The Key Pt. 04-06

Story Info
Brenda enjoyed her new position.
15.8k words
4.36
30.9k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Brenda went to work the next morning with more than work on her mind. Her main concerns were on how to arrange the exercise room in Paul's home. She had several idea and planned checking one that evening on her way home. Brenda felt she had the time for Paul had an assignment that night of his own.

Paul went to his office that morning and was greeted by his personal assistant. Her name was Ryan. The 25 year old blond was a beauty that had no reservations about using her body in her quest for a secure future. She was 5' 4" tall in heels with the face and body of a fashion model. She had a pleasant smile but she had not learned as of yet to mask her motives. That is the reason she was currently working for Paul Fisher.

Miss Ryan Lowell had served with three other men in the firm. Only one had been tempted enough to indulge in Ryan's charms. He was fortunate to be single and a senior partner thus Ryan couldn't press her advantage. She had painfully learned that fact. When Ryan was transferred to a junior member at the company she did not object. However her reputation was tainted, leaving her at a big disadvantage.

When Ryan had been assigned to Paul Fisher 3 months earlier she had decided to make an all out effort to snare the man. Paul was attractive, had a good body, just past 40 years in age and had a solid income plus an impressive investment portfolio. Ryan wouldn't have to work if she could convince Paul to marry her. It wouldn't be the life style she would have enjoyed if she had captured Mr. Tillison Brickford, but it would be comfortable.

Ryan had done her best but Paul had kept their relationship on a professional level. He always addressed her as Miss. Lowell, but Paul did that with his clients as well. Paul always attended company functions unescorted and had ignored hints he take Ryan so neither had to arrive alone. Paul explained it would not look good to appear to have a personal relationship with a co-worker. Ryan was frustrated for she realized this was her last stop at Randolph, Pierce, Holliman & Brickman Investments. If she couldn't snare Paul she would have to look for prospects at her next employment.

Paul felt it was a matter of time before Ryan moved on. And he wanted that. He was not gay as some in the office suspected but would have preferred a male assistant. He hoped to replace Ryan with a man when she left. And he knew she would leave, and he wanted that to be soon. He didn't trust the woman and if she got any leverage on him she would use it fully. He didn't want Ryan to have my by the balls. No that is not whose hands he wanted on him there.

That morning Ryan noticed something a little different about Paul. She decided to find what had caused the sly smile. She knew that look on a man and it usually came as the after math of sexual pleasure.

Brenda's pleasant mod was also noticed that day. She was shift supervisor at a retail call center. Her department handled not only orders but customer complaints. Usually Brenda was on the floor moving among the cubicles always ready to assist any operator or customer. But today she spent much of her time in her office. She did leave the door open to hear the constant chatter but she just wasn't herself. It was not that she was in a bad mood, more she was distracted.

Brenda left work at 3:30 and headed to a used furniture store. She had seen an item several weeks earlier that had captured her interest. She wanted to purchase it but had no place for the item in her home. Now she thought it would go nicely in the exercise room, with a few modifications. Brenda was in luck, the item was still there. She felt a tingle as she looked at the massive brown chair. With a little time to spare Brenda moved thru the store purchasing two additional items. She arranged to have them delivered the following evening.

When she got home Brenda had to change panties. For some strange reason today they had stayed moist. And they showed quite a few stains on the gusset. That were a little embarrassing for Brenda, but she smiled knowing the reason. She placed the panties on her vanity stool. At that moment she knew what panties Paul would be wearing tomorrow. With that thought in mind Brenda dressed in shorts and a blouse. She picked high platform sandals for her feet.

Paul did stop on his way home from work. At the mall Paul went to Victoria's Secret. He was a little embarrassed but a young sales clerk told it she thought it was wonderful that he would buy lingerie for his wife or girlfriend. She assured him it was nothing to be embarrassed about and he would be rewarded for his efforts when he presented the gift.

Paul felt a little less conspicuous but did remember the panties he wore. He wasted no time and with the help of the clerk was soon on his way. Paul was in the parking lot heading out when he remembered the panty liners. He would stop at a drug store on his way home. Again he felt as if everyone knew the purchase was for him.

Brenda was planning her next move when the phone rang. It was Paul. "Miss Sutton I have the things you told me to purchase."

"Paul how wonderful to hear you have filled my wishes, but just what did you purchase and where?"

"Miss Sutton I went to Victoria's Secret at the mall and purchased you 12 pairs of panties. They are French cut. The sales clerk assured me any woman would appreciate them."

"Paul is that all you purchased?"

Paul blushed as he recounted his ordeal with the panty liners. Brenda was more than satisfied with Paul and invited him over for inspection. She was ready with a pair of latex gloves on the counter. But then Brenda remembered the soiled panties. She went to retrieve them and realized her sex as saturated. Not wanting Paul to know just how sexually exciting this was for her, Brenda used a panty liner.

Paul was knocking at the back door when Brenda made it back to her kitchen. She let him in and smiled. Paul offered her the bag as he blushed.

"Paul did you wear my panties to work today as you were told?"

"Yes ma'am Miss Sutton."

"Are you still wearing them?" Brenda asked.

"Yes ma'am."

"Well let's see. And I intend to see that you have removed your unsightly hair."

Paul blushed and looked down. He was most uncomfortable removing his clothing in Brenda's home. Paul was uncomfortable but he had a desire to submit to the control of Brenda. And by doing her command he was sexually aroused.

When Paul was naked save the panties, he stood and waited for the next command.

Brenda smiled seeing his compliance. She took a seat at her breakfast table turning the chair to face Paul. He couldn't look her in the eye. Brenda enjoyed the power he was granting her. "Come to me and let me see how well you have removed all that nasty hair."

Paul walked to her but kept his eyes downcast.

"Paul don't you think you should remove my panties?"

Paul stripped the panties off and bent to pick them up off the floor.

"Take them to the laundry please. I see that you have added a little spoiling to them."

When Paul returned Brenda directed him to stand in front of her. Her face was just a little above his caged member. She had put on the latex gloves and took hold of Paul. She moved the cage to the right and left making a show of the inspection. She even felt his balls. This was the first time Brenda had ever had such control of a man. She was amazed at the weight of Paul's balls. The only time she had felt tentacles was when they hit her between her legs. She had always been less than enthusiastic with performing oral sex on a man. In fact she had only done that on rare occasion for her husband. She did enjoy when a man would do her such a favor but that too far between.

Brenda smiled as she enjoyed the moment. She realized she needed to do more research on line to ensure she didn't spoil this situation. Looking up at Paul she said, "Paul you will put these panties. You will redress and go home. I will expect you tomorrow evening to escort me for a swim. I'm sorry to say you won't be swimming. I have some things scheduled for delivery tomorrow evening. And since you are entertaining me, I will expect refreshments."

Paul dressed and left. Brenda made herself a light snack. She had decided she would put an honest effort in losing the weight desired. As she ate Brenda surfed the web for more valuable information.

The next day at work she had to force herself to concentrate. She was thinking of what she wanted to do to Paul. But she knew she would have to act cautiously. Brenda had learned that some men quickly tire of the fantasy.

That evening Brenda looked in the mirror. She didn't like the way the bathing suit showed her extra weight. She would wear the suit but Paul wouldn't be allowed she her in it. She would make him turn his back as she removed her robe and stepped into the water.

Paul arrived and he had to strip and change panties. Brenda made sure he was still locked away. At his house Paul directed her to the table. He had a light meal prepared for them both. He was most attentive and kept all her needs filled. At the end of the meal the doorbell rang. Brenda sent Paul to answer it and if it was the deliver, have them place the items in 'her' exercise room.

While Paul was gone Brenda got in the pool. The water was so refreshing. Brenda was relaxing with her thoughts elsewhere when she became aware of Paul. He was offering her a glass of wine. She took it. It was her favorite. "Good wine Paul."

"I'm pleased you approve Miss Sutton, I saw that you had several bottles at your home."

Brenda looked over her glass as she took a sip. "You have been snooping?"

"Oh no ma'am, Miss Sutton it was in plain view as I removed my clothing for inspection. I just looked around. I was a little too embarrassed to look you in the eye."

"I guess I'll take that reason, but you do know I don't like the look of this suit. You will receive another spanking this evening."

"Yes ma'am, do you want me buy you another?"

"You naughty little boy, you would probably purchase on even smaller. No I'll just keep this one till I reach my goal, then you can try again."

"Yes ma'am Miss Sutton, do you want a refill on your wine?"

"Just a little more. I don't want to be under the influence and forget about your spanking." Brenda laughed a little more than she intended. It came out as a throaty chuckle that would have best gone in a sexual scene.

A few minutes later Paul was getting his bottom warmed. Again Brenda used her sandal. She realized that she would need another instrument but that would come in time.

Wednesday Brenda had Paul come over and change panties. Then he had to take her to a home improvement store. She needed some things for the exercise room. One thing was heavy dark curtains. Other purchase was three locking key door knobs. Then some hardware for the chair was added to the cart. The last thing was a large square of plywood. Paul didn't ask questions and paid the bill.

On Thursday as Paul worked, Brenda used his computer and his credit card to order some things. She added priority service so they would be delivered before Monday.

Friday came and it was time for another inspection of Paul. When he arrived and stripped Brenda quickly noticed the angry red area around the ring that restrained him. She was concerned. "Paul don't you feel sore?"

"Yes ma'am Miss Sutton but I thought it would go away."

"Well it hasn't! Why didn't you tell me?"

Paul hung his head. "I'm sorry ma'am, I just didn't'...I thought it..."

"Paul I am so angry at you. What you have done is injure what is mine! Your stubborn male pride has to go. And I intend to break you of it starting tonight!"

"Yes ma'am."

"Put your clothes on now! You will drive me to the store. I have some things to pick up."

Paul drove Brenda to a large shopping center. He had to wait in the car was Brenda went into a pet store. Her next stop was a sporting goods outlet. Next was to a hardware store. Wal-Mart was another stop. The last stop was a pharmacy.

With a handful of bags Paul followed Brenda into his house. "Paul you will go to your bedroom, strip off your clothing then stand in the corner till I return!"

Paul complied. Brenda came into the room a few minutes later. "Paul I guess you know I will have to doctor you all weekend to get you healed up. I will not tolerate you abusing what is in my care! Now I have one thing to ask before we go one step further. Turn around!"

Paul faced Brenda.

"Paul you listen closely and think before you answer."

Paul responded he would.

"Paul you asked me to keep the key to your chastity device. I understand in doing that I have a responsibility for your health. I do not wish you injured or disfigured in any way but I will use pain to enforce my will." Brenda waited a moment then went on. "If you want me to keep this key, I intend to spank you so hard you will cry. It isn't I want to give you pain, more that I want you to know you are responsible to me! I want to break you of that macho image you seem to have!"

Paul just looked at Brenda with tears in his eyes and nodded his head yes.

"No Paul you will have to say it!"

"Yes Miss Sutton I want you to keep the key. I'm sorry I didn't mention the rash to you. I think it is from the hair remover. It didn't start till Wednesday afternoon."

"Then assume the position over the side of your bed. I not stopping till you're in tears!" Brenda wasted no time and was soon marking his bottom with a wide leather belt. His butt was red and hot before she stopped. She then sat on the bed and made Paul sit beside her. She held him and soothed him much like a mother would do to a child she had disciplined. "You know it was for your own good don't you Paul?"

Brenda had Paul's face against her breasts and he whispered he understood. When he had regained his composure Brenda was ready to take off the cage so she could treat his rash. "OK Paul now we have to make sure you are a good boy when I remove your cage. I have some things that will keep your hands off what is mine. Stand up."

Paul complied. Brenda pulled a wide leather dog collar out of one of the bags. Putting in around Paul's neck the used a small lock to make sure he could not remove it. Next the used the handcuffs she had purchased to secure his wrists in front of him. With an 18" chrome choker chain Brenda connected the cuff chain to the D ring on the front of the collar. With that in place Paul couldn't get his hands much lower than his navel.

Brenda had Paul stand in front of her as she pulled the key from between her breasts. It had been sheltered there since the day she put the necklace on. As she removed the lock and pulled the cage from his penis she felt the friction of Paul's excitement. With the full erection it was difficult to remove the ring but Brenda did manage. The rash was under the ring. Paul's skin was inflamed and had several abrasions.

Brenda had brought some prescription cream her doctor had given her for use in the genital area. Rubbing it in she couldn't help but fondling the poor man's manhood. That just added to his embarrassment and his erection.

"Now you naught boy it's time to put you to bed. And since you will not be confined in the cage I will have to say and monitor your behavior. I will turn the bed back so you can get in." Brenda pulled the covers free.

"Paul do you need to pee pee before bed?" He indicated he did. Brenda escorted him to the bathroom. With his hands secured he had sit down. Brenda helped him aim down then left him alone. It took a few minutes but Paul finally managed. All the time she waited Brenda prepared.

Paul was taken back to the bed. She placed him on the left side and quickly secured his ankles to the left side and center of the foot board with rope she had purchased. His legs secured Brenda unlocked the chain for his collar and locked it to the head board. Paul was forced to keep his hands just over his head and his legs spread. He wouldn't be moving around much in the night.

Brenda covered Paul then looked at him. "Paul it's late and I tired. I should have brought a gown but I didn't so I'll just have to sleep nude tonight. I think I'll have to make sure I'm prepared for all emergences in the future. I didn't realize how much of my time being your key holder was going to consume. But since I took the obligation I will see it through. Now I have to get ready for bed."

Brenda had already done her business at home so she turned out the light and took off her clothes. She had thought of a gown but decided to torment Paul by sleeping beside him nude. Climbing in the bed she snuggled to the secured man. She was on her side with one leg across Paul's. Brenda rubbed her breasts against his side and leaded in to kiss his cheek. "Good night Paul. Oh I have a question. What did you think about as you...you played?" she asked innocently.

"I was thinking about you Miss Sutton."

Brenda let her hand reach down and find his erection. She grasp his hardness and began to slowly stroke him. "Did you think of me touching you something like this?" she asked softly in his ear.

Paul's breathing was becoming ragged. "Yes Miss Sutton, sometimes."

Brenda rubbed her pubic mound on Paul's legs letting him feel her full bush. All the time she was slowly manipulating him member.

"And other times? Paul did you think about my pussy?"

"Oh yes Miss Sutton I did!"

Brenda hoped Paul was close to orgasm. She kissed his check and abruptly pulled away. "I thought so you naughty boy, now it's time we went to sleep."

Paul sobbed softly. Brenda was thrilled with her sexual power over Paul. She had never had a man respond to her touch in such a manor. She added to his torment by continuing to rub her body against him as they slept.

Waking in the early hours of the morning Brenda was just as sexually stimulated as Paul, but she was free to indulge herself. With her fingers she quickly brought herself to a rewarding orgasm. Feeling especially mischievous she rubbed her wet fingers under Paul's nose. This stirred the bound man in more than one way. Brenda wet her fingers again and let him touch Paul's lips. He quickly began to lick, then suck her fingers.

Satisfied in more than one way, Brenda went back to sleep. The next morning she awoke and realized her dilemma. Paul was awake and sunlight filled the room. Brenda was naked under the covers and wondered how she would get up without exposing her naked body to Paul's gaze. And she needed to get up to use the restroom.

"You naughty boy, have you been trying to get a peak at me?" Brenda demanded.

"No ma'am Miss Sutton, I've just been waiting for you to wake. I need to be released so I can go...go to the bathroom."

"But I can't get up in front of you, I am naked!" With no other option she began to pull the top sheet free from her side of the bed. Throwing the other bed covers aside she climbed out of bed wrapped in the sheet. Brenda entered the bathroom and stopped. She turned and faced Paul, "Now you be good and stay there on the bed. I'll be just a minute."

Paul was still secured to the bed and now uncovered. His erection pointed toward the ceiling as he waited for Brenda to return.

Brenda took her time and dressed before she came back to release Paul. By that time he was really desperate. "Now you had better be good Paul. You aren't confined and I don't want you doing anything naughty. I'll unlock the chain to your wrists but you will have to allow me to lock it to your collar. That way you won't be able to do any dirty deed. You'll have to get busy because you have two yards to mow."

Brenda soon had Paul's wrists secured to his collar. After she untied his legs she helped Paul to his feet. She was feeling especially randy so she followed poor Paul into the bathroom. "Do you need any help aiming Paul?" she asked innocently.