The Key Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QBeeKay
QBeeKay
9 Followers

Then she goes rigid and her hands ball into fists as she feels his fingers skim the buttons of her suit jacket. He unbuttons it, then removes it and carefully hangs it over the back of the nearby desk chair so it doesn't wrinkle.

When he returns to her, his hands span her waist then slide to meet at the small of her back; he finds the button-and-zipper closure of her skirt and gradually undoes it, finding the purring sound of the zipper as he pulls it down extremely arousing. He takes hold of the waistband and slides her skirt down her legs, stroking the soft skin of her firm thighs with his thumbs, her soft cry of pleasure his reward. Once she's stepped out of her skirt, he picks it up and drapes it over the arm of the chair. "Would you like more wine, baby?" Elizabeth hears him ask, still in a whisper.

"Yes, please," she replies, so he pours more wine for each of them, then once again presses a glass into her hand. She takes a healthy swig of it to calm her nerves, and when her glass is empty she gives it back to him, anxious to have his lips and hands on her some more.

He's only too happy to oblige; his hands tenderly draw her face to his and he kisses her again, parting his lips for her probing tongue, and he groans when he feels it touch his.

As he pulls his lips away from hers, his fingers move to the collar of her blouse and start delicately unbuttoning it, and she marvels at how his big, almost brutish hands can be so gentle.

He places her blouse on top of her blazer, then returns to stand in front of her. He desperately wants to see what she looks like, standing there in only bra and panties and heels, but thinks the harsh lights in the room might be a mood-killer after he's spent countless minutes in a completely dark room trying to seduce her, and paradise by the bathroom light isn't his cup of tea.

Then he has an idea. "Close your eyes for me for a minute, babe," he tells her before moving to the window. He opens the curtains, allowing the lights of the city and the full moon to stream into the room. Obviously she trusts me, he thinks, as he turns to see that her eyes are still closed and her arms are still at her sides. He joins her once more and whispers, "You can open your eyes now, Elizabeth."

This she does, and she grins broadly when she sees that her wish has been granted, that Doug is in the room with her. "I was hoping I'd be with you," she admits happily. "But how did you know it was me?"

"I knew it was you when I heard you giggle," he tells her. "No, wait," he adds when she moves to embrace him. "Let me look at you first." He places his hands on her shoulders and holds her at arm's length, his eyes slowly devouring her as she stands there. "Very sexy," he murmurs, indicating the beige satin bra lovingly cupping and lifting perky little breasts.

"La Perla," she informs him.

"Matching panties, too ... very nice."

"Like what you see?" she wants to know, and he nods. "Me too," she adds, frankly appraising his white dress shirt, red paisley tie and gray trousers. "But I think I'll like what's underneath your clothes even more." With that, she starts slowly undoing his tie, and when it's undone she uses it to pull him to her. "Didn't know you were so kinky, Elizabeth," he laughs. She chuckles at this before kissing him, making a small sound when his tongue laps at her teeth.

Then her hands move up his arms to his shoulders, and from there to the topmost button of his shirt, which she unbuttons at a leisurely pace, as if she's got all the time in the world to undress him, and once she's done she tosses it aside; his undershirt soon follows, and her mouth goes dry as she studies his muscular arms and his extremely well-sculpted and hairless chest (which she loves). "Like what you see?" he now asks her, and she can only nod dumbly at him, stunned at the sight of what she considers an almost God-like body.

Once she's regained her senses, she unbuckles his belt, carefully pulling it through the loops, and she flourishes it like a whip-like crack. "I hope you don't intend to use that on me," he jokes, "because that's not really my thing."

"You never know," she replies with a laugh. She drops his belt then unbuttons and unzips his pants, crouching to slide them down his legs. "Step out for me, baby," she tells him; when he does so, she neatly folds his trousers before placing them on the desk.

Now he too is clad only in his underwear -- white boxer briefs -- and her brown eyes twinkle gleefully as she surveys him from head to toe, and they linger on his slim hips. "Very nice," she finally says.

She moves closer to him, standing so her feet are between his, and looks down at his chest as she gently strokes it, and he decides to let her call the shots, to set the tone, so he waits a bit before touching her breasts; she draws a sharp breath in response when he does. They caress each other in silence for a minute or so until she kisses him. Then she says, "This isn't quite fair, is it, Doug?"

"What isn't quite fair?"

"You're completely topless but my bra is still on," she replies. With that, she thrusts her breasts towards him and with a downward glance indicates that he should undo and remove her bra.

This he does, revealing the pale, creamy skin of her breasts, which are topped with rosy pink areolas, and her nipples shrink slightly upon exposure to the cool air. "Incredible," he says, as his hands move to gently cup her breasts, and she sucks in her breath when his thumbs start caressing her nipples, hardening them even more.

Her hands then slide down his back and to his waist, and when he follows suit he pulls her to him, smiling when he feels her breasts graze his chest. "So nice," he hears her whisper, and then her hands move south to his ass and she starts massaging it.

Then his hands seize her ass and he pulls her crotch against his so she can feel his shaft getting hard, and he swears he can feel the moist heat of her arousal through the thin material of her panties as well as his briefs. She makes another small sound as his lips crush hers and his hips grind against hers and all she can think of at the moment is getting him into bed.

Doug continues to allow Elizabeth to be in charge -- he'll take over once they're in his bed -- so he lets her maneuver him so he's facing away from it, then she guides him towards it. When he feels the mattress against his thighs he sits down, then leans backward and uses his elbows and his heels to position himself in the middle of the bed, which he has already turned down for the night.

Elizabeth surveys him once more, and smiles when he pats the mattress and says, "Come join me, baby." She does as she's told, like the good little girl she is (till now, anyway), and once again they're in each other's arms, their half-naked bodies moving against the other as they exchange eager kisses, their tongues in an intimate pas de deux first in her mouth, then in his, until his jaw drops when he feels her warm hand fall to his crotch and carefully play with his balls. "How's that, Doug?" he hears her ask in a husky voice.

"Amazing," he groans. She caresses him this way for a few minutes, then adds, "I think you'll love this" and starts stroking the underside of his cock through his briefs.

Not long after, his fingers begin slowly moving over the crotch of her underwear. She allows this for a bit then tells him, "Put your hand in my panties, Doug," and she squeals when his hand slips under the waistband of her panties. He caresses her pubic mound, his middle finger sliding from her clit to her hot, wet sex, and back again.

He plays her like this and she gives it right back to him until she softly cries out, and the tremble of her hips against his hand indicates that she's coming; as she does she sighs his name and smiles.

Elizabeth opens her eyes to find Doug watching her, and she laughs when he sticks his middle finger in his mouth and sucks off her juices, and then licks his lips. "Feel good, baby?" he wants to know, and she nods.

It's now time for act two, so Elizabeth lifts her hips and starts removing her panties, drawing them slowly down her thighs, gradually exposing the well-groomed dark brown hair of her pussy, and he smiles. "Very nice," he repeats, and once she's flung her panties aside he takes off his underwear.

She wraps her arms tightly around him and rolls onto her back, taking him with her so he's on top. She spreads her legs and wiggles her hips under his, so without further ado he gets on his knees and pushes his cock inside her, gasping as her hot, velvety wetness engulfs him. "Oh," she murmurs, "oh, you feel so good inside me, baby ..."

Elizabeth lifts her shoulders slightly so Doug can put his arms around her, then her hands slide down his back to his hips, then move back and forth over his nicely muscled ass and thighs. He fucks her first at a slow pace, then increases the tempo as time passes until the almost violent clenching of her pussy around his shaft and the way her fingers grip his ass lets him know she's about to come again and she does so with a low, drawn-out exclamation of "oh!" issuing from between parted lips. He allows her to recover for a moment, then seizes her thighs and positions her legs so they are resting on his shoulders. "I think you'll like this even more," she hears him whisper just before he drives his cock into her once more, causing her to inhale sharply.

He starts ramming himself inside her, each of his thrusts accompanied by a low grunt from him and an exhalation of "ah!" from her. His left hand moves under her ass to raise her hips in the air and allow him to plow even deeper into her, while the fingers of his right start rubbing her clit in a circular motion to heighten her pleasure. Meanwhile, her soft, delicate hands massage his shoulders and upper arms; occasionally her fingers tighten on his skin when he pushes deep inside her.

She moans his name as he drives in and out of her, and he loves the sight of her breasts bouncing in time with his thrusts and the feel of her muscles as they tighten around him and he fairly growls like an animal when he feels his orgasm start to build; meanwhile, she's whimpering in delight as she feels herself ready to come for a third time and with a long, thin wail from her and a muttered "fuck!" from him they climax simultaneously.

When he's spent, Doug tenderly kisses the inside of Elizabeth's left ankle, then her right (an oddly romantic gesture in light of the fairly rough fucking he's just given her), then he carefully lowers her legs to the mattress before pulling out and moving to lie down next to her. He winds his arms around her and gathers her against him. "That was ... incredible," he hears her sigh.

"It was, Elizabeth. Did you like it?" he wants to know.

"I did."

"I did too." She tips her face to his for a kiss, and when he comes up for air he laughs. "What's so funny?" she asks.

"I think you could say we won the key game," he replies, "seeing how I wanted to be with you and you wanted to be with me."

"I guess you could say that," she agrees, and after another long, passionate kiss she cuddles even closer to him, and not long afterwards they're asleep in each other's arms, contented smiles on their faces, oblivious to the sounds of the city outside.

QBeeKay
QBeeKay
9 Followers
12