The Key Master Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Eric opened up another video marked under slave #22. In this one, she was sitting cross legged on the floor. She still had on a combination of loose fitting turtleneck and short skirt, but now she was also wearing a pair of black socks. She adjusted her black glasses and took a deep breath. "This is Slave Girl #22 and this is her... hundred and twentieth day without being allowed to cum, Master." Her hand played with the braid in her hair, undoing and redoing the ribbon quickly over and over again to pacify her nerves. "She knows that in a week her term with the belt would be up. She was really really unsure about it when she first asked. She couldn't help herself, but was worried she would hate it. But being helpless, being in Master's control has really been a great experience."

There was a loud sound from the bathroom, and Eric paused the video. Daphne's moaning and grunting had sped up. He figured she was going to cum in not too long. The volume was already at max so he was just going to have to deal with it. Eric hit play on the video again.

"Your girl was thi-" she paused mid-sentence, her eyes shooting open. He couldn't hear the buzzing over the sounds from the bathroom, but he imagined that her pussy had just started to vibrate. Suddenly she toppled forward, her face directly staring into the camera . And while eh could see her mouth making the sounds of whimpers and groans, the actual whimpers and groans he was hearing was coming from the bathroom. The girl's breath became more and more frequent. One of her braids was quickly getting unknotted because the ribbon had been out when the vibration had started. For a moment as he watched her, his vision almost distorted. Instead of the tangled black braids on her head, he saw the straight golden hair. Instead of the square black frames he saw the navy blue. And then Slave Girl #22 gave a moan large enough to even overcome the battling sound of a girl having difficulty reaching orgasm in the bathroom, and her whole body spasmed and shook with all the pleasure that she had built up in three months of denial. The orgasm seemed to go on forever and ever, and by the time she was done, Slave Girl #22 was laying on her back hyperventilating. Her eyes were closed, and her lip was traced into a smile of contentment. At that moment, the voyeur heard a groan of desperation from the bathroom. From Daphne.

Later that evening Daphne joined up with the project team, explaining that she had to go out for a bit on a family errand. By that point he'd already finnished his work. Every pertaining to The Key Master had been deleted. The list of websites and passwords she used had made it too easy for him to hijack her accounts. She should have been more careful about leaving that unmarked. If she tried to long into any of her forum or chatroom accounts, or even her precious AIM account, she would find the password changed. The AIM account was itself currently signed in on his phone. The journal had been backed up for reference, and then likewise deleted. When she would return to the computer, the only things she would find would be a note from him written into the now blank journal document, and any programs she might not have put on to her list of accounts and programs associated with the Key Master persona. It read:

"It seems that you have been a very very naughty girl Daphne."

- Your friend, The Key Master. XOXO

12