The Key

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For an instant, I thought she had lost all control and was peeing on me, but then I thought of stories I had heard of women who gush vaginal lubrication when they cum. I laughed with joy at the pure novelty of the situation. I had never experienced such an erotic encounter, not to mention with a woman I had never even been formally introduced to. The feeling of her body rigid, but soft, living, but comatose, racked with orgasmic pleasure was heaven to me. Just as I was starting to become a bit worried about her lack of breathing, she gasped, loudly and drawing in a great rush of air, shuddered and collapsed against me.

I held her tenderly, as best I could. After a while, I started to think that her leg must be in an uncomfortable position so I started to withdraw my hand from inside her, but she stiffened and whispered "No please, Sir... don't leave me... Yet" Her voice was soft and sweet, tender and delightful to me. More so than any long term love I had ever cultivated. At last she shuddered, took a deep breath and pulled back a little, lowering her leg as I pulled my fingers out of her. "I am ruined Sir... " she said in that same soft voice, with a slight hint of irony. "You may free me from this fence, but I will never be sane again." She looked up at me; bright eyes and a quirky smile. "I fear I will spend my life seeking that feeling again and again until I wither and die from a lack of interest in food or drink"

Was I sad? Did I share her concern? I admit, I was not, I did not. The rush of power was... wholly corrupting. I knew that I owned this woman. This lovely lady would come to me again. And she would cum for me again. and again. Who else would she have for this? Who could she tell? She was already in trust to me, and could only hope I would not betray it. I had been of service and done my duty... in time, and soon, I knew she would service me.

And were I true to myself, I must needs admit: I was lost as well. Once having experienced her submission, I could never appreciate another. And far from thinking her less of a person, I found myself with deep respect for the strength it had taken her to face this experience and embrace it as she had.

I smiled down at her, and said "I'm going to kiss you" which I did, and she kissed me back.

*

Postface:

If you enjoyed this, you might also enjoy a story I wrote a while back called "18th Century Master Maid A Pain Slut" which is based in the "romance" era, where consent was often not considered, and Steam-punk like machines were the high tech of the day

I'm currently working on the next chapter in "The Key" story. So far: It's filled with both pain and pleasure of the emotional as well as the physical variety. It involves both female and male bisexuality, so if a man sucking his buddies cock bothers you, move on. It is a comedy of errors and heartbreak based on what I have seen go bad in the lifestyle.

Oh... and it also involves a washing machine, a candle, and a marmoset.

LOL.

12