it killed me to think it, she'd killed our marriage and it was time to move on.

The tragedy of the whole thing is our three babies, 9-year-old Jocelyn, 8-year-old Rebecca Ann and 4-year-old Frank Junior. How could I live without them in my life every day, but I couldn't let what Sharon was doing go without making her suffer severe consequences?

The kids were at my mother's for the weekend so I had time to think about my next moves. I drove aimlessly for half an hour still hoping Sharon would call me to come and get her, but it quickly became clear that her mind was made up.

I finally settled on an initial plan and headed for home. Just as I pulled into the driveway my cellphone rang. I was hoping it was her wanting me to come and get her but caller ID showed it wasn't Sharon. I answered it anyway; there was the music and laughter of an obvious party going on in the background and a man spoke.

"Frank old boy, this is Rick Wilson at the party you bailed on. Your beautiful wife gave me your number. I guess she hopes I can talk some sense into you. She's a hot girl and excited about what's ahead for her tonight, that's all she's talking about, you're a very lucky man. Every man here hope's he gets her key, She keeps saying some man is going to get a night to remember. And she wants you to experience it too. Things are heating up here, everyone's ready to find out who they're going to be spending the night with. There's still time for you to get back here and pick a key. There are some hot ladies wanting to give you a wild time tonight.

"Fuck you to hell Rick Wilson, you wife manipulating bastard and fuck everyone else at your little party to hell right along with you, including my slut of a wife. I hope you all die horrible deaths" I disconnected and headed into the house.

It took me less than twenty minutes to pack two suitcases with enough clothes to get me through a week or two. I grabbed my laptop and shaving kit and loaded it all into the car. I searched a couple of drawers till I found our wedding license which I tore into 4 pieces then took a hammer to my wedding ring. It took several hits before I actually flattened it, but once I'd succeeded I placed the license and ring on Sharon's pillow, locked the front door behind me and drove off into the night.

I wanted to find a motel a few miles out of town, but first I made another swing past the Vanderlink's. A few cars had already left the party and there were a handful of people standing outside chatting as they paired off for the night. I didn't see Sharon so I assumed she either had already left with her new lover, or she'd managed to get paired up with Mr. Vanderlink himself.

The motel I stopped at was one town over. It didn't look like much, but it had parking around in back which would help keep prying eyes from finding my car in case anyone cared enough to actually look for me.

I secured the car, bought a six-pack of Newcastle at the convenience store next door and decided to watch some television. The first two brews had mellowed me and I was opening the third when my phone rang, it was Sharon and since I was sure she wasn't calling me to come and get her I let it go to voicemail.

"Frank, you're being a big baby over this thing. Rick Wilson told me what you said to him. How many times do I have to tell you it's just one night. I'm just letting one new guy do me a few times and that doesn't make me a slut. I swear, even if I'm a little sore I'm going to make it up to you like you won't believe when I get home tomorrow. You probably don't care, but since you removed our house key from the bowl, they made up a new one for me and the guy that got it is named Glen. He seems really nice and assures me he won't make me do anything I'm not comfortable with. He's married with kids just like us. Since you're at our house I came home with him. His wife and her boyfriend for the night are staying here too, but in another part of the house, far enough away from us that we won't be hearing each other when things heat up and we get noisy. You know how loud I can get when you're putting it to me," and she giggled like a school girl.

"Honey I know you're a little upset about this, but I promise I won't let him do anything with me that you haven't done. I told Glen that maybe we should just stick to the regular things, you know, him fucking me a few times, probably mostly missionary position or doggy style, maybe a cowgirl for variety, you know how much I love cowgirl. Glen agreed, especially since this is my first time with another man. He says he'll drop me off at home when we're done tomorrow. I'll make sure I shower and rinse myself out before I come home so I'll be clean and fresh for you, no sloppy seconds for you baby. Sweet dreams lover, I'll see you in the morning. Be ready for some hot action. Love you Frank."

I thought I was going to puke my guts out. Never in my life did I realize I was married to such a stupid slut. Sure, Sharon had always been a little ditzy, but that had been part of her sweet charm. Now, that ditzy-ness was in hyper drive and had cost her a life with her husband and possibly her children. There's just no way she could possibly believe I would ever take her back after letting some guy fuck her and rubbing my face in it. I'm sure that everyone at the party had a great time at my expense. I was angry and hurt and humiliated and my wife couldn't care less. I know I should have just ignored her message, but I just couldn't. I called her back and she picked up on the third ring.

"Hi honey, Glen and I just hit the bed and we're getting comfortable with each other, so I can't talk long."

"Shut the fuck up Sharon. This is very likely the last you'll ever hear from me. You have no idea what you've just done, but you'll find out very soon. You'd better really enjoy fucking this Glen guy, because the cost is going to be beyond anything you've imagined. Understand this Sharon, the second Glen's cock enters your pussy our marriage is over, do you hear me, it is OVER! I never thought I'd say this, but I hate you more right now than I ever loved you. I can't wait to be totally rid of you. My lawyer will have you served next week." and I hung up on her. Within 30 seconds my phone rang, it was her. I let it go to voice mail again.

"Frank" she sounded like she was ready to start crying. "Why are you being this way? How can you say those things to me? I'm your wife. Why can't you just let me have this one night? Glen and I are just getting started and now you're ruining it for me and I don't know if I can totally enjoy being with him the way I want to. We are not getting divorced. I'll be home in the morning and we can straighten this out. I'd come home now, but I promised Glen I'd be his for the night. Please try to understand I have to do this, he got my key and I promised him right then that he could fuck me and he's really wanting to do that now..oh..uh..yes..right now while I'm talking to you. I have to go, Glen is putting it in, uh, I mean, oh gawd, he's ready to put it in. I love you Frank, I'll always love you. Please don't say when I do this with him our marriage is over, I can't help it honey, he's already in, oh gawd! Please.. oh yes..Please try to understand." and I heard her whisper to him , "fuck me Glen".. "This is my night. See you in the morning darling. Oh fuck, you're so deep, fill me up Glen, ahhh yes fuck me hard baby, uff, just like that. yes."

Again I just could not resist. I called her back and this time it rang several times before it went to voice mail since it was obvious that Glen's cock was already buried in my wife's cunt, fucking her, so I left a message.

"By listening to your last voicemail I can tell Glen is already fucking you and you're loving it. You can spend the night looking up into his face and feeling all the new sensations he's giving you. You've totally broken my heart Sharon and I'll never forgive you for it. It's nice you could honor your promise to Glen, a man you just met, but you couldn't honor your marriage vows to me who's loved you and been faithful to you for over 10 years. I don't even know who you are. You will not see me in the morning, you may not ever see me again, but you will be served with divorce papers sometime next week and I'll be charging you with adultery. Now that Glen's cock is filling you the way only I'm supposed to be allowed to do, you are officially a cheating slut of a whore, you can fuck any man you want as often as you like from now on, but just in case you care, you've lost me forever and that's a promise I definitely will keep."